PDA

View Full Version : Fudge, wtf happened to you buddy?

TheMarkMadsen
07-15-2014, 02:17 AM
What's up with all the band wagoning/ Lebron dick riding.

Used to be our dog you was in my left titty, scream ryde or die i thought you would die with me, found out you a bitch you can't even ryde wit me, now it's a war you ain't on the side wit me

:( :eek:

Fudge you done packed it in

russwest0
07-15-2014, 02:18 AM
PM'ed you

navy
07-15-2014, 02:18 AM

Used to be our dog you was in my left titty, scream ryde or die i thought you would die with me, found out you a bitch you can't even ryde wit me, now it's a war you ain't on the side wit me

:biggums:

BlazerRed
07-15-2014, 02:20 AM
It was about the Miami hate bro, it's just not the same anymore. The Miami Lebron hating was different to the reason Kobe stans hate Lebron.. let it go man. Be at peace :cheers:

Warfan
07-15-2014, 02:21 AM
Or you know, Fudge is doing what he always does and is trolling to get attention. Some reason people get riled up over it and act like he's legit, it's funny

Rodmantheman
07-15-2014, 02:25 AM

Meticode
07-15-2014, 02:34 AM
C'mon man, don't tell me you don't know about the left titty?

navy
07-15-2014, 02:34 AM
C'mon man, don't tell me you don't know about the left titty?

Is...there a right one as well? :coleman:

FrobeShaw
07-15-2014, 02:48 AM
Is...there a right one as well? :coleman:
triple titty

dat total recall life :rockon:

zoom17
07-15-2014, 02:49 AM
OP is one weird guy.

RRR3
07-15-2014, 11:59 AM
It was about the Miami hate bro, it's just not the same anymore. The Miami Lebron hating was different to the reason Kobe stans hate Lebron.. let it go man. Be at peace :cheers:
This. OP mistook Miami haters for fellow bean worshippers.

Fudge
07-15-2014, 01:00 PM
I'm good, brothers. I've just seen the light.

I'm a big fan now, always was when he was in Cleveland. He mended my broken heart. PERIOD.

Welcome home, KING.

Nash
07-15-2014, 01:25 PM
fudge :pimp:

Trollsmasher
07-15-2014, 01:34 PM
OP got a mastectomy

Crimsonrain777
07-15-2014, 01:40 PM
so. i'm supposed to hate miami but love Lebron for being brave and going back to Cleveland(team with 3 #1 picks).Am i doing it right?:confusedshrug:

RRR3
07-15-2014, 01:43 PM
so. i'm supposed to hate miami but love Lebron for being brave and going back to Cleveland(team with 3 #1 picks).Am i doing it right?:confusedshrug:
Reigny?

Fudge
07-15-2014, 01:44 PM
That's the way it is, little boy.

You finally see the light too, you ugly bitch?

Crimsonrain777
07-15-2014, 01:51 PM
Reigny?

nope. a heat fan.i hold nothing against Bron since he's the main reason why we're two championships richer. but Bran didn't do anything courageous with his decision. any posters that think so are simple-minded ignorant creatures and i shouldnt be suprised that fudge fits into this group

Fudge
07-15-2014, 01:52 PM
nope. a heat fan.i hold nothing against Bron since he's the main reason why we're two championships richer. but Bran didn't do anything courageous with his decision. any posters that think so are simple-minded ignorant creatures and i shouldnt be suprised that fudge fits into this group
Is it really my fault that the Heat franchise has the worst fanbase/team in sports? Is that really Fudge's fault, bro?

RRR3
07-15-2014, 01:53 PM
Ah ok. The "so I'm supposed to" reminded me of lakersreign I was hoping he was back to wreak havoc lol.

Crimsonrain777
07-15-2014, 01:54 PM
Is it really my fault that the Heat franchise has the worst fanbase/team in sports? Is that really Fudge's fault, bro?

i can't blame you for your stupidity. All i can do is laugh at you:lol

Crimsonrain777
07-15-2014, 01:56 PM
Ah ok. The "so I'm supposed to" reminded me of lakersreign I was hoping he was back to wreak havoc lol.

sorry. not this time, but i do hope he comes back. i had alot of laughs reading some of his old threads:oldlol:

Fudge
07-15-2014, 01:59 PM
Who the hell is Crimsonrain, anyways? You're a random. Fudge can't talk speak to randoms in here.

Quick, go away, Fudge can't be seen talking to you. I'll lose my rep on here.

:oldlol: :oldlol:

Loser.

RRR3
07-15-2014, 02:00 PM
sorry. not this time, but i do hope he comes back. i had alot of laughs reading some of his old threads:oldlol:
Yeah he was hilarious.

"Lebronytes!"
:roll:

Crimsonrain777
07-15-2014, 02:03 PM
Who the hell is Crimsonrain, anyways? You're a random. Fudge can't talk speak to randoms in here.

Quick, go away, Fudge can't be seen talking to you. I'll lose my rep on here.

:oldlol: :oldlol:

Loser.

you can't think of anything else to say so you pull "rank":lol ...you know what, i'm just gonna give you the L and be done with it. we cool??:cheers:

Fudge
07-15-2014, 02:07 PM
you can't think of anything else to say so you pull "rank":lol ...you know what, i'm just gonna give you the L and be done with it. we cool??:cheers:
I don't think I've ever taken an L on this board...or IRL. I'm a winner. Which is why I support LeBron, Ariana Grande, and KD. You think I'm just gonna accept the L you're trying to give me? From some random? I'm L-proof, clown. Try again. Fukking loser.

:oldlol:

IMObjective
07-15-2014, 02:11 PM
Fudge, what are you going to do when cavs and okc face off in the finals?

Fudge
07-15-2014, 02:12 PM
Fudge, what are you going to do when cavs and okc face off in the finals?
Wouldn't that be a win-win situation for me?

MavsSuperFan
07-15-2014, 02:12 PM
People like me forgave lebron for since he left miami and how he did it in a classy way

joeyjoejoe
07-15-2014, 02:16 PM
PM'ed you

Thanks for confirming he's trolling

Crimsonrain777
07-15-2014, 02:39 PM
I don't think I've ever taken an L on this board...or IRL. I'm a winner. Which is why I support LeBron, Ariana Grande, and KD. You think I'm just gonna accept the L you're trying to give me? From some random? I'm L-proof, clown. Try again. Fukking loser.

:oldlol:

U lost. Just deal with it. Earlier u said u can't talk speak to randoms but here I got u doing exactly that. That's 2 losses in one thread, shameful..damn l taking little nig.ga...:facepalm

Fudge
07-15-2014, 02:41 PM
U lost. Just deal with it. Earlier u said u can't talk speak to randoms but here I got u doing exactly that. That's 2 losses in one thread, shameful..damn l taking little nig.ga...:facepalm

you know what, i'm just gonna give you the L and be done with it.
:lol

You're getting notifications sent to your phone everytime I reply. That's how much impact I have on this board.