PDA

View Full Version : Cavaliers will be the most used team in 2k history!!!!

INDI
07-15-2014, 09:34 AM
They got all the elements you look for in a video game team.

1. Amazing ball handler = Kyrie has the best ball handle in the league

2. Superstar = LBJ (no explanation needed)

3. Awesome rookie = Wiggins will have one of the highest ratings since LBJ

4. High flying wingman = Lbj, Wiggins, Waiters, etc...

Not to mention that everyone will justify using them because they are not considered the favorites for a ring... expect that 90 percent of the teams that you play will be from Cleveland.

Heck even I want to play with them... just so you know though if yall come at me with them I promise to destroy you and message you about it later. I like using bottom feeder teams because it presents more of a challenge

What team yall gonna rock with? ( even though I know who the majority of yall will use lol)

Skyscraper
07-15-2014, 09:38 AM
every team online is:

Heat
Lakers
Thunder

with a dash of Spurs, Knicks, Rockets

also, every online game is if you get a double digit lead, they rage quit and you cannot get the credit for the win

every game is pandering to the bi tches who play online by keeping the game close.

the only way I could get the "Win 5 in a row" trophy is to keep it close and win on buzzerbeaters each time.

ridiculous. fu cking rage quiter bi tches. Rage quit your job and go line up at the welfare office just to rage quit that line also.

kells333
07-15-2014, 10:01 AM
Ill keep running with the pelicans and win

Jrue holiday (shooter, good size for pg)
Eric gordan (shooter)
Tyreke evans (athletic wing for cherry picking, finisher at the rim)
Ryan anderson (stretch four)
Anthony davis (superstar, finisher, defense)

Sometimes i run aminu at the 4 if you have a slow power forward.

#number6ix#
07-15-2014, 10:05 AM
I run with the Warriors, Suns, and Clippers

UK2K
07-15-2014, 10:10 AM
2k online is stupid.

Laggy, stats aren't accurate, quitters.

CHi1PriDe
07-15-2014, 10:12 AM
Yeah I always try to stick to my bulls or okc sometimes

Wally450
07-15-2014, 10:12 AM
The Cleveland team in LeBron's last year there was great too IMO. Mo and Delonte hit almost every shot, Verajao was a monster on the boards. I didn't even really use LBJ that much unless it was close in the 4th quarter.

ABfor3
07-15-2014, 10:16 AM
Houston Rockets
Dwight down low is unstoppable (if u know how to use him)
Hardens jumper is easy, and his handles are legit
I have become great at stealing the ball with Pat Bev

UK2K
07-15-2014, 10:20 AM
Houston Rockets
Dwight down low is unstoppable (if u know how to use him)
Hardens jumper is easy, and his handles are legit
I have become great at stealing the ball with Pat Bev
BeverD is so over powered lol

When me and a buddy assemble fantasy teams, he's my starting PG over anyone in the game because he steals everything.

EllisGW
07-15-2014, 10:30 AM
They got all the elements you look for in a video game team.

1. Amazing ball handler = Kyrie has the best ball handle in the league

2. Superstar = LBJ (no explanation needed)

3. Awesome rookie = Wiggins will have one of the highest ratings since LBJ

4. High flying wingman = Lbj, Wiggins, Waiters, etc...

Not to mention that everyone will justify using them because they are not considered the favorites for a ring... expect that 90 percent of the teams that you play will be from Cleveland.

Heck even I want to play with them... just so you know though if yall come at me with them I promise to destroy you and message you about it later. I like using bottom feeder teams because it presents more of a challenge

What team yall gonna rock with? ( even though I know who the majority of yall will use lol)

Highest rating since lebron but his college teammate was considered a better nba prospect haha

How dumb are you? Wiggins highest rating since lebron? How many idiots do we have on here? Lebron average more points and assist out of high school than Wiggins did in college.

Rose would have drafted before Wiggins in this years draft.

ABfor3
07-15-2014, 10:35 AM
BeverD is so over powered lol

When me and a buddy assemble fantasy teams, he's my starting PG over anyone in the game because he steals everything.
Right! He's a beast defensively, every now and then he'll get some monster blocks as well. Not gonna lie though I'm gonna miss having Asik, whenever I had him in the game with Howard, they got almost every rebound.

Shade8780
07-15-2014, 10:39 AM
My first game online in 2K14 was with the Cavs. I thought Kyrie, Bennett and Bynum were gonna do damage last season :lol

INDI
07-15-2014, 10:49 AM
Highest rating since lebron but his college teammate was considered a better nba prospect haha

How dumb are you? Wiggins highest rating since lebron? How many idiots do we have on here? Lebron average more points and assist out of high school than Wiggins did in college.

Rose would have drafted before Wiggins in this years draft.

Your an idiot...It should be absolutely obvious that I'm talking about Lebron as a rookie entering the league, but if you knew that and made this dumb response, let me entertain it.

first off Lebron never went to college so are you really gonna compare high school stats to college stats???????? Really???? So I guess you believe that what Lebron averaged in HS he would've also averaged in college... lol and you wonder how dumb I am right????

Second off... what the hell does it matter who had a better HS career or who was better than Wiggins in college. Fact is that the 2k representatives are the ones who get to rank Wiggins and he has a ton of hype following him to the league. Being touted as a next Lebron, being able to jump out the gym, #1 pick, and about to play for the team that will be televised the most... so I ask you this

What EXACTLY is dumb about saying they will give him ONE OF the most highest ratings in 2k since Lebron?

Shade8780
07-15-2014, 10:49 AM
I used the Nuggets a lot in 2K13. Ty, Iggy and Gallinari were money from three and Faried and McGee were beasts down low. Had a pretty good bench too.

INDI
07-15-2014, 11:13 AM
I mainly like middle of the road/bottom feeder teams

I remember in either 2k12 or 13 I was using the hornets killing guys. They had the nerve to message me because they would have the heat and I would still beat em by 20 lol!!!

Favorite of alltime though was 2k9. I used the Cavs (only time ever using Lebron) and I also used the Warriors with Ellis/Crawford/Jackson.... that was when you could see what people was ranked and I beat the number 2 guy in the country. Fun times.

Nets fan 93
07-15-2014, 11:15 AM
Your an idiot...It should be absolutely obvious that I'm talking about Lebron as a rookie entering the league, but if you knew that and made this dumb response, let me entertain it.

first off Lebron never went to college so are you really gonna compare high school stats to college stats???????? Really???? So I guess you believe that what Lebron averaged in HS he would've also averaged in college... lol and you wonder how dumb I am right????

Second off... what the hell does it matter who had a better HS career or who was better than Wiggins in college. Fact is that the 2k representatives are the ones who get to rank Wiggins and he has a ton of hype following him to the league. Being touted as a next Lebron, being able to jump out the gym, #1 pick, and about to play for the team that will be televised the most... so I ask you this

What EXACTLY is dumb about saying they will give him ONE OF the most highest ratings in 2k since Lebron?
I think you misunderstood him.
He's comparing LeBrons rookie stats to wiggins college stats. Since they would be the same age due to the fact LeBron skipped College.

I think he meant LeBron averaged better stats his rookie season in the NBA straight out of hs. Than wiggins did I'm the NCAA.

HomieWeMajor
07-15-2014, 11:17 AM
2013-2014 Brooklyn Nets

INDI
07-15-2014, 11:23 AM
I think you misunderstood him.
He's comparing LeBrons rookie stats to wiggins college stats. Since they would be the same age due to the fact LeBron skipped College.

I think he meant LeBron averaged better stats his rookie season in the NBA straight out of hs. Than wiggins did I'm the NCAA.

Understandable. Even with that though how does it make me an idiot to say that the 2k representatives will give him one of the highest ratings since Lebron entered the league??? Is it a far fetched statement? There has not been many players that the league was super big on coming into the league since the 03 season. It has nothing to do with what's actual, ratings are more based on hype/potential etc... so I stand by my statement.

Do you believe that he will have one of the highest rookie ratings since Bron? Or am I crazy?

LosBulls
07-15-2014, 11:26 AM
Warriors/Rockets were my teams this year and this upcoming season it will probably beee the Bulls.

INDI
07-15-2014, 11:34 AM
2013-2014 Brooklyn Nets

:cheers:

First team I will try is the nets!!! I think my weak team will be the Jazz, seems like one of those underdog teams that can put in work.

Mass Debator
07-15-2014, 11:52 AM
The Mike Vick's falcons of basketball

gasolina
07-15-2014, 11:53 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen... this is why you read before you type.

On a sidenote, I personally would think Parker would be rated higher than Wiggins just because of his versatility. A small forward who can rebound, shoot outside, score inside? That's a lot of extra rating points. Compared to wiggins who excels in almost everything you expect a wing to do.

kennethgriffin
07-15-2014, 11:57 AM
OKC for me

durant is unstoppable

i just pull up for the quick release three's every time up the court

you have to basically run into the shot though. and i dunno if its possible on anything else but PS4

honestly if you just wanna do cheesy charging layups that go in every time. be lebron.. but dude cant hit a contested three to save his life

gasolina
07-15-2014, 11:58 AM
Anybody know a decent rookie cap maker for PS3? I've been downloading rooks manually as I feel the need to do so.

So far I've got a Wiggins rated at 79 and Parker at 80. Downloaded a McBuckets and Mirotic both at 75 which I think is a bit too high. Freaking Mike Dunleavy is rated 71 in the roster I use.

CeltsGarlic
07-15-2014, 12:20 PM
been using BOS, and will stay with them.

NattyPButter
07-15-2014, 12:52 PM
Always played with the Cavs. I always made sure i knew every move and every play because if u didnt know those you'll lose a lot. Ppl would think they were about to get a easy win when they see me pick Cavs. I stopped play because majority of the ppl i played quited.

NattyPButter
07-15-2014, 12:55 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen... this is why you read before you type.

On a sidenote, I personally would think Parker would be rated higher than Wiggins just because of his versatility. A small forward who can rebound, shoot outside, score inside? That's a lot of extra rating points. Compared to wiggins who excels in almost everything you expect a wing to do.
Most likely not since awareness is what jumps up the ratings a lot and Parkers defensive aware will be low.

WTFdidNBAbigsGO
07-15-2014, 02:07 PM
BULLS
RAPTORS
SPURS
PELICANS

next yr will be
RAPTORS
SPURS
BULLS
DALLAS

any body that has xbox1 want a shot at the champ? (109W 12L)

kentatm
07-15-2014, 02:10 PM
I'll stick with Dallas

Monta to drive, Parsons for 3, and one legged Dirk fade aways when I dont feel like running P&R

BrownEye007
07-15-2014, 03:49 PM
Ever since I started playing 2k7 I've almost always used the Cavs or Suns unless I just do a random team. Cavs because I'm a Cavs fan and the Suns because steve Nash used to be my favorite player in the league. Nash is no longer on the Suns though and I don't normally like to use the best teams so the Cavs are out. I'll probably use the Pelicans and Hornets a lot.

Meticode
07-15-2014, 03:53 PM
I always got more fun out of playing with really bad teams on 2K against the good teams. It was harder and a challenge. Playing with the best teams jacking of three and hitting them at a 50%+ clip all the time is boring. It becomes redundant.