PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Wiggins averaged 1.5 apg, 1.2 spg & 1.0 bpg at Kansas in 33 MPG

PleezeBelieve
07-15-2014, 07:20 PM
The next Pippen is HERE... except wihout the ball handlng, passing, AND defense.

What a talent :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Cocaine80s
07-15-2014, 07:20 PM
And waiters still gon come off the bench for him :roll:

inclinerator
07-15-2014, 07:22 PM
waddup jay a

the first indian rapper

LoneyROY7
07-15-2014, 07:23 PM
:roll:

Dude's shook.

Uncle Drew
07-15-2014, 07:28 PM
Scottie Pippen averaged 0.7 apg and 0.5 spg in his freshman year with Central Arkansas.

SilkkTheShocker
07-15-2014, 07:30 PM
GS won't even give up Klay Thompson, yet Cleveland is supposed to give them the #1 pick? Minnesota has NO LEVERAGE.

LoneyROY7
07-15-2014, 07:30 PM
Scottie Pippen averaged 0.7 apg and 0.5 spg in his freshman year with Central Arkansas.

:applause:

/thread.

Smook A.
07-15-2014, 07:38 PM
You're such a hater. No one said he'll become the next Pippen. What matters is that he has potential to be a superstar. Wiggins has some amazing physical gifts. He's incredibly athletic, very fast, an above average defender and has the ability to become a very good scorer one day.

I can already tell he's going to be something special in the future. Watching him in the summer league you can see just how quick the guy is getting to the rim. He needs to improve his jumper but that'll come over time. Crazy thing is, the dude just barely turned 19 five months ago. That leaves a ton of room for improvement. And here's a bonus. Wiggins is getting a chance to play with arguably the best basketball player in the world, LeBron James. If LeBron can mentor, and teach him a few thing then watch out.

Legends66NBA7
07-15-2014, 07:57 PM
Averaging over a 1 steal and block is someone who usually doesn't have defense ?

RoundMoundOfReb
07-15-2014, 07:58 PM
Wait...how is 1.2 steals and 1.0 blocks a bad thing?

Roundball_Rock
07-15-2014, 08:00 PM

Yeah--and 19/9/2 in his second year and 24/10/4 in his senior year. :rockon: Detroit attempted to trade up for him both due to the GM and Chuck Daly because they viewed him as a future superstar. Other teams, i.e. the Kings picking at 6th wanted him. Anyway, imagine history if Pippen was hitting his prime in the 90's as Isiah was declining instead of being on the Bulls...

MP.Trey
07-15-2014, 08:07 PM
Wait...how is 1.2 steals and 1.0 blocks a bad thing?
Lol, for real. On top of that, his on-ball defense is remarkable for a freshman turned rookie.

RedBlackAttack
07-15-2014, 08:44 PM
The next Pippen is HERE... except wihout the ball handlng, passing, AND defense.

Would you like to put these numbers in context? No? Ok, I'll do it for you.

As 19-year-old collegiate freshmen:

Scottie Pippen, Central Arkansas - 20 games, 4.3 points, 3.0 rebounds, 0.7 assists, 0.5 steals, 0.1 blocks

Andrew Wiggins, Kansas - 35 games, 17.1 points*, 5.9 rebounds, 1.5 assists, 1.2 steals, 1.0 blocks

* = Kansas Freshman Record

So, yeah... What were you saying again?

JtotheIzzo
07-15-2014, 08:47 PM
Would you like to put these numbers in context? No? Ok, I'll do it for you.

As 19-year-old collegiate freshmen:

Scottie Pippen, Central Arkansas - 20 games, 4.3 points, 3.0 rebounds, 0.7 assists, 0.5 steals, 0.1 blocks

Andrew Wiggins, Kansas - 35 games, 17.1 points*, 5.9 rebounds, 1.5 assists, 1.2 steals, 1.0 blocks

* = Kansas Freshman Record

So, yeah... What were you saying again?

You have to ignore Gay A he is confused and confounded. He thinks if a freshman averages over a steal and a block per game from the wing it is a bad thing, but he thinks if he mush mouths through a tired beat on the internet it is platinum dope. :lol

Hey Yo
07-15-2014, 08:54 PM
Yeah--and 19/9/2 in his second year and 24/10/4 in his senior year. :rockon: Detroit attempted to trade up for him both due to the GM and Chuck Daly because they viewed him as a future superstar. Other teams, i.e. the Kings picking at 6th wanted him. Anyway, imagine history if Pippen was hitting his prime in the 90's as Isiah was declining instead of being on the Bulls...
Wait?

I thought the only reason why Scottie became a superstar was because of MJ?

At least that's what I've seen written time and time again over the years??

RedBlackAttack
07-15-2014, 08:55 PM
You have to ignore Gay A he is confused and confounded. He thinks if a freshman averages over a steal and a block per game from the wing it is a bad thing, but he thinks if he mush mouths through a tired beat on the internet it is platinum dope. :lol
I guess there's a place on earth where those numbers are unimpressive for an 18-year-old. It just goes to show you the enormous standard Wiggins is held to as compared to basically every other player to ever step foot on a college campus.

Roundball_Rock
07-15-2014, 08:57 PM
Wait?

I thought the only reason why Scottie became a superstar was because of MJ?

At least that's what I've seen written time and time again over the years??

MJ is such a GOAT he managed to toy with the minds of the Detroit Pistons, Sacremento Kings (who picked after Seattle and wound up with Kenny Smith) and other teams. MJ, the clear GOAT, knew only Chicago would get Pip but he wanted to tease those other teams. Even Krause fell for it! Krause, sitting there with the 8th pick and the 10th pick, was terrified that Pippen would be gone before the 8th pick. :roll: This, despite Pip being a scrub! So Krause engineered the trade with Seattle; Detroit failed to. The rest, as they say, is history: Pip became a Bull and MJ made that scrub a superstar. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

noob cake
07-15-2014, 09:25 PM
Wiggins has already gathered a wagon of stans. It is impossible to defeat Wigginstans with stats/advanced stats, or even facts for that matter.

Just wait for this dude to bust as a role player. We'll have our laughs in a year or two.

FrobeShaw
07-15-2014, 09:58 PM
Wiggins has already gathered a wagon of stans. It is impossible to defeat Wigginstans with stats/advanced stats, or even facts for that matter.

Just wait for this dude to bust as a role player. We'll have our laughs in a year or two.

This literally makes no sense. Why do you and OP want him to fail? I simply don't understand why you'd like to see a player fail. I mean, WTF. I can understand predicting them to bust but then hoping they don't, you know, for a better NBA because of better players, but to actively wish for failure? Sick life, bruh. :applause:

Mr. Jabbar
07-15-2014, 10:04 PM
lebron will never win a ring thats all that matters

Meticode
07-15-2014, 10:06 PM
What the **** is going on in this thread? Oh wait, it's BleezePelieve, never mind.

JtotheIzzo
07-15-2014, 11:07 PM
This literally makes no sense. Why do you and OP want him to fail? I simply don't understand why you'd like to see a player fail. I mean, WTF. I can understand predicting them to bust but then hoping they don't, you know, for a better NBA because of better players, but to actively wish for failure? Sick life, bruh. :applause:

He's a sad little man whose mommy still cooks him three meals a day. He only salvation is the failure o successful people, gives his pathetic existence meaning.

Human Error
07-16-2014, 07:46 AM

What is your point, idiot?

Dragic4Life
07-16-2014, 08:01 AM
The next Pippen without the ball handlng, passing, AND defense.
Probably the most accurate description of Wiggins I've read.