PDA

View Full Version : LOL Clutchfans (rocket forum) has been melting down the past few days.

Cocaine80s
07-15-2014, 07:44 PM
:lol :lol

You should see how hateful they are to their former players too (Parsons and Lin) :oldlol: . Cant wait till Harden gets out of that shit hole

L.Kizzle
07-15-2014, 07:47 PM
I'm never there, it's crazy.

Mr Exlax
07-15-2014, 07:48 PM

You should see how hateful they are to their former players too (Parsons and Lin) :oldlol: . Cant wait till Harden gets out of that shit hole

To be fair, Parsons went to our division rival so it's understandable to hate him now. If you were a fan of a team then you'd understand. The Lin shit is dumb. I think they hate his fans more than anything.

Mr Exlax
07-15-2014, 07:48 PM
I'm never there, it's crazy.

I got banned early this season because I made a thread about our lack of defense.

Smook A.
07-15-2014, 07:49 PM
We're pissed at Parsons because he's been acting like a diva lately. Saying that he's a star when he's clearly not and he also said we treated him like shit. That's bullshit. We picked him in the 2nd round (38th overall) and decided to start him at SF in his rookie year. If we never started him, he would've been riding the bench right now. Who knows where he would be right now if we didn't start him... And Morey is the god damn reason why Chandler got paid this offseason and not the next. We opted him out. Basically did him a favor. His ass should be thanking us. Instead he's been doing nothing but talking shit.

1) "We're the best team in the NBA." - shortly after OT win over Portland in early March.
2) "I'm the best small forward in this series."
3) "Mark is the best owner in all of sports."
4) "Carlisle's the best coach in the NBA."
5) "I'm the best recruiter in the NBA."

LoneyROY7
07-15-2014, 07:49 PM
Harden is definitely a Houston-lifer. They're a hand-in-glove fit.

robert de niro
07-15-2014, 07:53 PM
I got banned early this season because I made a thread about our lack of defense.
:roll:

JimmyMcAdocious
07-15-2014, 07:55 PM
Rockets fans are *******s. Not surprised.

Milbuck
The **** else are they gonna be doing?

That fat turd Morey and his garbage team just got dumped on this offseason. Lose Asik, lose Parsons, lose Lin, strike out on Melo, strike out on Lebron, strike out on Bosh :oldlol:

...b-b-b-but they got Jeff Adrien and Joey Dorsey!

Smook A.
I got permabanned because I didn't censor the word "bitch"

I don't really give a shit. ISH is where its all at.

Smook A.
07-15-2014, 07:56 PM
Rockets fans are *******s. Not surprised.
All of us?

:kobe:

YouGotServed
I don't think you know what meltdown means.

Cocaine80s
there are seriously posters there that believe Ariza>Parsons and Nick johnson>Lin :roll:

Lamar Odumbb
Ive been to numerous sports and team forums and clutchfans is full of the most angry racist fans ever

Smook A.
07-15-2014, 07:57 PM
there are seriously posters there that believe Ariza>Parsons and Nick johnson>Lin :roll:
I didn't see anyone say that.

Mr Exlax
07-15-2014, 07:58 PM
I still think we're gonna get the 4 seed in the West again even with the offseason we had. Took a gamble on some great players and didn't get them. Tough shit but oh well. Just one more season under McHale and then we'll find a real coach. I'm willing to bet players decided not to come after they met McHale.

SpecialQue
07-15-2014, 07:58 PM

Please tell me you're kidding. I have a hard time believing a forum could be that touchy about their team.

Cocaine80s
07-15-2014, 07:59 PM
I didn't see anyone say that.
dont remember which thread exactly but I think it was the one about nick johnsons's poster dunk :lol

Mr Exlax
07-15-2014, 08:00 PM
Please tell me you're kidding. I have a hard time believing a forum could be that touchy about their team.

It was something to the effect of, why doesn't anybody here make a thread about our real problem, the lack of defense. What is wrong with you people.

That was it lol. I'm a diehard Rockets fan, but I think most of those guys are homers.

YouGotServed
07-15-2014, 08:01 PM
The **** else are they gonna be doing?

That fat turd Morey and his garbage team just got dumped on this offseason. Lose Asik, lose Parsons, lose Lin, strike out on Melo, strike out on Lebron, strike out on Bosh :oldlol:

...b-b-b-but they got Jeff Adrien and Joey Dorsey!

You root for Milwaukee, clown. :oldlol: I don't even remember their last relevant player. Michael Redd? That franchise is shittier than New York, and that's saying something.

UK2K
07-15-2014, 08:01 PM
Ariza at 8m >>>> Parsons at 15m

Milbuck
07-15-2014, 08:02 PM
You root for Milwaukee, clown. :oldlol: I don't even remember their last relevant player. Michael Redd? That franchise is shittier than New York, and that's saying something.
Trevor Ariza, Jeff Adrien, Joey Dorsey.

What a ****ing terrific offseason :applause: :roll:

RoundMoundOfReb
07-15-2014, 08:02 PM
Yeah..some people just have an inability to look at things objectively...it's sad..

Smook A.
07-15-2014, 08:03 PM
dont remember which thread exactly but I think it was the one about nick johnsons's poster dunk :lol
There's a lot fans who say sarcastic things there :confusedshrug:

Smook A.
07-15-2014, 08:04 PM

Offseason hasn't ended yet. Still some moves to be made

Mr Exlax

I'm OK with signing Ariza for 8 instead of Parsons at 15. We need pperimeter defenders and Parsons was not that. I think Ariza might be a better 3pt shooter as well. McHale just didn't know how to use Lin and Lin didn't know how to play comfortably with a short ass leash.

YouGotServed

Do you think Jabari will finally lead the Bucks to the promised land? By promise land I mean the playoffs in the shitty East.
What say you sport?

Mr Exlax
07-15-2014, 08:05 PM

Did we get rid of Harden or Howard? I ummm...I think we're gonna be OK bro. We kept McHale. That let me know that next season was gonna be a waste anyway.

Cocaine80s
07-15-2014, 08:05 PM
There's a lot fans who say sarcastic things there :confusedshrug:
true, i think Lin's fans upset a shit load of people there

I like Lin but part of me wants to see what happens to the Laker fanbase if Marshall starts over him :lol

Milbuck
07-15-2014, 08:07 PM
Offseason hasn't ended yet. Still some moves to be made
Same shit you idiots said before you signed Adrien and Dorsey.

Who's next? Othyus Jeffers? Rasual Butler?

Smook A.
07-15-2014, 08:09 PM
true, i think Lin's fans upset a shit load of people there

I like Lin but part of me wants to see what happens to the Laker fanbase if Marshall starts over him :lol
Oh yeah Lin fans.... don't even get me started.

When Beverley got injured a shit ton of Lin fans made a thread celebrating the injury. I hope Lakers fans enjoy having them in their forum :lol

Bodhi
07-15-2014, 09:13 PM
It's a weird site. They've been coming over to Lakersground and trolling by pretending to be Lin fans since we traded for him

Smook A.
07-15-2014, 09:18 PM
It's a weird site. They've been coming over to Lakersground and trolling by pretending to be Lin fans since we traded for him
No those are all actual Lin fans. LakersGround will slowly have the LOF plague. It'll be like the famous "Black Death"

Mr Exlax
07-15-2014, 09:21 PM

Sorry but Smook is correct. They ain't trolling. They love him that freaking much lol.

Brokenbeat
07-15-2014, 09:24 PM
Ahh yeah, the "Jeremy Lin is a top 5 PG in the league" guys. Seen a few of them on LG already. :oldlol:

Bodhi
07-15-2014, 09:26 PM
No, it's pretty clear they're trolling when they post things like "Lin could be the best Laker point guard ever"

For the most part the Lin fans seemed about as optimistic as Lakers fans

Smook A.
07-15-2014, 09:27 PM
Ahh yeah, the "Jeremy Lin is a top 5 PG in the league" guys. Seen a few of them on LG already. :oldlol:
:lol Lin fans already starting drama.

Threethrows
07-15-2014, 09:46 PM
Clutchfans is one of the worst places on the internet. Full of undersexed homers looking for their next scapegoat. It's funny to read though.

LBJFTW
07-15-2014, 09:50 PM

Pretty much the same thing with all these "team" forums that haven't won shit in forever.

Say anything negative about the team (no matter how true it is), and the mods can't handle it and have to ban. It's pathetic but I can't say that I'm surprise by the actions of some mod that lives in his mothers basement and collects unemployment, thus enabling him to have the time to be a mod in the first place with 100,000 posts.

SpecialQue
07-15-2014, 09:51 PM

Jesus fvcking Christ. I'm glad I stopped going there then. :facepalm

UK2K
07-15-2014, 10:58 PM
No, it's pretty clear they're trolling when they post things like "Lin could be the best Laker point guard ever"

For the most part the Lin fans seemed about as optimistic as Lakers fans
That's the thing...

They're not trolling. You will see.

Meticode
07-15-2014, 11:03 PM
I got permabanned because I didn't censor the word "bitch"

I don't really give a shit. ISH is where its all at.
Damn, on RealCavsFans.com we cuss all the time. :oldlol: They don't even sensor words if I remember correctly.

Mr Exlax
07-15-2014, 11:15 PM

Just wait till the season starts. They're gonna make you hate him.

shoops
07-15-2014, 11:18 PM
Sorry but Smook is correct. They ain't trolling. They love him that freaking much lol.
Nah a lot of them are definitely trolls...plays right into the hands of the posters. Probably not a bad thing you're banned from there anyways...the site is a homer shithole. ISH >>> :cheers:

Jameerthefear
07-15-2014, 11:20 PM
Nah a lot of them are definitely trolls...plays right into the hands of the posters. Probably not a bad thing you're banned from there anyways...the site is a homer shithole. ISH >>> :cheers:
No, trust me. They are serious.

Mr Exlax
07-15-2014, 11:40 PM

Nah man they're serious. Like serious serious. I just ignored it. The Lin lovers and haters. It's crazy.

Euroleague
07-15-2014, 11:46 PM
They deserve everything. That's the most racist fan base of any sports team in the world.

KungFuJoe
07-15-2014, 11:46 PM
I don't know about clutchfans...never been there. I'm on this site and RGM. I participated in the Rockets forum at RGM for nearly two years. I don't recall a single insane LOF. Yeah, sure he has some hardcore fans, but no one was calling him a top 5 PG in the NBA.

On here...the only guy who is calling him top 5 is Marlo and Kidbasketball and everyone knows that they are both trolling (and probably the same person).

Seriously...the haters are FAR FAR worse than the Lin fans from what I've seen since he went over to Houston.

CavaliersFTW
07-15-2014, 11:47 PM
They deserve everything. That's the most racist fan base of any sports team in the world.
The fanbase that embraced Hakeem Olajuwon and Yao Ming?

Oh wait, you're butthurt because they rejected that scrub from Grease :oldlol:

navy
07-15-2014, 11:53 PM

The Spurs fanbase (SpursTalk) is one of the most racist I've ever seen and they have lots of international players. Might be a Texas thing. :confusedshrug:

kentatm
07-15-2014, 11:55 PM
Ive been to numerous sports and team forums and clutchfans is full of the most angry racist fans ever

try Tigerdroppings.com after an LSU loss in football.

Euroleague
07-15-2014, 11:57 PM

There was a thread on the forum about Sergio Llull (Rockets draft pick), where someone asked about him.

They had a quote from Daryl Morey talking about him where he said something about how Llull was a pure point guard and played just like Steve Nash....

I corrected that RIDICULOUSLY absurd and untrue claim that Morey made in a thread there once, stating the fact that Llull is a SHOOTING GUARD, that can be used as a primary ball handler.

That he plays shooting guard in Spain's national team, and that he plays combo guard in his club team, and when he does play as a one, it's as a primary ball handler, NOT as a play maker......

In other words, what Morey said would be basically like claiming that say someone like Jarret Jack or whatever was a pure point guard and was just like Steve Nash.

I was literally banned off the forum within a matter of moments.

And of course after that, whenever I went back to the forum occasionally to read something NBA related I was interested in, that had to do with the Rockets..............

I would still see dozens upon dozens of "fans" attacking the username I had, calling me a racist, a liar, etc.

clutchfans.net is something like a forum with 10,000 gabepizzas posting on it on a daily basis.

The amount of RACISM and HATE is unbelievable, and the mods and owner of the site must be the biggest racist a-holes you could ever imagine.

Hundreds of racist posts a day always there whenever I would go there against white Europeans and Asian people.

And you would NEVER see any of those people get banned. The amount of racism there is like ISH times 1 million.

kentatm
07-16-2014, 12:04 AM
I was literally banned off the forum within a matter of moments.

Ya hear that Jeff?

Jeff?

Euroleague
07-16-2014, 12:05 AM
The Spurs fanbase (SpursTalk) is one of the most racist I've ever seen and they have lots of international players. Might be a Texas thing. :confusedshrug:

Yep, exactly.

In world sports, the Rockets fans base is THE most racist. Spurs fan base is second.

The thing that gives the Rockets fan base the edge though is the incredible amount of vitriol they bring. The Spurs fan base is incredibly downright racist also, but it isn't quite as outlandishly HATEFUL about it.

A large portion of the Spurs fan base might be KKK, but might not be militant KKK, but a large portion of the Rockets fan base is definitely militant KKK.

kentatm
07-16-2014, 12:05 AM
Yep, exactly.

In world sports, the Rockets fans base is THE most racist. Spurs fan base is second.

The thing that gives the Rockets fan base the edge though is the incredible amount of vitriol they bring. The Spurs fan base is incredibly downright racist also, but it isn't quite as outlandishly HATEFUL about it.

A large portion of the Spurs fan base might be KKK, but might not be militant KKK, but a large portion of the Rockets fan base is definitely militant KKK.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I dont even like the Spurs or Rockets but god damn you are so ****ing full of shit.

Johnny Jones
07-16-2014, 12:08 AM
try Tigerdroppings.com after an LSU loss in football.
The Rant is full of drunk rednecks after a loss. It's really ****ing bad too. Everybody thinks they're a know-it-all and it's knee jerky as fuvk.

Euroleague
07-16-2014, 12:08 AM

That same site was constantly under tremendous controversy because of how much racist comments they had against Yao Ming.

They even got into trouble about it once after the Chinese government and media started officially complaining about it.

Hundreds of posts a day like, "Go back to China, you dirty yellow toothed Chinaman".

Or, "got eat a bowl of rice stinky slanted eye Yao".

There were THOUSANDS of posts like that for YEARS until finally a big controversy about it came up and they had to start removing the posts because it was causing a media backlash.

If that is what you call "embracing", then you are also a racist.

Smook A.
07-16-2014, 12:09 AM
Yep, exactly.

Tell me 1 racist thing you saw in that forum. I've been on there since 2005 and really don't recall anything racist said.

And of course you would know what other forums are like because you've been ****ing trolling on many many forums for over a decade you crackass lying son of a bitch.

kentatm
07-16-2014, 12:10 AM
The Rant is full of drunk rednecks after a loss. It's really ****ing bad too. Everybody thinks they're a know-it-all and it's knee jerky as fuvk.

those Bama fan are just... :lol

it seems like 90% of the Arkansas fans there are dedicated to trolling.

I also like seeing LSU fans get pissed about unfair scheduling that seems to always favor Bama.

I can't really rip them too hard though b/c a few of the Aggies there make me want to bang my head against a wall.

CavaliersFTW
07-16-2014, 12:11 AM
That same site was constantly under tremendous controversy because of how much racist comments they had against Yao Ming.

They even got into trouble about it once after the Chinese government and media started officially complaining about it.

Hundreds of posts a day like, "Go back to China, you dirty yellow toothed Chinaman".

Or, "got eat a bowl of rice stinky slanted eye Yao".

There were THOUSANDS of posts like that for YEARS until finally a big controversy about it came up and they had to start removing the posts because it was causing a media backlash.

If that is what you call "embracing", then you are also a racist.
:roll: BULLSHIT you just thought of and typed up that shit on your own :oldlol: reported to abuse for racism you are the most racist poster on ISH :oldlol:

Euroleague
07-16-2014, 12:11 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

I dont even like the Spurs or Rockets but god damn you are so ****ing full of shit.

Been to the compound lately? Try using some tact next time. Klan media tactics 101 are outdated.

kentatm
07-16-2014, 12:13 AM
Been to the compound lately? Try using some tact next time. Klan media tactics 101 are outdated.

hey dumbshit

a huge chunk of Spurs fans are Hispanic.

you think the KKK lets them in? :lol

surprised it took you this long to start calling everyone racist again since that used to be your go to move when people called you out for being a jackass.

shoops
07-16-2014, 12:15 AM
Nah man they're serious. Like serious serious. I just ignored it. The Lin lovers and haters. It's crazy.
I mean you definitely have a few extremists here and there, which I usually just naturally filter out when reading, but for the most part I think it's because some of the homers react so strongly to the more moderate ones and then they react back, it goes back and forth in a cycle. Toxic environment on that site really, made worse by the homer modding as you can attest to. They do have some insider/exclusive info and stuff though, that's the only reason I go there sometimes.

Johnny Jones
07-16-2014, 12:15 AM
those Bama fan are just... :lol

it seems like 90% of the Arkansas fans there are dedicated to trolling.

I also like seeing LSU fans get pissed about unfair scheduling that seems to always favor Bama.
Are you talking about the SEC Rant? That shit is troll infested. There used to be some good discussion on there. I used to post on there all the time.

But around when the team boards were created the Arkansas fans created the ''Flagship'' (which is a group that just trolls the main sec board) and shit spread like wildfire. I don't even check that board anymore because it's pointless. 75% of the threads are troll threads.

kentatm
07-16-2014, 12:16 AM
Are you talking about the SEC Rant? That shit is troll infested. There used to be some good discussion on there. I used to post on there all the time.

But around when the team boards were created the Arkansas fans created the ''Flagship'' (which is a group that just trolls the main sec board) and shit spread like wildfire. I don't even check that board anymore because it's pointless. 75% of the threads are troll threads.

yep

but dont worry about the flagshipers

its mostly been the failboat for them the last couple years.

plus people just shut them up by calling Bret B fat. :hammerhead:

I mostly just use the movie/tv forum over there though.

Euroleague
07-16-2014, 12:16 AM
Tell me 1 racist thing you saw in that forum. I've been on there since 2005 and really don't recall anything racist said.

And of course you would know what other forums are like because you've been ****ing trolling on many many forums for over a decade you crackass lying son of a bitch.

One thing? ONE THING? Is this guy serious?

I think this guy is taking the crack...

As to your second accusation, this is false.

Euroleague
07-16-2014, 12:17 AM

hey dumbshit

a huge chunk of Spurs fans are Hispanic.

you think the KKK lets them in? :lol

surprised it took you this long to start calling everyone racist again since that used to be your go to move when people called you out for being a jackass.

spurstalk.com

2nd in racism only to clutchfans.net

YOU ARE TRYING TOO HARD

TiagoSimoes
07-16-2014, 12:18 AM

Thats the most laughs ive had on ISH. Thanks Euroleague

kentatm
07-16-2014, 12:19 AM
YOU ARE TRYING TOO HARD

http://i60.tinypic.com/zv6ctw.jpg

Euroleague
07-16-2014, 12:20 AM
:roll: BULLSHIT you just thought of and typed up that shit on your own :oldlol: reported to abuse for racism you are the most racist poster on ISH :oldlol:

Nope.

Unlike you I was citing examples of egregious and blatant racism on that site.

You on the other hand, said this,

"Grease".

PURE RACISM

Smook A.
07-16-2014, 12:20 AM
One thing? ONE THING? Is this guy serious?

I think this guy is taking the crack...

As to your second accusation, this is false.
You failed to answer the question :lol

Smook A.
07-16-2014, 12:21 AM
Nope.

Unlike you I was citing examples of egregious and blatant racism on that site.

You on the other hand, said this,

"Grease".

PURE RACISM
How is that racist :roll: :roll: :roll:

Look up the definition you stupid ass

kentatm
07-16-2014, 12:26 AM
How is that racist :roll: :roll: :roll:

Look up the definition you stupid ass

you may as well ignore him

he's a complete dipshit who has done this moronic schtick here and on other forums for years.

He's had one or two other screen names (LakasFanYo was one) that got banned but for whatever reason Jeff has let this iteration of him last w/o a perma ban for far too long.

calling people racist for things that dont qualify as being racist is a thing he commonly does when he gets called out for saying stupid shit.

When he was LakasFan people used to call him NoLinksYo b/c he would make up complete bullshit about players from Europe signing big deals in the NBA or vice versa but NEVER gave links to sources for proof.

Euroleague
07-16-2014, 12:28 AM

he's a complete dipshit who has done this moronic schtick here and on other forums for years.

He's had one or two other screen names (LakasFanYo was one) that got banned but for whatever reason Jeff has let this iteration of him last w/o a perma ban for far too long.

calling people racist for things that dont qualify as being racist is a thing he commonly does when he gets called out for saying stupid shit.

"Grease" is racist. So is claiming racist things are not racist.

You go back to my ignore list.

CavaliersFTW
07-16-2014, 12:31 AM
You are the one that needs the dictionary. It won't help you though. Because your reading comprehension and vocabulary are probably at 2nd grade levels.
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-iaaV0UCYciQ/U32dyZFf5FI/AAAAAAAAFJE/3fwbDTvrVf4/s800/petition%2520to%2520ban%2520euroleague%25202005.jp g

who dat?

kentatm
07-16-2014, 12:33 AM

The Greek people are not a race ergo calling them Grease is not racist smart guy. Dickish and a little bigoted? Sure. But its not racist.

and you've been telling me that you put me on ignore for years.

keep on keeping on in your moms Arkansas basement brah.

Smook A.

No that isn't :oldlol:

A racist is a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another or just a person who hates on another person's race. So how in the **** is saying "Grease" racist??

UK2K

:biggums:

So everybody is racist? Sweet.

Smook A.
07-16-2014, 12:34 AM

When he was LakasFan people used to call him NoLinksYo b/c he would make up complete bullshit about players from Europe signing big deals in the NBA or vice versa but NEVER gave links to sources for proof.
God of Trolls. Pathetic

Smook A.
07-16-2014, 08:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/mx52m94.png

This just happened. F*ck you Dave (creator of clutchfans) for being a sensitive bitch

Milbuck
07-16-2014, 08:13 PM
Smook how quickly would I get banned over there?

Jameerthefear
07-16-2014, 08:13 PM

This just happened. F*ck you Dave (creator of clutchfans) for being a sensitive bitch
What did you do?

Smook A.
07-16-2014, 08:14 PM
What did you do?
I just said "****"... lol that's it. Then that POS admin, Dave, sent me an email saying get a grip :oldlol:

Smook A.
07-16-2014, 08:15 PM
Less than a day. The admin on that site is a sensitive loser

strifed169
07-16-2014, 09:57 PM
I got banned for calling Harden Haren

CavaliersFTW
07-16-2014, 10:06 PM

:oldlol: what did you do though? :confusedshrug:

CavaliersFTW
07-16-2014, 10:06 PM
I just said "****"... lol that's it. Then that POS admin, Dave, sent me an email saying get a grip :oldlol:
...no way :wtf: could you elaborate on the context?

Smook A.
07-16-2014, 10:07 PM
:oldlol: what did you do though? :confusedshrug:
I said "**** that fat pig daryl morey for not getting Lance Stephenson" right after Hornets signed him. The admin was just being a sensitive bitch so he banned me.

Mr Exlax
07-16-2014, 10:11 PM
Lmao I been banned since like January. Now you're a legit Rockets fan!

Smook A.
07-16-2014, 10:12 PM
Lmao I been banned since like January. Now you're a legit Rockets fan!
:rockon:

Brokenbeat
07-16-2014, 10:32 PM
Yep, exactly.

I heard NAMBLA has their meetings at an IHOP by Staples before every Clippers game.

MiseryCityTexas
07-16-2014, 10:52 PM

That forum is so biased. They actually think Donatas Motiejunas is a solid rotation player. They actually thought Motiejunas was a better player than Thomas Robinson.:facepalm

Mr Exlax
07-16-2014, 10:53 PM
That forum is so biased. They actually think Donatas Motiejunas is a solid rotation player. They actually thought Motiejunas was a better player than Thomas Robinson.:facepalm

That's the shit that kills me man. Some people on there think hhe's better than T Jones lol

MiseryCityTexas
07-16-2014, 10:57 PM

They temporaily banned me for saying that i wanted to ejaculate semen in a woman's mouth, but they let every dirty homosexual comment others make slide.:biggums:

Kidbasketball20
07-16-2014, 10:58 PM
WOAT board. Run by a group of nazis. For real.

Lord Bean
07-16-2014, 10:58 PM
They temporaily banned me for saying that i wanted to ejaculate semen in a woman's mouth, but they let every dirty homosexual comment others make slide.:biggums:
If it makes you feel any better, I'd let you ejaculate as much semen into my mouth as you want.

MiseryCityTexas
07-16-2014, 11:05 PM

I actually kinda agree with you on that. It's a bunch of closet racists on Clutchfan's forum.

MiseryCityTexas
07-16-2014, 11:26 PM
Yep, exactly.

Indiana has some racist ass fans also. I remember during that Sixers and Pacers series, they used to always sream ******! ******! whenever Iverson went to the free throw line to shoot freethrows.

Euroleague
07-17-2014, 07:54 AM

You denied that the forum full of racists is racist and they saw it. That's simply unforgivable. Lifetime ban for you.

Don't ever insult the proud racists like that.

Maybe from now on you will STFU when the rest of us tell the truth about how incredibly racist they are there.

Euroleague
07-17-2014, 07:55 AM

Your favorite player is Greek. So you would get banned at registration. They hate European players with a white hot burning passion there.

JohnFreeman
07-17-2014, 08:01 AM
http://cdn.niketalk.com/5/5d/5d136535_jordan-laugh-cigar.jpeg

Euroleague
07-17-2014, 08:01 AM
WOAT board. Run by a group of nazis. For real.

Yep. Just to clarify....

DaDakota, Bbob, Sam Fisher, etc.

and other such clutchfans.net mega trolls like that also post here.......

under aliases like,

Dr.J4ever, gabepizza, Rooster, and so forth.

East_Stone_Ya
07-17-2014, 08:13 AM
Your favorite player is Greek. So you would get banned at registration. They hate European players with a white hot burning passion there.

lol

Taller than CP3
07-17-2014, 08:58 AM
Rockets fans are saltier than a bag of potato chips

MiseryCityTexas
07-17-2014, 09:06 AM

They probably hate overseas white players, because most of them that they drafted have been busts, and the Omri Casspii signing has made it even worse.

MiseryCityTexas
07-17-2014, 09:13 AM
The Rockets did sign some new Euro guy though that plays similar to Chandler Parsons.

Euroleague
07-17-2014, 10:02 AM
The Rockets did sign some new Euro guy though that plays similar to Chandler Parsons.

Who?

Andrew Wiggins
07-17-2014, 10:11 AM
euroleague was begging the clutchfans guy on twitter to unban him LMAO :lol

crisoner
07-17-2014, 11:48 AM
They got Ariza back......thought Bosh would be a lock there.