PDA

View Full Version : Lebron Instagram : Cavs sign mike miller

AcquiringSteak
07-15-2014, 09:03 PM
not really breaking, but good to see him back with lebron "let it fly" they say haha

Meticode
07-15-2014, 09:09 PM
This is your 206th quality post since you registered in January of 2014. Keep them coming.

AcquiringSteak
07-15-2014, 09:15 PM
This is your 206th quality post since you registered in January of 2014. Keep them coming.

Yeah sorry man, I don't have as much time as you, had been busy with college work

Meticode
07-15-2014, 09:16 PM
Yeah sorry man, I don't have as much time as you, had been busy with college work
No need to apologize for short-comings on ISH. You got this thing twisted.

Ai2death
07-15-2014, 09:17 PM
No need to apologize for short-comings on ISH. You got this thing twisted.

Wondering if he will pick up on the sarcasm in the first post... :facepalm

lilteapot
07-15-2014, 09:21 PM
freaking roasted :roll:

AcquiringSteak
07-15-2014, 09:22 PM
Wondering if he will pick up on the sarcasm in the first post... :facepalm

I picked up on it instantly bro... which is why I said I had been busy (I know that cavs bandwagoner, essentially said all my posts, including this one have been crap), I knew exactly what he was saying

Ai2death
07-15-2014, 09:36 PM
I picked up on it instantly bro... which is why I said I had been busy (I know that cavs bandwagoner, essentially said all my posts, including this one have been crap), I knew exactly what he was saying

1. I ain't your "Bro"
2. I wouldn't call Meticode a Cavs bandwagoner, his been following them as long as i've been on the forum.
3.Can't say i have seen you make a relevant post yet, however, I don't go looking for all your post so you may have some somewhere.
4. I'm glad you knew what he was saying so i revoke my facepalm.

Meticode
07-15-2014, 09:39 PM
Well, you definitely proved your point about not being on the forum a lot. Because you have no clue what you're talking about with that statement.

:biggums:

LBJFTW
07-15-2014, 09:41 PM
1. I ain't your "Bro"
2. I wouldn't call Meticode a Cavs bandwagoner, his been following them as long as i've been on the forum.
3.Can't say i have seen you make a relevant post yet, however, I don't go looking for all your post so you may have some somewhere.

He's been following them long before you were on this forum...bro.

AcquiringSteak
07-15-2014, 09:42 PM
Well, you definitely proved your point about not being on the forum a lot. Because you have no clue what you're talking about with that statement.

:biggums:

well you guys obviously didnt pick up on my sarcasm... I respect your cavs support, I ain't that low buddy

its like when skip used to say "well you know that other guy in miami (before during the season)" - referring to lebron

Meticode
07-15-2014, 09:42 PM
well you guys obviously didnt pick up on my sarcasm... I respect your cavs support, I ain't that low buddy
:rant

zoom17
07-15-2014, 09:43 PM
thread back fire lol

travelingman
07-15-2014, 09:44 PM
Now that LeBron has reported it himself, Chris Broussard can confirm it with his *sources*. :rolleyes:

LBJFTW
07-15-2014, 09:47 PM
Now that LeBron has reported it himself, Chris Broussard can confirm it with his *sources*. :rolleyes:

As bad as Broussard is, Windhorst is even worse.

Ai2death
07-15-2014, 09:47 PM
He's been following them long before you were on this forum...bro.

It was more a figure of speech :facepalm
I can only talk from when i was here, I don't know Meticode personally and if i cam out saying that he had been a Cav fan forever, the ISH police would do some digging and find where he went for another team or some shit :facepalm

AcquiringSteak
07-15-2014, 09:56 PM
It was more a figure of speech :facepalm
I can only talk from when i was here, I don't know Meticode personally and if i cam out saying that he had been a Cav fan forever, the ISH police would do some digging and find where he went for another team or some shit :facepalm

honestly, thats quite a far-fetched explanation

quite possibly the worst 'figure of speech' :facepalm

You need to calm down a bit, you're pretty much pissed at everyone in this thread and started typing away at me for no reason. You should know that if you want to talk smack expect it back.

FrobeShaw
07-15-2014, 10:02 PM
1. I ain't your "Bro"

:roll:

Anyone who says that shit is a cvnt. I ain't your bro! N*gga STFU. :roll:

Meticode
07-15-2014, 10:04 PM
:oldlol: "My sources have confirmed it."