PDA

View Full Version : Warriors, Wolves, restart Love talks

Inferno
07-15-2014, 10:38 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ap-source-wolves-warriors-restart-191518684--nba.html

If we can snag Love and Martin for Lee, Barnes, and a pick...

Curry - Livingston
Klay - Martin
Iguodala - Green
Love - Green - Speights
Bogut - Ezeli

:bowdown:

RoundMoundOfReb
07-15-2014, 10:40 PM
Bennett+Waiters and picks is better than Lee+Barnes.Gonna have to be Klay

Meticode
FYI, they didn't restart trade talks, the reports are coming out of Minnesota as a smoke-screen towards Cleveland to try to make them knee-jerk on giving up Wiggins.

Inferno
Bennett+Waiters and picks is better than Lee+Thompson..Gonna have to be Klay

Yeah I'm being wistful :lol

**** it, if we don't get Love just sign one more backup wing and bigman

FYI, they didn't restart trade talks, the reports are coming out of Minnesota as a smoke-screen towards Cleveland to try to make them knee-jerk on giving up Wiggins.

Done getting my hopes up then :oldlol:

Meticode
07-15-2014, 10:43 PM
Yeah I'm being wistful :lol

**** it, if we don't get Love just sign one more backup wing and bigman

Done getting my hopes up then :oldlol:
I don't know what's going to happen. He could very well end up in Minnesota.

SwishSquared
07-16-2014, 12:55 AM
FWIW, there was a report this week (saw it on twitter- believe it was from West Coast bball writer) that GSW won't include Klay even if Cleveland offered Wiggins. Not sure who leaked that or if it's simply a totally false report.

el gringos
07-16-2014, 02:01 AM
Knicks are the new front runner. Gs and cle can both take it back but they'll have to put their best offer on the table. Klay goes to Minnesota, or wiggins goes- I k love goes to ny

Heavincent
07-16-2014, 02:12 AM
Knicks are the new front runner.

Sure they are.

Cali Syndicate
07-16-2014, 02:34 AM
I really don't get this. What significant impact does Love really provide over Lee? Range? Sure. With Love, the floor will opens up more. But this really what we need? More threes?? Lee is a solid midrange-shooter and can IMO play the pick and pop/roll just as well if not better than Love. Warriors also lose some offensive versatility trading out Lee because he's a better post player and interior passer. How bout rebounding? Again, they get slightly better, and I would welcome this with open arms maybe two or three seasons ago. Last season, they were one of the top rebounding teams in The L. Back to my point, does this really help?

I'm not trying to argue that lee is somehow overall better than Love because he isn't. On most other teams, Love would definitely impact the teams success but on this team, I just don't think it will matter all that much. IMO, Warriors need to address their weakness rather than beefing up strengths they already have. This is a bad analogy perhaps, but If you have a strong upper body and a weak lower body, do you go out and try to work out even harder on the upper body? Or do you perhaps look to strengthen those lower limbs? Cause it's the bench the warriors need to build.

Starting five, really doesn't need to be messed with. I look as Livingston as a really good pick up. Now how bout a big? I get there isn't many bigs not looking for huge contracts to choose from. **** it....bring back biedrins LOL. Perhaps Ed Davis or Jason Smith. And then Lose Barnes, and now we need another quality backup swingman/wing.

East_Stone_Ya
07-16-2014, 03:49 AM
don't like this trade idea