PDA

View Full Version : Why is Brian Windhorst still writing about the Heat?

navy
07-15-2014, 10:46 PM
This shit better not continue when he is living in Cleveland during the season. :oldlol:

Meticode
07-15-2014, 10:48 PM
I wouldn't be surprised. He continuously wrote about the Cavaliers after LeBron left. Before LeBron announced going back to Cleveland Windy down-played him coming back so badly because he probably doesn't want o move back there. He looked depressed as hell when he heard LeBron was coming back. He was already looking for houses in the Cleveland area 1-2 days before hand.

navy
07-15-2014, 10:49 PM
I wouldn't be surprised. He continuously wrote about the Cavaliers after LeBron left. Before LeBron announced going back to Cleveland Windy down-played him coming back so badly because he probably doesn't want o move back there. He looked depressed as hell when he heard LeBron was coming back. He was already looking for houses in the Cleveland area 1-2 days before hand.
Shameless bitch. Dude straight up follows Lebron wherever he goes. Is there anyone else that does that? :facepalm

Meticode
07-15-2014, 10:50 PM
Shameless bitch. Dude straight up follows Lebron wherever he goes. Is there anyone else that does that? :facepalm
He's alread written two books about it. They asked him after LeBron's coming home thing what he would titled his third book. He pretended like he didn't know then in like 1-2 seconds he said "Unfinished Business". He's probably been writing it already. :lol

D-Rose
07-15-2014, 10:53 PM
Dude, you have to understand his back story.

He was in college when LBJ was in high school and he covered LBJ for the high school paper. Then, as LBJ went to the NBA, he was offered his first really big job to cover LBJ/Cavs for whatever Ohio newspaper it was. And finally, LBJ moves to Miami and the greatest sports conglomerate in the world calls him and gives him the opportunity to cover LBJ, move to Miami, and get paid a hell of a lot more I'm sure.

Who would pass up those opportunities?

Also, it's not like LeBron is oblivious to him...I doubt they're friends but LeBron probably knows him better than any writer/media member. Windhorst's mom was one of LeBron's teachers in high school. They come from the same small town after all.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-15-2014, 10:54 PM
Hel be gone soon..Dude is LeBron's personal beat writer

Meticode
07-15-2014, 10:54 PM

He was in college when LBJ was in high school and he covered LBJ for the high school paper. Then, as LBJ went to the NBA, he was offered his first really big job to cover LBJ/Cavs for whatever Ohio newspaper it was. And finally, LBJ moves to Miami and the greatest sports conglomerate in the world calls him and gives him the opportunity to cover LBJ, move to Miami, and get paid a hell of a lot more I'm sure.

Also, it's not like LeBron is oblivious to him...I doubt they're friends but LeBron probably knows him better than any writer/media member. Windhorst's mom was one of LeBron's teachers in high school. They come from the same small town after all.
All this and he still didn't know what the f*ck was going on during the coming home party. :lol

NumberSix
07-15-2014, 10:55 PM
He is pretty much a leech.

bballnoob1192
07-15-2014, 11:28 PM
well at least its a real ****ing job and he gets paid good money to do it. I see tons of lebron dicksuckers on this forum writing essays defending him and shit all for free while sitting in their mom's basement. IMO his situation is pretty good.

russwest0
07-15-2014, 11:30 PM

IIRC ESPN had someone else do the same thing for Tim Tebow and follow him from Denver to New York

navy
07-15-2014, 11:32 PM
IIRC ESPN had someone else do the same thing for Tim Tebow and follow him from Denver to New York
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

What does he do now? Still write about New York? :oldlol:

Ca$H
07-15-2014, 11:40 PM
He is superior to guys like Pauk, LeBron23, Silkk, and dubeta though because at least he gets paid for his stanning.

CavaliersFTW
07-15-2014, 11:43 PM
Because it hasn't been two weeks since Lebron's decision. Windhorst leaving his Miami job for Lebron don't worry.

kentatm
07-16-2014, 12:01 AM
http://i57.tinypic.com/wu1940.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/2lt23w0.png

CavaliersFTW
07-16-2014, 12:02 AM
http://i57.tinypic.com/wu1940.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/2lt23w0.png
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

chazzy
07-16-2014, 12:12 AM
Is the Heat Index and its beat writers going to stay? I don't see it on the front page anymore

GimmeThat
07-16-2014, 02:59 AM
well, I find it reasonable for him to see what happens with the Heat after Lebron's departure, while turning any materials to his ESPN colleagues if someone else has been hired for the position.

Or if he got a promotion to cover both teams or any other scenario.

Vienceslav
07-16-2014, 03:01 AM
**** you guys, let's see you write the articles.

ILLsmak
07-16-2014, 06:05 AM

dude is an opportunist. He gives no****. Nobody respects him, either. On his interviews, everyone is trying not to laugh. It's sad in a way, but at least he's making a living.

-Smak

Dresta
07-16-2014, 06:18 AM

So the man's life and livelihood is basically defined by one thing: Lebron?

That's pretty depressing. No wonder he's so fat.

D-Rose
07-16-2014, 08:18 AM
So the man's life and livelihood is basically defined by one thing: Lebron?

That's pretty depressing. No wonder he's so fat.
I feel like at some point Windhorst is going to ask ESPN to move away from covering only LeBron. Probably would be good for him.

Dragic4Life
07-16-2014, 08:19 AM
:rockon: Windy living dat ideal Lebron fan life. Envious...

Meticode
07-16-2014, 08:29 AM
dude is an opportunist. He gives no****. Nobody respects him, either. On his interviews, everyone is trying not to laugh. It's sad in a way, but at least he's making a living.

-Smak
Damn man, makes me feel bad.

Nash
07-16-2014, 08:36 AM
Its his job, don't hate on a man's work.

Meticode
07-16-2014, 08:37 AM
Is your job to annoy the **** out of people?

Dragic4Life
07-16-2014, 09:16 AM
Agreed.

STATUTORY
07-16-2014, 11:04 AM
ni99as finishing up the epilogue