PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else seen on Facebook

russwest0
07-16-2014, 12:56 AM
Like a girl you went to high school with who seemed pretty bright but got pregnant right after high school now all she posts is shit about her and her kid and you can't help but think that she kind of ****ed her life up and strapped her success down?

navy
07-16-2014, 01:21 AM
There was this white girl in my middle school, who by all means was a good girl and one of my friends jokingly predicted she would get pregnant by a black guy. Long story short, he jinxed the fvck out of her and that shit happened in high school. I cant help but feel bad for the jinx he put on her whenever I see her on facebook.

russwest0
07-16-2014, 01:22 AM
There was this white girl in my middle school, who by all means was a good girl and one of my friends jokingly predicted she would get pregnant by a black guy. Long story short, he jinxed the fvck out of her and that shit happened in high school.

Lol it's just weird, you see them posting all these updates about their kid (which is totally understandable and fine) and you see them living in a shitty house and just to think that their whole life for the next 20 years is now devoted to raising that kid.

Has to ****ing suck right out of high school to be tamed so soon, both financially and in terms of traveling the world and experiencing shit and overall HAVING FUN. I don't know why it keeps happening so much.

christian1923
07-16-2014, 02:00 AM
Lol it's just weird, you see them posting all these updates about their kid (which is totally understandable and fine) and you see them living in a shitty house and just to think that their whole life for the next 20 years is now devoted to raising that kid.

Has to ****ing suck right out of high school to be tamed so soon, both financially and in terms of traveling the world and experiencing shit and overall HAVING FUN. I don't know why it keeps happening so much.
Cause we like going raw dog in the *****. It's these hoes fault for not being on birth control :coleman: " i don't want to get fat" :coleman: hit the gym you lazy smut :coleman:

BigBoss
07-16-2014, 02:04 AM
Nah, but i've seen ugly girls in high school become REALLY hot

russwest0
07-16-2014, 02:11 AM
The worst part is when they try justifying this shit with like "I love my child and don't know what I would do without them" when just 10 months ago they were still in high school doing just fine without a kid :lol

GimmeThat
07-16-2014, 02:39 AM
I mean, if you're a bright/intelligent person, you're a bright/intelligent person.

life in the 20s might be like, geez, I feel bad for them
30s? well, you have your first kid and they're thinking, NOOOOOB
40s? you post on facebook that you had your fun while in your 20s while they do it in their 40s.

when they start having grand children, you're probably still thinking, I just had my 3rd kid who is still a teenager right now, WTF

either way

it's life

how they choose their partner, and how their relationship end up with either multiple partners or whatnot, might still be the difference maker here.