PDA

View Full Version : Dan Le Batard: LeBron's Reps "Misled" The Heat

JohnMax
07-16-2014, 02:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NZMpJ9BY1I

russwest0
07-16-2014, 02:37 AM
I ain't watching that shit. Cliff notes please.

Vienceslav
07-16-2014, 02:57 AM
:(

RoTM
07-16-2014, 03:51 AM
Yeah obviously. No one on earth thinks Cleveland has any shot at him yet they suddenly start clearing space. Lebron takes no meetings with any teams despite "testing the market" meanwhile the Heat are going about the off season like business as usual.

JtotheIzzo
07-16-2014, 04:10 AM
LeRetard is mad because ESPN no longer cares about Miami.

Sarcastic
07-16-2014, 04:14 AM
Riley knew exactly what was gonna happen. Why else do you think he challenged him publicly in that press conference? Because he thought he was coming back, but was actually being misled?

RRR3
07-16-2014, 04:15 AM
I always read this guys name as "Dan LeBrontard" :oldlol:

Meticode
07-16-2014, 04:44 AM
Dan is funny beucase he trolls organizations all the time, and in thise case his big mouth made him look like a fool...

[QUOTE]Dan Le Batard Show @LeBatardShow

RoTM
07-16-2014, 04:45 AM
Riley knew exactly what was gonna happen. Why else do you think he challenged him publicly in that press conference? Because he thought he was coming back, but was actually being misled?

Lebron was supposedly upset about the presser, must have not liked how it created a counter narrative to his Cleveland PR.

Meticode
07-16-2014, 04:52 AM
I personally don't think he made his choice to go back to Cleveland until near the end, but I think he was leaning heavily in favor of it for at least 1-2 weeks unless Riley did something miraculous to keep him to stay. Otherwise he wouldn't of had the final meeting with Riley. From reports there were a number of small details...

Riley didn't let LeBron's mother sit court side near the bench at Heat games.

They would have Wade workout and practice, then right before game-time inform the team he wasn't playing.

The press conference Riley gave.

Riley bringing up LeBron and Savannah having a 3rd child on the way. (big no-no in my mind)

LeBron's family and crew live back home.

LeBron realizing the Heat are getting old, he's hitting 30 soon, he can't carry the extreme load like this forever. To further your career get help from some fresh legs.

LeBron missing being the second most important person the area behind Jesus.

...all of these things I think led up to him coming back.

FrobeShaw
07-16-2014, 05:23 AM
I always read this guys name as "Dan LeBrontard" :oldlol:

same :oldlol:

GimmeThat
07-16-2014, 05:28 AM
he opted out?

Dragic4Life
07-16-2014, 06:42 AM
Miami homer salty.:oldlol:

SCdac
07-16-2014, 09:44 AM
I'm so shocked... not

jrong
07-16-2014, 10:10 AM
Lebron was supposedly upset about the presser, must have not liked how it created a counter narrative to his Cleveland PR.

Before LeBron opted out, Riley asked to meet with him after the Finals while he was still technically a member of the Heat. He was told he had to talk James' agent.

That's why Riley held that press conference.

It's obvious LeBron's decision was pre-planned to some extent. That SI article wasn't written the Thursday it came out. It was at least written Wednesday.

And whatever p.r. firm wrote LeBron's statement (seriously, if you think those were his words) would have to have time to write it, so that probably means it was drafted Tuesday at the latest, which is when he finally met with Riley.

So, given that he knew his decision in advance, not conveying that to the team was deceptive.

Springsteen
07-16-2014, 12:39 PM
glad this fat POS is getting what hes been shipping out and now is whining about it

he wouldve been a perfect poster here