PDA

View Full Version : After 4 years w/ Bosh, why do Cavs fans think LeBron rather have Wiggins over Love?

PleezeBelieve
07-16-2014, 11:15 AM
Do you dudes really believe LeBron is dying to play with a Tristan Thompson and Anderson Varejao frontcourt?

Both of these dudes are bench players. Why would he want to play with them when Wiggins can't shoot either? RBA really thinking...

Kyrie
Wiggins
LeBron
Tristan
Varejao

... starting 5 is going anywhere. :oldlol:

If LeBron's jumper isn't falling, that may be the worst shooting line up in the league.

What is wrong with Cavs fans to think LeBron would want Wiggins over Love???

Dragic4Life
07-16-2014, 11:16 AM
Lebron wants Love. I just know it. Matter of time now...

pegasus
07-16-2014, 11:19 AM
He sure wants Love. That's why he has a 1-year opt-out clause in his contract. He demands a Wiggins for Love trade if that's what it takes, but the FO is playing it cool, making it seem like Wiggins is untouchable. When push comes to shove, they will trade him.

Dragic4Life
07-16-2014, 11:19 AM
He doesn't. That's why he has a 1-year opt-out clause in his contract. He demands a Wiggins for Love trade if that's what it takes, but the FO is playing it cool, making it seem like Wiggins is untouchable. When push comes to shove, they will trade him.
No he's not.:roll: :facepalm

PleezeBelieve
07-16-2014, 11:20 AM
Lebron wants Love. I just know it. Matter of time now...
Cavs fans have convinced themselves Wiggins is off limits in a trade. I mean, I know he's only shooting 16% from 3, and 37% overall, in summer league... but they just don't care. They still think that's not worth giving up for Love :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dragic4Life
07-16-2014, 11:21 AM
Cavs fans have convinced themselves Wiggins is off limits in a trade. I mean, I know he's only shooting 16% from 3, and 37% overall, from summer league... but they just don't care. They still think that's not worth giving up for Love :roll: :roll: :roll:
Lebron wants to bring championships to Cleveland NOW. Not wait for Wiggins to bloom as a player.

Kevin Love is coming to the Cavs. 3-peat impending.:pimp:

pegasus
07-16-2014, 11:21 AM
No he's not.:roll: :facepalm
I'm not saying he should be. Gilbert tweeting he can't wait to watch Wiggins in a Cavs uniform, the FO saying he's off the table, etc. They're just trying not to show their hands, because they are tied.

El Gato Negro
07-16-2014, 11:29 AM
Do you dudes really believe LeBron is dying to play with a Tristan Thompson and Anderson Varejao frontcourt?

Both of these dudes are bench players. Why would he want to play with them when Wiggins can't shoot either? RBA really thinking...

Kyrie
Wiggins
LeBron
Tristan
Varejao

... starting 5 is going anywhere. :oldlol:

If LeBron's jumper isn't falling, that may be the worst shooting line up in the league.

What is wrong with Cavs fans to think LeBron would want Wiggins over Love???
this part made me lol.

NattyPButter
07-16-2014, 11:30 AM
Lebron wants to bring championships to Cleveland NOW. Not wait for Wiggins to bloom as a player.

Kevin Love is coming to the Cavs. 3-peat impending.:pimp:

Not happening. Team already has 2 max players and doesn't need a 3rd. Why tie up all your money into 3 players and two of them injury prone and never made playoffs oh and don't play defense? You'd make a horrible GM.

CelticBaller
07-16-2014, 11:31 AM
Cavs fans not thinking straight

DukeDelonte13
07-16-2014, 11:36 AM
I love how GSW won't give up a glorified 3 and D player in Klay Thompson and the cavs MUST give up wiggins to a team with 0 leverage.

El Gato Negro
07-16-2014, 11:39 AM
I love how GSW won't give up a glorifies 3 and D player in Klay Thompson and the cavs MUST give up wiggins to a team with 0 leverage.
at this point i hope they keep all the young players so i can watch ish implode and cry stacked when blatt develops them. should be good times.

Im so nba'd out
07-16-2014, 11:39 AM
People do know that kevin love doesn't play defense right???Bosh actually had great defense K.Love will get MURDERED IN THE PICK AND ROLL def won't go to the finals 4 years in a row with him as your big man.He is great on offense doe

Dragic4Life
07-16-2014, 11:40 AM
People do know that kevin love doesn't play defense right???Bosh actually had great defense K.Love will get MURDERED IN THE PICK AND ROLL def won't go to the finals 4 years in a row with him as your big man.He is great on offense doe
He can learn defense, Lebron would teach him.

NoGunzJustSkillz
07-16-2014, 11:40 AM
Not happening. Team already has 2 max players and doesn't need a 3rd. Why tie up all your money into 3 players and two of them injury prone and never made playoffs oh and don't play defense? You'd make a horrible GM.
exactly. wiggins w/ rc contract>>>>>>love w/ max contract

Im so nba'd out
07-16-2014, 11:42 AM
He can learn defense, Lebron would teach him.
you can't just teach someone defense everyone who is a good defender in the nba came in the league as a good defender.

PleezeBelieve
07-16-2014, 11:43 AM
See :oldlol:

Dragic4Life
07-16-2014, 11:44 AM
I'd rather have Love and contend IMMEDIATELY than gamble on Wiggins.

PleezeBelieve
07-16-2014, 11:44 AM

PleezeBelieve
07-16-2014, 11:45 AM
I love how GSW won't give up a glorified 3 and D player in Klay Thompson and the cavs MUST give up wiggins to a team with 0 leverage.

SilkkTheShocker
07-16-2014, 11:46 AM
GS won't even give up Klay Thompson, but Cleveland is supposed to give up the #1 pick. :hammerhead: I take it most of you have no idea what leverage is. Something has Minnesota has ZERO of.

PleezeBelieve
07-16-2014, 11:47 AM
Hey ya'll, Cavs fans have already anointed this Wiggins guy to win many DPOY awards. They swear this guy is a 6'8 Hakeem Olajuwon :roll:

EllisGW
07-16-2014, 11:48 AM
cavs have history of bad roster moves, so must be rubbing off them. Only a dumbass would not trade love for wiggins and compete for a championships for the next 4 years.

JtotheIzzo
07-16-2014, 11:48 AM
Gay A in fantasy land again.

Kevin Love isn't guaranteeing anything if Cleveland gets him, and why would Cleveland give up the future for an injury risk when the team dealing the injury risk has no leverage?

Its a new era in Cleveland Gay A, your loser attitude is out of date, just like your lame ass beats and wack ass lyrics.

the game done passed you by.

PleezeBelieve
07-16-2014, 11:49 AM
Wiggins probably won't even be the best defensive wing in his own draft!!

EllisGW
07-16-2014, 11:50 AM
GS won't even give up Klay Thompson, but Cleveland is supposed to give up the #1 pick. :hammerhead: I take it most of you have no idea what leverage is. Something has Minnesota has ZERO of.

Klay Thompson is a proven player already

PleezeBelieve
07-16-2014, 11:50 AM
See... even fake ass Cavs fans are inflicted with the 'overrate our own players' illness :oldlol:

Dragic4Life
07-16-2014, 11:51 AM
And Love isn't?

Meanwhile we have Wiggins whose ceiling to me is at best a Steve Smith calibre player.

Warfan
What deal could the Cavs do to get Love without giving up Wiggins?? Im guessing Minnesota wouldn't do that though...

Purch
The real leverage the Timberwolves have with teams like the Cavs, is that there's about 15 more legitimate teams willing to give him offers if he goes into free agency. Honestly if the wolves don't trade for him now. more than likely the Cavs will never get him.

JtotheIzzo
And Love isn't?

Meanwhile we have Wiggins whose ceiling to me is at best a Steve Smith calibre player.

do you even have a clue as to what type of player Steve Smith was?

SilkkTheShocker

No doubt. But he still doesn't have as much value as Wiggins in trades. Disagree and you're simply a retard.

PleezeBelieve
07-16-2014, 11:52 AM
Gay A in fantasy land again.

Kevin Love isn't guaranteeing anything if Cleveland gets him, and why would Cleveland give up the future for an injury risk when the team dealing the injury risk has no leverage?

Its a new era in Cleveland Gay A, your loser attitude is out of date, just like your lame ass beats and wack ass lyrics.

the game done passed you by.
Nothing is guaranteed. But Cavs with Love instead of a 19 year old Wiggins certainly has a better shot.

EllisGW
07-16-2014, 11:53 AM
Wiggins probably won't even be the defensive wing in his own draft!!

aaron gordon was the best defensive prospect in the draft. I find it funny how cavs fans thinks will be a star defensively in his first season when it took lebron three years to become a good defender. Lebron was bigger, faster and stronger than wiggins at 19.

Dragic4Life
Nothing is guaranteed. But Cavs with Love instead of a 19 year old Wiggins certainly has a better shot.
better shot is an understatement, they would contend immediately.

SilkkTheShocker
See... even fake ass Cavs fans are inflicted with the 'overrate our own players' illness :oldlol:

Not overrating anyone. In fact the Cavs should move Waiters loser ass ASAP. But Minnesota has no leverage to ask for Wiggins.

Purch
07-16-2014, 11:54 AM
Also, lets be completly clear... Just because the Warriors office is retarded (just fired the most successful coach in warriors history for non basketball, reasons), it doesn't give the Cavs equal right to be retarded. Teams always love to talk about potential, but the dirty little truth is most of that potential rarely leads to a championship if it even pans out.

PleezeBelieve
07-16-2014, 11:57 AM
Typical Cavs mentality -- let's not trade a rookie SF (even with LeBron coming back), who we weren't going to draft before Embiid got hurt, because we got leverage, when in actuality we don't.

PleezeBelieve
07-16-2014, 12:01 PM
aaron gordon was the best defensive prospect in the draft. I find it funny how cavs fans thinks will be a star defensively in his first season when it took lebron three years to become a good defender. Lebron was bigger, faster and stronger than wiggins at 19.
This