PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Charlie Villanuevas eyebrows and hair?

Fudge
07-16-2014, 02:12 PM
Does he just regularly shave it off? Or does he have some sort of cancer?

QuebecBaller
07-16-2014, 02:12 PM
when did you start watching basketball?

Dragic4Life
07-16-2014, 02:14 PM
You POS.

Tasteless thread.

Fudge
07-16-2014, 02:16 PM
when did you start watching basketball?
What's that got to do with anything?

Answer my question. I'm not a fukking genius, you know. :rolleyes:

Dragic4Life
07-16-2014, 02:17 PM
I hope I can rep/neg soon. You're first on the list.

Smook A.
07-16-2014, 02:18 PM
Villanueva suffers from alopecia universalis, a autoimmune skin disease.

Fudge
07-16-2014, 02:20 PM
Villanueva suffers from alopecia universalis, a autoimmune skin disease.
Care to elaborate on this disease, Smooks? Never heard of it. He can't grow hair anymore? Or when he does, does it just fall out?

Hope he gets better.

Smook A.
07-16-2014, 02:23 PM
Care to elaborate on this disease, Smooks? Never heard of it. He can't grow hair anymore? Or when he does, does it just fall out?

Hope he gets better.
Yeah. The result of having this disease is hair loss

hangintheair
07-16-2014, 03:48 PM
You have google my friend.. Use it!

outbreak
07-16-2014, 03:57 PM
Yeah. The result of having this disease is hair loss
I thought hair just didn't grow? I used to know someone with it.

FatComputerNerd
07-16-2014, 04:08 PM
I've hated Charlie V. ever since this incident: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEFbwiBZ9qY

kamil
07-16-2014, 04:09 PM

Hope he gets better.

The follicles beneath the epidermis don't produce hair. Follicles are actually individual small organs that grow the hair. However, sometimes he may grow hair spontaneously, but this is something that is beyond his control or prediction. This isn't a life threatening disease. It's similar to androgenic alopecia (typical male pattern baldness)... however the difference is that alopecia universalis gets people's sympathy however regular baldness is apparently acceptable to humiliate others over.

Good job society.

Skyscraper
07-16-2014, 04:12 PM
Ask Kevin Garnett what he thinks of Villaneuva

Crown&Coke
07-16-2014, 04:16 PM
Ask KG, he should know. And if KG gives you a weird answer, ask Doc Rivers. He's a doctor and knows everything that dumb prick.

. It's similar to androgenic alopecia (typical male pattern baldness)... however the difference is that alopecia universalis gets people's sympathy however regular baldness is apparently acceptable to humiliate others over.

Good job society.

I now wonder if kamil is bald. Good job Fudge

I had a friend who was hooked on drugs, bad. He regularly shaved his head and eyebrows because he thought it looked cool. But kept a huge goatee. I used to call him dirty powder (since he looked like the dude from Powder) until he got super pissed at me, so I started to call him Charlie. He still doesn't get it but at least he doesn't try to swing at me anymore.

Rake2204
07-16-2014, 04:17 PM
I've hated Charlie V. ever since this incident: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEFbwiBZ9qYI've always thought that video was interesting because it has almost a half million views and I feel a high percentage of those views happened because people were drawn in by the video's thumbnail. If you pause the video at 1:35 with his lips up, that's the thumbnail.

I've fallen into that video like, three different times just because the thumbnail (combined with the word "choke" in the title) makes it seem as though Charlie had just killed someone and felt pretty cool about it.

Milbuck
07-16-2014, 04:18 PM
I hope I can rep/neg soon. You're first on the list.

I'm actually glad that this thread exists. Now I know which posters to neg when the rep system is back.
:oldlol: :confusedshrug:

kamil
07-16-2014, 04:19 PM
Ask KG, he should know. And if KG gives you a weird answer, ask Doc Rivers. He's a doctor and knows everything that dumb prick.

I now wonder if kamil is bald. Good job Fudge

I had a friend who was hooked on drugs, bad. He regularly shaved his head and eyebrows because he thought it looked cool. But kept a huge goatee. I used to call him dirty powder (since he looked like the dude from Powder) until he got super pissed at me, so I started to call him Charlie. He still doesn't get it but at least he doesn't try to swing at me anymore.

Not bald, receded/mature hairline though, yes, which for the most part is normal though not at the age I got it. Most of you have no idea of how important hair is.... but many of you seem to think its really important to treat men with hair loss like trash.

BigMacAttack
07-16-2014, 06:09 PM
I thought hair just didn't grow? I used to know someone with it.

Yeah im pretty sure thats it, I kinda knew a guy aswell.

Adrenalynn
07-16-2014, 07:09 PM
Does he just regularly shave it off? Or does he have some sort of cancer?

Google has your answer, btw how you not know about this condition yet?

07-16-2014, 07:26 PM
I wish I had that disease.

Imagine never having to shave or get haircuts. How much money I would save...:lol

red1
07-16-2014, 07:34 PM
The follicles beneath the epidermis don't produce hair. Follicles are actually individual small organs that grow the hair. However, sometimes he may grow hair spontaneously, but this is something that is beyond his control or prediction. This isn't a life threatening disease. It's similar to androgenic alopecia (typical male pattern baldness)... however the difference is that alopecia universalis gets people's sympathy however regular baldness is apparently acceptable to humiliate others over.

Good job society.
You are an embarrassment and this is coming from someone who is also bald. You want sympathy because you don't have hair? Typical *kamil post :roll:

red1
07-16-2014, 07:35 PM
Not bald, receded/mature hairline though, yes, which for the most part is normal though not at the age I got it. Most of you have no idea of how important hair is.... but many of you seem to think its really important to treat men with hair loss like trash.
:coleman: wow

Finger Roll
07-16-2014, 07:36 PM
google: charlie villanuevas wife

you are welcome

Adrenalynn
07-16-2014, 08:00 PM
Imagine never having to shave or get haircuts. How much money I would save...:lol[/QUOTE]

http://uberhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/huell+money+breaking+bad.jpeg

Adrenalynn
07-16-2014, 08:07 PM
google: charlie villanuevas wife

you are welcome

http://cdn.bloguin.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/85/2013/08/charlievillanuevasteelershat8_25_13.jpg

Yeah she a bad bitch. If those are his kids, looks like they didn't inherit his condition.