PDA

View Full Version : Does Lebron not like Wiggins?

TheReal Kendall
07-17-2014, 05:22 PM
I mean he was so high on Napier and actually said how much he liked him but I haven't heard or seen anything about him praising Wiggins.

Wiggins is one of the most talented guys to be drafted and Lebron is trying to have him traded for Love.

I would think that this would be a great opportunity for Lebron to mentor a player with his similar skill set and basically went through the same thing as him in being the #1 pick and putting his city on his back.

AnaheimLakers24
07-17-2014, 05:24 PM
wiggins will take his shine in Cleveland. people dont care about berns anymore

imdaman99
07-17-2014, 05:35 PM
Wiggins is set to de-throne him and take away all his attention.

Lebron would rather banish him to Siberia than give that up.

Like I said, he will do anything for his legacy. He will shit on teammates and leave them high and dry, if he has a chance for greener pastures. Loyalty? What's that?

Sarcastic
07-17-2014, 05:49 PM
Lebron wants to win now, not wait 3 years for him to develop. Love gives him the better chance to win now.

buddha
07-17-2014, 05:55 PM

Like I said, he will do anything for his legacy. He will shit on teammates and leave them high and dry, if he has a chance for greener pastures. Loyalty? What's that?

James is all bout dat loyalty

http://athletetattoodatabase.com/img/wiki_up/0719-lebron-james-splash-credit.jpg

sit the fukk down scrub.

Soundwave
07-17-2014, 05:58 PM
It's possible. Bran and his "marketing team" are trying to tailor/manufacture his legacy as best as possible, how will it look if there's another exciting stud wing player on his own team that's on the way up while LeBron is starting to decline athletically?

LBJ 23
07-17-2014, 05:58 PM
Lebron wants to win now, not wait 3 years for him to develop. Love gives him the better chance to win now.

You're one of the few posters who don't like Lebron and at the same time are acknowledging that. What I'm mostly reading is how Lebron jumped ship because the going got tough yet this ''stacked'' Cavs young roster needs atleast 3-4 years to hit it's prime, for wiggins probably even more. Lebron will be 33-34 at that time but posters on here are still saying how he bailed and took the easy way out?

bluechox2
07-17-2014, 06:00 PM
bran afraid wiggins will take over

inclinerator
07-17-2014, 06:04 PM
wiggins will take his shine in Cleveland. people dont care about berns anymore
hey cutie ;)

Soundwave
07-17-2014, 06:06 PM
You're one of the few posters who don't like Lebron and at the same time are acknowledging that. What I'm mostly reading is how Lebron jumped ship because the going got tough yet this ''stacked'' Cavs young roster needs atleast 3-4 years to hit it's prime, for wiggins probably even more. Lebron will be 33-34 at that time but posters on here are still saying how he bailed and took the easy way out?

I think this has all been orchestrated from the beginning, Bran got assurances from the Cavs that they would land Love.

It was awfully convenient that Wiggins in not mentioned at all in his Sports Illustrated article yet basically every other major Cavs player is.

He's hyped to play with 10 other players on the Cavs, but no mention about being exicted to play with the 1st overall pick from the NBA draft? Not an accidental omission IMO.

That and I think LeBron and his team are just peachy with Wiggins being out of the picture. I think they view him as an eventual threat to upstage LeBron because of his freak athleticism.

hawksdogsbraves
07-17-2014, 07:31 PM
LeBron likes those alpha guys like Napier, not beta bitches like Wiggins :coleman:

senelcoolidge
07-17-2014, 11:43 PM
Lebron is sooo insecure. It just drips off him. :lol

Dragic4Life
07-17-2014, 11:45 PM
Why be afraid of a poor mans T-Mac?:roll:

Collie
07-17-2014, 11:47 PM
Wiggins = Adidas, direct competitor

Love is what? 361? Nike's not concerned about him.

LoneyROY7
07-17-2014, 11:49 PM
He scurred.

TrueRob
07-18-2014, 12:32 AM

Yeah, it does seem like LeBron wants Wiggins gone. I remember LeBron referring to some of his teammates as "my shooters." That's how he thinks of his team, he's the star and he has "his shooters" and his garbage men to grab rebounds and put-backs. Wiggins would only get in the way of LeBron-ball system, so he must go. :lol