3. Indiana
4. Washington
5. Atlanta
6. Toronto
7. Charlotte
8. Miami

Dro
07-18-2014, 12:07 PM
Cleveland is #1 right? They have Lebron afterall......

navy
07-18-2014, 12:08 PM
The Cavs only have Lebron...

christian1923
07-18-2014, 12:12 PM
Bulls
Cavs
Wizards
Heat
Pacers
Raptors
Knicks
Hornets

GODbe
07-18-2014, 12:12 PM
Pretty much your list but I still say Miami's #1 in the East. Deng is pretty much LeBron with better defense so I don't see why they won't cruise to the finals once again.

atljonesbro
07-18-2014, 12:13 PM
1. Cleveland
2. Chicago
3. Miami
4. Atlanta
5. Charlotte
6. Washington
7. Toronto
8. Indiana

Foster5k
07-18-2014, 12:20 PM
1. Cleveland Cavaliers - No matter what this team has done, in the past, everything now changes. With LeBron James, this teams soars right up to the top of the list in the Eastern Conference power rankings. LeBron fills more holes than a late night infomercial product. Let's not forget, with a 2nd option in Mo Williams, LeBron's Cavs soared all the way to the NBA Finals. Yes, this team is the best in the East. Right now! There's a reason the citizens of Cleveland are partying. The King is back!

2. Chicago Bulls - Nobody knows the true health of Derrick Rose. Coach Thibs will keep this team pushing and grinding all the way to the ECF with a shell of a Rose. However, with all that pushing and all that grinding, how will they fair against a hungry Cavs squad lead by a determined King. They will have to get past a hungry LeBron and company. I don't see that happening in a seven game series.

3. Washington Wizards - John Wall, Bradley Beal, Nene and company will give any team in the East a run for their money. Not to mention, they now have old head Paul Pierce gunning for another ring. I still believe Pierce has more left in the tank and can actually bring food to the table. This team is deadly and now have playoff experience to boot. Watch out for the Wizards.

Those are my top 3.

Dro
07-18-2014, 12:28 PM
Pretty much your list but I still say Miami's #1 in the East. Deng is pretty much LeBron with better defense so I don't see why they won't cruise to the finals once again.
Do you think Deng plays better defense than Lebron? Not saying I disagree, just wanted to know your reasoning. Lebron's defense is a bit overrated. But I think Cleveland with Lebron, Kyrie, and whoever else is good enough to be #1 seed. Now that doesn't mean they will make it to the Finals. In fact, Indiana, Washington, Toronto, etc probably have the edge in the playoffs because of continuity.

Dro
07-18-2014, 12:30 PM
1. Cleveland Cavaliers - No matter what this team has done, in the past, everything now changes. With LeBron James, this teams soars right up to the top of the list in the Eastern Conference power rankings. LeBron fills more holes than a late night infomercial product. Let's not forget, with a 2nd option in Mo Williams, LeBron's Cavs soared all the way to the NBA Finals. Yes, this team is the best in the East. Right now! There's a reason the citizens of Cleveland are partying. The King is back!

2. Chicago Bulls - Nobody knows the true health of Derrick Rose. Coach Thibs will keep this team pushing and grinding all the way to the ECF with a shell of a Rose. However, with all that pushing and all that grinding, how will they fair against a hungry Cavs squad lead by a determined King. They will have to get past a hungry LeBron and company. I don't see that happening in a seven game series.

3. Washington Wizards - John Wall, Bradley Beal, Nene and company will give any team in the East a run for their money. Not to mention, they now have old head Paul Pierce gunning for another ring. I still believe Pierce has more left in the tank and can actually bring food to the table. This team is deadly and now have playoff experience to boot. Watch out for the Wizards.

Those are my top 3.

I agree with your top 2. I still think Indiana is better than Washington. Why? I really don't know, lol. I'm counting on Paul George taking another leap and the fact that he's a top 3-4 player in the East.

hawksdogsbraves
07-18-2014, 12:39 PM
Chicago
Cleveland
Washington
Miami
Atlanta
Indy
Toronto
Charlotte

The East going to be much better this year, the top 2 teams are locked in, but I can see the rest ending up in pretty much any order.

Cleveland and Chicago should battle it out for the 1 seed, obviously a lot depends on whether Love winds up in Cleveland.

DMAVS41
07-18-2014, 12:41 PM
I don't think the Cavs will win the East unless they make some moves. They don't have to trade Wiggins, but trading Thompson for both now and the future seems like a must.

Healthy Bulls are better...and assuming health for everyone.

I'd take the Heat over the Cavs as well. Wizards would be scary for them as well.

Dro
07-18-2014, 12:44 PM
Chicago
Cleveland
Washington
Miami
Atlanta
Indy
Toronto
Charlotte

The East going to be much better this year, the top 2 teams are locked in, but I can see the rest ending up in pretty much any order.

Cleveland and Chicago should battle it out for the 1 seed, obviously a lot depends on whether Love winds up in Cleveland.
I actually would change my list and put Atlanta over Toronto. Don't know how I missed that.

Dro
07-18-2014, 12:45 PM
I don't think the Cavs will win the East unless they make some moves. They don't have to trade Wiggins, but trading Thompson for both now and the future seems like a must.

I'd take the Heat over the Cavs as well. Wizards would be scary for them as well.
I get your first point, but I don't understand the last one. I just don't see how Lebron's old team will be better than his new team. I know they still have Wade and Bosh but who else?

Im so nba'd out
07-18-2014, 12:59 PM
1.Bulls
2.Cavs
3.Raptors
4.Heat
5.Nets
6.Hornets
7.Wizards
8.Pacers
9.Hawks
10.Knicks
11.Magic
12.Pistons
13.Bucks
14.76ers
15.Celtics

east pretty stacked this yr

MMM
07-18-2014, 01:00 PM
Raptors are getting no love

Same team that won the Atlantic division and was on a 55 win rate for more then half the season.

1. Chicago
2. Miami
3. Cleveland
4. Toronto
5. Washington
6. Indiana
7. Charlotte
8. Atlanta

Oddly enough this might be the most competitive EC. Not much separates the teams. We might see a lot more upsets in the first and 2nd round.

Also don't think anyone wins over 55 games, could see the top 6 teams from 54 - 48 wins

Legends66NBA7
07-18-2014, 01:16 PM

When did they not have playoff experience last year ? Ariza, Gortat, and Gooden had all been on Finals teams. Nene had tons of playoff experience too. I guess you mean Wall and Beal, but I've said on occasion... their success next year will largely depend on them taking another step in their development.

Dro
07-18-2014, 01:30 PM
1.Bulls
2.Cavs
3.Raptors
4.Heat
5.Nets
6.Hornets
7.Wizards
8.Pacers
9.Hawks
10.Knicks
11.Magic
12.Pistons
13.Bucks
14.76ers
15.Celtics

east pretty stacked this yr
You don't think the Hawks will make the playoffs?

Legends66NBA7
07-18-2014, 01:38 PM
According to seeding (assuming everyone is healthy)

1. Chicago
2. Toronto
3. Miami
4. Cleveland
5. Atlanta
6. Washington
7. Indiana
8. Charlotte

9. Brooklyn
10. New York
11. Boston
12. Detroit
13. Milwaukee
14. Orlando
15. Philadelphia

I've seen a lot of overrating of Washington, Cleveland, and Charlotte. Also seen a lot of underrating of Atlanta, Miami, and Toronto.

tamaraw08
07-18-2014, 01:38 PM
I agree with your top 2. I still think Indiana is better than Washington. Why? I really don't know, lol. I'm counting on Paul George taking another leap and the fact that he's a top 3-4 player in the East.

What the hell is going on with Indiana?:rant
Larry Bird needs to go. He is a great player but has questionable skills assembling a great team.
Still no legit PG, now they lose Stephenson and hire an aging shooter?
I understand they don't have a lot of $ to offer but there were good cheap ones.
Rodney Stuckey, Ramon Sessions, Darren Collison, Steve Blake, Hinrich etc etc, heck Jerryd Bayless, Aaron Brooks are still evailable.
But the perfect fit IMO is Mo Williams. The guy may not be as young and fast anymore, but he has good range and veteran leadership.

tamaraw08
07-18-2014, 01:40 PM
Maybe many fans forget how good Horford is, or that he can play now.

kshutts1
07-18-2014, 01:41 PM
Ranking for regular season wins, not postseason seeding.

Bulls
Cavs
Washington
Atlanta
Indiana
Charlotte
Toronto
Miami

Im so nba'd out
07-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Only if someone important gets hurt in the east on one of the top 8 teams

crisoner
07-18-2014, 01:44 PM
1. Indiana
2. Chicago
3. Miami
4. Cleveland
5. Toronto
6. Washington
7. Atlanta
8. Charlotte

DMAVS41
07-18-2014, 01:51 PM
I get your first point, but I don't understand the last one. I just don't see how Lebron's old team will be better than his new team. I know they still have Wade and Bosh but who else?

What do you mean who else?

They have all those other guys and Deng and McRoberts.

I think people will be surprised what it's going to be like in the playoffs for the Cavs if they don't make any moves.

Relying on so many guys that have never played a playoff game is going to be brutal for a year or 2.

INDI
07-18-2014, 01:56 PM
Unless yall are going off of potential injuries there is no reason why the Nets shouldn't be on your lists. They was the 6th seed last year and got off to a terrible start.

this year they have.

1. A way more established coach that will have them playing better than last year out the gate.

2. Lopez is back. Of course yall are thinking he will get injured bit this thread should be based off of potential health for everyone (lopez and rose included)

3.clear defined roles. Without PP they know exactly who is first second and 3rd option.

The Nets will get anywhere from 4-6 seed, personally I believe it will be a 5th seed

Legends66NBA7
07-18-2014, 02:09 PM
Unless yall are going off of potential injuries there is no reason why the Nets shouldn't be on your lists. They was the 6th seed last year and got off to a terrible start.

What they did last year will be irrelevant because it's a different roster. This is going to be a stronger Eastern Conference and the best acquisition the Nets got was Jarrett Jack.

1. A way more established coach that will have them playing better than last year out the gate.

The Nets have had 4 different coaches in it's 3 year tenure in Brooklyn. Hollins is probably going to use a traditional lineup.

This is possibly the starting lineup:

Lopez
Garnett
Anderson
Johnson
Williams

It's an old starting lineup outside of Brook.

2. Lopez is back. Of course yall are thinking he will get injured bit this thread should be based off of potential health for everyone (lopez and rose included)

It's not just Lopez, but Williams too. He's coming off double ankle surgery. It's most likely that neither will stay healthy all year, but even then... It's going to be a challenge for them to secure a playoff spot.

Plus, Garnett will also have to rest every now and then like last year too.

The Nets will get anywhere from 4-6 seed, personally I believe it will be a 5th seed

Not likely they get a Top 4 seed. This looks like a weaker team from the one before, IMO.

TheMan
07-18-2014, 03:11 PM
1. Cleveland
2. Chicago
3. Indiana
4. Washington
5. Atlanta
6. Toronto
7. Charlotte
8. Miami
1. Chicago
2. Cleveland
3. Indiana
4.Toronto
5. Atlanta
6. Washington
7. Miami
8. Charlotte

JT123
07-18-2014, 03:16 PM
1. Cavs
2. Pacers
3. Bulls (We all know Rose won't stay healthy:lol )
4. Raptors
5. Wizards
6. Nets
7. Hornets
8. Knicks
9. Heat (That's right, they won't make the playoffs)

Anybody predicting a top 3 seed for Miami clearly hasn't spent much time watching that team. Do you guys understand just how much that team depended on Lebron? :biggums:

WTFdidNBAbigsGO
07-18-2014, 03:20 PM
How the hell is your top 4 for most of you not include an Atlantic Division team? Do you people know anything about how the NBA works, or are you just like ESPN?

1 CAVALIERS
2 BULLS
3 WIZARDS
4 RAPTORS
5 PACERS
6 HEAT
7 HORNETS
8 HAWKS

Dro
07-18-2014, 03:27 PM
What the hell is going on with Indiana?:rant
Larry Bird needs to go. He is a great player but has questionable skills assembling a great team.
Still no legit PG, now they lose Stephenson and hire an aging shooter?
I understand they don't have a lot of $ to offer but there were good cheap ones.
Rodney Stuckey, Ramon Sessions, Darren Collison, Steve Blake, Hinrich etc etc, heck Jerryd Bayless, Aaron Brooks are still evailable.
But the perfect fit IMO is Mo Williams. The guy may not be as young and fast anymore, but he has good range and veteran leadership.
Bird was trippin a little bit. You're right. We did actually pick up Stuckey on a 1 year deal so hopefully he can provide some aggressiveness and scoring off the bench. I would have liked to get Dragic or Rondo but I guess we don't have the pieces for them.

Bird is banking on improved spacing and chemistry this year and the improved spacing should help Hibbert..hopefully.....They also picked up another shooter from overseas. I don't know much about him but he looks pretty good on film.

Dro
07-18-2014, 03:28 PM
What do you mean who else?

They have all those other guys and Deng and McRoberts.

I think people will be surprised what it's going to be like in the playoffs for the Cavs if they don't make any moves.

Relying on so many guys that have never played a playoff game is going to be brutal for a year or 2.
I agree with you about the playoffs. I expect Cleveland to get the #1 seed but they could still struggle in the playoffs and lose to one of the other top 4-5 seeds I think especially if those teams have cores that have been together longer. Chemistry is a bigger deal in the playoffs than in the regular season IMO.

Dro
07-18-2014, 03:31 PM

this year they have.

3.clear defined roles. Without PP they know exactly who is first second and 3rd option.

I just don't think they have enough continuity constantly changing the roster around and I think the loss of PP will hurt them. They could definiitely make the playoffs though. I like Fisher as the coach.

Da Hammer
07-18-2014, 03:39 PM
Honestly Bulls look on paper like the best team but we will see. Then #2-4 are a battle between pacers, cavs, and wizards. I really like the Wizards, I think they are without a doubt contenders to win the East. East looking a lot better depth wise but still no clear front running favorite. Heat could be dangerous depending on the health of Wade. If he were to somehow stay healthy all year then they could end up being a top 3 seed.

Dro
07-18-2014, 03:45 PM
How the hell is your top 4 for most of you not include an Atlantic Division team? Do you people know anything about how the NBA works, or are you just like ESPN?

1 CAVALIERS
2 BULLS
3 WIZARDS
4 RAPTORS
5 PACERS
6 HEAT
7 HORNETS
8 HAWKS
Actually you're right...I guess I mainly just mean from a record standpoint.

SpecialQue
07-18-2014, 03:52 PM
People shitting on New York left and right. :roll:

Dro
07-18-2014, 04:42 PM
Do you agree or disagree?

JimmyMcAdocious
07-18-2014, 04:46 PM
I think Wizards are going to really miss Ariza, unless Porter is ready next season. Not sure what Pierce you guys been watching these last couple years, but he shouldn't even be in the NBA anymore.

Milbuck
07-18-2014, 04:51 PM
Bulls
Cavs
Wizards
Raptors
Hornets
Pacers
Heat
Hawks

This conference is really tough to rank..the only two teams that are potential contenders, barring injuries, are the Bulls and Cavs. Then you have like 6 teams that could all be mixed up, it's just too hard to tell with how much has happened. Toronto and Washington were already close to each other last year as very good 2nd tier teams, now you have Indy losing Lance and Charlotte getting Lance, putting both of them in that tier now. Then you have the Heat coming down from the 1st tier but bringing in enough talent to keep them at 2nd tier..then you have the Hawks getting an all-star caliber PF back. Then you factor in all the young talent that are still developing, and it makes things even more uncertain - Wall, Beal, PG, Derozan, Lance, Kemba, Teague, Valanciunas, Ross, etc. Rankings right now don't mean much for that conference.

JT123
07-18-2014, 04:52 PM
Honestly the Knicks have a better shot at making the playoffs than the Heat do. :lol LOL at anyone who thinks McRoberts and Deng are going to be huge difference makers! Let's take a moment to really examine Miami's lineup.

Chalmers - Arguably the worst starting point guard in the league
Wade - Will miss at least half the season, and can't take over games on a consistent basis anymore.
Deng - A decent player, but a HUGE drop off from Lebron
Haslem - Wouldn't be in the NBA anymore if not for Pat Riley loyalty
Bosh - Still a softy who admits to not liking contact! :oldlol: Anyone thinking he's going to suddenly morph into Z-bo cause Lebron is gone is a moron.
Cole - Okay defender at times, but a VERY streaky shooter
Granger - Washed up, and was never that great to begin with

Overall, not a very good team. :confusedshrug:

SilkkTheShocker
07-18-2014, 04:52 PM
1. Cavs

12. Miami

Wally450
07-18-2014, 04:53 PM
Bulls
Cavs
Wizards
Heat
Pacers
Raptors
Knicks
Hornets

I have pretty much this. Put the Hornets at 7.

I see the Nets, Knicks and Hawks battling for the 8th spot.

SilkkTheShocker
07-18-2014, 04:56 PM

You're retarded.

JT123
07-18-2014, 04:58 PM
1. Cavs

12. Miami
:applause: This guy gets it!

SilkkTheShocker
07-18-2014, 05:03 PM
Anyone that has the Heat over Cleveland is smoking crack, for real. Get a grip. Same people that said the Cavs would still make playoffs after LeBron left in 2010 :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
07-18-2014, 05:04 PM
Honestly the Knicks have a better shot at making the playoffs than the Heat do. :lol LOL at anyone who thinks McRoberts and Deng are going to be huge difference makers! Let's take a moment to really examine Miami's lineup.

Wade - Will miss at least half the season, and can't take over games on a consistent basis anymore.
Bosh - Still a softy who admits to not liking contact! :oldlol: Anyone thinking he's going to suddenly morph into Z-bo cause Lebron is gone is a moron.

Exactly. Prime Bosh led his Raptors to 3 wins in 7 years :oldlol: And Wade is absolutely done. Nothing more than a gimpy, washed-up, clown.

LongLiveTheKing
07-18-2014, 05:27 PM
Cavs
Bulls
Heat
Pacers
Wizards
Raptors
Hornets
Knicks

aboss4real24
07-18-2014, 05:32 PM
Let me guess

silk the di ck shocker is a cavs fan :lol

Dro
07-18-2014, 05:33 PM

I pretty much agree with you. I think Deng, Bosh, and Wade are enough to get an 8 spot but they could easily miss the playoffs if Wade misses too many games......I'm not sure what Granger has left......

aboss4real24
07-18-2014, 05:37 PM
No way n hell that the hawks make playoffs

and the heat wont either

http://i.imgur.com/XsGjtu2.png TO Any1 who thinks they will

Legends66NBA7
07-18-2014, 05:47 PM
No way n hell that the hawks make playoffs

and the heat wont either

Explain.

aboss4real24
07-18-2014, 05:51 PM
Explain.

hawks jus dont have enuff talent

there not a gud roster

If u watched the heat last year u would know how trash they WERE Depth wise,

without LB There gnna b a trash team

Unless u expect Wade to go back in a time machine

or 4 bosh to transform into a prime Duncan

Dro
07-18-2014, 09:39 PM

there not a gud roster

:biggums:

305Baller
07-18-2014, 09:49 PM
Wizards
Hornets
Heat
Pacers
Cavs
Bulls
Raptors
Knicks

Richesly
07-18-2014, 10:02 PM

there not a gud roster

Okay you little trash troll, i'll bite the bullet on you.

**** you and anything you ever say about the NBA. you're completely retarded. Silk actually intends to troll but you're just a ****in idiot that embarrassing himself over and over. You say the dumbest shit over and over. And I don't even care that you type the way you do, cause that's not any of my business. You do you. but you're knowledge in NBA is ****in sad man.

Hawks don't have enough talent? Really? Are you aware before the Teague/Horford/Korver injuries Hawks were 3rd in the east last season? Milsap even went down which made thing worse. Injuries plagued this team, and they still made the playoffs over your shitty knicks when it mattered.

Al Horford was arguably the best center in the east last season before going down and Hawk's record without him proves it.

They are even better this season with a 100% healthy Horford. How the hell do they miss the playoffs? They improved the roster, Teague has improved EVERY year statistically since he was in the league.

We have two all stars in the front court and potential allstar in the back court.

Keep trying.

Dro
07-18-2014, 10:21 PM
Okay you little trash troll, i'll bite the bullet on you.

**** you and anything you ever say about the NBA. you're completely retarded. Silk actually intends to troll but you're just a ****in idiot that embarrassing himself over and over. You say the dumbest shit over and over. And I don't even care that you type the way you do, cause that's not any of my business. You do you. but you're knowledge in NBA is ****in sad man.

Hawks don't have enough talent? Really? Are you aware before the Teague/Horford/Korver injuries Hawks were 3rd in the east last season? Milsap even went down which made thing worse. Injuries plagued this team, and they still made the playoffs over your shitty knicks when it mattered.

Al Horford was arguably the best center in the east last season before going down and Hawk's record without him proves it.

They are even better this season with a 100% healthy Horford. How the hell do they miss the playoffs? They improved the roster, Teague has improved EVERY year statistically since he was in the league.

We have two all stars in the front court and potential allstar in the back court.

Keep trying.
:oldlol: :applause:

Legends66NBA7
07-18-2014, 10:37 PM
People forget that the East was hampered by a lot of teams getting injuries.

Now with the East improved, no team can afford to have players miss time with nagging or season ending injuries.

Relinquish
07-19-2014, 12:17 AM
Let me guess

silk the di ck shocker is a cavs fan :lol

No, he's not. He's a Lebron fan and Lebron is now on the Cavs, what do you expect?

Im so nba'd out
07-19-2014, 12:23 AM

1 CAVALIERS
2 BULLS
3 WIZARDS
4 RAPTORS
5 PACERS
6 HEAT
7 HORNETS
8 HAWKS
The thread says rank the east not predict the playoff seeds

SamuraiSWISH
07-19-2014, 01:03 AM
1. Chicago
2. Indiana
3. Cleveland
4. Washington
5. Miami
6. Charlotte
7. Atlanta
8. Toronto

Legends66NBA7
07-19-2014, 01:48 AM
1. Chicago
2. Indiana
3. Cleveland
4. Washington
5. Miami
6. Charlotte
7. Atlanta
8. Toronto

Why Indiana at 2 ?

SamuraiSWISH
07-19-2014, 01:50 AM
Why Indiana at 2 ?
Safe pick for now until I see a) if Cleveland trades Wiggins for Love, and b) if they don't, how they actually look on the court together. It most likely won't end up that way though with Indiana being the 2nd best team in the conference.

BallsOut
07-19-2014, 01:55 AM
As everything stands currently:

1. Bulls
2. Wizards
3. Cavs
4. Heat
5. Pacers
6. Raptors
7. Hawks
8. Bobcats

Nets and Knicks will both get a lot of hype but miss the playoffs.
Pistons, Celtics, Sixers, Magic and Bucks will be battling for the tank.

Dro
07-22-2014, 11:05 AM
The thread says rank the east not predict the playoff seeds
:banana:

ZHAKIDD532
07-22-2014, 11:44 AM
Cavaliers
Bulls
Wizards
Hornets
Pacers
Nets
Raptors
Hawks

Number24
07-30-2014, 09:04 AM
1 Chicago 55+
2 Indiana 50+
3 Cleveland 50+
4 Washington 48+
5 Miami 48+
6 Atlanta 45+
7 Toronto 45+
8 Charlotte 40+

Better late than later... Anyone saying Indy is too high up there at #2... Am counting on PG. :confusedshrug:

HiphopRelated
07-30-2014, 09:44 AM

So if they're a top 3 seed, one of Wade or Bosh should be in the MVP race then right?

Just want to lock in your opinion. Don't need to hear post ASB that the team is loaded

ralph_i_el
07-30-2014, 10:18 AM

there not a gud roster

The hawks were missing their best player in AL horford for ~50 games. They have one of the best coaching staffs. Their roster is way nicer than the Knicks.

Teague is an all around quality starting point man. Korver is the best shooting swingman in the L. Milsap is a great player. Horford is even better than milsap. Bud is G-Pop east. Are you real14/fresh kid/ wildz? Or is stupidity endemic amongst Knicks fans?

Jasper
07-30-2014, 11:01 AM
1. Cleveland
2. Chicago
2a.indy
3. Miami
4. Wash
5. Charlotte
6. atl
7. Toronto

Kidd=could surprise , and grab 8th seed

FLDFSU
07-30-2014, 11:25 AM
I just don't understand how anyone can have the Heat outside the top 2 teams in the most weak conference of all time. Are people just thinking that the Heat will coast that much to fall out of the top 2? Even if 1/2 our team was injured we would finish in the top 2.

jimmy77x
07-30-2014, 11:30 AM
Why do people still think the pacers will be any good? Without lance,Paul George is left to chuck away.

(e)
07-30-2014, 11:47 AM
1) Chicago Bulls
2) Cleveland Cavilers
3) Washington Wizards
4) Toronto Raptors
5) Miami Heat
6) Charlotte Hornets
7) Indiana Pacers
8) Atlanta Hawks
-
9) Brooklyn Nets
10) New York Knicks
11) Boston Celtics
12) Orlando Magic
13) Detroit Pistons
14) Milwaukee Bucks
15) Philadelphia 76ers

Number24
07-30-2014, 03:11 PM
Why do people still think the pacers will be any good? Without lance,Paul George is left to chuck away.

you maybe right. but we'll see about that. As a fan, everything can go except faith in our team and especially in our franchise player. :D

Hotlantadude81
07-30-2014, 03:42 PM
Raptors are getting no love

Same team that won the Atlantic division and was on a 55 win rate for more then half the season.

1. Chicago
2. Miami
3. Cleveland
4. Toronto
5. Washington
6. Indiana
7. Charlotte
8. Atlanta

Oddly enough this might be the most competitive EC. Not much separates the teams. We might see a lot more upsets in the first and 2nd round.

Also don't think anyone wins over 55 games, could see the top 6 teams from 54 - 48 wins

Toronto's roster isn't all that impressive and that is probably why.

Im so nba'd out
08-02-2014, 01:23 AM
1.Bulls
2.Cavs
3.Raptors
4.Heat
5.Wizards
6.Hornets
7.Nets
8.Knicks
9.Hawks
10.Magic