PDA

View Full Version : Honestly the Kings should just be contracted already

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
07-18-2014, 03:38 AM
After all the retarded moves theyve had in the last 5 years and now JOSH SMITH? On a team with fcking Rudy Gay and Demarcus Cousins:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

some franchises were never meant to be. Kings, Timberwolves, Craptors, Magic, Bobcats. They should all get removed Craps have gotten up now but we all know it wont last much longer. This is their last lil moment at relevancy for another 2 decades at least. Bucks would be there if they didnt have the history they did with KAJ and in the 80s

RoundMoundOfReb
07-18-2014, 03:41 AM
Honestly I want to see this:

Trade for Smith + Jennings
Trade for JR

Line-up:

Jennings
JR
Gay
Josh
Cousing

andremiller07
07-18-2014, 03:42 AM
Josh Smith is better than every PF they have currently combined, he's also a good fit next to Cousins why is that so hard for people to see?

I understand Rudy Gay is a massive problem but if all we give up is Williams+one of our 50 PF's to get him what's the big deal? Who knows the Kings could move Gay since he's on a 1 year deal or Gay could walk next year and Cousins/Smith is a very decent frontline which compliments each other well.

The Kings current roster minus Smith is awful, they NEED shotblocking and a high riser around the rim.

East_Stone_Ya
07-18-2014, 03:55 AM
Josh Smith is better than every PF they have currently combined, he's also a good fit next to Cousins why is that so hard for people to see?

I understand Rudy Gay is a massive problem but if all we give up is Williams+one of our 50 PF's to get him what's the big deal? Who knows the Kings could move Gay since he's on a 1 year deal or Gay could walk next year and Cousins/Smith is a very decent frontline which compliments each other well.

The Kings current roster minus Smith is awful, they NEED shotblocking and a high riser around the rim.

even better than Shareef Abdur Rahim?

outbreak
07-18-2014, 05:18 AM

Trade for JR

Line-up:

Jennings
JR
Gay
Josh
Cousing

nick young 6th man?

BoutPractice
07-18-2014, 05:26 AM
Josh Smith has quickly become one of the most underrated players in the league.

He's a 6-9 PF who 2 years ago was averaging 19, 10, 4, 2 and 1.5.. one of the best eastern players to have never been an all-star. Still averaging 16, 7, 3, 1.5 and 1.5, and he's still 28.

Contrary to popular opinion, he's a net positive on the court, and most important of all, he defends.

07-18-2014, 05:30 AM
I agree in the practical sense they should contract to 20 teams (10 in each conference).

Get rid of raptors, bucks, magic, Atlanta, nets(don't need 2 teams in NYC) in the east

Get rid of t-wolves, kings, clippers (same as nets), pelicans, grizzlies (there are none in MEM).

SHABBA
07-18-2014, 05:34 AM
Line-up:

Jennings
JR
Gay
Josh
Cousins
Every single night checking the box score would be like:

http://www.beyondthebuzzer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/rondoreaction.gif

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
07-18-2014, 05:36 AM
Every single night checking the box score would be like:

http://www.beyondthebuzzer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/rondoreaction.gif
Rudy Gay would ban stat sheets doe

Ill Will
07-18-2014, 04:11 PM

Trade for JR

Line-up:

Jennings
JR
Gay
Josh
Cousing

i've always wanted to see a team like this

Mass Debator
07-18-2014, 04:21 PM
Too bad they lost Isaiah Thomas. Could've been the new bad boys.

stalkerforlife
07-18-2014, 04:30 PM
I hate the way they handled Jimmer and allowed Cousins to get coaches fired.

I also believe Cousins is a big part of why Jimmer didn't play more.

Legends66NBA7
07-18-2014, 04:33 PM
People saying Toronto should go are out of luck. Not only will they not go due to a dedicated fan base, but it would take out a big market for the league and an organization that knows how to make money.

A triple no-no for the league.

Jameerthefear
07-18-2014, 04:35 PM
OP has autism.

el gringos
07-18-2014, 04:38 PM
Kings made a great trade.

KNOW1EDGE
07-18-2014, 04:41 PM
The Sac Kings are inevitably going to be relocated to Seattle to become the Sonics.

Sacramento is a terrible city undeserving of an NBA team. California does not need 4 teams.