PDA

View Full Version : How is Houston going to make it out west

Mr.Kite
07-19-2014, 07:52 PM
They just lost their entire bench.

The lakers are fully rejuvenated. Got a bunch of good players to start, a nice bench with swag and mousy.

The a stud rookie who reminds me of karl malone, barkley and kareem combined

BlkMambaGOAT
07-19-2014, 07:54 PM
HGH

NugzFan
07-19-2014, 09:09 PM
What does this thread have to do with the lakers?

Kidbasketball20
07-19-2014, 09:16 PM

Lin is gonna dominate his old team and have a better record with King Kobe at the helm.

Old washed up Kobe >>> Prime Harden

buddha
07-19-2014, 09:27 PM
I have no idea why the Lakers fired D'Antoni if they were just gonna go get Lin and continue to stay small.

Mr Exlax
07-19-2014, 09:32 PM
Even if we had kept our bench, we weren't gonna make it out the West. I dont think ISH understands how bad of a coach McFail is. We ain't sniffing the Finals until we get a competent coach. Morey will improve the roster when he can. Missed out on Bron, Melo and Bosh but at least he tried.

hawkfan
07-19-2014, 09:35 PM
Shawn Marion is available.
Aminu is available.

NugzFan
07-19-2014, 09:41 PM
Lin is gonna dominate his old team and have a better record with King Kobe at the helm.

Why do fans even do this?

Why try to prove a point by saying stupid shit?

Kidbasketball20
07-19-2014, 09:42 PM

It's a belief in anyone not named James Harden

Mr Exlax

So glad he's gone. Not gonna lie. Lin stans are the absolute worst.

NZStreetBaller

THIS:applause:

NugzFan
07-19-2014, 09:46 PM
So glad he's gone. Not gonna lie. Lin stans are the absolute worst.

Is that what he is?

Now it makes sense

Human Error
07-19-2014, 09:46 PM
They just lost their entire bench.

The lakers are fully rejuvenated. Got a bunch of good players to start, a nice bench with swag and mousy.

The a stud rookie who reminds me of karl malone, barkley and kareem combined
No doubt that Houston got worse but I think the Lakers are last and least of their concern. :oldlol:

Dr. Cheesesteak
07-19-2014, 09:47 PM
lol exactly. wtf do the lakers have to do w/ the Rockets not making it out of the West?

To stay on thread title topic, I think Houston can still make the playoffs as a 7 or 8 seed. But I dunno...Pelicans, Nuggets, and Suns should all be better while the Rockets obviously got worse.

NZStreetBaller
07-19-2014, 09:49 PM
pfff lakers are gonna whoop em this seaon. Lakers are Dwights kryptonite. just look at the 2012/2013 season:D

Meticode
07-19-2014, 09:49 PM
Shawn Marion is available.
Aminu is available.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KXX3aO3mBj0/ThF7naZx4BI/AAAAAAAAD2U/L5HuaMhDt3w/s400/sheep+Why+are+you+staring.gif

hawkfan
07-19-2014, 09:50 PM
lol exactly. wtf do the lakers have to do w/ the Rockets not making it out of the West?

To stay on thread title topic, I think Houston can still make the playoffs as a 7 or 8 seed. But I dunno...Pelicans, Nuggets, and Suns should all be better while the Rockets obviously got worse.

Pelicans got better because of Houston.

hawkfan
07-19-2014, 09:50 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KXX3aO3mBj0/ThF7naZx4BI/AAAAAAAAD2U/L5HuaMhDt3w/s400/sheep+Why+are+you+staring.gif

Also Udoh.

Mr.Kite
07-19-2014, 10:17 PM
lakers gonna take a spot from the rockets in the playoffs

Inferno
07-19-2014, 10:22 PM
Warriors are making it out of the West, brehs

Milbuck
07-19-2014, 10:22 PM
Houston isn't making the playoffs. Houston fans are overrating the shit out of Trevor "contract year" Ariza and underrating how valuable Asik, Parsons, and Lin were. They're resting all their offensive hopes on Harden and Dwight..in other words, they're ****ed.

Mr Exlax
07-19-2014, 10:30 PM
We won't make the playoffs? Wow you're on dope.

bluechox2
07-19-2014, 10:33 PM
dwight only needs harden, said **** all to the rest anyway

Milbuck
07-19-2014, 10:38 PM
This isn't the Eastern conference. You just lost 3 of your 6 most important pieces. Lost Asik, Parsons, and Lin for an extremely overrated role player in Ariza.

Spurs
Thunder
Clippers
Warriors
Blazers
Mavericks
Grizzlies

That's 7 teams I consider, as presently constructed, to be better than Houston considering all the talent Houston lost this offseason. Then you have teams like Phoenix getting even better (and getting Bledsoe back for the whole season) and NOLA which was injury-ridden last year but is loaded with talent this year (Davis, Holiday, Tyreke, Gordon, Ryno, Asik, etc).

If you think it's a 100% lock that Houston is making the playoffs you're delusional.

Cocaine80s
07-19-2014, 10:43 PM
This isn't the Eastern conference. You just lost 3 of your 6 most important pieces. Lost Asik, Parsons, and Lin for an extremely overrated role player in Ariza.

Spurs
Thunder
Clippers
Warriors
Blazers
Mavericks
Grizzlies

That's 7 teams I consider, as presently constructed, to be better than Houston considering all the talent Houston lost this offseason. Then you have teams like Phoenix getting even better (and getting Bledsoe back for the whole season) and NOLA which was injury-ridden last year but is loaded with talent this year (Davis, Holiday, Tyreke, Gordon, Ryno, Asik, etc).

If you think it's a 100% lock that Houston is making the playoffs you're delusional.
u crazy as hell bruh. theres a better chance portland miss the playoffs.

Even tho harden chokes in the playoffs he still rapes in the regular season

NugzFan
07-20-2014, 12:31 AM

only reason hes not 100% crazy is because out of these teams : clippers, thunder, spurs, rockets, mavs, portland, memphis, golden state and phoenix, one of them isnt making the playoffs. why not houston? :confusedshrug:

Dragic4Life
07-20-2014, 12:33 AM
With the "best center in the league and the best two guard in the league" according to Dwight.

:roll:

BrownEye007
07-20-2014, 12:57 AM
With the "best center in the league and the best two guard in the league" according to Dwight.

:roll:
what Dwight said is true though... Those do just so happen to be the two weakest positions and the league but Dwight and Harden are the best at their respective positions.

Dragic4Life
07-20-2014, 01:01 AM
what Dwight said is true though... Those do just so happen to be the two weakest positions and the league but Dwight and Harden are the best at their respective positions.
Dwight not for long because of Drummond and Cousins and Noah.

Harden is and was NEVER the best SG in the league.

MUGEN
07-20-2014, 03:40 AM
u crazy as hell bruh. theres a better chance portland miss the playoffs.

Even tho harden chokes in the playoffs he still rapes in the regular season

so let me get this straight

the team that had the same record as your team last season, who beat you in the playoffs in the post season, who replaced Mo Williams with Kamen and Steve Blake ...has a better chance of missing the playoffs than your team which lost Asik, Lin and Parsons?

And HE is the crazy one? :biggums: what kind of logic is this? Or is this wishful thinking? I mean sure my team can fk it up just as easily but there's not a single good reason to think the Blazers will miss the playoffs as of this point. Feel free to make a case

Sakkreth
07-20-2014, 03:43 AM
This only means D-Mo will get minutes so they will be better.

imnew09
07-20-2014, 03:46 AM
As long as houston has Howard/Harden combo, they are never making it out in the West.

COnDEMnED
07-20-2014, 04:08 AM
No doubt that Houston got worse but I think the Lakers are last and least of their concern. :oldlol:
Whoever Houston meets in the first round, Houston should be concerned. Houston probably seeds, what, 6th this year? 7th?

BrownEye007
07-20-2014, 04:56 AM
Dwight not for long because of Drummond and Cousins and Noah.

Harden is and was NEVER the best SG in the league.
Dwight might not be for long but right now he is. And unless you want to say a healthy Kobe/Wade is better than Harden you're wrong. Might not be the case for long but as of today what he said is true.

brantonli
07-20-2014, 04:59 AM
Losing Parsons and Asik was bad. Outside of Harden, Parsons was one of the only other players who could initiate the offense, drive the ball in and get something going. Asik, not sure how big his contribution is given that he played so sparingly. On the Pelicans he's going to be fantastic, but he really wasn't giving us much last year, since he was stuck to the bench and Mchale preferred T Jones over Asik. Lin, that's basically a wash, losing that 1st round pick hurt more.

So yes, the Rockets got worse, but not as much as people think.

GimmeThat
07-20-2014, 07:31 AM
By slowly moving their starters to the bench
besides the best 2 guard and the best center in the game.