PDA

View Full Version : My Long, Rambling Diatribe About Linas Kleiza in Euroleague

Euroleague
07-20-2014, 02:05 AM
This forum's mega clown trolls GUARANTEED that Linas Kleiza would "DOMINATE and DESTROY the Euroleague".........

that he would "be the MVP the of the regular season"....

that he would "be the MVP of the playoffs"...

that he would "be the leading scorer of the league"....

that he would "lead his team to the championship"...

Well, NONE of those things happened.

He was not the leading scorer of the league. He was not the MVP of the season. He was not the MVP of the playoffs. He did not lead his team to championship.

In fact, his team did not even make the playoffs.

And now, he has been CUT BY HIS TEAM DUE TO POOR PLAY.

:lol :oldlol: :roll:

The other hilarious thing about this is how this forum was laughing endlessly about how much money he was making and going on and on about it.....

His team clarified that he was NOT the "highest paid player in Europe" and was only making HALF the amount of money that was being reported by slanted and biased US media.

Beyond that, after being cut by his team in Turkey due to poor play, he has now just signed with another team in Italy , at a salary of 1/3 the amount of money that he was making in Turkey.

This after last summer this forum was littered with hundreds of posts here claiming that he would be "instantly the best and most dominant player in all of Europe", because "any NBA rotation player instantly becomes the best player in all of Europe".

:rolleyes: :facepalm :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Yet ANOTHER incredibly FAILED ISH prediction by the mega CLOWNS trolls here.

And YES, I said all along that he would never in a million years have a chance in hell at doing any of the things predicted above, as in leading his team to a championship, leading the league in scoring, winning an MVP, winning a playoff MVP, etc.

And for that, I was, as usual, called a "liar, nuts, insane, crazy, psycho, delusional", etc. here.

Im Still Ballin
07-20-2014, 02:06 AM
Hey bae.

Fudge
07-20-2014, 02:07 AM
Why do you continously melt down about dumb sheet, dude? :biggums:

roffie
07-20-2014, 02:08 AM
ssshh no tears

LoneyROY7
07-20-2014, 02:11 AM
Sergio Rodriguez.

Milbuck
07-20-2014, 02:13 AM
Giannis = Euroleague All-Star at 17 years old. Get over it.

sportjames23
07-20-2014, 02:14 AM
How did OP go from having red bars as long as a cocaine line to having three green bars when he posts crap like this all the time?

Droid101
07-20-2014, 02:15 AM
Kleiza? The guy who had a very productive career during his prime, then went back to Europe when he started to decline due to age, and now isn't any good due to being older and slow?

Wow, you sure got us there guy.

duskovujosevic
07-20-2014, 02:16 AM
spanoulis best player ever :)

Smook A.
07-20-2014, 02:20 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Go cry about your bullshit in that section.

Dragic4Life
07-20-2014, 02:20 AM
ISH wrong, no surprise.

KG215
07-20-2014, 02:32 AM
How did OP go from having red bars as long as a cocaine line to having three green bars when he posts crap like this all the time?
Alts more than likely. He's universally hated so there's no way in hell posters are legitimately repping him enough to get his rep several bars into the green.

Euroleague
07-20-2014, 03:07 AM
Giannis = Euroleague All-Star at 17 years old. Get over it.

Yeah, at age 17 he was an all star in the local YMCA rec center league in Sepolia neighborhood district of Athens.

Euroleague
07-20-2014, 03:09 AM
Kleiza? The guy who had a very productive career during his prime, then went back to Europe when he started to decline due to age, and now isn't any good due to being older and slow?

Wow, you sure got us there guy.

Yeah, the SAME guy that every single one of you was GUARANTEEING would be Euroleague MVP, Euroleague leading scorer, Euroleague playoff MVP, lead his team to the Euroleague championship, etc.

Now all of a sudden you know nothing about it.........

Just like the whole Lamar Odom thing..........

:facepalm :rolleyes: :oldlol: :lol :roll:

:biggums: :biggums:

Euroleague
07-20-2014, 03:13 AM
Alts more than likely. He's universally hated so there's no way in hell posters are legitimately repping him enough to get his rep several bars into the green.

Actually it was people like you using alts to give me negative reps all the time that gave me all those red bars.

After the system got tweaked that got those fake negs dumped, which is why I went into the green, because the people like you that do that lost those fake negs that they give out with alts.

Hopefully in the next update to the rep system the fake positive reps from fake alts that people like you give to themselves will also be eliminated.

Milbuck
07-20-2014, 03:16 AM
Yeah, at age 17 he was an all star in the local YMCA rec center league in Sepolia neighborhood district of Athens.
That was a typo on my part. He was a Greek League all-star, not Euroleague. I think he was the Euroleague MVP though.

Dr.J4ever
07-20-2014, 03:22 AM
That was a typo on my part. He was a Greek League all-star, not Euroleague. I think he was the Euroleague MVP though.

No, you have to be fair here. He wasn't EL MVP, and he wasn't really an all star in the Greek league. Below is a quote from Wiki:

"He was also selected by the coaches as a special participant in the 2013 Greek League All-Star Game. Even though he was not actually selected as an all-star,[9] the coaches let him play in the game as a treat for the fans. In addition to playing in ....."

BrownEye007
07-20-2014, 04:30 AM
Actually it was people like you using alts to give me negative reps all the time that gave me all those red bars.

After the system got tweaked that got those fake negs dumped, which is why I went into the green, because the people like you that do that lost those fake negs that they give out with alts.

Hopefully in the next update to the rep system the fake positive reps from fake alts that people like you give to themselves will also be eliminated.
I believe you.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-20-2014, 04:31 AM
Fact:

Linas Kleiza was All-Eurleague 1st team in 2010...

KG215
07-20-2014, 04:40 AM

Except, you know, I don't have any alts. But sure, we'll go with you and your delusional theories.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-20-2014, 04:40 AM

negged

Im so nba'd out
07-20-2014, 04:41 AM
Euroleague you admitted the nba was better so whats the point of this thread....

Euroleague
07-20-2014, 06:24 AM
No, you have to be fair here. He wasn't EL MVP, and he wasn't really an all star in the Greek League. Below is a quote from Wiki:

"He was also selected by the coaches as a special participant in the 2013 Greek League All-Star Game. Even though he was not actually selected as an all-star,[9] the coaches let him play in the game as a treat for the fans. In addition to playing in ....."

You do realize that he didn't even play in the Greek League right? Therefore he couldn't be a Greek League all star because he wasn't even eligible. You can't be an all star of a league you don't actually play in.

It's simple basic common sense. He played in Greece's 2nd division - Greece's version of the D-League. Not the actual Greek League. So of course he could not be an all star of a league he has never played in.

What Milbuck is claiming here over and over and over and over again would be like claiming that some D-League player was an NBA all star..........

Just because a guy plays in the USA does not mean he is an NBA all star.

But this guys keeps claiming that just because he played in Greece (where there is more than one league) that he was a "Greek League all star", even though he didn't play in the Greek League.

And yeah, unless you play in the actual Greek League, you can't be a "Greek League all star". Something this clown can't seem to grasp.

Which on top of it, he also claim he was "a Euroleague all star".......Euroleague does not even have an all star game.

:facepalm

Also, that he was "Euroleague MVP".....

He didn't play in Euroleague. Again, with the endless bullshit.

qrich
07-20-2014, 06:26 AM
So a guy who was a scrub during his NBA Career, is struggling in Europe, as he is aging? You don't say.

By the way, 10/3.5 in 21 minutes on 45.4% shooting isn't horrid.

Euroleague
07-20-2014, 06:36 AM
So a guy who was a scrub during his NBA Career, is struggling in Europe, as he is aging? You don't say.

You were one of the people here that were most strongly adamant he would lead Euroleague in scoring, be the MVP, the playoff MVP, and lead his team to the championship.

Just as you were one of the people here that claimed Odom would be the greatest player in Euroleague history.

Just as you claimed Farmar would be Eurolague MVP and win a championship, and etc. and on and on and on.

In all these cases, etc. (the list goes on in MANY more such cases) you are wrong EVERY SINGLE TIME, you always pretend that these players are somehow scrubs after the fact.

Beforehand they are "going to dominate annihilate and destroy - but after the fact you suddenly change your story into "they had no chance to do anything because everyone knows they were washed up.

The funny thing though is when some of them like Farmar come back to the NBA and have BETTER production in the NBA.

Of course you just pretend that never happens either.

Farmar is good enough for the Clippers by the way, but he was let go out of his contract by Efes. That's the true story, not the nonsense BS he claims about how he wanted to give up $7 million a year to play for the NBA minimum.

But yeah, good enough for the Lakers and Clippers.

Of course, your endless BS trolling knows literally no bounds.

"Lamar Odom will be the greatest player in the history of the Euroleague".

He didn't even last 2 weeks before he was cut and a 19 year old kid replaced him. Of course you spent a good week calling me a lunatic here and insulting me over and over just because I said he would not be good enough for the Euroleague and he not would make it and had no shot at it, while you were proclaiming GOAT status for him.

qrich
07-20-2014, 06:37 AM
Link me to where I said any of those my dear friend.

josh99
07-20-2014, 06:37 AM
http://s18.postimg.org/kdls1mmzd/greece_vs_nigeria.png

Euroleague
07-20-2014, 06:39 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=326209

One of 100 threads with such claims.

Oly BC
07-20-2014, 06:54 AM
I'm sorry but facts are facts. There are many educated basketball fans that have no time for the ignorant "I-only-watch-NBA-hur-dur" Lebron/Durant stan.

Oly BC
07-20-2014, 07:02 AM

But you said he was a scrub, putting up the same numbers in the NBA?
11-12 after his injury, playing 21 minutes he got 9.7ppg, 4.1rpg. His overall fg% was worse but his 3p% was better so efg must have been about the same.

And he's not aging. He's 29 years old and if anything had all the time in the world now to recuperate from his injury and probably is in a much better physical state now then he was a couple years ago.
And still, he was cut.
The truth that hurts ignorant NBA stans but the truth nonetheless. :confusedshrug:

Jameerthefear
07-20-2014, 07:08 AM
Ain't reading any of this bullshit, but if you watch the Euroleague you're a f*cking scrub.

Oly BC
07-20-2014, 07:09 AM
Ain't reading
You could have stopped there.

MP.Trey
07-20-2014, 07:16 AM
BREAKING NEWS: Someone who struggled in the NBA also struggled in Euroleague. This clearly means Euroleague is the superior basketball league and if you think otherwise, you are a lying psychopathic troll.

Oly BC
07-20-2014, 07:20 AM
BREAKING NEWS: Someone who struggled in the NBA also struggled in Euroleague. This clearly means Euroleague is the superior basketball league and if you think otherwise, you are a lying psychopathic troll.
No, this would point to them being equal.

What points to euroleague being better is that no team considers overpaying for an NBA coach to come over and teach us the sport.

MP.Trey
07-20-2014, 07:31 AM

What points to euroleague being better is that no team considers overpaying for an NBA coach to come over and teach us the sport.
I don't know how you think you know what every owner/team is thinking in the Euroleague and what has even came to their mind in private but NBA/USA players have been overpaid and overhyped coming overseas and I'm sure it could/would happen with coaches as well.

I think it's pretty common knowledge Euroleague is a few small steps down from the NBA, but closing the gap ever so quickly nowadays. Everyone has their biases and most people discredit the Euroleague so much on here because of Euroleague's bipolar behavior towards the NBA and it's fans.

I respect you because you don't usually go on insane rants and put down other people views/opinions or deny facts or make up stories claiming you have "inside sources" from your living room in Arkansas. And you actually know about international basketball, but it's not up to the NBA's standards yet, and may never be if talented European prospects continue to enter the draft.

Euroleague
07-20-2014, 07:44 AM
I don't know how you think you know what every owner/team is thinking in the Euroleague and what has even came to their mind in private but NBA/USA players have been overpaid and overhyped coming overseas and I'm sure it could/would happen with coaches as well.

I think it's pretty common knowledge Euroleague is a few small steps down from the NBA, but closing the gap ever so quickly nowadays. Everyone has their biases and most people discredit the Euroleague so much on here because of Euroleague's bipolar behavior towards the NBA and it's fans.

I respect you because you don't usually go on insane rants and put down other people views/opinions or deny facts or make up stories claiming you have "inside sources" from your living room in Arkansas. And you actually know about international basketball, but it's not up to the NBA's standards yet, and may never be if talented European prospects continue to enter the draft.

The NBA only has one good team right now. That's the current "NBA standard". One good team isn't at the level of Euroleague. Sorry, but that's the reality, and anyone that can actually analyze the sport and both leagues knows that.

You are kidding yourself if you think a league with ONE good team is better than the Euroleague.

The only argument anyone has is the usual complete nonsense BS of "the worst team in the NBA would beat the best team in the Euroleague by 50 points" and all that ridiculous crap.

stalkerforlife
07-20-2014, 07:46 AM
OP knows European basketball better than anyone here.

Y'all might as well accept it and move on.

SexSymbol
07-20-2014, 07:54 AM
Kleiza was dominating EL before he got back to NBA after leaving the Nuggets so people were right. He just let himself go in the last few years physically

Overdrive
07-20-2014, 07:57 AM

Most NBA teams can afford to overpay, because they have billionaire owners behind them. Euroleague is different. Most strong clubs have big football clubs behind them and sometimes investors. The system is totlly different. It's clubs not franchises. If you fail you get shut down not sold to another billionaire.
That's why in euroleague you scout players on their role and if they can execute. In the NBA you take the talent 9 times out of 10.

Just in case: I'm european. I casually watch euroleague, because it doesn't catch my attention as much, but I respect it. It's basketball after all, but the talent is worse than in the NBA nd the execution aside from the final four teams most of the time isn't on NBA level either.

Euroleague
07-20-2014, 08:07 AM
Kleiza was dominating EL before he got back to NBA after leaving the Nuggets so people were right. He just let himself go in the last few years physically

First of all this was not intended as a thread bashing Kleiza, it was about calling out the mega clown trolls in this forum.

But now since you went there and started super trolling, it IS going to be about bashing Kleiza, because you just posted the usual complete total BULLSHIT. You should have just let it go.

Secondly, no, Kleiza never "dominated" Euroleague. Stop trolling.

When he played at Olympiacos all he did was finish wide open shots created by Teodosic, Vujcic, Bourosis, Sofo, and Papaloukas. He stood behind the 3 point line and shot wide open 3 point shots the whole game.

Papaloukas and Teodosic did all the play making and Bourousis, Vujcic, and Sofo drew double teams in the low post and kicked the ball out to him again for wide open 3 point shots.

On defense, he was probably the worst player in the whole Euroleague at his position.

He always choked in every single big game, big moment and big time that his team needed him.

He was a huge headcase that fought with his coaches, his teammates, the refs, other players, fans, etc. He was always fighting with someone. He complained about everything.

He would be complaining about every ref call standing there at the other end of the floor, while his team was at the other end of the court getting dunked on by his man.

He screamed at his teammates and coaches, because he refused to play defense, let his man dunk on him all the time, and when they got tired of it, he screamed at them, then if they got sick of that, he fought them.....a real stand up guy.

Same with refs, where he was threatening refs it seemed almost constantly.

He choked of course always. And yeah not to mention how he had the worst Greek finals of all time in the history of that league and Kostas Tsartsaris tore him a new a-hole wider than the grand canyon and he actually CRIED during the series it was so bad. I'm not even making it up

Yeah, but he "dominated".

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Always leave it to some idiot clown to come in here and say some crap like, "well, he did dominate so they were right".....

:biggums:

Yeah, and Shareef Abdur Rahim was one of the most dominant players to ever play in the NBA.............

navy
07-20-2014, 08:08 AM
Yeah, and Shareef Abdur Rahim was one of the most dominant players to ever play in the NBA.............
He has a real case for being the GOAT. Would have dominated the Euro Scrubs given the minutes.

Sakkreth
07-20-2014, 08:11 AM
I'm not even making it up

:yaohappy:

Euroleague
07-20-2014, 08:16 AM
:yaohappy:

It's become fully obvious that most ex-Yugoslavs and Lithuanians are just as biased as Americans are about players.

Nothing is remotely objective or factual ever.

Kleiza was a stat padding, no defense playing, ball hogging head case that did nothing but shoot wide open 3 pointers and jumpers.

"Dominate"...................

He wasn't even as good as Mirotic. And Mirotic was no better than the 5th best player on Real Madrid.

Jasikevicius and Siskauskas...those were great Lithuanian players in Euroleague. Kleiza was not within miles of that. Saying he "dominated" when he was with Olympiacos is absolutely freaking absurd.

Their best player by far and away was Teodosic, and he's not even remotely close to being "dominant" in Euroleague.

Put down the crack pipe.

You are trolling at the same level as guys like gabepizza, Rooster, Dr.J4ever, etc.

duskovujosevic
07-20-2014, 08:22 AM
Yeah, and Shareef Abdur Rahim was one of the most dominant players to ever play in the NBA[/B].............

:biggums: :coleman: :wtf: :facepalm :no: :roll:

Euroleague
07-20-2014, 08:24 AM
:biggums: :coleman: :wtf: :facepalm :no: :roll:

If Kleiza "dominated" Euroleague, then Shareef definitely dominated NBA. Even more so. I'm just putting these Lith trolling clowns in their place.

Sakkreth
07-20-2014, 08:42 AM
Yes Kleiza don't do that much besides scoring and he often doesn't care when playing for club teams. Attitude changes completely though when he plays for NT. And Euroleague you get sensitive too fast. It was a joke, cause how you put the part which I quoted sounded funny.

SexSymbol
07-20-2014, 08:45 AM
First of all this was not intended as a thread bashing Kleiza, it was about calling out the mega clown trolls in this forum.

But now since you went there and started super trolling, it IS going to be about bashing Kleiza, because you just posted the usual complete total BULLSHIT. You should have just let it go.

Secondly, no, Kleiza never "dominated" Euroleague. Stop trolling.

When he played at Olympiacos all he did was finish wide open shots created by Teodosic, Vujcic, Bourosis, Sofo, and Papaloukas. He stood behind the 3 point line and shot wide open 3 point shots the whole game.

Papaloukas and Teodosic did all the play making and Bourousis, Vujcic, and Sofo drew double teams in the low post and kicked the ball out to him again for wide open 3 point shots.

On defense, he was probably the worst player in the whole Euroleague at his position.

He always choked in every single big game, big moment and big time that his team needed him.

He was a huge headcase that fought with his coaches, his teammates, the refs, other players, fans, etc. He was always fighting with someone. He complained about everything.

He would be complaining about every ref call standing there at the other end of the floor, while his team was at the other end of the court getting dunked on by his man.

He screamed at his teammates and coaches, because he refused to play defense, let his man dunk on him all the time, and when they got tired of it, he screamed at them, then if they got sick of that, he fought them.....a real stand up guy.

Same with refs, where he was threatening refs it seemed almost constantly.

He choked of course always. And yeah not to mention how he had the worst Greek finals of all time in the history of that league and Kostas Tsartsaris tore him a new a-hole wider than the grand canyon and he actually CRIED during the series it was so bad. I'm not even making it up

Yeah, but he "dominated".

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Always leave it to some idiot clown to come in here and say some crap like, "well, he did dominate so they were right".....

:biggums:

Complete bullshit. Kleiza was scoring leader of 2010 EL season overall.
He was probably the best player in the game not counting NBA that year and most of Europe knew that.
If you hate a player say so, don't push some stupid agenda just because you like somebody else and make a fool of yourself

qrich
07-20-2014, 08:47 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=326209

One of 100 threads with such claims.

I see nothing of the such.

But you said he was a scrub, putting up the same numbers in the NBA?
11-12 after his injury, playing 21 minutes he got 9.7ppg, 4.1rpg. His overall fg% was worse but his 3p% was better so efg must have been about the same.

And he's not aging. He's 29 years old and if anything had all the time in the world now to recuperate from his injury and probably is in a much better physical state now then he was a couple years ago.
And still, he was cut.
The truth that hurts ignorant NBA stans but the truth nonetheless. :confusedshrug:

A scrub can't put up numbers that can't be called "not too shabby?"

Rasual Butler put up 10/3/1 in 27 minutes and connected on 37% from range. Still a scrub, no?

And yes, he is getting older by the day. Dude isn't as good as his Denver days, and even then, wasn't considered to be more than a warmer of the bench.

Deron was legen...wait for it..legendary status in Turkey, and we see him in the NBA. Would be a bench warmer if it wasn't for his rep/salary. To try to compare leagues by saying a scrub was cut over there as well is idiotic.

Foster5k
07-20-2014, 08:49 AM
Fact is, anyone decent in the league would dominate the Euroleague.

Your examples are skewed to make your case.

Linas Kleiza was on the decline when he went to the Euroleague.

Lamar Odom was on drugs and on the decline when he went to the Euroleague.

Anyone trying to argue that the Euroleague is in any shape or form better than the NBA is an idiot.

Oly BC
07-20-2014, 08:49 AM
Deron was legen...wait for it..legendary status in Turkey
:lol :lol :lol

qrich
07-20-2014, 08:52 AM
:lol :lol :lol

He wasn't?

What do you call having your number retired AND a farewell game after just 15 appearances?

Sakkreth
07-20-2014, 08:52 AM
Fact is, anyone decent in the league would dominate the Euroleague. False

Your examples are skewed to make your case. True

Linas Kleiza was on the decline when he went to the Euroleague. False

Lamar Odom was on drugs and on the decline when he went to the Euroleague.He played in euroleague for six minutes

Anyone trying to argue that the Euroleague is in any shape or form better than the NBA is an idiot. Mostly true, there are few things in which Euroleague is ahead of NBA, but only few.

so yeah u posted random shit.

Foster5k
07-20-2014, 08:53 AM
A washed up big 3 Ray Allen, Paul Pierce, and KG would dominate the Euroleague. Hell, probably would 3Peat.

MiseryCityTexas
07-20-2014, 08:57 AM
Sergio Rodriguez.

He was so good in FIBA, yet so bad in the NBA. I think Raul Lopez could have played a lot more years in the NBA though. He did have flashes of being a solid NBA player.

Oly BC
07-20-2014, 08:59 AM
He wasn't?

What do you call having your number retired AND a farewell game after just 15 appearances?
Marketing and a bad example of that, judging from the fact that no one cares about Deron or his escapades in Turkey or anywhere else in Europe.

Deron Williams’ stint with Besiktas is not off to a good start, as the Turkish team was eliminated from EuroCup competition, via a 74-63 loss to Dexia Mons-Hainaut in Belgium. Besiktas won the first game of the home-and-home qualifier by eight points, so Dexia Mons advances based on aggregate scores.

Williams, who signed a $5 million deal with Besiktas this summer, had just seven points, on 3-for-13 shooting, and seven assists, Draft Express’ Jonathan Givony reports via Twitter. He also has and six turnovers.

“Mons just beating the crap out of Besiktas,” Givony, watching the game on an Internet feed, wrote. “This is embarrassing. Up by 17, 3:28 left. Entire team's budget=1/3rd of Deron Williams' salary.”

Williams, Givony added, played “like he's being paid by Mons.” http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/feed/2011-07/nba-overseas/story/deron-williams-besiktas-ousted-in-eurocup-qualifier

Eliminated from Eurocup:roll: :roll: :roll:
That's like failing the tryouts to make an NBDL team roster

We'd have to take into account that basketball is played at a much higher level in Europe of course. So being eliminated from Eurocup is probably closer to a playoff team in the NBA or something? I can't be sure.

-Lebron23-
07-20-2014, 09:00 AM
A thread about Linas Kleiza gets 50+ replies. You all got trolled :oldlol:

Euroleague takes this one.

qrich
07-20-2014, 09:01 AM
Marketing and a bad example of that, judging from the fact that no one cares about Deron or his escapades in Turkey or anywhere else in Europe.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/feed/2011-07/nba-overseas/story/deron-williams-besiktas-ousted-in-eurocup-qualifier

Eliminated from Eurocup:roll: :roll: :roll:
That's like failing the tryouts to make an NBDL team roster

So because Estonia doesn't care it doesn't make it legendary status in Turkey?

Interesting

I'm sure St. Lucia or Martinique or Guam doesn't care about Jordan, therefore, he isn't legendary.

:facepalm

Euroleague
07-20-2014, 09:02 AM
Complete bullshit. Kleiza was scoring leader of 2010 EL season overall.
He was probably the best player in the game not counting NBA that year and most of Europe knew that.
If you hate a player say so, don't push some stupid agenda just because you like somebody else and make a fool of yourself

You need to lay off the drugs bro.

Foster5k
07-20-2014, 09:04 AM
so yeah u posted random shit.
I'm not taking this thread seriously. OP obviously has an agenda, with a user-name like Euroleague.

Euroleague
07-20-2014, 09:05 AM
I see nothing of the such.

A scrub can't put up numbers that can't be called "not too shabby?"

Rasual Butler put up 10/3/1 in 27 minutes and connected on 37% from range. Still a scrub, no?

And yes, he is getting older by the day. Dude isn't as good as his Denver days, and even then, wasn't considered to be more than a warmer of the bench.

Deron was legen...wait for it..legendary status in Turkey, and we see him in the NBA. Would be a bench warmer if it wasn't for his rep/salary. To try to compare leagues by saying a scrub was cut over there as well is idiotic.

No he was not. You have been told that dozens of times. You simply make that up, imagine it in your own mind, and lie about it.

If you are not trolling and actually believe that crap, then you are delusional, and are even borderline psychotic.

Euroleague
07-20-2014, 09:09 AM
He wasn't?

You have been told dozens of times by every single Euroleague fan here that he was not and that he was actually even playing as a borderline scrub for the time he was there.

And that in fact, he was even playing embarrassingly awful for much of the time he was there.

You even have had numerous fans of his own team come here and tell you personally it is one of the greatest shames and outrages ever that his number is "retired" solely for money and PR reasons and for him to give them back $200,000 on his contract.

Yet you continue to post this absurd bullshit here.

You are at the same level of troll as gabepizza. You are proving with the posts you are making in this thread.

Foster5k
07-20-2014, 09:11 AM
for him to give them back $200,000 on his contract.
:oldlol:

Damn, they did all that for 200k? EL must not be doing so well.

Overdrive
07-20-2014, 09:14 AM
http://www.deronwilliams.com/news/d-will-erupts-50-besiktas-win/2011/11/23

Euroleague
07-20-2014, 09:19 AM
:oldlol:

Damn, they did all that for 200k? EL must not be doing so well.

He didn't play in Euroleague genius. He played in EuroChallenge.

European basketball leagues:

1st tier - Euroleague

2nd tier - Eurocup

3rd tier - EuroChallenge

Williams played in EuroChallenge. The 3rd tier league. Something this forum still after several years has not figured out even though it's been explained hundreds of times.

His team signed him with the goal of passing the qualification into the 2nd tier Eurocup. As Oly BC already pointed out, Williams played terrible in the qualification round games and they didn't make it.

So they played in the 3rd tier league.

A league that is so bad, that teams from Spain and Greece REFUSE TO EVEN PLAY IN IT. A league that is so bad, that it even includes some teams from SECOND division national leagues.....................

and here we still have fools like qrich claiming Williams is a "legend in Europe", when no one in Europe even knew he was even playing there.

jzek
07-20-2014, 09:21 AM
How did you get out of those long lines of red negative bars? A mod must have repped you repeatedly for like a month :wtf:

How much did you pay?

Foster5k
07-20-2014, 09:22 AM
Lol. I don't keep up with lower tier leagues like the Euroleague. So, excuse me for not being up to date, so to speak.

Anyhow, explain to me how Rudy Fernandez is dominating the Euroleague, however he is only a MLE type player in the NBA.

SexSymbol
07-20-2014, 09:24 AM
You need to lay off the drugs bro.
That's your answer to the facts?
No wonder everybody thinks you're so stupid

sportjames23
07-20-2014, 09:25 AM
Why do you continously melt down about dumb sheet, dude? :biggums:

$1,000,000 question right there.

Overdrive
07-20-2014, 09:27 AM

European basketball leagues:

1st tier - Euroleague

2nd tier - Eurocup

3rd tier - EuroChallenge

Williams played in EuroChallenge. The 3rd tier league. Something this forum still after several years has not figured out even though it's been explained hundreds of times.

His team signed him with the goal of passing the qualification into the 2nd tier Eurocup. As Oly BC already pointed out, Williams played terrible in the qualification round games and they didn't make it.

So they played in the 3rd tier league.

A league that is so bad, that teams from Spain and Greece REFUSE TO EVEN PLAY IN IT. A league that is so bad, that it even includes some teams from SECOND division national leagues.....................

and here we still have fools like qrich claiming Williams is a "legend in Europe", when no one in Europe even knew he was even playing there.

He played in the Turkish League. Euroleague, Cup and Challenge are basically what you earn qualifying through your league. If your league fields the best 5 teams in Europe you might play Eurochallenge although you'd easily beat the likes of Brose Baskets.

qrich
07-20-2014, 09:29 AM
http://www.deronwilliams.com/sites/www.deronwilliams.com/files/1128_DWill_JerseyRetirement.jpg

http://www.deronwilliams.com/sites/www.deronwilliams.com/files/1128_DWill_JerseyRetirement.jpg

https://c1.staticflickr.com/7/6163/6167140934_249bd833d5_z.jpg

Oly BC
07-20-2014, 10:00 AM
He played in the Turkish League. Euroleague, Cup and Challenge are basically what you earn qualifying through your league. If your league fields the best 5 teams in Europe you might play Eurochallenge although you'd easily beat the likes of Brose Baskets.
I don't even know how eurochallenge gets its teams but they surely don't earn their spot through national leagues. Greece sends no teams to eurochallenge for example.

Besiktas got eliminated in the eurocup qualifiers. They'd be blown away by a somewhat serious team like Brose Basket.
Euroleague is similar to the Uefa Champions League in that many countries need to be represented meaning that Poland's champion is weaker than Spain's 5th team who ends up at eurocup and is a favourite to win there.
But Spain's 5th would be a top16 team in euroleague, if lucky. And Turkey has never had a final 4 team I think so there goes the argument of the strong league competition that pushed them to eurochallenge.:rolleyes:

Darius
07-20-2014, 10:32 AM
:roll: :roll:

Can we talk about that banner picture doe ?

Oly BC
07-20-2014, 10:51 AM
[QUOTE]A red-hot D-Will connected on 17-of-23 shots (74 percent) to tally 50 points for the first time in his professional career, and the Besiktas Milangaz Black Eagles defeated [I]BG G

Overdrive
07-20-2014, 11:06 AM
Same season:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BG_G%C3%B6ttingen
:roll:

Both this and the Brose Baskets were a hyperbole, but you obviously kinda got what I meant. Teams playing in lower competitions doesn't automatically mean they are worse than others.

As you said spanish 5th & polish champs.

I'm european, I casually watch euroleague, but Euroleague tries to fool people who have no clue about it here and of course the counters will be as foolish.

Oly BC
07-20-2014, 11:14 AM
Both this and the Brose Baskets were a hyperbole, but you obviously kinda got what I meant. Teams playing in lower competitions doesn't automatically mean they are worse than others.

As you said spanish 5th & polish champs.

I'm european, I casually watch euroleague, but Euroleague tries to fool people who have no clue about it here and of course the counters will be as foolish.
If you're european and you "casually watch euroleague" but enjoy watching the trainwreck that is every non-spurs game in the NBA, I sincerely question your taste in basketball. But to each his own.

The point is valid in other cases, if someone were to argue that Valencia was worse than Zielona Gora last year for example.
In this case and with these teams it is, as you said, foolish.

Overdrive
07-20-2014, 11:21 AM
If you're european and you "casually watch euroleague" but enjoy watching the trainwreck that is every non-spurs game in the NBA, I sincerely question your taste in basketball. But to each his own.

I don't like the execution in euroleague. The iso heavy play of the NBA sometimes sucks, but I hate it more when euroleague teams get stuck in trying to rotate the ball around and then in the end the point gets it again to create in late shotclock situations. Top teams don't do that that much, but watching group stage games it gets boring pretty soon.

It's more like college ball and that's why most americans degrade it. The similar styles makes them believe they couldn't hang with NBA pros.

The point is valid in other cases, if someone were to argue that Valencia was worse than Zielona Gora last year for example.
In this case and with these teams it is, as you said, foolish.

As said it's to counter Euroleague who puts stupid, false information here on more or less daily basis.

Foster5k
07-20-2014, 11:23 AM
If you're european and you "casually watch euroleague" but enjoy watching the trainwreck that is every non-spurs game in the NBA
Even though Miami beat them in 2013. Nice logic there buddy.

Derka
07-20-2014, 11:56 AM
I don't even know who this is because 90% of the European players aren't worth paying attention to.

Meanwhile, EL is always around to have ex-girlfriend sized meltdowns about them in the the NBA forum where these rants don't belong.

Oly BC
07-20-2014, 12:07 PM
Even though Miami beat them in 2013. Nice logic there buddy.
An easy 4-2 win for the spurs 99% of the time, with Manu completely out of form.