PDA

View Full Version : Timberwolves HAVE to jump on Cavs offer. NOW!!!

Im Still Ballin
07-20-2014, 02:47 AM
Dion, Bennett and other goodies???

Quite frankly, this is a no-brainer for Minnesota. You'd be psychotic NOT to take it. It's a steal! What is Flip waiting for!

Get it done Saunders.

Fudge
07-20-2014, 02:48 AM
I'd do Bron for Love straight up if I were Gilbo.

Kvnzhangyay
07-20-2014, 02:49 AM

LOL :no:

Kingwillball
07-20-2014, 02:51 AM

Quite frankly, this is a no-brainer for Minnesota. You'd be psychotic NOT to take it. It's a steal! What is Flip waiting for!

Get it done Saunders.

There is a 20 page thread already on it no need need to create another with the same redundant posts over and over again..

J Shuttlesworth
07-20-2014, 02:51 AM
How about Love for waiters?

I mean seriously, waiters don't get enough love these days. Make sure you tip

roffie
07-20-2014, 02:52 AM
not gonna happen.. they shud just trade with GSW

Im Still Ballin
07-20-2014, 02:53 AM
There is a 20 page thread already on it no need need to create another with the same redundant posts over and over again..
Dude. I'm a god on these forums. My input is GOSPEL.

Wooord.

talkingconch
07-20-2014, 03:27 AM
LMAO no wiggins? Cavs do this instantly then

Sarcastic
07-20-2014, 03:27 AM
Wolves want Kyrie, Wiggins, TT, Waiters, and future 1st. Teams can negotiate from there.

Relinquish
07-20-2014, 03:54 AM
The Wolves should be happy to get anything for Love. He'll be gone for nothing in a year, so why not get what you can?

imnew09
07-20-2014, 04:03 AM
Wolves losing their stars, nothing new :roll:

Magic731
07-20-2014, 04:10 AM
Wolves need to get Wiggins. This is such a good opportunity for their franchise. They need to do this. It will give all of Minnesota hope if they can grab a potential young star such as Wiggins. Will bring some relevance to Minnesota. All I can say is if Love ends up leaving for nothing then everyone in charge of the Wolves should probably be assassinated.

BoutPractice
07-20-2014, 04:45 AM
The Onion beat you to it.
http://www.theonion.com/articles/breaking-cavaliers-agree-to-trade-andrew-wiggins-l,36500/

Dragic4Life
07-20-2014, 08:03 AM
Love for Wiggins sounds about fair.

BlkMambaGOAT
07-20-2014, 08:07 AM
Is it possible?

Is KLove the 2010's KG (minus the D)

GimmeThat
07-20-2014, 11:34 AM
you know, I don't see what's the big difference between Wolves actually letting Love walk and have the cap space than the Cavs offer right now.

this statement applies to any deal that isn't done.

when you think.

NoGunzJustSkillz
07-20-2014, 11:36 AM
you know, I don't see what's the big difference between Wolves actually letting Love walk and have the cap space than the Cavs offer right now.

this statement applies to any deal that isn't done.

when you think.
Huh? I don't see free agents lining up to sign in Minny. Second, you can trade Waiters and Bennett easily for multiple first round draft picks. That is a lot better than losing Love for nothing.

-Lebron23-
07-20-2014, 11:38 AM
Stanleys scared next year' Cavs might not be stacked enough for their idol's standards :facepalm

vinsanity2756
07-20-2014, 11:41 AM
Seriously, is it so hard to believe the wolves actually want something valuable in return, Love is after all, an all-star caliber player. And who knows if he stays, and minnesota makes the playoffs (i know it's tough in the west, if they were in the east they would've made the playoffs long time ago) he might consider staying.

NoGunzJustSkillz
07-20-2014, 11:49 AM
Seriously, is it so hard to believe the wolves actually want something valuable in return, Love is after all, an all-star caliber player. And who knows if he stays, and minnesota makes the playoffs (i know it's tough in the west, if they were in the east they would've made the playoffs long time ago) he might consider staying.
Plus wolves can gamble on a sign-n-trade in the off-season.

D-Rose
07-20-2014, 11:50 AM
I honestly doubt the validity of this "report".

Im Still Ballin
07-20-2014, 11:54 AM
I honestly doubt the validity of this "report".
You fookin wot mate?

I have sources INSIDE the Wolves organisation. Top secret.

D-Rose
07-20-2014, 11:55 AM
You fookin wot mate?

I have sources INSIDE the Wolves organisation. Top secret.
:facepalm :coleman:

aboss4real24
07-20-2014, 11:55 AM
Knicks should pursue Rondo

Im Still Ballin
07-20-2014, 11:57 AM
Knicks should pursue Rondo
I agree.

Amare for Rondo.

aboss4real24
07-20-2014, 11:59 AM
I agree.

Amare for Rondo.

No

But larkin Calderon shump/Hardaway n a 2nd round pick would be a gud offer

JellyBean
07-20-2014, 12:40 PM

Get it done Saunders.

Whoa. Whoa. Flip knows what he is doing. He is being patient with this whole thing. The Bennett, Waiters, and goodies don't look like a steal to me. Would Waiters want to come off the bench and play behind Kevin Martin at the 2? We have a log jam at the SF spot. Where does that leave Bennett? He would be 2nd, 3rd, or 4th depending on what happens during camp. These are the things that Flip is looking at. So this is not a steal.

DMAVS41
07-20-2014, 12:48 PM
Whoa. Whoa. Flip knows what he is doing. He is being patient with this whole thing. The Bennett, Waiters, and goodies don't look like a steal to me. Would Waiters want to come off the bench and play behind Kevin Martin at the 2? We have a log jam at the SF spot. Where does that leave Bennett? He would be 2nd, 3rd, or 4th depending on what happens during camp. These are the things that Flip is looking at. So this is not a steal.

You could move Brewer/Shved and a pick to the 76ers for Thad Young and maybe sims.

Waiters and Martin could work it out. Martin could play the Jason Terry role. Still get his minutes.

The team would actually just be super deep and could run out a ton of different lineup combos.

Also, isn't Cunningham unlikely to return?

GOBB
07-20-2014, 12:53 PM
You could move Brewer/Shved and a pick to the 76ers for Thad Young and maybe sims.

Waiters and Martin could work it out. Martin could play the Jason Terry role. Still get his minutes.

The team would actually just be super deep and could run out a ton of different lineup combos.

Also, isn't Cunningham unlikely to return?

No way!

Kingwillball
07-20-2014, 12:54 PM
All I know is is Cavs get love without giving up Wiggins than turn out the party for rest of league potentially. Cavs could be next dynasty potentially.

DMAVS41
07-20-2014, 12:54 PM
No way!

Why do you want to keep Thad Young?

You wouldn't take scraps and a first rounder for him?

Shit...they should have traded him last year. Can't he opt out at the end of the season? His trade value sucks unless I'm missing something.

GOBB
07-20-2014, 06:08 PM
Why do you want to keep Thad Young?

You wouldn't take scraps and a first rounder for him?

Shit...they should have traded him last year. Can't he opt out at the end of the season? His trade value sucks unless I'm missing something.

I don't want to keep Thad Young but I don't like that trade offer. Sixers should be able to fetch back better when trade deadline nears. Thad hasn't said it but the buzz is people close to him said he would opt out after this season. That draft pick by Minny will be protected like no other. At least with Sims you can try to develop the kid. Rather that than picking up two tuna cans.

ZMonkey11
07-20-2014, 06:11 PM
How about Love for waiters?

I mean seriously, waiters don't get enough love these days. Make sure you tip

Why have Waiters when you can have servants?

http://ballislife.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/kd-servant.jpg