PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Love or not... Lebron is taking the Cavs to the promise land

ekosky
07-21-2014, 02:51 AM
Look at what he did with scrubs like Delonte, Anthony Parker, Gibson, and Larry Hughes:lol

NOW imagine what he's gonna do with a team consisting of :

Kyrie
Dion Waiters
Anthony Bennett
Andrew Wiggins
Varejao
Mike Miller

And POSSIBLY Ray....

Another cakewalk to the ECF kids. :lebronamazed:

Dragic4Life
07-21-2014, 02:53 AM
:applause: :bowdown:

ekosky slowly becoming my favorite poster in the Lebron Family.:cheers:

Im Still Ballin
07-21-2014, 02:54 AM
:applause: :applause: :applause:

ekosky
:applause: :bowdown:

ekosky slowly becoming my favorite poster in the Lebron Family.:cheers:
:cheers:

Dragic4Life
5-starred.:applause:

Dbrog
07-21-2014, 03:02 AM
Hughes the year pre-Bron = 22/6/5/3 ALLSTAR
1st year w/ Bron = 15/4/3/2 :rolleyes:

Dragic4Life
07-21-2014, 03:03 AM
Hughes the year pre-Bron = 22/6/5/3 ALLSTAR
1st year w/ Bron = 15/4/3/2 :rolleyes:
Your point?:confusedshrug:

SexSymbol
07-21-2014, 03:04 AM
Just ban these fakkits already

Dbrog
07-21-2014, 03:05 AM
Your point?:confusedshrug:

My point is players don't always thrive under Bron. That said, I think this is a very talented team that he is going to and would be even scarier if they managed to get Love for Wiggins.

Number24
07-21-2014, 03:14 AM
My point is players don't always thrive under Bron. That said, I think this is a very talented team that he is going to and would be even scarier if they managed to get Love for Wiggins.
You're making it sound like it's Bron Bron's fault. :no:

BlkMambaGOAT
07-21-2014, 03:19 AM
Do you mean Mecca?
http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Knicks-Bunch.jpg

LeGod truly is our lord and savior.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Fvck outta here with that sh!t niqqa

dubeta
07-21-2014, 04:54 AM
If lebron wins a ring with a good pg in Irving and a 19 yr old defender in Wiggins he is GOAT by far

JtotheIzzo
07-21-2014, 05:08 AM
Wiggins' Cavs

East_Stone_Ya
07-21-2014, 05:12 AM
I don't think they will in it in their first year, will take some time for the team chemistry to build. But next year if everyone is healthy they have a good chance of winning.

JtotheIzzo
07-21-2014, 05:18 AM
I don't think they will in it in their first year, will take some time for the team chemistry to build. But next year if everyone is healthy they have a good chance of winning.

They have a great chance in the East. The main competition will be Chicago and LeBron and Wiggins will be hounding Rose all over the court.

They will lose in the finals if they get there however as the West is just so much better.

So LeBron you may well be 2/6 next summer, would you want that record to be feel good (turned around a franchise, turned boys to men, staring down the barrel of a decade of dominance) or do you want it to be feel bad (broke up a young base, brought in hired guns, messed with the future and still came up short)?

You are a legacy guy Bran, you just got back from four years of University majoring in Legacy, what did you learn? What did you learn?

Big threes are crippling and only good half the time, and taking on a potential cripple like Love means you will never get over the .500 hump in the finals and thus will never pass Kobe, Bird, Magic and MJ.

BUT...if you man up, lead, take the young bucks with you (Like Kareem did in the early 80s) then you will be legend.

I'd hate to see you have to go to LA for Legacy grad school...

DukeDelonte13
07-21-2014, 07:28 AM
the intriguing thing about this team that people fail to bring up is that the cavs have 3.5 guys that can isolate and break down defenses without any help as it is.

Lebron, Kryie, and Dion.

Bennett is that .5 guy, believe it or not has that ability, but i wouldn't count on it, nor would it be smart to start dumping the ball down to him in the high post and letting him create at this point.

Cavs should have wiggins too who at the very least will become an elite tier defender/finisher.

On Lebron Cavs 1.0, only person on the team that could really consistently create for themselves was Lebron James.

D-West and Mo had some moves, but they are nowhere near the ball handlers that Kyrie and Dion are.

NZStreetBaller
07-21-2014, 07:36 AM
lebron makes it to 6 finals makes him tied with jordan right lebron fans??

Im being open minded here I just want to understand how you guys think:D

poido123
07-21-2014, 07:59 AM
They have a great chance in the East. The main competition will be Chicago and LeBron and Wiggins will be hounding Rose all over the court.

They will lose in the finals if they get there however as the West is just so much better.

So LeBron you may well be 2/6 next summer, would you want that record to be feel good (turned around a franchise, turned boys to men, staring down the barrel of a decade of dominance) or do you want it to be feel bad (broke up a young base, brought in hired guns, messed with the future and still came up short)?

You are a legacy guy Bran, you just got back from four years of University majoring in Legacy, what did you learn? What did you learn?

Big threes are crippling and only good half the time, and taking on a potential cripple like Love means you will never get over the .500 hump in the finals and thus will never pass Kobe, Bird, Magic and MJ.

BUT...if you man up, lead, take the young bucks with you (Like Kareem did in the early 80s) then you will be legend.

With such big changes and young pieces, it might take a year before the cavs start to click as evidenced in Miami's first year.

I expect the bulls to exploit cavs frontcourt and anticipate better spacing for rose and a lot more scoring help.

kamil
07-21-2014, 08:03 AM
And POSSIBLY Ray....

Of course it will be Ray to bail him out.

kamil
07-21-2014, 08:04 AM

I'd rather have the Bulls get to the finals (not likely) but I gotta be honest, I'd be pretty damn satisfied to see LeBron* lose in the finals again.

COnDEMnED
07-21-2014, 09:11 AM

You don't think Miami would still be the main competition? Bosh, Wade, and Deng is better than Rose(if still alive), Gasol, and Noah. I don't see the Cavs getting past the second round. Indiana is still somewhat relevant, even without Lance.

JtotheIzzo
07-21-2014, 11:36 AM
You don't think Miami would still be the main competition? Bosh, Wade, and Deng is better than Rose(if still alive), Gasol, and Noah. I don't see the Cavs getting past the second round. Indiana is still somewhat relevant, even without Lance.

I was really disappointed with everyone except Bran and Bosh on that Miami team. The guys they brought in won't help (except Deng who is more than capable) and I can't see them beating Indiana, Chicago or even Washington or Toronto in a series (well maybe T.O.).

I think they are going to look hard at rebuilding around Bosh.

JellyBean
07-21-2014, 11:49 AM
He is taking the team on a road trip to Disney Land? What promise land you talking about? Also the players you threw under the bus were really good role players that understood their roles on the team. With this current team, will players put their egos on the back burner and let LeBron get his touches? We will see.

toneloc103
07-21-2014, 01:48 PM
With such big changes and young pieces, it might take a year before the cavs start to click as evidenced in Miami's first year.

I expect the bulls to exploit cavs frontcourt and anticipate better spacing for rose and a lot more scoring help.

Exactly... I would like to hear what some other cavs fans think about our chances. I think 1-3 we are fine as is, but we will get exploited up front by teams with bigger, more skilled frontcourts (Indy, Wash, Chi, etc). Even with Love a move has to be made to get a rim protector. Im not sure why everone thinks the Cavs will breeze to the finals because Lebron is back. I am a huge Cavs fan, but not just a blind follower. Andy will get hurt as always, and Tristan is not a defensive 4 and he is undersized. I hope they address this issue before the season starts. that said I would trade Wiggins and Bennett for Love in a hearbeat. Gotta win now. Love is young , and Lebron is not getting any younger...