PDA

View Full Version : Lebron will prevent Wiggins from maximizing his potential

imnew09
07-21-2014, 09:50 AM
Because lebron will turn Wiggins into a spot up shooter . Wiggins will not get ROY

Im Still Ballin
07-21-2014, 09:52 AM
Reported.

mods.

GimmeThat
07-21-2014, 09:54 AM
Because lebron will turn Wiggins into a spot up shooter . Wiggins will not get ROY

I don't know, Wiggins still might dribble a bit.
As for why passing a "potential to be open shot" pass from Lebron

2 points, 2 points you know.

Dragic4Life
07-21-2014, 09:59 AM
Excuses piling up even before Wiggins debut.:roll:

We all know he's a bust, don't need to blame others for it.

East_Stone_Ya
07-21-2014, 10:16 AM

:whatever:

dannywpt
07-21-2014, 10:21 AM

Damn, you have Bran's dick so far down your throat you can't even wait until the season begins to start trashing his teammates :eek:

mentallooser
07-21-2014, 10:50 AM
Wiggins is an off the ball player as his handled aren't good. LeBron will allow him to remain comfortable off the ball. He will make Wiggins look more ready than he actually is early on.

pegasus
07-21-2014, 10:55 AM
It's just one year. Chill out.

BlkMambaGOAT
07-21-2014, 11:01 AM

Bran fans already bashing Bran's teammates to put him even further up their pedestal and their asses

Duggrr
07-21-2014, 11:07 AM
I see a bunch of LeBron posts on the first page and none of them say "Bran."

RIP Bran. :biggums:

BlkMambaGOAT
07-21-2014, 11:15 AM
Lebron prevented 2 franchises from maximizing their potential

JtotheIzzo
07-21-2014, 11:22 AM
Wiggins as ROY is unrealistic, guys like Jabari are going to have bigger roles.

For Wiggins, LBJ will help him in practice, and let him get a deep run in the playoffs.

These experiences will be most valuable. If after the rookie deal Wiggins feels he is being held back he will do what TMac did when he left Vince and write his own story.

LBJ will be great for Wiggins, there is more a teacher student dynamic than actual rivalry.

LOL at the Bran homeurs(yes that is how it will be written) who are already letting Wiggins live rent free in their heads.

Tragic4Life:roll:

BlkMambaGOAT
07-21-2014, 11:23 AM

For Wiggins, LBJ will help him in practice, and let him get a deep run in the playoffs.

These experiences will be most valuable. If after the rookie deal Wiggins feels he is being held back he will do what TMac did when he left Vince and write his own story.

LBJ will be great for Wiggins, there is more a teacher student dynamic than actual rivalry.

LOL at the Bran homeurs(yes that is how it will be written) who are already letting Wiggins live rent free in their heads.

Because that worked out so well b4:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

SilkkTheShocker
07-21-2014, 11:24 AM

Ur the same f.ag that said it was going to be Wiggins' team. :oldlol:

JtotheIzzo
07-21-2014, 11:27 AM
Because that worked out so well b4:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah, I think it worked out OK (call me crazy but I see some improvement there in his ppg):

1997-98 TOR 7.0
1998-99 TOR 9.3
1999-00 TOR 15.4
2000-01 ORL 26.8
2001-02 ORL 25.6
2002-03 ORL 32.1
2003-04 ORL 28.0

JtotheIzzo
07-21-2014, 11:28 AM
Ur the same f.ag that said it was going to be Wiggins' team. :oldlol:

It already is.

Wiggins' Cavs

DukeDelonte13
07-21-2014, 11:28 AM
Wiggs is just going to focus on playing D, and reading what the defense is doing to defend Bron/Kyrie/Dion.

He's going to get plenty of looks and opportunity. Wiggins is the type of player that does not need the ball in his hands to be a game changer.

Hey Yo
07-21-2014, 11:37 AM
Will LeBron allow Wiggins to even talk to him? Of course he will cause he's not a POS like that dude in your avatar.

Guarantee Wiggins gets more ROY votes than Kobe did. He only needs 1 vote :roll:

imnew09
07-21-2014, 12:45 PM
Will LeBron allow Wiggins to even talk to him? Of course he will cause he's not a POS like that dude in your avatar.

Guarantee Wiggins gets more ROY votes than Kobe did. He only needs 1 vote :roll:

Sry but the dude on my avatar was not #1 pick. But Kobe got as many rings as Lebron + Wiggins combined

PleezeBelieve
07-21-2014, 01:03 PM
Wiggins Stans back at it, acting like Wiggins can be a star or even super 3D player when he can't pass, shoot or dribble :roll:

I gotta give it to you Wiggins Stans ... this is your favorite part of the year -- you know, when you can make up all the stories you want about how this guy is, or will be such a great player. Blah.. blah.. blah

You people deserve an Emmy for how you can create such an outlandish narrative without any tangible data to back it up. Wiggins being the Most Overrated Prospect of all time means NOTHING to you. Fantasy is where your reality lies. :oldlol:

PleezeBelieve
07-21-2014, 01:08 PM
This Wiggins nikka had 1 assists in four Summer League Games. :roll:

Didn't even average 4 rebounds a game against scrubs. :roll:

Shot like 11% from 3. :roll:

Couldn't get where he wanted on the court even though he was clearly the best athlete every time he played. :roll:

Yea.. yea.. I'm sure LeBron will hold this guy back. :rolleyes:

DMAVS41
07-21-2014, 01:15 PM
Here is the problem with Wiggins.

If the Cavs called up the Spurs and offered Wiggins for Leonard. The Spurs laugh...and hang up.

I know the Spurs are trying to win now, but you get the point.

Wiggins is going to take at least 2 years to get as good as Leonard is currently...maybe longer if his shot doesn't develop quickly...as Leonard is a deadly shooter from 3...think he's been at like 41% in the playoffs for his career.

I like Wiggins and his potential...and actually like his fit next to Kyrie and Lebron, but he's got a long way to go to even sniff Leonard. Everyone needs to tap the breaks and think about that for a minute.

PleezeBelieve
07-21-2014, 01:16 PM
You Wiggins Stans went from calling him the next Jordan to the next LeBron to the Kobe to the next TMac, to now calling him the next Khawii Leonard all within a calender year. The only problem ith that is Wiggins aint even the next Khawii Leonard!! Its a FACT that Leonard was the better prospect of the two coming out of college!!

At least you Wiggins Stans can still say his numbers were minisculely better than Harrison Barnes. :roll:

DMAVS41
07-21-2014, 01:21 PM
You Wiggins Stans went from calling him the next Jordan to the next LeBron to the Kobe to the next TMac, to now calling him the next Khawii Leonard all within a calender year. The only problem ith that is Wiggins aint even the next Khawii Leonard!! Its a FACT that Leonard was the better prospect of the two coming out of college!!

At least you Wiggins Stans can still say his numbers were minisculely better than Harrison Barnes. :roll:

Leonard was not the better prospect, but I do agree that Leonard had all the makings of being the perfect small forward on good teams...and I couldn't figure out why he wasn't more highly thought of.

Leonard never had the star potential and upside that Wiggins has.

But...the Cavs don't even need the star potential next to Lebron and Kyrie. They want the next Leonard...not the next T-Mac...

This is what I'm a little curious about with the Cavs. They have to trade Waiters regardless now. So it's all about value. What is Waiters/Bennett and filler getting you. If it's Love...then you do it.

But I don't know...do the Cavs really want to go into next season with Wiggins and Waiters...with Thompson/Bennett as well? That seems idiotic...especially with Mike Miller on the team and them badly needing pf and center play.

PleezeBelieve
07-21-2014, 01:25 PM
Leonard was not the better prospect, but I do agree that Leonard had all the makings of being the perfect small forward on good teams...and I couldn't figure out why he wasn't more highly thought of.

But...the Cavs don't even need the star potential next to Lebron and Kyrie. They want the next Leonard...not the next T-Mac...

This is what I'm a little curious about with the Cavs. They have to trade Waiters regardless now. So it's all about value. What is Waiters/Bennett and filler getting you. If it's Love...then you do it.

But I don't know...do the Cavs really want to go into next season with Wiggins and Waiters...with Thompson/Bennett as well? That seems idiotic...especially with Mike Miller on the team and them badly needing pf and center play.
Shut up...

Wiggins has no star potential. Like what does that even mean?

Check the numbers... At 19 years old coming out of college Leonard was the better rebounder, ball handler, defender, passer and overall more efficient player.

Deal with it.

Star potential? :roll:

imnew09
07-21-2014, 01:26 PM

Well said, I was surprised when they drafted Wiggings at #1.

Jordan Hill + Cash or Nash for Wiggins :rockon: Good for both sides

DMAVS41
07-21-2014, 01:36 PM
This scenario now is why I was actually for the Cavs trading the first pick...because there were already rumblings about Lebron. And the Cavs should have made moves to facilitate that, even if the chances were remote.

Imagine the Cavs right now if they had traded for Afflalo, the 4th pick, and the 12th pick. Afflalo is the perfect fit next to Kyrie and Lebron. And honestly, with the cap increases...Afflalo would be a guy that you wouldn't mind giving 4 years 36 million or so. They could shed Waiters in the process as well....a guy that isn't as good and they'll have to pay that to keep him anyway.

Could send Waiters/Thompson, 4th pick, 12th pick, and another first rounder for Love/Dieng/Brewer. Could also take back Martin if the Wolves pressed as again...the cap increases over the course of his contract are going to make that a great value actually. And with Gilbert not caring about spending...might as well have a deadly shooter/scorer off the bench.

Minny would be retarded not to take that...and then the Cavs would be absolutely loaded and would still retain cap flexibility and trade options with the Andy coming off the books after this season and the Haywood contract.

Kyrie/Delladova
Afflalo/Brewer/Allen?
Lebron/Miller
Love/Bennett
Andy/Dieng/Haywood

The Cavs would still have 2 first round draft picks potentially next year as well. That, to me, is the perfect combination of win now while also having a great future with Kyrie, Love, Dieng, and Bennett all 25 or under.