PDA

View Full Version : Lebron is a much more likable player and person than MJ and Kobe

Jameerthefear
07-21-2014, 08:42 PM
Seriously both those guys are assholes. I'm glad LBJ is the GOAT.

dubeta
07-21-2014, 08:48 PM
Obviously, Kobe is a selfish, snitch, rapist who rats out his teammates, and throws them under the bus when requiring a trade

MJ was a asshole who picked on his own teammates and was a gambler

LeBron is a family man

I think its because LeBron is comfortable in his own skin, and doesnt have any insecurities or worries

Kobe and MJ are constantly worrying about their self-image and reputation

ekosky
07-21-2014, 08:50 PM
I think its because LeBron is comfortable in his own skin, and doesnt have any insecurities or worries
This isn't going to be good. :lol :lol

But the rest of your post I agree with

Jameerthefear
07-21-2014, 08:50 PM
Obviously, Kobe is a selfish, snitch, rapist who rats out his teammates, and throws them under the bus when requiring a trade

MJ was a asshole who picked on his own teammates and was a gambler

LeBron is a family man

Kobe and MJ are constantly worrying about their self-image and reputation
Very true. Kobe is very fake too. Just a fake personality in general.

Straight_Ballin
07-21-2014, 08:52 PM
Lebron is a coward for leaving his team and chasing rings and then crawling back. Tarnished as **** legacy.

Jordan and Kobe are real players and competitors who never left to chase rings.

Stop trying to make yourself feel better about the fact that the GOAT in your particular era is inferior to GOATs of past era's.

Deal with it.

Soundwave
07-21-2014, 08:54 PM
We talking about this LeBron?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjXQCT47EAc

Or the one that would dance like a fool on the sidelines of games and proclaimed himself "King" before winning anything?

:lol

They're all rock stars. That means they're all d*cks at some level and full of themselves. How can they not be, all they hear 24/7 is how great they are. They all cheat on their wives too, Kobe was just dumb enough to get caught in a very public way.

Kobe actually strikes me as probably the nicest one off the court to hang out with. He's a bit of a nerd, likes Star Wars and sh*t, lol.

Kvnzhangyay
07-21-2014, 08:56 PM
Lebron is a coward for leaving his team and chasing rings and then crawling back. Tarnished as **** legacy.

Jordan and Kobe are real players and competitors who never left to chase rings.

Stop trying to make yourself feel better about the fact that the GOAT in your particular era is inferior to GOATs of past era's.

Deal with it.

Your dodging the OP's topic with some random tangents

beastee
07-21-2014, 08:58 PM
Yeah, real likeable...
http://www.brothersonsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/lebron-james-trophies-nba-finals-2013.jpg

Pre-Decision yes. Post...a cockbag like all the other big stars.

Straight_Ballin
07-21-2014, 09:03 PM
Your dodging the OP's topic with some random tangents

I like winners.

6/6 and 5/7 >>>>> 2/5.

And all that while staying with their same teams?

LeBron tried so hard to live up to the hype. Had the perfect genetics and every opportunity and still ****ed up. Relative to Jordan and Kobe, he kinda failed, at least up to this point. Gotta wait and see when it's all said and done tho.

deja vu
07-21-2014, 09:04 PM
Well he did say that we'll go back to our own insignificant lives, did he?

Straight_Ballin
07-21-2014, 09:09 PM

Yep. OP trying hard to make LBJ measure up to Kobe and Jordan off the court since he sure as hell can't on the court, and LBJ can't even do that right.

Instead what he does is wear "check my stats" and "earned not given" shirts and looks like a damn fool. Dude's relavence is fading away faster than his hairline. He keeps that shit up he won't even be a has been, he'll be a never was.

JT123
07-21-2014, 09:13 PM
We talking about this LeBron?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjXQCT47EAc

Bron was alpha as fck right there! :bowdown: :bowdown:
But seriously, how do we know the ball boy didn't deserve it? He might have been taunting Lebron the entire night for all we know. :confusedshrug:

Jameerthefear
07-21-2014, 09:16 PM
Kobe's a rapist.
Jordan's an asshole who had his dad killed.

JT123
07-21-2014, 09:16 PM
Did he really say anyone's life was insignificant? Or are you just purposely misinterpreting what he said to justify your irrational hatred? :rolleyes:
If Bron was really that much of an ahole he wouldn't have players following him to Cleveland of all places. :oldlol:

Magic 32
07-21-2014, 09:17 PM
When all else fails.

Anyway...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2JY7-VaGqQ&t=1m33s

JT123
07-21-2014, 09:19 PM
Yep. OP trying hard to make LBJ measure up to Kobe and Jordan off the court since he sure as hell can't on the court, and LBJ can't even do that right.

Instead what he does is wear "check my stats" and "earned not given" shirts and looks like a damn fool. Dude's relavence is fading away faster than his hairline. He keeps that shit up he won't even be a has been, he'll be a never was.
Why has Kobe only beaten Lebron 6 times in 20 tries if he is so superior? :oldlol:

Combat Wombat
07-21-2014, 09:20 PM
Kobe's a rapist.

And your sister is a ***-guzzling slut with herpes.

Get yourself checked, little boy.

Jameerthefear
07-21-2014, 09:21 PM

It's time to grow up bud. Kobe doesn't hold a candle to Lebron. That comparison is over and done with. Jordan is more of a matter of opinion right now, but once LBJ wins some in CLE it won't be arguable.

Straight_Ballin
07-21-2014, 09:21 PM
Why has Kobe only beaten Lebron 6 times in 20 tries if he is so superior? :oldlol:

Wtf are you talking about. Lebron couldn't even handle Kobe's old ass in the All-star game. Not one block but TWICE? One leads to a score, the other is out of bounds on bron.

Get shitted on!

Straight_Ballin
07-21-2014, 09:22 PM
It's time to grow up bud. Kobe doesn't hold a candle to Lebron. That comparison is over and done with. Jordan is more of a matter of opinion right now, but once LBJ wins some in CLE it won't be arguable.

You better hope he does something in CLE otherwise he will be less relevant than the Majic is. :lol

In the meantime, stop talking up players that are currently 2/5.

Jameerthefear
07-21-2014, 09:22 PM
And your sister is a ***-guzzling slut with herpes.

Get yourself checked, little boy.
How'd I know you'd be here boy? :oldlol: I got you on a leash.

Skyscraper
07-21-2014, 09:26 PM
I'm sure Lebron married Savannah his high school sweetheart but not out of the purest of intentions...

Just google Lebron infidelity

plus that whole Chael Sonnen thing...

plus Lebron is BUSINESSMAN... good imagery and good PR

inclinerator
07-21-2014, 09:35 PM
jordon and kobes are douchebags, bran actually a nice person

JT123
07-21-2014, 09:36 PM
Wtf are you talking about. Lebron couldn't even handle Kobe's old ass in the All-star game. Not one block but TWICE? One leads to a score, the other is out of bounds on bron.

Get shitted on!
Kobe stans bringing up exhibition games cause Kobe can't beat Lebron in the games that actually count? :biggums:
PATHETIC! :roll: :roll: :roll:

JT123
07-21-2014, 09:39 PM
I'm sure Lebron married Savannah his high school sweetheart but not out of the purest of intentions...

Just google Lebron infidelity

plus that whole Chael Sonnen thing...

plus Lebron is BUSINESSMAN... good imagery and good PR
I'm sure if Lebron cheated the public would have hard solid proof of it, especially in today's social media era. But even if Lebron did cheat, you are forgetting one very important fact, which is that Lebron never RAPED anyone!

Straight_Ballin
07-21-2014, 09:41 PM
Kobe stans bringing up exhibition games cause Kobe can't beat Lebron in the games that actually count? :biggums:
PATHETIC! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lebron not able to outdo old man Kobe in an exhibition game of all things? PATHETIC!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :lol :lol

SamuraiSWISH
07-21-2014, 09:44 PM
MJ's an asshole off the court because he was drunk yet wouldn't take a picture with Chamillionaire's no talent having, ugly ass while at a club filled to the brim with ladies? Um, ok. Then I'm an asshole too. But seriously, MJ was a good guy off the court. Even if he had a razor sharp wit, and tongue. LeBron from all accounts that I've heard, from my sister to my buddy who works for the Mavericks ... is a good guy. Kobe is touch and go though, most accounts are that him along with his wife are beyond pretentious.

Magic 32
07-21-2014, 09:44 PM
Kobe stans bringing up exhibition games cause Kobe can't beat Lebron in the games that actually count?

I know games that courts even more.

The finals.

To bad Lebron didn't show up when he had the chance to settle the score.

http://blog.cleveland.com/cavs_impact/2009/06/large_2f4108f5a8bcfbb3e1bb4f23b5531aa4.jpg

deja vu
07-21-2014, 09:47 PM
Kobe's a rapist.
LOL you must be a conspiracy theory nut. Kobe probably allegedly raped that girl but Jordan's dad was killed by robbers (not even remotely related to gambling).

Soundwave
07-21-2014, 09:48 PM
MJ's an asshole off the court because he was drunk yet wouldn't take a picture with Chamillionaire's no talent having, ugly ass while at a club filled to the brim with ladies? Um, ok. Then I'm an asshole too. But seriously, MJ was a good guy off the court. Even if he had a razor sharp wit, and tongue. LeBron from all accounts that I've heard, from my sister to my buddy who works for the Mavericks ... is a good guy. Kobe is touch and go though, most accounts are that him along with his wife are beyond pretentious.

I can totally see his wife being a massive b*tch, lol.

From what I've heard of NBA stars, surprisingly Charles Barkley is the nicest, most personable one off the court other than like a Steve Nash.

Allen Iverson is an ass-hat from my experience.

dubeta
07-21-2014, 09:48 PM
Kobe's rage and asshole attitude stems from his constant frustration of being 1/18

Straight_Ballin
07-21-2014, 09:49 PM
LOL you must be a conspiracy theory nut. Kobe probably allegedly raped that girl but Jordan's dad was killed by robbers (not even remotely related to gambling).

The things kids believe to promote their inferior heroes of today. :lol

JT123
07-21-2014, 09:50 PM
I know games that courts even more.

The finals.

To bad Lebron didn't show up when he had the chance to settle the score.

http://blog.cleveland.com/cavs_impact/2009/06/large_2f4108f5a8bcfbb3e1bb4f23b5531aa4.jpg
You do realize that is from the series in which Bron averaged almost 40 ppg right? Unfortunately he had to play 1 vs 5, kinda like this year's Finals.
Kobe and Bron could have met in the Finals in 2011, but Kobe was too busy getting shut down by a 40 year old Jason Kidd. :oldlol:

Straight_Ballin
07-21-2014, 09:50 PM

From what I've heard of NBA stars, surprisingly Charles Barkley is the nicest, most personable one off the court.

Godzilla threw a mofo out a plate glass window :lol

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1997-10-27/sports/9710270306_1_jorge-lugo-lugo-s-attorney-barkley-s-group

SamuraiSWISH
07-21-2014, 09:52 PM

From what I've heard of NBA stars, surprisingly Charles Barkley is the nicest, most personable one off the court.

Give us your Iverson experience ...

MJ used to play pick up with street youths near the stadium. Periodically check up on their grades if they wanted him to continue to come play with them. Was very involved in charities.

My sister met Bron courtside this year, chatted with him, and she said he was extremely nice.

Buddy of mine works for the Mavericks, said LeBron every year leaves pairs of sneaks for the opposing team's ball boys. Also is great with his teammates. But I've also heard much like Scottie No Tippin Pippen he's horrendous at restaraunts. Is cheap, asks for his steak to be cut up into small bites like he's a toddler.

He also told me Kobe isolates himself in a whole section of the locker room for himself, and doesn't speak with them much during pre-game or warm ups.

Just what I've heard, don't shoot the messenger.

zoom17
07-21-2014, 09:57 PM
Lebron seems like a cool guy to hang out with.

Magic 32
07-21-2014, 09:57 PM
Kobe and Bron could have met in the Finals in 2011, but Kobe was too busy getting shut down by a 40 year old Jason Kidd. :oldlol:

http://d22zlbw5ff7yk5.cloudfront.net/images/stash-1-50a8b47143f20.gif

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/lebron-flop-3.gif

Soundwave
07-21-2014, 09:58 PM
Give us your Iverson experience ...

MJ used to play pick up with street youths near the stadium. Periodically check up on their grades if they wanted him to continue to come play with them. Was very involved in charities.

My sister met Bron courtside this year, chatted with him, and she said he was extremely nice.

Buddy of mine works for the Mavericks, said LeBron every year leaves pairs of sneaks for the opposing team's ball boys. Also is great with his teammates. But I've also heard much like Scottie No Tippin Pippen he's horrendous at restaraunts. Is cheap, asks for his steak to be cut up into small bites like he's a toddler.

He also told me Kobe isolates himself in a whole section of the locker room for himself, and doesn't speak with them much during pre-game or warm ups.

Just what I've heard, don't shoot the messenger.

I ran into Iverson in L.A. during the All-Star break in 02 or 03 I think, and he was just rude as f*ck, but then his entourage got super heated when I asked for an autograph.

Just an all-around dick though to be honest. He went off on someone trying to take a photo from like 20 feet away and I'm thinking "dude you're in LA, people will try and take photos of famous people, don't lose your sh*t".

His limo is driving down the street with his entourage yelling at people for taking photos. Classy.

Iverson was definitely not 6'0 either, I'm 6'0 and I was literally right next to him and he's a good 1-2 inches shorter than me.

:oldlol: at LeBron asking for his steak to be cut up. I can totally see it.

ottooooooo
07-21-2014, 10:00 PM
Yeah, real likeable...
http://www.brothersonsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/lebron-james-trophies-nba-finals-2013.jpg

Pre-Decision yes. Post...a cockbag like all the other big stars.

what about dirk hes likable

SamuraiSWISH
07-21-2014, 10:01 PM
:oldlol: at LeBron asking for his steak to be cut up. I can totally see it.
Well he's the KANG, am I right? And like most blacks, ask for a premium cut of steak to be cooked to leather, well done.

:facepalm

That sucks about your AI experience. I saw something similar with Christian Bale on the set of Batman Begins. Larry Hughes was cool when I met him for what it's worth.

Soundwave
07-21-2014, 10:06 PM
On Jordan I've heard mixed things ... on one hand I've heard he's actually very generous with kids who have disabilities or the poorer kids that live around the old Chicago Stadium. He's very good to kids in general.

But I've also heard he can be rude to groupies and autograph adults.

I had a friend who was a Hooters girl in Phoenix, she used to hang out with Barkley and sometimes Jordan would join them, she told me Chuck was really nice, MJ not so much, at least to the groupies/hoez, lol. But MJ does tip well apparently.

I've heard Pippen is a bit of an ass off the court too.

SamuraiSWISH
07-21-2014, 10:08 PM
But I've also heard he can be rude to groupies and autograph adults.
As it should be. Autograph adults CREEP me out. A picture? I get it. The autograph is usually meant to sell. Don't profit off his name. I'm all about the experience.

I've heard Pippen is a bit of an ass off the court too
Big time. More so than Jordan. Notorious douche around Chicago. BJ Armstrong on the other hand was extremely nice.

To4
07-21-2014, 10:10 PM
As a person.. I agree, as a basketball player?? uh.. Nooooo

Soundwave
07-21-2014, 10:12 PM
On LeBron I haven't heard too much other than he can be kind of a dick when he's in the club. He goes into full diva mode. I've heard he is relatively nice to bar staff though.

LBJFTW
07-21-2014, 10:12 PM

OP is some 30 year old that tries to act like he's 16 and doing a horrible job of it.

Soundwave
07-21-2014, 10:13 PM
As it should be. Autograph adults CREEP me out. A picture? I get it. The autograph is usually meant to sell. Don't profit off his name. I'm all about the experience.

Big time. More so than Jordan. Notorious douche around Chicago. BJ Armstrong on the other hand was extremely nice.

Didn't Pippen go broke or something?

SamuraiSWISH
07-21-2014, 10:15 PM
Didn't Pippen go broke or something?
Lol yes, guy was an idiot. Always signing terrible contracts, horrendous negotiator, horrific investing his money. He lost a HUGE bulk of it on a ripped jeans company. So dumb. Maybe it's karma for him being a notoriously cheap guy. The Bulls had to bail him out in 2004 re-signing him, then creating a position just for him to help him build his money back. Even though he left like a selfish jerk in 1999. Along with Krause helping end the dynasty maybe a season or two prematurely.

Beastmode88
07-21-2014, 10:17 PM
Right... lebron is real mature. Especially after making fun of dirk for taking a shit? Is he 5 year's old or something?

dubeta
07-21-2014, 10:30 PM
Lol yes, guy was an idiot. Always signing terrible contracts, horrendous negotiator, horrific investing his money. He lost a HUGE bulk of it on a ripped jeans company. So dumb. Maybe it's karma for him being a notoriously cheap guy. The Bulls had to bail him out in 2004 re-signing him, then creating a position just for him to help him build his money back. Even though he left like a selfish jerk in 1999. Along with Krause helping end the dynasty maybe a season or two prematurely.

Jordan shouldve given Pippen like $20 mil once he went bankrupt, due to friendship and partly to pay back Pippen carrying Jordan to rings while Jordan took all the glory

LBJFTW
07-21-2014, 10:31 PM
Jordan shouldve given Pippen like $20 mil once he went bankrupt, due to friendship and partly to pay back Pippen carrying Jordan to rings while Jordan took all the glory

Jordan made Pippen and you want him to be his financial advisor also? Damn, how much can one man do for another?!

SamuraiSWISH
07-21-2014, 10:37 PM
He gave Scottie expensive cars all through out the 2nd three peat. Made public comments about it too. He was always helping Scottie along. Like everyone knows, he molded him. Now he had to be his business advisor, or financial manager? Jesus.

sportjames23
07-21-2014, 10:42 PM
Jordan made Pippen and you want him to be his financial advisor also? Damn, how much can one man do for another?!

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

mehyaM24
07-21-2014, 10:54 PM
ive heard jordan is a huge asshole

the brother of a friend of mine was invited to all the high-end parties in LA (sometime in the 90s). in a short conversation with jordan, he said jordan jokingly bad-mouthed all his teammates, was insecure about having a small dick (srs- pippen would clown him for it too :roll: ) and that dude would get no play with any bitches. the pvssy he got were escorts. ratchet ones at that.

from all the stories i've heard, kobe and lebron were really good to charity. i think kobe hosts a charity in the summer donating to the homeless.

mehyaM24
07-21-2014, 11:30 PM
jordon and kobes are douchebags, bran actually a nice person

by all accounts he is

oh the horror
07-21-2014, 11:33 PM
Outside of Lebron doing and saying some clown shit, he's never really been in trouble for anything wild and crazy.

Kobe has his rep as we all know about and Jordan has his as well. Both have had their legal issues and all of that.

Lebron seems like a clown but just a regular dude into his family and such. Never seen anything to say otherwise.

kennethgriffin
07-22-2014, 12:04 AM
Lebron is a much more likable player and person than MJ and Kobe.

so is dwight howard.. where did that get him?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

MoBe1Kanobi
07-22-2014, 12:27 AM
I've never been a big fan of LeBron James. Let me admit this first. Originally it was because he was the biggest rival to my childhood hero Kobe. Im not afraid to say this. I was a fan of Jordan as a child although he retired in 98 when i was only 7 years old. Kobe to me personified everything that you want to see in a basketball player, even moreso than Jordan(even though Jordan is the better player overall).

Jordan was the GOAT. There was not gonna be any way this wasnt gonna happen. He was the first breed of the Kobe-LeBron-Durant-TMac type who was skilled and athletic at the same time and he got the advantage of never having to face another player of the same breed as him. The closest thing was Clyde ****in Drexler who isnt a slouch dont get me wrong but he is definitely no LeBron, no Durant, no McGrady, not even prime VC individually. He was solid but to go along with Jordan's refined game that he worked his ass off for, Jordan was also blessed by God as the most athletic player of his era. I dont think many Jordan stans realize how important this factor is in determining the differences between his competition and this new era of post 2005 athletes.

Imagine if Kobe was even more athletic and powerful than LeBron James. That is essentially the advantage that Jordan had over the rest of the guards and small forwards of his era. Anyways, that said, I dont hold that against him. He took advantage of his natural and unnatural gifts and altogether achieved what he was destined to achieve. He went 6 for 6 in the finals. He set the bar for individual excellence in basketball that for the longest time seemed impossible to even scratch the surface of. Imagine trying to be that guy who dunked after Vince Carter in the 2000 dunk contest. There is no possible way to win that battle.

But Kobe came along and not only did he almost replicate Jordan's career in terms of individual accomplishments/peak play but he even seemed to surpass Jordan in every aspect of basketball that God couldn't naturally bless Jordan or any player for that matter in. Jumpshooting: Kobe barely. Ball handling: Kobe solidly ahead. Post game: Kobe barely. Left hand: Kobe (even factoring in that God didn't give him ginormous hands). Will to win: Kobe(please do not confuse this with the ability to keep cool under pressure which Jordan has the advantage in as sometimes Kobe's enormous will to win sometimes hurts him as you can tell he slightly overthinks sometimes just because he cares so much[see game 7 2010]). The reason why Jordan is better overall as a player is because the emotional balance he had in terms of his devotion to basketball is a lot more healthier than Kobe's insane devotion to the sport of basketball. Jordan had an insane devotion to competition, not basketball so much.

Kobe is a loner socially. He only socializes with others nowadays purely for political and media driven purposes. He spent the majority of his youngest prime years(1996-2006) as an isolationist in a social sense. You can tell a lot about Kobe even watching him in his interviews/press conferences. He's the type of guy who lives inside his own head. You can see it in his corny press conference answers where he laughs a lot harder at his own jokes than the media is. Its the reason he gave himself his own nickname 'Black Mamba' during the middle of his prime when he had no nicknames of any sort that was specific to Kobe in pop culture. It's also the reason why he embraces his gunslinger shoot first pass last mentality that might even be inaccurate when assessing how complete and intelligent Kobe is as a basketball player. Him embracing this image is purely because he ultimately understands basic principles such as justice and equality through his scope of basketball. He's worked harder than anyone on earth in basketball. He feels the need to be recognized for his hard work and if it comes through the rest of his colleagues being unable to shoot more than him then he truly does feel justice is being served as nobody on earth truly does deserve to win more than Kobe Bryant. Not even in a sense of fandom. Purely in a sense of hard work equaling reward. He's 6"6 200lbs with about the same level of athleticism as Dahntay Jones.

Now LeBron.

LeBron James is the most physically gifted human being in the history of mankind.

He is also in my opinion the 3rd greatest basketball player of all time. He cannot move up this list.

He has every single tool you would want a scorer to have. Physically imposing, immortal to any serious injury, naturally strong as an Ox and as lean as you can be at his size. But LeBron is slightly genius for one career move he has remained loyal to since day one. He has removed the burden of accomplishing the standards of excellence that Jordan set. 30 pts, 5 rebs, 5 assists, 50pctFG(as a volume shooter). Thats supposed to the subliminal Jordan standard of statistical excellence. Kobe spent his career chasing these numbers every game because he knows the importance of these numbers WITHIN THE TRIANGLE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY OFFENSE. Simply put, you score less than around 30 ppg as a superstar and that means your not enabling yourself as the unstoppable threat you need to be in order to pyschologically have the other team backpedaling on you to begin with. As a top 10 GOAT level superstar with the ball in your hands as much as LeBron has it it is really a shame for me seeing him putting up 26ppg in the heart of his prime, with the supposed lack of "help" he has. Just being on the court with the ball in your hands running around and finishing loose ball plays off half the idiocy that happens in NBA games should account for like 12ppg considering the athlete he is and the imposing personality he is.

Ultimately its like this. I've seen no condemnation of LeBron James by the eastcoast influenced media since 2011. Part of this is Skip Bayless's fault as all his pre-championship criticisms of LeBron now serve as classic foot in your mouth youtube material that im sure many analysts want to avoid becoming. I look at it like this. He still never showed or explained any valid reasons for quitting in the 2011 Finals. The media decided to shit on him for playing bad(which is OK) but thats all they did... they just acted like he played bad. They didn't emphasize or demand any explanation from him on why he decided to go HAM on the eastern conference playoffs from a pure effort standpoint up to that point but for some unexplainable reason.. he had no effort to give when hes literally 3 games away from winning his first ring. After that I will not give him credit for beating the Thunder as that is what he's supposed to do. He's supposed to win rings (MULTIPLE). Especially after quitting on your team the year before that, the least you can do to make it up to the rest of your team (most particularly D-Wade who he robbed a Finals MVP from by qutting in 2011) is to win the ring you've been favored to win all these years.

Now he loses to the Spurs this year. Most people after the fact claimed the 2014 Spurs are some GOAT level team of epic proportions when in fact most people who I asked before the series said the Heat are the favorites from a talent perspective. They still have a big 3 who are all in their primes with a top 3 GOAT player. To lose to the Spurs and to put up your regular season numbers doesn't give him a pass in my eyes. Those are the numbers he would put up to just get the game over with when he was playing shit EC teams like the Bucks/Bobcats/Hawks/Celtics etc. No ***** this is the finals. Stop statpadding everything try putting up like 35ppg or some shit wit like 2-3 asts if u need to. Just make sure if ur gonna lose in 5 games that every single option in your repertoire is gonna be exhausted.

Anyways I was still gonna add in like a couple more paragraphs but this shit long AF already and yall get the point.

I know you ******s gonna do ur TLDR shit but I dont give a **** if u cant read a couple paragraphs on some shit as interesting and simple as LBJ/Kob/MJ then u just struggle with reading to begin with and ur a mental ****boi.

riseagainst
07-23-2014, 10:41 AM
I've never been a big fan of LeBron James. Let me admit this first. Originally it was because he was the biggest rival to my childhood hero Kobe. Im not afraid to say this. I was a fan of Jordan as a child although he retired in 98 when i was only 7 years old. Kobe to me personified everything that you want to see in a basketball player, even moreso than Jordan(even though Jordan is the better player overall).

Jordan was the GOAT. There was not gonna be any way this wasnt gonna happen. He was the first breed of the Kobe-LeBron-Durant-TMac type who was skilled and athletic at the same time and he got the advantage of never having to face another player of the same breed as him. The closest thing was Clyde ****in Drexler who isnt a slouch dont get me wrong but he is definitely no LeBron, no Durant, no McGrady, not even prime VC individually. He was solid but to go along with Jordan's refined game that he worked his ass off for, Jordan was also blessed by God as the most athletic player of his era. I dont think many Jordan stans realize how important this factor is in determining the differences between his competition and this new era of post 2005 athletes.

Imagine if Kobe was even more athletic and powerful than LeBron James. That is essentially the advantage that Jordan had over the rest of the guards and small forwards of his era. Anyways, that said, I dont hold that against him. He took advantage of his natural and unnatural gifts and altogether achieved what he was destined to achieve. He went 6 for 6 in the finals. He set the bar for individual excellence in basketball that for the longest time seemed impossible to even scratch the surface of. Imagine trying to be that guy who dunked after Vince Carter in the 2000 dunk contest. There is no possible way to win that battle.

But Kobe came along and not only did he almost replicate Jordan's career in terms of individual accomplishments/peak play but he even seemed to surpass Jordan in every aspect of basketball that God couldn't naturally bless Jordan or any player for that matter in. Jumpshooting: Kobe barely. Ball handling: Kobe solidly ahead. Post game: Kobe barely. Left hand: Kobe (even factoring in that God didn't give him ginormous hands). Will to win: Kobe(please do not confuse this with the ability to keep cool under pressure which Jordan has the advantage in as sometimes Kobe's enormous will to win sometimes hurts him as you can tell he slightly overthinks sometimes just because he cares so much[see game 7 2010]). The reason why Jordan is better overall as a player is because the emotional balance he had in terms of his devotion to basketball is a lot more healthier than Kobe's insane devotion to the sport of basketball. Jordan had an insane devotion to competition, not basketball so much.

Kobe is a loner socially. He only socializes with others nowadays purely for political and media driven purposes. He spent the majority of his youngest prime years(1996-2006) as an isolationist in a social sense. You can tell a lot about Kobe even watching him in his interviews/press conferences. He's the type of guy who lives inside his own head. You can see it in his corny press conference answers where he laughs a lot harder at his own jokes than the media is. Its the reason he gave himself his own nickname 'Black Mamba' during the middle of his prime when he had no nicknames of any sort that was specific to Kobe in pop culture. It's also the reason why he embraces his gunslinger shoot first pass last mentality that might even be inaccurate when assessing how complete and intelligent Kobe is as a basketball player. Him embracing this image is purely because he ultimately understands basic principles such as justice and equality through his scope of basketball. He's worked harder than anyone on earth in basketball. He feels the need to be recognized for his hard work and if it comes through the rest of his colleagues being unable to shoot more than him then he truly does feel justice is being served as nobody on earth truly does deserve to win more than Kobe Bryant. Not even in a sense of fandom. Purely in a sense of hard work equaling reward. He's 6"6 200lbs with about the same level of athleticism as Dahntay Jones.

Now LeBron.

LeBron James is the most physically gifted human being in the history of mankind.

He is also in my opinion the 3rd greatest basketball player of all time. He cannot move up this list.

He has every single tool you would want a scorer to have. Physically imposing, immortal to any serious injury, naturally strong as an Ox and as lean as you can be at his size. But LeBron is slightly genius for one career move he has remained loyal to since day one. He has removed the burden of accomplishing the standards of excellence that Jordan set. 30 pts, 5 rebs, 5 assists, 50pctFG(as a volume shooter). Thats supposed to the subliminal Jordan standard of statistical excellence. Kobe spent his career chasing these numbers every game because he knows the importance of these numbers WITHIN THE TRIANGLE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY OFFENSE. Simply put, you score less than around 30 ppg as a superstar and that means your not enabling yourself as the unstoppable threat you need to be in order to pyschologically have the other team backpedaling on you to begin with. As a top 10 GOAT level superstar with the ball in your hands as much as LeBron has it it is really a shame for me seeing him putting up 26ppg in the heart of his prime, with the supposed lack of "help" he has. Just being on the court with the ball in your hands running around and finishing loose ball plays off half the idiocy that happens in NBA games should account for like 12ppg considering the athlete he is and the imposing personality he is.

Ultimately its like this. I've seen no condemnation of LeBron James by the eastcoast influenced media since 2011. Part of this is Skip Bayless's fault as all his pre-championship criticisms of LeBron now serve as classic foot in your mouth youtube material that im sure many analysts want to avoid becoming. I look at it like this. He still never showed or explained any valid reasons for quitting in the 2011 Finals. The media decided to shit on him for playing bad(which is OK) but thats all they did... they just acted like he played bad. They didn't emphasize or demand any explanation from him on why he decided to go HAM on the eastern conference playoffs from a pure effort standpoint up to that point but for some unexplainable reason.. he had no effort to give when hes literally 3 games away from winning his first ring. After that I will not give him credit for beating the Thunder as that is what he's supposed to do. He's supposed to win rings (MULTIPLE). Especially after quitting on your team the year before that, the least you can do to make it up to the rest of your team (most particularly D-Wade who he robbed a Finals MVP from by qutting in 2011) is to win the ring you've been favored to win all these years.

Now he loses to the Spurs this year. Most people after the fact claimed the 2014 Spurs are some GOAT level team of epic proportions when in fact most people who I asked before the series said the Heat are the favorites from a talent perspective. They still have a big 3 who are all in their primes with a top 3 GOAT player. To lose to the Spurs and to put up your regular season numbers doesn't give him a pass in my eyes. Those are the numbers he would put up to just get the game over with when he was playing shit EC teams like the Bucks/Bobcats/Hawks/Celtics etc. No ***** this is the finals. Stop statpadding everything try putting up like 35ppg or some shit wit like 2-3 asts if u need to. Just make sure if ur gonna lose in 5 games that every single option in your repertoire is gonna be exhausted.

Anyways I was still gonna add in like a couple more paragraphs but this shit long AF already and yall get the point.

I know you ******s gonna do ur TLDR shit but I dont give a **** if u cant read a couple paragraphs on some shit as interesting and simple as LBJ/Kob/MJ then u just struggle with reading to begin with and ur a mental ****boi.

:biggums: