PDA

View Full Version : Christians are being cleansed from Iraq

NumberSix
07-21-2014, 09:28 PM
Islamic terrorists (ISIS) are currently cleansing Christians from Iraq. Why is nobody concerned about this?

navy
07-21-2014, 09:33 PM
What's new?

Jameerthefear
07-21-2014, 09:35 PM
What does that mean?

zoom17
07-21-2014, 09:39 PM
http://www.ouderenjournaal.nl/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/kalifaat.jpg

B-hoop
07-21-2014, 09:41 PM
Happens everyday in a lot of other countries too..

How many planes crashed in Iraq doe?

too soon?

NumberSix
07-21-2014, 09:44 PM
What does that mean?
It means, ISIS gave all Christians from a city where Christians have lived for nearly 2,000 years in Iraq a deadline to either convert to Islam, leave or be murdered. The deadline has passed. They have been expelled. The 1,600 year old Church has been ruined.

NumberSix
07-21-2014, 09:46 PM
Of course, Barack Hussein Obama is doing nothing.

zoom17
07-21-2014, 09:48 PM
It means, ISIS gave all Christians from a city where Christians have lived for nearly 2,000 years in Iraq a deadline to either convert to Islam, leave or be murdered. The deadline has passed. They have been expelled. The 1,600 year old Church has been ruined.

Iraqi Army are full of cowards how they run away from Mosul without a fight was pathetic.

NumberSix
07-21-2014, 09:52 PM
I don't know why America doesn't just drone the shit out of these savages. They're literally crucifying people in the streets.

navy
07-21-2014, 09:54 PM
I don't know why America doesn't just drone the shit out of these savages. They're literally crucifying people in the streets.
The drones would kill the Christians too...

NumberSix
07-21-2014, 09:54 PM
The drones would kill the Christians too...
What Christians? They're gone.

B-hoop
07-21-2014, 09:58 PM
The ones who became muslims obviously

NumberSix
07-21-2014, 10:00 PM
It's only a matter of time before Iran gets involved. Then there will be a ISIS vs Iran war.

B-hoop
07-21-2014, 10:01 PM
Should be what we all should be hoping for though, shouldn't it? Let them kill themselves and spare us the trouble.

stalkerforlife
07-21-2014, 10:04 PM
Jesus Christ is our Lord and savior.

They seem very threatened by that.

navy
07-21-2014, 10:07 PM
Jesus Christ is our Lord and savior.

They seem very threatened by that.
Religion. :facepalm

B-hoop
07-21-2014, 10:07 PM
But he is not DA Prophet if you know what i mean

NumberSix
07-21-2014, 10:11 PM
Jesus is a prophet in Islam :kobe:
Translation...... Not Jesus.

Akrazotile
07-21-2014, 10:16 PM

Because perpetual warfare is by design.

navy
07-21-2014, 10:23 PM
Because perpetual warfare is by design.
Agreed. Mind posting a long diatribe about how to end these perpetual wars? For our less enlightened posters.

Patrick Chewing
07-21-2014, 10:43 PM
Christians are being killed in the Middle East and the United States is scolding the Jews in the meantime. The world has literally gone upside down.

knickballer
07-21-2014, 10:44 PM
I saw a VICE documentary about it a month ago and it's just a sad situation. We can pretty much thank the US invasion of Iraq for this whole mess(even if Saddam was a dictator). Now Saddam looks like an Angel compared to these jihadists who want to create hell on earth.

Big_Dogg
07-21-2014, 11:24 PM
Why should anyone give a shit if they're Christians, would you carry on the same if they were atheists or bhuddists?

Humans killing humans is unacceptable, period, regardless of their religious denomination.

If you live in a theocratic muslim country and are not a muslim, then get the **** out, you're an idiot to stay there in the first place.

knickballer
07-21-2014, 11:51 PM
Why should anyone give a shit if they're Christians, would you carry on the same if they were atheists or bhuddists?

Humans killing humans is unacceptable, period, regardless of their religious denomination.

If you live in a theocratic muslim country and are not a muslim, then get the **** out, you're an idiot to stay there in the first place.

:facepalm :facepalm

First of all why should the people there leave from their ancestral homelands? That's been there land for centuries and the jihadists have no right to that land.

Second of all where will these people leave to? I'm sure they're dying to hear because it's easier said than done. Most of them are extremely poor and have little to no means in leaving. The only realistic choice is trying to apply for asylum/refugee in a Western Country because there's no escaping Isis, they are trapped. The ones near Turkey can possibly flee there(alot have done so). Go north get captured by Isis, go South get captured by Rebels, etc, etc.

Genocide is occurring and it looks like the media DGAF

DonDadda59
07-21-2014, 11:53 PM
I don't know why Jesus doesn't just drone the shit out of these savages. They're literally crucifying people in the streets.

Fixed. And good question.

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 01:11 AM

We're talking about ethnic cleansing here. We give a shit that they are Christians because motive is an incredibly relevant detail.

Why should it be reported as "people killing people"? Why omit crucial context?

Patrick Chewing
07-22-2014, 01:21 AM
If you don't care that Christians are being murdered, I know about 6 million dead Jews that would like to have a word with you.

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 01:31 AM
If you don't care that Christians are being murdered, I know about 6 million dead Jews that would like to have a word with you.
According to Big_Dogg, it doesn't matter that they were jews. It was just "people killing people". The motives are apparently irrelevant.

russwest0
07-22-2014, 01:36 AM
So you want religion to start another war?

Lol who cares. Let the religious people slowly kill eachother until they (if ever) realize how stupid religion is.

Big_Dogg
07-22-2014, 01:51 AM
You're all missing my point, rather than shoot offat the mouth and get on your high horses, actually take the time to read and absorb what I said, I'm not saying it's right, I'm saying lets be realistic here.

I understand it may be your ancestral home, but if you are staying there with the possibility of being slaughtered for your beliefs, then all the staying on the grounds of principles is a waste of time, islamic countries don't care for freedom, they are about enforcing the islamic caliphate, just because western countries give them the right to practice religious freedom doesn't mean they will extend the same courtesy, just because they have no right to the land doesn't mean they're going to stop the atrocities because of it, islam takes by force, not by peace, wake up.

You talk about motive, the only motive of islam is to rule and dominate anyone who does not follow it's teachings, hence my question about why should religion matter, it's still murder/genocide, be it Jew, Christian, Bhuddist, Atheist etc, it doesn't matter, it's people killing people regardless of creed or ethnicity.

I by no way and means condone what is going on, all I'm saying is, when people are being killed in this fashion and for this purpose, it shouldn't matter what religion or race, the fact that people are killing people in the name of religion should be enough to anger you.

dunksby
07-22-2014, 02:31 AM
Christians are taking refuge in Iraqi Kurdistan (the most cosmopolitan and probably the sanest place right now in Iraq) that is trying to become a self-governed state. In addition to Kurds, Iraqis and Turkemen also live there, Kurds have long wanted to establish an independent state but Turkey, Iran and Iraqi governments are strongly against it. They recently captured Tikrit, a major oil city, in the wake of ISIS rebellion.

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 02:33 AM
Christians are taking refuge in Iraqi Kurdistan (the most cosmopolitan and probably the sanest place right now in Iraq) that is trying to become a self-governed state. In addition to Kurds, Iraqis and Turkemen also live there, Kurds have long wanted to establish an independent state but Turkey, Iran and Iraqi governments are strongly against it. They recently captured Tikrit, a major oil city, in the wake of ISIS rebellion.
It's pretty clear that an internationally recognized independent Kurdistan is going to happen.

InB4 Nick Young rant about how there never was a Kurdish people.

tomtucker
07-22-2014, 02:34 AM
sooner or later this will happen in europe as well

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 02:35 AM
sooner or later this will happen in europe as well
The day Sweden becomes an Islamic republic, hopefully the rest of Europe will wake up.

masonanddixon
07-22-2014, 03:23 AM
Obviously because it's more important that transgendered 8 year olds receive equal rights as vile heterosexual males

FKAri
07-22-2014, 03:45 AM
The day Sweden becomes an Islamic republic, hopefully the rest of Europe will wake up.

lol Sweden will be overrun by feminists long before muslims.

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 03:46 AM
lol Sweden will be overrun by feminists long before muslims.
Are you not aware of the feminist/Islam alliance?

Quizno
07-22-2014, 04:07 AM
Of course, Barack Hussein Obama is doing nothing.
what the **** does this have to do with america?

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 04:15 AM
what the **** does this have to do with america?
America should have left well enough alone. America created this whole problem by fcuking around in Iraq for no reason.

Nowitness
07-22-2014, 04:55 AM
Payback for the millions dead throughout history; all over a belief in a different mythical beast than the one Muslims pray to.

masonanddixon
07-22-2014, 05:01 AM
Payback for the millions dead throughout history; all over a belief in a different mythical beast than the one Muslims pray to.

Payback for what? Perhaps you meant 'injustice' or 'outright murder.'

The history of Islam over the past 2000 years is just as checkered as that of Christianity

BlazerRed
07-22-2014, 05:34 AM
Still think the world would be better without the middle east.

LJJ
07-22-2014, 05:36 AM
At least the Christians have been allowed to leave. They have brutally executed Shias in the thousands.

As they start settling their state, look for IS to start raiding Shia and Kurdish villages killing all the men and bringing all the little girls/young women aged 10-30 back to serve a sex slaves. As their religion allows them to.

Nowitness
07-22-2014, 05:59 AM
Payback for what? Perhaps you meant 'injustice' or 'outright murder.'

The history of Islam over the past 2000 years is just as checkered as that of Christianity

I know it is. And in 50 years when the Christians slay the Muslims I will say the say thing.

Graviton
07-22-2014, 06:21 AM
I had this copy paste'd like 5 years ago.

"This is the key to understanding those many other verses that are often cited to incite violence against non-Muslims:

1- The infidels are your sworn enemies Sura 4:101
2- Make war on The infidels who dwell around you Sura 9:123
3- When you meet The Infidels in the battlefield, strike off their heads Sura 47:4
4- Mohamed is Alla's apostale. Those who follow him are ruthless to The infidels Sura 48:29
5- Prophet, make war on The infidels Sura 66: 9
6- Never be a helper to The disbelievers Sura 28:86
7- Kill The disbelievers wherever we find them (Sura 2:191)
8- 9:29 [And] fight against those (Al-La-Zina) who - despite having been vouchsafed revelation [aforetime] -do not [truly] believe either in God or the Last Day, and do not consider forbidden that which God and His Apostle have forbidden, and do not follow the religion of truth [which God has enjoined upon them] till they [agree to] pay the exemption tax with a willing hand, after having been humbled [in war].
9- 47:4 Therefore, when you meet The infidels (unbelievers), smite their necks until you overcome them fully, and then tighten their bonds; but thereafter [set them free,] either by an act of grace or against ransom, so that the burden of war may be lifted"

I think out of all the religious groups Muslims are the easiest to brainwash and lead towards a certain violent path. They are taught obedience and absolute faith from birth. Their minds don't know anything beyond their own beliefs, individuality and free thinking is oppressed. I doubt a Christian, Hindu or Buddhist boy would be convinced to strap explosives on his chest and go suicide bomb a bus, at least not as easily as a Muslim boy. The above verses tell us why. For them as long as they are killing infidels and non believers they believe they will receive their 72 virgins and Allah will embrace them with open arms.

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 06:52 AM
I know it is. And in 50 years when the Christians slay the Muslims I will say the say thing.
Isis are savages. These Christians are just normal citizens. They aren't a rebel army or something.

Nowitness
07-22-2014, 06:53 AM
But you can cite other wrong doings (part of the reason there is such Islamaphobia is because they are the most extreme, not the only group though). As Hitchens often said, cite me on good thing a believer does that can't be done by an infidel and then name one evil thing a believer does which can only be done in the name of God/Religion and you will see how stupid the question of morality is.

Sure Suicide bombing is worse, but circumcision, lack of human rights, refusal to allow women to control their birth cycle, refusal to allow research on stem cells which could help the living because it 'kills' a few bits of sperm, homophobia, bigotry, racism....

Virtually all religions teach a good amount of these things. All of it needs to go, at-least on an organized scale (if you want to believe in God fine).

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 06:58 AM
But you can cite other wrong doings (part of the reason there is such Islamaphobia is because they are the most extreme, not the only group though). As Hitchens often said, cite me on good thing a believer does that can't be done by an infidel and then name one evil thing a believer does which can only be done in the name of God/Religion and you will see how stupid the question of morality is.

Sure Suicide bombing is worse, but circumcision, lack of human rights, refusal to allow women to control their birth cycle, refusal to allow research on stem cells which could help the living because it 'kills' a few bits of sperm, homophobia, bigotry, racism....

Virtually all religions teach a good amount of these things. All of it needs to go, at-least on an organized scale (if you want to believe in God fine).
Some Christians oppose stem cell research in America, therefore ethnic cleansing of Christians in Iraq is justified. Got it. :rolleyes:

You gotta love how leftists always manage to justify violence if it's against Christians, whites or men.

You're fυcking retarded.

Nowitness
07-22-2014, 07:04 AM
Some Christians oppose stem cell research in America, therefore ethnic cleansing of Christians in Iraq is justified. Got it. :rolleyes:

You gotta love how leftists always manage to justify violence if it's against Christians, whites or men.

You're fυcking retarded.

Firstly the post was aimed at the dude citing verses for Islamic violence.

I don't recall saying it was justified. Let me ask you this, how do you feel about the inquisitions that took place in the name of Catholicism?

My point was injustice has taken part on all fronts of religion (Jews/Christians/Hindus/Muslims). If they all want to kill each other so be it. As I said in 50 years when the Christians slay the Muslims I will feel the exact same as Muslims killing Christians.

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 07:09 AM
Firstly the post was aimed at the dude citing verses for Islamic violence.

I don't recall saying it was justified. Let me ask you this, how do you feel about the inquisitions that took place in the name of Catholicism?

My point was injustice has taken part on all fronts of religion (Jews/Christians/Hindus/Muslims). If they all want to kill each other so be it. As I said in 50 years when the Christians slay the Muslims I will feel the exact same as Muslims killing Christians.
These Christians are not trying to kill anybody you fυcking idiot.

Nowitness
07-22-2014, 07:10 AM
These Christians are not trying to kill anybody you fυcking idiot.

Just as millions of Jews/Muslims/Hindus throughout history who were killed by Christians weren't, speak up about them also then I will take you seriously.

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 07:13 AM
Just as millions of Jews/Muslims/Hindus throughout history who were killed by Christians weren't, speak up about them also then I will take you seriously.
Millions of people wearing shoes have killed people. Murdering shoe wearers is obviously justifiable.

Nowitness
07-22-2014, 07:14 AM
Millions of people wearing shoes have killed people. Murdering shoe wearers is obviously justifiable.

Lol, the Hitler/Stalin Mustache idea. You clearly are missing the point, I am not condoning the murder of innocent Christians, I am saying if you truly hate it speak up about the other religious fools who die for a belief.

tontoz
07-22-2014, 07:14 AM

And it is all because of the clown in your avy. If he hadn't decided to invade the country for no reason then this wouldn't be happening.

LJJ
07-22-2014, 07:26 AM
And it is all because of the clown in your avy. If he hadn't decided to invade the country for no reason then this wouldn't be happening.

What about the current US government giving ISIS funding, weapons and all the time and space they needed to build a force in Syria?

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 07:27 AM
What about the current US government giving ISIS funding, weapons and all the time and space they needed to build a force in Syria?
Barry Hussein Obama supporting radicals who are trying to build a terrorist caliphate. Who would have thought?

Nowitness
07-22-2014, 07:29 AM
You seem to be a Christian sympathizer.

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 07:30 AM
You seem to be a Christian sympathizer.
They're being ethnically cleansed and expelled. What kind of evil fυck wouldn't have sympathy for them?

tontoz
07-22-2014, 07:32 AM

How does that have anything to do with what is happening in Iraq?

Are you trying to say that funding a group in Syria is on par with invading a country?

:facepalm

tontoz
07-22-2014, 07:33 AM
They're being ethnically cleansed and expelled. What kind of evil fυck wouldn't have sympathy for them?

How much sympathy did you have for all the Muslim's killed in the Iraq invasion?

Dresta
07-22-2014, 07:33 AM
Really hope this happens. They deserve it, and they are the only non-islamist group that is well organised, and really battle hardened. We should be offering the Kurds as much support as we can afford as they are one of our very few allies in the region, and they certainly have the moral high-ground as well.

Nowitness
07-22-2014, 07:34 AM

You still haven't answered my original question. You vocal about the other innocents in other religions being slaughtered?

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 07:36 AM

Are you trying to say that funding a group in Syria is on par with invading a country?

Remember the rebels Obama was all about supporting and arming to topple the Assad regime? Who do you think that rebel group is?

Luckily, Putin was able to step in on Assad's behalf because he had enough god damn sense to realize that arming these terrorists was a bad idea.

qrich
07-22-2014, 07:37 AM
Christians have been targets in the Middle East for how long now?

This isn't news in the slightest .

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 07:38 AM
How much sympathy did you have for all the Muslim's killed in the Iraq invasion?
Why are you asking this? Is there some reason why you think there's a possibility of me not having sympathy for innocent Iraqis if they are Muslims?

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 07:40 AM
You still haven't answered my original question. You vocal about the other innocents in other religions being slaughtered?
Why are you even asking that? Why wouldn't I be?

I have a question for you. Do you have as much sympathy for black rape victims as you do for white rape victims. I've already assumed you don't.

tontoz
07-22-2014, 09:13 AM
Remember the rebels Obama was all about supporting and arming to topple the Assad regime? Who do you think that rebel group is?

Luckily, Putin was able to step in on Assad's behalf because he had enough god damn sense to realize that arming these terrorists was a bad idea.

Are you trying to say that being an arms supplier is the same thing as a military invasion?

tontoz
07-22-2014, 09:16 AM
Why are you asking this? Is there some reason why you think there's a possibility of me not having sympathy for innocent Iraqis if they are Muslims?

Because your sympathy seems pretty selective. I haven't seen you make any sympathetic posts about the thousands of Muslims killed in Iraq killed in a war we started for no reason.

LJJ
07-22-2014, 09:24 AM

The Islamists that have taken over the Sunni part of Iraq is the same group that has been funded and supplied by the US in Syria. So it's directly related.

Yes, the US invasion of Iraq is also directly related.

This is about more than simply Cons versus Dems.

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 09:47 AM
Because your sympathy seems pretty selective. I haven't seen you make any sympathetic posts about the thousands of Muslims killed in Iraq killed in a war we started for no reason.
And I haven't seen you show any simpathy for the Chinese who were slaughtered by the Japanese. Your sympathy is obviously very selective. Not to mention, you've never shown a single sign of simpathy for the indigenous Australians. Your heart is truly full of hate. Any decent person would show sympathy on a topic that has never come up.

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 09:49 AM
Are you trying to say that being an arms supplier is the same thing as a military invasion?
I haven't made any equation at all.

Why does everything here have to be a comparison? "Oh, so is it worse than this?". "What about all the this that happened with the this?"

tontoz
07-22-2014, 11:11 AM
The Islamists that have taken over the Sunni part of Iraq is the same group that has been funded and supplied by the US in Syria. So it's directly related.

Yes, the US invasion of Iraq is also directly related.

This is about more than simply Cons versus Dems.

You are right it is more than Cons vs Dems.

It is about invading a country over non-existent WMD just so Dubya could get Saddam. It is about thousands of American solders and 100k Iraqi civilions killed and trillions of dollars spent for what? Is Iraq better off now than they were before we (mostly Christians) invaded their country?

Do you think that, just maybe, being invaded by a mostly Christion country might have contributed to violence against Christians?

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 11:14 AM
You are right it is more than Cons vs Dems.

It is about invading a country over non-existent WMD just so Dubya could get Saddam. It is about thousands of American solders and 100k Iraqi civilions killed and trillions of dollars spent for what? Is Iraq better off now than they were before we (mostly Christians) invaded their country?

Do you think that, just maybe, being invaded by a mostly Christion country might have contributed to violence against Christians?
No.

Even if it did, so? That doesn't somehow make it ok.

Nowitness
07-22-2014, 11:24 AM
No one is saying it is OK, it is a more a point that if faith based people/nations do something expect something to be done back by another faith based people. Christians have invaded throughout history, and now they also getting killed. Don't be so surprised when something like this happens.

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 11:28 AM
No one is saying it is OK, it is a more a point that if faith based people/nations do something expect something to be done back by another faith based people. Christians have invaded throughout history, and now they also getting killed. Don't be so surprised when something like this happens.
It's not a matter of surprise. I fully expect Muslims to kill Christians. That's why ISIS should just be completely wiped out.

tontoz
07-22-2014, 11:43 AM
No.

Even if it did, so? That doesn't somehow make it ok.

At the same time the anti-Muslin hate in the US that followed the 911 attack wasn't ok, but it happened.

If you don't understand that our invasion of Iraq might contribute to violence against Christians in that country then you are even dumber than i thought.

tontoz
07-22-2014, 11:44 AM
It's not a matter of surprise. I fully expect Muslims to kill Christians. That's why ISIS should just be completely wiped out.

That sounds exactly like what the terrorists say about us. Maybe you aren't so different from them.

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 11:50 AM
That sounds exactly like what the terrorists say about us. Maybe you aren't so different from them.
You understand that ISIS is an actual terrorist group right? Murderers who are doing ethnic cleansings and crucifying people in the streets. Yes, wanting to get rid of them makes us just like them. Of course. :rolleyes:

Step into the real would you stupid child. This isn't a joke.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/140501204722-01-syria-crucifixions-horizontal-gallery.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OL1g1d5vwv4/U5MVEifTsoI/AAAAAAAAuos/uuQacOcdE5w/s1600/unnamed-3.jpg

Patrick Chewing
07-22-2014, 12:01 PM

That is not the same thing we are talking about you dolt. These Christians are being killed for their religious beliefs. Terrorists were killed during the Iraq invasion.

Get it right.

tontoz
07-22-2014, 12:05 PM
You understand that ISIS is an actual terrorist group right? Murderers who are doing ethnic cleansings and crucifying people in the streets. Yes, wanting to get rid of them makes us just like them. Of course. :rolleyes:

Step into the real would you stupid child. This isn't a joke.

How would you feel if Muslims killed friends and/or family members of yours? What if they wiped out your home and demolished your town?

Would you try to forgive and forget? Somehow i doubt it. I think you would be right in there cheering a crucifixion.

Brizzly
07-22-2014, 12:06 PM
i find it oh so fascinating when people trivialises the murder of Christians because of their faith by bringing up events that happened over a thousand years ago like that should even ****ing matter.

tontoz
07-22-2014, 12:07 PM
That is not the same thing we are talking about you dolt. These Christians are being killed for their religious beliefs. Terrorists were killed during the Iraq invasion.

Get it right.

So there weren't civilian casualties in the Iraq war? Everyone in Iraq was a terrorist?

:rolleyes:

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 12:08 PM
How would you feel if Muslims killed friends and/or family members of yours? What if they wiped out your home and demolished your town?

Would you try to forgive and forget? Somehow i doubt it.
Stupid fcuking leftists. There are no bad people in the world. It's always our fault.

They aren't mad at Christians because their pals got killed. The majority of the Isis fighters aren't even from Iraq. They travel their because their stupid cult is about building an empire.

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 12:11 PM
i find it oh so fascinating when people trivialises the murder of Christians because of their faith by bringing up events that happened over a thousand years ago like that should even ****ing matter.
That's leftism for you. Christians or whites by definition can never be oppressed or wronged. If something bad does happen to them, they're only getting what they deserve for past wrongs because as we all know, the West is the greatest evil of all and responsible for all bad things.

Patrick Chewing
07-22-2014, 12:13 PM
So there weren't civilian casualties in the Iraq war? Everyone in Iraq was a terrorist?

:rolleyes:

What do you expect when the terrorists hide near civilians?? In war, two countries don't agree to meet on a deserted field like two football teams lol. This is the same thing that's going on in Gaza. I don't understand how some of you simple-minded fools can't grasp this.

The United States did not kill Muslims because they were Muslims. Period. These Muslims are killing Christians because they are Christians. Again, if you can't understand the difference, you have no business in these types of discussions.

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 12:16 PM
What do you expect when the terrorists hide near civilians?? In war, two countries don't agree to meet on a deserted field like two football teams lol. This is the same thing that's going on in Gaza. I don't understand how some of you simple-minded fools can't grasp this.

The United States did not kill Muslims because they were Muslims. Period. These Muslims are killing Christians because they are Christians. Again, if you can't understand the difference, you have no business in these types of discussions.
Tontoz argument is basically "they're Christians, so they're getting what they deserve".

There's only 1 thing we can be sure of. Muslims can never be in the wrong, and if they are, it's actually the evil West's fault.

tontoz
07-22-2014, 12:19 PM

You are really a moron. A Christian country attacked them for no reason. No reason at all.

When someone gets killed i doubt his friends/family will care why he got killed. That is what simpletons like you can't understand.

Numbersix just said Christians had lived there peacefully for 2000 years. Do you really think it is a coincidence they are going after Christians now?

tontoz
07-22-2014, 12:22 PM
Tontoz argument is basically "they're Christians, so they're getting what they deserve".

There's only 1 thing we can be sure of. Muslims can never be in the wrong, and if they are, it's actually the evil West's fault.

Again with the stupidity. I never said they deserved anything. You are just making stuff up to pretend you are making sense.

You said yourself that Christians had lived there in peace for 2000 years. Do you really think it is a coincidence that they are being kicked out after Iraq was invaded by a Christian country?

Patrick Chewing
07-22-2014, 12:24 PM
You are really a moron. A Christian country attacked them for no reason. No reason at all.

When someone gets killed i doubt his friends/family will care why he got killed. That is what simpletons like you can't understand.

Numbersix just said Christians had lived there peacefully for 2000 years? Do you really think it is a coincidence they are going after Christians now?

A Christian country? So now the United States is identified as a Christian country. How dumb are you?

And there were plenty of reasons to go into Iraq. The war was planned poorly and the Iraqi people don't know how to govern themselves, but this is not the reason why ISIS or anyone is killing Christians over there. If you had done your homework, ISIS kills whoever the hell they want, even fellow Muslims.

Here's a thread I made about ISIS in Iraq. Watch the video and understand: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=337042

Patrick Chewing
07-22-2014, 12:26 PM
Again with the stupidity. I never said they deserved anything. You are just making stuff up to pretend you are making sense.

You said yourself that Christians had lived there in peace for 2000 years. Do you really think it is a coincidence that they are being kicked out after Iraq was invaded by a Christian country?

Why don't you Google "ISIS" you idiot. It has nothing to do with being invaded by a Christian country. Save yourself from further embarrassment and stop typing.

tontoz
07-22-2014, 12:29 PM
A Christian country? So now the United States is identified as a Christian country. How dumb are you?

And there were plenty of reasons to go into Iraq.

Roughly 70% of this country is Christian, a fact not lost in Iraq I am sure.

Feel free to name one justification for declaring war on Iraq.

tontoz
07-22-2014, 12:30 PM
Why don't you Google "ISIS" you idiot. It has nothing to do with being invaded by a Christian country. Save yourself from further embarrassment and stop typing.

Since you are the expert on this group please explain to me why they didn't target the Iraqi Christians before the war.

Patrick Chewing
07-22-2014, 12:36 PM
Since you are the expert on this group please explain to me why they didn't target the Iraqi Christians before the war.

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

By your logic, then why is ISIS killing fellow Muslims?? And ISIS as we know it never existed prior to the war. ISIS came about full circle after the civil war in Syria.

Reading and learning what you read goes a long way. I suggest you do it. You're trying to justify the killing of Christians and other Muslims by a terrorist organization.

brownmamba00
07-22-2014, 12:37 PM
I had this copy paste'd like 5 years ago.

"This is the key to understanding those many other verses that are often cited to incite violence against non-Muslims:

1- The infidels are your sworn enemies Sura 4:101
2- Make war on The infidels who dwell around you Sura 9:123
3- When you meet The Infidels in the battlefield, strike off their heads Sura 47:4
4- Mohamed is Alla's apostale. Those who follow him are ruthless to The infidels Sura 48:29
5- Prophet, make war on The infidels Sura 66: 9
6- Never be a helper to The disbelievers Sura 28:86
7- Kill The disbelievers wherever we find them (Sura 2:191)
8- 9:29 [And] fight against those (Al-La-Zina) who - despite having been vouchsafed revelation [aforetime] -do not [truly] believe either in God or the Last Day, and do not consider forbidden that which God and His Apostle have forbidden, and do not follow the religion of truth [which God has enjoined upon them] till they [agree to] pay the exemption tax with a willing hand, after having been humbled [in war].
9- 47:4 Therefore, when you meet The infidels (unbelievers), smite their necks until you overcome them fully, and then tighten their bonds; but thereafter [set them free,] either by an act of grace or against ransom, so that the burden of war may be lifted"

An important matter of linguistic importance is overlooked here: the significance and usage of the definite article, "al" (i.e., "the"), which precedes the various disparaging Arabic words - kafirun, mushrikun - that describe non-believers in the Quran and which are often translated as "non-believers," "infidels," "idolaters," or "polytheists." Furthermore, in Arabic, the definite article is physically attached to the word it describes.

The exact Arabic expression in these verses, in every verse that talks of the non-believer - is "Al-Kaferrin" or "Al-la-dhina Kafaru." The use of "Al-" or "Al-la-dhina" limits the verse (and thus commandment) to

1) a specific time and place in history
2) a specific group of people who were obstacles to the establishment of Islam in its early phases. It is these two factors that caused these verses to be revealed. Had the intentions of the Quran been to extend the application of these verses in eternal meaning, it would have used the expression "Man Kafar," rather than "Al-Kafereen" or "Al-La-dhina Kafaru". The former, "Man Kafar," literally means any one who does not believe in God; while the latter, "Al-Kafereen," - the infidels - denotes a specific group of people: they who fought and tried to kill Prophet Mohamed in the early stages of Islam.

also;
Quran 2:190 Fight in the cause of God those who start fighting you, but do not transgress limits (or start the attack); for God loveth not transgressors.

------

as for ISIS, the war that is going on is purely for political power and money. The Salafis are brain washing young adults between 18-24 in Europe to come and fight for them and kill fellow muslims. (which is strictly forbidden in the Quran)
The Salafis are even sending young women in europe over to syria to cook and **** for the soldiers...these are the people who are destroying the image of Islam. I have Shi'i Turkmeni family that have lost distant cousins in syria and it's an absolute disgrace what is happening over there. Atleast the Christians made it out safely because they are just slaughtering shi'is with no mercy... still disgusting how they forced them out as sunnis and christians have lived in Mosul in peace for centuries.

the US and it's allies in the middle east funding them with money and weapons doesn't help the situation one bit...you don't become the wealthiest terrorist organization with over $2bill in funds in just a couple of months:confusedshrug:
They have also been gifted land by the US by having the Iraqi army retreat instead of fight in the early stages so they expanded very quickly. Not to mention the sophisticated US weaponry they 'captured'. Which is complete BS.

ISIS has only benefited Al Assad, as he has an indirect ally in his fight to remain in power and destroy the revolution. Despite sharing so much border space, little fighting has been documented, and the same is heard on the ground, where the focus is on fighting other groups and locals who are a 'different sect'...since without dissent amongst the Mujahideen he has no hopes of winning. Many of the mujahideen are now forced to split their resources, partly fighting ISIS while partly fighting Al Assad. In addition to these we have seen some groups try negotiating a ceasefire with Al Assad, making it even worse for the revolution.

If this keeps up a war with Iran and/or Turkey looks inevitable as there are already skirmishes at the borders between the two and ISIS is just getting stronger every day.

tontoz
07-22-2014, 12:44 PM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

By your logic, then why is ISIS killing fellow Muslims?? And ISIS as we know it never existed prior to the war. ISIS came about full circle after the civil war in Syria.

Reading and learning what you read goes a long way. I suggest you do it. You're trying to justify the killing of Christians and other Muslims by a terrorist organization.

And you think it is just a coincidence that they are going into a country that was just devastated by a war (started by us) and was thrown into military/political chaos?

OK

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 12:48 PM

Well let's see what happened. The country was controlled by a dictator. The dictator was removed by a foreign military. The foreign military has finally now left and the savages immediately start run inning wild.

Nope. No coincidence at all. It's actually pretty clear as day. The country is now for the first time up for grabs.

tontoz
07-22-2014, 12:52 PM
Well let's see what happened. The country was controlled by a dictator. The dictator was removed by a foreign military. The foreign military has finally now left and the savages immediately start run inning wild.

Nope. No coincidence at all. It's actually pretty clear as day.

By your own admission they Christians had lived in Iraq peacfully before the war. If the war didn't happen we aren't having this discussion and the Christians would still be living peacefully.

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 12:55 PM
By your own admission they Christians had lived in Iraq peacfully before the war.

I am sure you don't see the cause and effect relationship here but i think every sane person can see it.
Before the war, the country was controlled by a dictator and his party that was well known for executing anyone who was remotely suspected of trying to get power. There was no opportunity for a group like Isis to even exist.

You're not a smart person.

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 12:57 PM
By your own admission they Christians had lived in Iraq peacfully before the war. If the war didn't happen we aren't having this discussion and the Christians would still be living peacefully.
Yes, because Saddam would still be in power. Isis wouldn't have the ability to form in the first place.

tontoz
07-22-2014, 01:01 PM
Yes, because Saddam would still be in power. Isis wouldn't have the ability to form in the first place.

Exactly. This is the first time i can remember actually agreeing with you about anything.

Without the war we aren't having this discussion.

navy
07-22-2014, 01:14 PM
Still think the world would be better without the middle east.
:applause:

MavsSuperFan
07-22-2014, 01:17 PM
What does that mean?
Islamic state fighters are telling christians to get the **** out or die
Also they can convert to islam

navy
07-22-2014, 01:19 PM
Im not sure what you guys are arguing. The Islamic terrorist in the world need to be eradicated along with the religion of Islam. There is no reasoning with these guys. That said, NumberSix how are you suggesting we go about this? Go back into Iraq and start what exactly? Just kill everyone? Just kill who we suspect are terrorist knowing more will pop up?

MavsSuperFan
07-22-2014, 01:20 PM

It's only a matter of time before Iran gets involved. Then there will be a ISIS vs Iran war.

You just answered your own question.
It benefits america for iraq to split into 3 pieces.

Kurds have a good chance of becoming pro american.
Sunnis have a good chance of falling under the influence of saudi arabia (an american ally)

Shia will follow iran (an american enemy)

ISIS vs Iran will be an Iranian victory, but will tax them.

MavsSuperFan
07-22-2014, 01:23 PM
I saw a VICE documentary about it a month ago and it's just a sad situation. We can pretty much thank the US invasion of Iraq for this whole mess(even if Saddam was a dictator). Now Saddam looks like an Angel compared to these jihadists who want to create hell on earth.
THe invasion was wrong.
with that said, had we installed a pro american dictator it would have also prevented this.

(eg. bribe one of saddam's generals to take over. choose the one most easily corrupted by money)

navy
07-22-2014, 01:27 PM
THe invasion was wrong.
with that said, had we installed a pro american dictator it would have also prevented this.

(eg. bribe one of saddam's generals to take over. choose the one most easily corrupted by money)
So invade a country and install a dictator to replace a dictaor like the past? This is the media age. You cant get away with that shit.

The US could invade Iraq because of the guise of instituting democracy.

Im Still Ballin
07-22-2014, 01:29 PM
The middle east be like Middle earth in lord of the rings LMAO

Religion is the root of all evil.

MavsSuperFan
07-22-2014, 01:36 PM
Islamic extremists were crushed by Saddam, Saddam was a part of the baathist political movement who are more secular and pan arab.

ISIS is primarily succeeding in Iraq because the Sunni (30% of the country) were dominant under Saddam. Under democracy the Shia (60% of the country) gained country and bullied the Sunni. ISIS is a sunni fundamentalist movement. They got huge support for sunnis in syria and iraq.

MavsSuperFan
07-22-2014, 01:37 PM
So invade a country and install a dictator to replace a dictaor like the past? This is the media age. You cant get away with that shit.

Its literally most of american foreign policy...

Also a pro american dictator would have been the best outcome possible for the people of Iraq. Democracy would always in the best case scenario equal an sunni-shia civil war. In the worst case scenario it would drag in the sunni powers of saudi arabia, UAE, Bahrain, etc and the shia power of Iran and the alawite power of Syria into a major regional war.

Eg. south korea and taiwan benefited greatly from pro american dictators.

install a dictator to replace a dictaor like the past

egypts current "president" couldnt have taken over without american support.

Im Still Ballin
07-22-2014, 01:41 PM
Someone tell me....

Is this all Bush's fault?

navy
07-22-2014, 01:41 PM

Also a pro american dictator would have been the best outcome possible for the people of Iraq.

Eg. south korea and taiwan.
Not anymore. This is the media age.

A pro america democratic leader that killed off the terrorist with the help of the Iraq citizens tired of the bullshit would be the best outcome.

navy
07-22-2014, 01:43 PM
Current President? Have you been following Egypt lately? The military took control back as soon as they could.

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 01:46 PM
I constantly hear about what a crucial asset Israel is. It's their neck of the woods. Why can't they do something?

navy
07-22-2014, 01:48 PM
I constantly hear about what a crucial asset Israel is. It's their neck of the woods. Why can't they do something?
Do what? Invade Iraq?

tontoz
07-22-2014, 01:52 PM
Do what? Invade Iraq?

Yeah that worked really well when we did it.

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 01:54 PM
Do what? Invade Iraq?
I really don't know.

Usually I would say The West should just stay out of it, but it's not possible to act like the West has no direct hand in what is going on there.

navy
07-22-2014, 02:05 PM
I really don't know.

Usually I would say The West should just stay out of it, but it's not possible to act like the West has no direct hand in what is going on there.

You dont know, just like the West doesnt know.

What must happen is the Iraq government but mainly the citizens of the country must purge out terrorist themselves. Including the Islamic citizens. Before any of you idiots get the wrong idea, I mean the Islamic citizens must help purge out the terrorist instead of helping/hiding/ignoring them.

Otherwise a country like Israel or the United States will be occupying the country wasting billions (trillions) doing nothing constructive. .

MavsSuperFan
07-22-2014, 03:56 PM

A pro america democratic leader that killed off the terrorist with the help of the Iraq citizens tired of the bullshit would be the best outcome.
Media age means nothing the vast majority of Middle Eastern governments are run by pro American dictatorships

these include military dictatorships and absolute monarchies. Eg Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, UAE, Yemen, Egypt, etc

currently in the middle East there are only two governments that oppose united States foreign policy

Iran and Syria. Both clearly dictatorships

your claim that A Pro American democratically elected leader of Iraq, leads me to doubt your knowledge of Middle Eastern politics

a democratic leader of Iraq is going to be shia

Shia leaders are going to be pro Iranian. SHitte leadership will lead to civil war

MavsSuperFan
07-22-2014, 03:56 PM

Media age means nothing the vast majority of Middle Eastern governments are run by pro American dictatorships

these include military dictatorships and absolute monarchies. Eg Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, UAE, Yemen, Egypt, etc

currently in the middle East there are only two governments that oppose united States foreign policy

your claim that A Pro American democratically elected leader of Iraq is possible, leads me to doubt your knowledge of Middle Eastern politics

Shia leaders are going to be pro Iranian. SHitte leadership will lead to civil war

MavsSuperFan
07-22-2014, 04:07 PM

The lie used to invade Iraq was the false threat of WMDs and the ridiculous connection of Saddam to 9/11

Democracy was not part of the lie.
US president s don't need foreign approval to invade a nation. The need domestic approval. The UN was against the american invasion of Iraq and even NATO allies were against the invasion. Guess what? Iraq was still invaded.

Great powers have never and will never need foreign approval.

Bush stupidly pushed for democracy in the middle east. Its why iraq is on the verge of civil war and Hamas has legitimacy

MavsSuperFan
07-22-2014, 04:13 PM
Current President? Have you been following Egypt lately? The military took control back as soon as they could.
I am obviously talking about Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, not morsi of the Muslim brotherhood

The military is heavily reliant on american aid

I was using eygpt as an example of a pro american dictator overthrowing an anti american democratic administration.

And yes sisi election was bullshit. The wouldnt even let the incumbents run

navy
07-22-2014, 04:19 PM

your claim that A Pro American democratically elected leader of Iraq is possible, leads me to doubt your knowledge of Middle Eastern politics

:facepalm How many of those Governments were put in place by the United States during the media age? None. Like I said, the time for instilling dictators has passed. The United States cant get away with it anymore like it use to.

Dont let these other counties fool you. The United States has much bigger political problems than with Iran and Syria.

I never claimed that anything was possible. Im seriously doubting your knowledge of the Middle East. There is a reason that place is still a hell hole. Solutions arent easy to comeby.

MavsSuperFan
07-22-2014, 04:30 PM
:facepalm How many of those Governments were put in place by the United States during the media age? None. Like I said, the time for instilling dictators has passed. The United States cant get away with it anymore like it use to.

Dont let these other counties fool you. The United States has much bigger political problems than with Iran and Syria.

I never claimed that anything was possible. Im seriously doubting your knowledge of the Middle East. There is a reason that place is still a hell hole. Solutions arent easy to comeby.
Egypt in 2014

A pro american dictator overthrew a democratically elected Islamist president.
The pro American dictator proceeded to sentence members of the democratic, but anti american, government. In some cases to death.

Morsi , the only democratically elected president in the Arab world, is now a prisoner.

Sisi is a dictator. A military dictator that took over in a coup and used a fake election where he got 96% of the popular vote.

America loves sisi because he is pro american. We will give him weapons, foreign aid, etc.

He will be our new Mubarak. The Egyptian ppl should really hate america, but it won't matter as they won't have a voice in their government

knickballer
07-22-2014, 04:39 PM

Also a pro american dictator would have been the best outcome possible for the people of Iraq. Democracy would always in the best case scenario equal an sunni-shia civil war. In the worst case scenario it would drag in the sunni powers of saudi arabia, UAE, Bahrain, etc and the shia power of Iran and the alawite power of Syria into a major regional war.

Eg. south korea and taiwan benefited greatly from pro american dictators.

I don't think it's as easy as that(installing a pro US dictator) as the violence would have sprout up as they know the threat of Saddam butchering them all is gone. Libya, Egypt and the other Arab spring nations have all installed a "pro-US" gov't at one point and they all failed one by one.

South Korea and Taiwan are different as those countries are indigenous and there's not much social conflicts among the population. South Korea I can assume is 95% Korean and those Asian countries aren't crazy like the Middle Eastern countries.

Bottom line is the US is largely responsible for this. War and unrest further supports the American War Machine(Military industrial complex), this further gives the people at the top of the chain large $$ through contracts, deals, sales of weapons/tanks/etc, etc. Alot of the guys have also held key spots in the US government, etc. It's all connected and these guys created it on purpose. Don't you think it's a bit odd we are supporting blood thirsty Jihadists while our media labels them as freedom fighters? Or don't you think it's odd that we supported rebels and most likely created the rebel insurgency in many of the Arab spring countries with knowing that the country will be 3x as worst after? It's all done on purpose.

As for stopping ISIS you just have to stop the contamination. Stop the funding from where ever it's coming from(Saudi's, etc), stop them from spreading. I suppose this can be done with supporting the Kurds, aiding Bashar(as he won't **** around with them) but that's obviously not going to happen, and having Turkey aid. Eventually they will rot as their ISIS will be a living hell with no $$ and it will eat itself inside out.

navy
07-22-2014, 04:40 PM
Egypt in 2014

A pro american dictator overthrew a democratically elected Islamist president.
The pro American dictator proceeded to sentence members of the democratic, but anti american, government. In some cases to death.

Morsi , the only democratically elected president in the Arab world, is now a prisoner.
Egypt in 2014. The Real Version.

Egyptians overthrew a "US backed" military dictator and replaced him with a "US backed" democratically elected leader. "The US backed" democratically elected leader was re-replaced by the same military of the first military "US backed" leader and still receives US aid. Making him now "US backed"

What's the theme here. The United States has no intention of actually putting in their own guy which they were capable in the revolution and rerevolution, and they will give aid to Egypt regardless of who is in power making them "US backed".

Pro and anti american are just empty words.

LEFT4DEAD
07-22-2014, 04:44 PM
Can somebody explain to me what USA have done in Iraq with killing so many people except for stealing big amounts of oil? The situation is worse than ever over there. Somebody???

navy
07-22-2014, 04:50 PM
Can somebody explain to me what USA have done in Iraq with killing so many people except for stealing big amounts of oil? The situation is worse than ever over there. Somebody???

I dont think anyone has claimed the US military is as bad as jihadist and been taken seriously. The claim is the US military allowed these islamist to come up by overthrowing the Iraq government.

The Iraqis need to solve this problem (with world aid of course).

MavsSuperFan
07-22-2014, 04:52 PM
Egypt in 2014. The Real Version.

Egyptians overthrew a "US backed" military dictator and replaced him with a "US backed" democratically elected leader. "The US backed" democratically elected leader was re-replaced by the same military of the first military "US backed" leader and still receives US aid. Making him now "US backed"

What's the theme here. The United States has no intention of actually putting in their own guy which they were capable in the revolution and rerevolution, and they will give aid to Egypt regardless of who is in power making them "US backed".

Pro and anti american are just empty words.
Morsi was not us backed.

You are na

MavsSuperFan
07-22-2014, 04:54 PM
We bought oil at market price.
We are a rich country we don't need to steal

navy
07-22-2014, 04:57 PM
[QUOTE=MavsSuperFan]Morsi was not us backed.

You are na

Smoke117
07-22-2014, 05:42 PM
I wish christians, muslims, jews etc could all be cleansed from the earth...would be a lot more peaceful.

MavsSuperFan
07-22-2014, 08:03 PM
He was actually.

The US doesnt want anything but stability in Egypt and for them to control neighboring countries.

You havent been paying attention. The Egyptian Military is dependent on US aid just like the Morsi government was.

If Morsi wasnt "our guy", we wouldnt have kept giving him aid.

Like I said pro and anti are just empty words. It would be foolish to debase complexity into two sides.
America gives money to the palestinians, in your opinion do we back them?

I agree that the us wants stability in egypt. We were sad when morsi won his election, we were happy when the military threw him out. Also it would have looked horrible to have been supporting mubarak all those years, and cut funding the minute a democratically elected government took power.

Like I said pro and anti are just empty words. It would be foolish to debase complexity into two sides
We disagree, the US overlooks a lot of atrocities by regimes that happen to be pro american. (eg. Dubai and their slave labor) We knit pick at regimes that are anti us.

We treat countries very differently depending on if the are pro american or not.

Patrick Chewing
07-22-2014, 08:29 PM
I wish christians, muslims, jews etc could all be cleansed from the earth...would be a lot more peaceful.

You don't see Christians and Jews slaughtering each other.

There's only one common denominator when talking about world strife.

MavsSuperFan
07-22-2014, 08:31 PM
I don't think it's as easy as that(installing a pro US dictator) as the violence would have sprout up as they know the threat of Saddam butchering them all is gone. Libya, Egypt and the other Arab spring nations have all installed a "pro-US" gov't at one point and they all failed one by one.

South Korea and Taiwan are different as those countries are indigenous and there's not much social conflicts among the population. South Korea I can assume is 95% Korean and those Asian countries aren't crazy like the Middle Eastern countries.

Bottom line is the US is largely responsible for this. War and unrest further supports the American War Machine(Military industrial complex), this further gives the people at the top of the chain large $$ through contracts, deals, sales of weapons/tanks/etc, etc. Alot of the guys have also held key spots in the US government, etc. It's all connected and these guys created it on purpose. Don't you think it's a bit odd we are supporting blood thirsty Jihadists while our media labels them as freedom fighters? Or don't you think it's odd that we supported rebels and most likely created the rebel insurgency in many of the Arab spring countries with knowing that the country will be 3x as worst after? It's all done on purpose.

As for stopping ISIS you just have to stop the contamination. Stop the funding from where ever it's coming from(Saudi's, etc), stop them from spreading. I suppose this can be done with supporting the Kurds, aiding Bashar(as he won't **** around with them) but that's obviously not going to happen, and having Turkey aid. Eventually they will rot as their ISIS will be a living hell with no $$ and it will eat itself inside out.

The threat would still be their if you kept saddam's army intact. There really was no logic in disbanding the military or the baath party.

Libya, Egypt and the other Arab spring nations have all installed a "pro-US" gov't at one point and they all failed one by one.
Libya was ruled by Gaddafi, who was anti-american.

Egypt is now controlled by a pro american dictator, who tossed out the democratically elected Mohamed Morsi. For all Morsi's faults, he was democratically elected. Abdel Fattah el-Sisi won 96.91% of the popular vote, its impossible to win 96% of the vote in a fair election.

True enough, I would still venture to say that in the middle east, among arab countries, I would rather live in places like dubai, saudi arabia, Kuwait (pro american dictators) than places like syria, iraq, iran, libya.

Generally I think pro-american dictators > anti-american dictators in terms of quality of life for the people they rule.

Bottom line is the US is largely responsible for this. War and unrest further supports the American War Machine(Military industrial complex), this further gives the people at the top of the chain large $$ through contracts, deals, sales of weapons/tanks/etc, etc. Alot of the guys have also held key spots in the US government, etc. It's all connected and these guys created it on purpose.

I agree that the US removing saddam is what cause the raise of ISIS.
I agree that profit (for the MIC) is a huge factor for our war like nature. the MIC also provides a lot of jobs congressmen like to brag about bringing to their states.

Don't you think it's a bit odd we are supporting blood thirsty Jihadists while our media labels them as freedom fighters? Or don't you think it's odd that we supported rebels and most likely created the rebel insurgency in many of the Arab spring countries with knowing that the country will be 3x as worst after? It's all done on purpose.

If you are saying we directly and knowingly support ISIS, I disagree. I think some of the weapons we gave more moderate groups fell in their hands, but I dont think we directly would support a group like ISIS to fight Assad. We might have supported ISIS to fight the soviet Union, but not assad.

ISIS is not that big of a threat. I am of the opinion that a large part of ISIS's successes is that they have been taking sunni cities. Resistance will be much more fierce when they move to the shia south or try to take the kurds in the north.

Worst case Iran will crush them if they destroy the shia holy city of karbala.

senelcoolidge
07-22-2014, 09:41 PM
How do you think Islam spread throughout the world? It was this way. Either you convert or you die. The religion of peace.

Graviton
07-22-2014, 10:06 PM
How do you think Islam spread throughout the world? It was this way. Either you convert or you die. The religion of peace.

This reminds me of the other half of the shit I had saved up, I think I copied this like 4-5 years ago, was really paranoid about muslims back then. Makes for an interesting read. :oldlol:

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called

navy
07-22-2014, 10:16 PM
Conclusion: Eradicate Islam

The other religions can come next.

Graviton
07-22-2014, 10:38 PM
Conclusion: Eradicate Islam

The other religions can come next.
Never heard about Buddhists harming anyone. They can stay.

RidonKs
07-22-2014, 10:48 PM
Never heard about Buddhists harming anyone. They can stay.
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/04/22/the_monks_who_hate_muslims

Graviton
07-22-2014, 10:55 PM
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/04/22/the_monks_who_hate_muslims
God damn it.

Patrick Chewing
07-22-2014, 10:58 PM
As if we can equate those Buddhists with terrorist Islam :rolleyes:

RidonKs
07-22-2014, 10:59 PM
you're a lost cause

Graviton
07-22-2014, 11:02 PM
Well from the article...

"We did it to protect Buddhism," Oo Wi Ma La says, adding that last year's violence in Arakan state made it clear that Buddhism in Burma is under threat. "In Indonesia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Malaysia, and so on there used to be so many Buddhists, but the Muslims came and kicked them out, and now they are Muslim countries. So based on history we worry Burma could become like that. "

So it's not like they are the ones starting the conflict but rather responding to the changes around them and being defensive. They only respond when threatened.

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 11:04 PM
The islam loving leftists out in full force.

http://nakeddc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/bush-thumbs-up.jpg

Patrick Chewing
07-22-2014, 11:28 PM
you're a lost cause

You're a dumbass if you think that's the same thing. Where have you been the last 13 years??

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 11:31 PM
You're a dumbass if you think that's the same thing. Where have you been the last 13 years??
Muslims only do bad things when the white man forces them to.

navy
07-22-2014, 11:33 PM
Ignore NumberSix's trolling for a second.

What are you trying to say exactly?

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 11:37 PM

Muslims have a religious belief of empire (caliphate). Most of you can't get that through your head.

Patrick Chewing
07-22-2014, 11:38 PM

Islam is not even in the same stratosphere as the rest of the world's religions in terms of violence. But judging by some of the geniuses on this board, you wouldn't be able to tell.

Maybe there haven't been enough beheading videos yet. If you want to eradicate a religion, eradicate the one that actually preaches death and destruction. Common sense.

navy
07-22-2014, 11:39 PM
Muslims have a religious belief of empire (caliphate). Most of you can't get that through your head.
Have you been drinking sir?

NumberSix
07-22-2014, 11:41 PM
Have you been drinking sir?
Why are you unable to understand this?

navy
07-22-2014, 11:43 PM
Islam is not even in the same stratosphere as the rest of the world's religions in terms of violence. But judging by some of the geniuses on this board, you wouldn't be able to tell.

Maybe there haven't been enough beheading videos yet. If you want to eradicate a religion, eradicate the one that actually preaches death and destruction. Common sense.
I could be mistaken but Islam is pretty much the only religion that has violence. What do you mean the same stratosphere? Which other 2014 religions are still violent to the degree of Islam. And yes, I know it is the radical sects.

knickballer
07-23-2014, 12:04 AM
[QUOTE]From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

[B]Albania

knickballer
07-23-2014, 12:08 AM

I'd argue that the US is in a way responsible with it's geo-political plan on the Middle East and using the region as a chess board for the past century and as result crazy governments have sprout which have radicalized its population. Example Iran.

navy
07-23-2014, 12:15 AM
I'd argue that the US is in a way responsible with it's geo-political plan on the Middle East and using the region as a chess board for the past century and as result crazy governments have sprout which have radicalized it's population. Example Iran.
While Im not gonna deny the US has royally fvcked up the region, Islam is not limiting it's craze to the Middle East. Case in point Boko Haram in Nigeria.

NumberSix
07-23-2014, 12:28 AM
I'd argue that the US is in a way responsible with it's geo-political plan on the Middle East and using the region as a chess board for the past century and as result crazy governments have sprout which have radicalized its population. Example Iran.
It's always the West's fault.

Bosnian Sajo
07-23-2014, 02:03 AM
[QUOTE=Graviton]

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia