PDA

View Full Version : How angry were Heat fans when he left your crap Franchise?

ekosky
07-22-2014, 02:32 AM
On a scale of 1/10, how mad? Are you guys holding some sort of grudge against Bron and hope he doesn't win like post-Decision Cavs fans? :lol

Dragic4Life
07-22-2014, 02:33 AM
All headed back into the woods.:roll:

RoundMoundOfReb
07-22-2014, 02:33 AM
ekosky, dragic4life, kenneth and knicksman need to have their thread making abilities taken away

Sportal
07-22-2014, 04:43 AM
On a scale of 1/10, how mad? Are you guys holding some sort of grudge against Bron and hope he doesn't win like post-Decision Cavs fans? :lol

Uh, I don't understand why actual Heat fans would have much of an issue?

Me? 1/10, knew it would happen sooner or later. I was actually tired of the rest of the team fans having ridiculous vendettas against a regular basketball franchise, who just happened to get lucky with "The Decision" and all that jazz.

As stats go, the Heat just won 2 Championships in 4 years, more than anyone else and 3 in the last 8 years. What has your team done lately :confusedshrug:?

Continuing on as a Miami Heat fan, we don't actually have too bad a team next season. It won't win a Championship, it won't be a 15 win season either. But it probably will be a second round exit, it's not the end of the world.

Good luck to the Cavs, it makes the East interesting this year, which is good for the NBA.

fpliii
07-22-2014, 04:44 AM
ekosky, dragic4life, kenneth and knicksman need to have their thread making abilities taken away
Gonna be honest, "dubeta" is worse than all of those guys. Have you read some of the shit he posts? :facepalm

Nothing against him, but every post of his is intended to bait somebody, without fail.

Milbuck
07-22-2014, 04:49 AM
Crap franchise? You understand they won a ring just 4 years before Lebron signed with them right? And now they're set up to win 40-50 games after he left..

Magic731
07-22-2014, 05:10 AM
HAM?:oldlol: :facepalm You weren't there during our hay days. The Lebron Family was claiming lives on an hourly basis.

Temporary hiatus right now, that's why I'm a lot more toned down.
The same "Lebron family" that was supposedly going to back you up here?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=326035&page=6

Dragic4Life
07-22-2014, 05:13 AM

:rolleyes:

Graviton
07-22-2014, 05:47 AM
All these new garbage trolls make me appreciate NumberSix and Silk. It feels like the forum keeps getting worse, I thought April 2013ers were rock bottom, but they are a gift from God compared to these new breed retards.

Dragic4Life
07-22-2014, 06:02 AM
All these new garbage trolls make me appreciate NumberSix and Silk. It feels like the forum keeps getting worse, I thought April 2013ers were rock bottom, but they are a gift from God compared to these new breed retards.
Hi russwest/budadiii/fudge.

f0und
07-22-2014, 09:55 AM
im pretty sure we've been over this plenty of times already.

real heat fans accept that it was the end of an era. an era that brought us 2 titles in 4 finals. couldve been better, but we've had it better than anyone else.

fake heat fans(aka bron stans) have jumped ship so they're not affected at all.

its like all these trolls WANT heat fans to be mad so they can point and at us and be like, "LOL brah, you hella mad".

Dragic4Life
07-22-2014, 09:55 AM

real heat fans accept that it was the end of an era. an era that brought us 2 titles in 4 finals. couldve been better, but we've had it better than anyone else.

its like all these trolls WANT heat fans to be mad so they can point and at us and be like, "LOL brah, you hella mad".
Mad.:roll:

xoracle55
07-22-2014, 10:44 AM

Exactly!

I'm not mad but just disappointed little bit. I love Bron but I'm a Heat first. I'm actually lookin forward to the start of the season. No more coasting. The Heat season is not going to "are we gonna get the first or 2nd seed or what" It's going to be exciting every game and this may be the most motivated heat team in some time. Everyone has something to prove.

Heavincent
07-22-2014, 11:36 AM

Jabbar, pauk, and Budadiii too.

Dragic and the other idiots like Marlo Stanfield just spam the shit out of the board until someone notices.

riseagainst
07-22-2014, 11:41 AM

isn't this exactly what your alts said in 2011, but switched Heat and Cavs?

poido123
07-22-2014, 12:15 PM

That is hilarious :oldlol:

I'm surprised he is still here posting, his IP address needs a permaban. At the very least, a mod needs to disable his ability to make threads.

Corleone/dragonforlife/silktheshocker/Robert de niro and a few others I suspect are the same person/s.

comerb
07-22-2014, 12:27 PM
The Heat are still probably a 2nd round playoff team. Plus they won two rings, so what do they have to complain about?

r15mohd
07-22-2014, 12:34 PM
The Heat are still probably a 2nd round playoff team. Plus they won two rings, so what do they have to complain about?

exactly...4years, 2 titles, and a descent rebound from losing the best player in the game. I think we came out pretty good for losing a potential GOAT to be honest. definitely see us in the 2nd round and if we click well with this squad, potential ECF fight. doubt we take it to the Finals though...unless Wade, surprosongly, re-emerges and Bosh goes back to his Raptor days. Not to mention the addition of Deng and his known contribution under the Bulls.

potential to be good is there...it's if it pans out, will be the tell-all

SpecialQue
07-22-2014, 01:22 PM

That thread had one of the best comebacks in ISH history. Corleone's rectum was resized so much that his shit was sliding out like dogfood coming out of the can.

Bandito
07-22-2014, 01:30 PM
Two way street bro.

9er and kenneth should be executed in real life too. So don't call out a member of the Lebron Family out of nowhere.
Youre not a member of Lebron family. Get it through your thick skull. He doesnt know whos the hoe thats sucking his dick today, he get a lot of those every day routinely.

Lebronxrings
07-22-2014, 01:33 PM
what heat fans? They gone quicker then kobe with the ball in his hands.

BlkMambaGOAT
But Heats fans are Cav fans now.

ekosky
http://assets-s3.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/photo_galleries/regular_galleries/2331-celebrity-memes-the-funniest-and-most-viral-internet-phenoms-of-2013/photos/1386968768_barack-michelle-obama-mad-640.jpg

Dragic4Life
07-22-2014, 01:45 PM
Youre not a member of Lebron family. Get it through your thick skull. He doesnt know whos the hoe thats sucking his dick today, he get a lot of those every day routinely.
Bandito you're not usually this mad. What's wrong today?:oldlol: