PDA

View Full Version : Tha '15 Bulls....

Real14
07-23-2014, 04:50 PM
..are so damn overrated that its not even funny. Gasol wont be tha same. Rose have a 75 percent chance of being injured for tha season before Christmas. Their rookie is just going to be another Korver who will disappear when it matters most in tha playoffs. Gibson and butler are good but wont be a big difference. Noah is kool but I guarantee that he will have a worse season than last season.

Defense only can take you far and tha Bulls again dealing with top scorer and go to player Rose being 75 percent out before Christmas damn day really limits themselves of going pass tha damn first round just like last year.:coleman: Who agrees?:D

MrC1991
07-23-2014, 04:52 PM
Atleast we'll crack 40 wins.

BlkMambaGOAT
07-23-2014, 04:53 PM
..are so damn overrated that its not even funny. Gasol wont be tha same. Rose have a 75 percent chance of being injured for tha season before Christmas. Their rookie is just going to be another Korver who will disappear when it matters most in tha playoffs. Gibson and butler are good but wont be a big difference. Noah is kool but I guarantee that he will have a worse season than last season.

Defense only can take you far and tha Bulls again dealing with top scorer and go to player Rose being 75 percent out before Christmas damn day really limits themselves of going pass tha damn first round just like last year.:coleman: Who agrees?:D
Still better than the Knicks.

ralph_i_el
07-23-2014, 04:55 PM
They've been doing it with defense for years. If Rose is back that's just icing on the cake. Bulls play tough basketball. Dougie McBuckets is going to be a RoY candidate

Real14
07-23-2014, 04:56 PM
They've been doing it with defense for years. If Rose is back that's just icing on the cake. Bulls play tough basketball. Dougie McBuckets is going to be a RoY candidate
Rose iz not tha same man and that's if he don't get injured by christmas:coleman:

Real14
07-23-2014, 04:57 PM
Still better than the Knicks.
Knicks are better and you will see starting this fall:no:

Real14
07-23-2014, 04:58 PM
yea that's why they lost to tha phuckin' premature gizzards in tha 1st damn round:rolleyes: :facepalm

Orlando Magic
07-23-2014, 04:59 PM

Considering how shitty a poster you are, good chance Bulls win the East as a result.

Real14
07-23-2014, 05:04 PM
Considering how shitty a poster you are, good chance Bulls win the East as a result.
Im a legendary poster u hating ass niguh:biggums: Your Orlando Tragic will forever be ringless:oldlol: think about that shit:lol

ralph_i_el
07-23-2014, 05:05 PM
yea that's why they lost to tha phuckin' premature gizzards in tha 1st damn round:rolleyes: :facepalm
Who did Melo lose to in the first round this year?

OH WAIT....

(e)
07-23-2014, 05:05 PM
Where were the Knicks?

Would Knicks even win 10 games without Melo? Bulls make the Playoffs without Rose.

Real14
07-23-2014, 05:08 PM
Who did Melo lose to in the first round this year?

OH WAIT....
don't go there. Where was tha damn wizards in 2013? 2012? 2011? should I Keep going man??:biggums:

Real14
07-23-2014, 05:09 PM
Where were the Knicks?

Would Knicks even win 10 games without Melo? Bulls make the Playoffs without Rose.
bulls lose against tha wack ass wizards and yall had home court advantage. That's messed up.

(e)
07-23-2014, 05:12 PM
bulls lose against tha wack ass wizards and yall had home court advantage. That's messed up.
Playoffs.

Come back when the Knicks win more than 50% of their games ya bum

aboss4real24
07-23-2014, 05:15 PM
Every year its the same oL Bulls

O WAIT Till Rose comes back this

wait till rose is 100% that

Wait wen we have a fully healthy squad this

No u Nggaz r jus wac get over it

ralph_i_el
07-23-2014, 05:19 PM
don't go there. Where was tha damn wizards in 2013? 2012? 2011? should I Keep going man??:biggums:

you're the one making threads calling teams out man. Just so you can act all defensive when people call you on your bullshit. Then you start calling out everyone elses teams.

We know our teams have bad years. We accept them. We don't make a million ****ing threads about how great our shitty teams are going to be, then throw tantrums when people educate us.

THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US AND YOU.

Real14
07-23-2014, 05:21 PM
Playoffs.

Come back when the Knicks win more than 50% of their games ya bum
I guess 2013 didn't exist:facepalm

aboss4real24
07-23-2014, 05:21 PM
Wats so special about the bulls this year ?

they let go boozer go and got a 7 foot white version of him , thats a upgrade?

Milbuck
07-23-2014, 05:22 PM
The Knicks suck hard ass, dude. Can't wait to see how you guys deal with Melo eating up 25mil/yr into his mid 30s

BlkMambaGOAT
07-23-2014, 05:22 PM
you're the one making threads calling teams out man. Just so you can act all defensive when people call you on your bullshit. Then you start calling out everyone elses teams.

We know our teams have bad years. We accept them. We don't make a million ****ing threads about how great our shitty teams are going to be, then throw tantrums when people educate us.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gBOoWjU3wDI/UFdS9Y-9_wI/AAAAAAAADCQ/q-psML1GNqU/s1600/slow-clap-gif.gif

aboss4real24
07-23-2014, 05:25 PM
The knicks have better young talent than the bulls

Shump hardaway cleanthony larkin

only young talent bulls have is Jimmy butler

Real14
07-23-2014, 05:27 PM

Educate us??:biggums: Niguh I said nothing about tha knicks at first man. Tha first post I was saying how overrated tha bulls are. Tha only people that should feel sum type of way should be tha bulls fans. You as a wizard fan should not be talking shit about tha knicks knowing damn well that our franchise is historically better than yours bitch:mad:. In 2013 what was our record bro? Last season we had so many injuries with tha coach phucking up tha lineups and felton being stupid. Knicks are back man. Just admit it, hater:coleman:

Real14
07-23-2014, 05:30 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gBOoWjU3wDI/UFdS9Y-9_wI/AAAAAAAADCQ/q-psML1GNqU/s1600/slow-clap-gif.gif
Im only kool with you cuz u like Kobe but for clapping for sum gay ass response like that makes me wanna talk about your team tha damn lakers:coleman: Them niguhz aint doing shit this season:coleman: :coleman:

Real14
07-23-2014, 05:31 PM

:applause:

Legends66NBA7
07-23-2014, 05:31 PM

Jimmy is better than all of those guys.

:confusedshrug:

And they also have Nikola Mirotic. Might as well throw in Tony Snell if your going to mention Larkin, who sucked for the Mavericks.

Real14
07-23-2014, 05:33 PM
Jimmy is better than all of those guys.

:confusedshrug:

And they also have Nikola Mirotic. Might as well throw in Tony Snell if your going to mention Larkin, who sucked for the Mavericks.
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Milbuck
07-23-2014, 05:36 PM
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:
Uh...he is.

Butler, Mirotic, McBuckets, Snell >>>>>>>>> Cleanthony, Larkin, Shump, THJ.

Real14
07-23-2014, 05:38 PM
Uh...he is.

Butler, Mirotic, McBuckets, Snell >>>>>>>>> Cleanthony, Larkin, Shump, THJ.
you retarded. That's why tha Milwaukee phucks are going to be tha top 5 worse teams in tha league again.

Jameerthefear
07-23-2014, 05:42 PM
you retarded. That's why tha Milwaukee phucks are going to be tha top 5 worse teams in tha league again.
You are a ghetto moron.

Real14
07-23-2014, 05:45 PM
You are a ghetto moron.
you're a gay pedo.

LoneyROY7
07-23-2014, 05:47 PM

If the Knicks had the talent and potential Milwaukee does you would be cumming your pants.

Real14
07-23-2014, 05:53 PM
If the Knicks had the talent and potential Milwaukee does you would be cumming your pants.
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

LoneyROY7
07-23-2014, 05:55 PM
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Giannis and Jabari >>>> Everyone on the Knicks sans Melo.

Real14
07-23-2014, 05:57 PM
Giannis and Jabari >>>> Everyone on the Knicks sans Melo.
:roll:

aboss4real24
07-23-2014, 06:46 PM
jabari wont stay with the bucks

giannis is garbo

Melo>Mil Franchise

Sterling>Lac team

Milbuck
07-23-2014, 06:51 PM
Jabari and Giannis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Knicks future
Oladipo, Gordon, and Payton >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Knicks future
Embiid, Noel, and MCW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Knicks future

Interesting how the 3 shittiest teams in the league last year STILL have an infinitely better future than the Knicks :oldlol:

aboss4real24
07-23-2014, 07:06 PM
Mcw and jabari r the only gud players u named out that whole list

n neither 1 of em will b with there teams wen there contract is up

Funny how u even know ur team is the shittest team in the league n 1 of the worst teams ever

ralph_i_el
07-23-2014, 10:58 PM
Educate us??:biggums: Niguh I said nothing about tha knicks at first man. Tha first post I was saying how overrated tha bulls are. Tha only people that should feel sum type of way should be tha bulls fans. You as a wizard fan should not be talking shit about tha knicks knowing damn well that our franchise is historically better than yours bitch:mad:. In 2013 what was our record bro? Last season we had so many injuries with tha coach phucking up tha lineups and felton being stupid. Knicks are back man. Just admit it, hater:coleman:
Have another tantrum. Say the same inane shit over and over. You just look like an immature bitch.

You're seriously going to make a thread bashing the bulls then complain about the Knicks injuries? You must have dain bramage

CHi1PriDe
07-24-2014, 01:27 AM
The Knicks are fvcking garbage will always be garbage. How can yall even talk shit, when u guys went 37-45 and missed the playoffs in a weak ass conference. If the Bulls did tank, we'd probably still have a better record. Overpaid rookie coach with some whack ass players to work with. Doubt u guys even make playoffs this year :no:

JC and Dale are both bums

Dengness9
07-24-2014, 02:19 AM
Jose Calderon = 2015 MVP

Dalembert = 2015 DPOY

(e)
07-24-2014, 02:41 AM
You really going to pull the injury excuse for why the Knicks suck when you're talking shit on the Bulls?

:biggums: Get bent

aboss4real24
07-24-2014, 03:02 AM
Bulls fans still mad melo didnt want to go 2 there trash as s team

get over it

am the bulls will lose in the 1st round this year

(e)
07-24-2014, 03:15 AM
Bulls fans still mad melo didnt want to go 2 there trash as s team

get over it

am the bulls will lose in the 1st round this year
Ain't mad at all. I can't really blame him for taking the money - I definitely would have. :lol

All that money will make all those losses a little easier. Bulls are better than the Knicks - what's there to be mad about?

Real14
08-08-2014, 01:05 AM
Ain't mad at all. I can't really blame him for taking the money - I definitely would have. :lol

All that money will make all those losses a little easier. Bulls are better than the Knicks - what's there to be mad about?
knicks will advance farther than tha overrated bulls. Mark my wordz:coleman:

Upgrayedd
08-08-2014, 01:11 AM
I stopped reading after "Tha '15 Bulls". Really? Who changes "The" to "Tha"? Idiot.

Real14
08-08-2014, 01:13 AM
I stopped reading after "Tha '15 Bulls". Really? Who changes "The" to "Tha"? Idiot.
welcome to insidehoops:D ......:coleman: :facepalm

CHi1PriDe
08-08-2014, 02:06 AM
welcome to insidehoops:D ......:coleman: :facepalm

Must suck to be a knicks fan. I don't get how knicks fans can be excited for the upcoming season with a sorry ass squad again, just for another year with a losing record. Can't wait to hear yall bitch and cry again :cry: :cry: :cry:

nathanjizzle
08-08-2014, 02:24 AM
Knicks are poor

ralph_i_el
08-08-2014, 08:32 AM
I like how OP said McDermott is "just going to be another korver" like every team in the league isn't out there looking for korvers.

Real14 is a dumb mutha****a

CHi1PriDe
08-08-2014, 02:38 PM
I like how OP said McDermott is "just going to be another korver" like every team in the league isn't out there looking for korvers.

Real14 is a dumb mutha****a

Lol no kidding. Korvers a valuable asset to have and Thibs always gets the most out of his players, when earn Thibs trust.

Can't even imagine how much the OP would talk shit if the knicks were actually somewhat decent....

aj1987
08-08-2014, 02:44 PM
The Heat won more games in the Playoffs last seasons alone, than the Knicks won in the last 14 years. Heck even the Bucks won more games than them in the last 14 years.