PDA

View Full Version : Heat fans, has it sunk in yet?

CavaliersFTW
07-23-2014, 07:50 PM
For the 3 or 4 of you that are left, has it sunk in yet that the big three era is over? Feels like it was just getting started, 4 Finals trips in a row and suddenly it's over? Must be a strange feeling to have Lebron and 90% of the fanbase just up and leave in the middle of something good.

NBAplayoffs2001
07-23-2014, 07:51 PM
For the 3 or 4 of you that are left, has it sunk in yet that the big three era is over? Feels like it was just getting started, 4 Finals trips in a row and suddenly it's over? Must be a strange feeling to have Lebron and 90% of the fanbase just up and leave in the middle of something good.

:bowdown: Best post ever.

JT123
07-23-2014, 07:52 PM
Bunch of bandwagoners! :roll: :roll: :roll:

9erempiree
07-23-2014, 07:52 PM
damn OP...you have to feed them with that rat poison.

Cocaine80s
07-23-2014, 08:01 PM
Feelsgoodman, I missed being a cavs fan:rockon:

CavaliersFTW
07-23-2014, 08:04 PM
Heat fans trying to undermine the situation by acting like LeBron wasnt that important :oldlol:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EIejzJTOBc

Rodmantheman
07-23-2014, 08:05 PM
Cleveland hasn't won a championship in 50 years don't know what you're talking shit.

NBAplayoffs2001
07-23-2014, 08:05 PM
Heat fans trying to undermine the situation by acting like LeBron wasnt that important :oldlol:

Having a Chris Childs picture and probably wasn't alive when he played :lol

MrC1991
07-23-2014, 08:06 PM
Are they all Cavaliers fan...did they abandon Wade just like Lebron? lol

CavaliersFTW
07-23-2014, 08:09 PM
Seriously, I try and make a call out thread for Heat fans ...have we already reached the point where not a single one is left to defend the Heat? :wtf: :confusedshrug:

Eric Cartman
07-23-2014, 08:14 PM
Feelsgoodman, I missed being a cavs fan:rockon:

No shame.

(e)
07-23-2014, 08:16 PM
Bunch of bandwagoners! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Let's act like Cavs fans are any different. Most of the "Heat" fans will be posting as "Cavs" fans from now on, or come back with new names.

CavaliersFTW
07-23-2014, 08:16 PM
I'll just wait for some heat fans to come defend their franchise

http://ecologyforacrowdedplanet.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/single-tumbleweed-o.gif

http://www.nag.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/valenwhine_12.jpg

G-train
07-23-2014, 08:20 PM
Yes it has sunk in.
In some ways it's a weight off my shoulders.
Time for Bosh to be unleashed :)

#number6ix#
07-23-2014, 08:24 PM
We still have a decent roster hopefully they play to potential

MrC1991
07-23-2014, 08:25 PM
Heat could be a 4-5 seed in the east maybe a 3 I don't see why all their fans would just bail on them like that lol Where the REAL Heat fans at?

Alan Ogg
07-23-2014, 08:31 PM
I'm pretty excited about next season, so many questions. It seems like the NBA will be better. I never wanted LeBron to come to Miami cause I didn't like him, but I quickly learned to appreciate his greatness and what he brought to the team minus the 2011 Finals. Now that he's gone, I have faith in Riley to build the HEAT's 4th era of contenders.

GrapeApe
07-23-2014, 08:37 PM
I'm not sure what OP is looking for but most Heat fans, myself included, are very appreciative of the past 4 years. It was a fun ride and it's time to move on. I'm really looking forward to the new look east next year.

#number6ix#
07-23-2014, 08:47 PM
I'm not sure what OP is looking for but most Heat fans, myself included, are very appreciative of the past 4 years. It was a fun ride and it's time to move on. I'm really looking forward to the new look east next year.
He wants us to cry like he did

Meticode
07-23-2014, 08:51 PM
This.

PJR
07-23-2014, 09:02 PM
Unlike the Cavs, the Heat won't roll over and die for 4 years when LeBron isn't present. Miami had a banner up before LeBron came aboard. Can't say the same for Cleveland.

Has it sunk in yet that you still live in Cleveland? 50 years of sports futility and counting.

Just2McFly
07-23-2014, 09:02 PM
Lebron coming back doesn't erase the fact that you're a shitty excuse for an adult male.

305Baller
07-23-2014, 09:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0eexHP7.gif

ihatetimthomas
07-23-2014, 09:19 PM
I'm pretty excited about next season, so many questions. It seems like the NBA will be better. I never wanted LeBron to come to Miami cause I didn't like him, but I quickly learned to appreciate his greatness and what he brought to the team minus the 2011 Finals. Now that he's gone, I have faith in Riley to build the HEAT's 4th era of contenders.

This is the stance a real Heat fan would take.

DaSeba5
07-23-2014, 09:20 PM

This. Is the OP trying to troll? I feel like I've moved on, but I will get that weird feeling again once the season starts and I see LeBron in a different jersey.

305Baller
07-23-2014, 09:28 PM
This. Is the OP trying to troll? I feel like I've moved on, but I will get that weird feeling again once the season starts and I see LeBron in a different jersey.

yeah he is.

pmj
07-23-2014, 10:04 PM
I honestly expected Lebron to go back to Cleveland at some point, just not after four years. A lot of things lined up for them though... 3 1st overall picks in 4 years, space, etc. It's always much better to tank and keep being terrible until you get some talent. It was a good time to go back with Wades health and Pat's aversion to ever having young talent on the roster. Cavs as constructed are better than the Heat would be is year IMO.

It was definitely a fun four years, I'm not sure many fan bases ever go through the emotional roller coaster of the Heat Big 3... It's crazy being hated universally and kicking ass, then failing, then succeeding, then being a sliver away from failing again, then succeeding... A lot of Miami fans (not the ones in the lower bowl) were emotionally invested in it all. Either way it was fun and worth it.

JUDGE WITNESS
07-23-2014, 10:15 PM
its a good thing i dont have to bandwagon for that shitty city anymore

3LiftHeatCurse
07-23-2014, 10:20 PM

Why do people like you crap on fans in Miami? Just out of jealousy? Every fanbase gets bandwagoners when they win, why single out Miami.

I didn't go anywhere. Looking forward to watching Wade shed the weight to help his knees and come back strong this year.

Patrick Chewing
07-23-2014, 11:00 PM
The more I think about it, the more I am siding with Heat fans. What the hell did Lebron go to Miami for then and why did he promise "not 6...not 7..." and all that crap? I have no idea what Bosh was thinking staying in Miami either other than pure loyalty which is a quality Lebron has never had. Bosh won't win another championship in his career with Miami.

poido123
07-23-2014, 11:14 PM
The diva is gone.

No need to kick anround heat fans anymore, the ones that are left don't deserve this.

zoom17
07-23-2014, 11:21 PM
Unlike the Cavs, the Heat won't roll over and die for 4 years when LeBron isn't present. Miami had a banner up before LeBron came aboard. Can't say the same for Cleveland.

Has it sunk in yet that you still live in Cleveland? 50 years of sports futility and counting.

:lebronamazed:

DaSeba5
07-23-2014, 11:44 PM
yeah he is.

Ever since LeBron left, I feel like many people are disappointed that most Heat fans didn't have a meltdown after he left like Cleveland did. I guess it's hard to be mad on a sunny day where you have the beach down the street. Heat fans and the organization have handled it very well. You don't see Micky writing a letter to LeBron lol. I didn't find the way LeBron left to be overly arrogant as well. I just wished he made his decision sooner so we wouldn't have missed out on some of the FAs.

305Baller
07-24-2014, 12:35 AM
Ever since LeBron left, I feel like many people are disappointed that most Heat fans didn't have a meltdown after he left like Cleveland did. I guess it's hard to be mad on a sunny day where you have the beach down the street. Heat fans and the organization have handled it very well. You don't see Micky writing a letter to LeBron lol. I didn't find the way LeBron left to be overly arrogant as well. I just wished he made his decision sooner so we wouldn't have missed out on some of the FAs.

WHat... LeBron left? What an asshole!

plowking
07-24-2014, 12:38 AM

OP thinks Wilt is his dad with the way he talks him up on here. Go easy on him.

BasedTom
07-24-2014, 12:43 AM
What a pathetic and classless showing from the OP.

But I expected nothing else.

SamuraiSWISH
07-24-2014, 12:47 AM
I guess it's hard to be mad on a sunny day where you have the beach down the street.
Or you could spin it they're not really good sport fans to begin with. So why would they care period? Showing up late to playoff games, leaving early, "Fan Up" etc. They didn't deserve a team that talented, no appreciation for it.

poido123
07-24-2014, 12:50 AM
Or you could spin it they're not really good sport fans to begin with. So why would they care period? Showing up late to playoff games, leaving early, "Fan Up" etc. They didn't deserve a team that talented, no appreciation for it.

Ahhh, not this again :facepalm

CavaliersFTW
07-24-2014, 12:53 AM
What a pathetic and classless showing from the OP.

But I expected nothing else.
:cheers:

MichaelCheazley
07-24-2014, 12:55 AM
I for one am excited to see how this team does. And why are we still getting hated on?

East_Stone_Ya
07-24-2014, 04:29 AM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

LongLiveTheKing
07-24-2014, 04:39 AM
Heat will beat the Cavs in the playoffs

poido123
07-24-2014, 04:50 AM
Heat will beat the Cavs in the playoffs

:applause:

NZStreetBaller
07-24-2014, 05:07 AM
oooooh man i cant wait for heat vs cavs. heat will destroy. since lebron left im now a heat fan

FPJ
07-24-2014, 05:44 AM
I see OP forgot the giant dump Lebron took on him and his team :lol . Miami will contend in the future, People will continue to lol at Cleveland forever.

Can't wait for next season, hope Wade's knees get better.

Dresta
07-24-2014, 07:05 AM
:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, to be a real sports fan you must be a fanatical loser with nothing else in your life aside from basketball players to hero-worship vicariously, and the need to cry like children when they leave you :lol. You know, like Cleveland fans.