PDA

View Full Version : Does Shannon Brown keep getting cut due to sleeping with Pau's girl?

stalkerforlife
07-23-2014, 10:04 PM
I know it may sound like a silly question, but why all of the sudden is Brown being black balled by the NBA? I mean, what he did, if true, is disgusting and he should be ashamed. Not only did he send Pau into an emotional frenzy, causing him to play soft again, he basically ruined the Lakers dynasty. Before this incident, Pau had become tough and a legit star in this league. However, after this happened, he turned soft as charmin and looked like a zombie on the court.

Do you think players like Brown and Delonte West get black balled, even though they can play, because they can't keep their willy buttoned up?

I do.

JohnFreeman
07-23-2014, 10:07 PM
He is just not a good player

russwest0
07-23-2014, 10:07 PM

:biggums:

Artillery
07-23-2014, 10:08 PM
He's just not a smart player. The Pau incident probably only affected him in LA. Spurs gave him a chance this year for example and he was terrible. Looked decent on defense but refused to play team ball on O. Every time he touched the ball, he took a ill-advised shot instead of passing to a teammate in a better position. SA didn't like his ISO-ball tendencies and cut him.

stalkerforlife
07-23-2014, 10:11 PM
You mean to tell me a big time contributor on a b2b title team isn't good enough to make a roster?!

1987_Lakers
07-23-2014, 10:15 PM

This.

Can't count how many times I did the :facepalm face when he was on the court. He had a horrible basketball IQ. But because he was an athletic freak people think he was legit.

stalkerforlife
07-23-2014, 10:16 PM
This.

Can't count how many times I did the :facepalm face when he was on the court. He had a horrible basketball IQ. But because he was an athletic freak people think he was legit.

You undermining his contributions to two title teams is sad. He was a big spark off the bench.

ILLsmak
07-23-2014, 10:18 PM
In 2050 they're going to come out with a gen engineered highly contagious disease that spreads only between males and females during sexual arousal, but has a custom antibody for their spouse. Gg u heard it here first.

-Smak

DStebb716
07-23-2014, 10:18 PM
He's decent. Should make the roster as the 3rd guard off the bench. Nothing special.

Finger Roll
07-23-2014, 10:20 PM
You undermining his contributions to two title teams is sad. He was a big spark off the bench.

:roll:

you cant be serious. he wasn't some huge spark like you claim, he came in and did what guys off the bench do. Play a few good plays, probably more sh^tty ones and then go sit back down

1987_Lakers
07-23-2014, 10:22 PM

The guy averaged 5 ppg on 41% shooting in the '09 & '10 postseasons. Im not undermining shit.

Finger Roll
07-23-2014, 10:23 PM
in what way has he improved his game from where he was coming in throwing down big dunks (which there wasn't that many, except he was being seen a lot on a popular team) to make you believe he should still be getting any playing time or a roster spot?

Akrazotile
07-23-2014, 10:58 PM
OP wants to roll around in some of Shannon's Brown

imnew09
07-23-2014, 11:05 PM
This proves how good Kobe was

wakencdukest
07-23-2014, 11:59 PM
I know it may sound like a silly question, but why all of the sudden is Brown being black balled by the NBA? I mean, what he did, if true, is disgusting and he should be ashamed. Not only did he send Pau into an emotional frenzy, causing him to play soft again, he basically ruined the Lakers dynasty. Before this incident, Pau had become tough and a legit star in this league. However, after this happened, he turned soft as charmin and looked like a zombie on the court.

Do you think players like Brown and Delonte West get black balled, even though they can play, because they can't keep their willy buttoned up?

I do.

If he did really pound Gasol's girlfriend he should be blackballed. You don't do that shit to a teammate. He is a dumb player though, for every highlight dunk he gets, he takes 5 bad shots. Maybe that's why he can't stick with a team. I would like to think it's a blackball situation because that would be fitting, but have a feeling it's just his play that teams don't like.

SpecialQue
07-24-2014, 12:01 AM
Can't wait until this piece of shit ends up playing for some third world hellhole and gets shot in a military coup.

stalkerforlife
07-24-2014, 12:03 AM
Can't wait until this piece of shit ends up playing for some third world hellhole and gets shot in a military coup.

:roll:

bballnoob1192
07-24-2014, 12:47 AM
second page and no pics of said girl? :coleman: :facepalm

To4
07-24-2014, 01:35 AM
What does Pau's girl look like?

Boarder Patrol
07-24-2014, 02:00 AM
He was terrible in freaking summer league this year.

Dude is done. Toast.

Nick Young
07-24-2014, 02:45 AM
anyone remember #letshannondunk? Even Obama thought Brown would win the dunk contest.

Probably the biggest choke in dunk contest history.

SpanishACB
07-24-2014, 04:00 AM
What does Pau's girl look like?

nothing special, long term spanish girlfriend whore

google silvia lopez castro

but yeah, I'm not sure it pays a role in Brown's lack of a team, but it should, you can't want a player in your lockeroom who doesn't mind sleeping with a teammate's girl, that's the worst chemistry breaker there is.