PDA

View Full Version : Dan LeBatard Mini Rant ( Lebron )

JohnMax
07-24-2014, 07:14 AM
According to LeBatard, Lebron did not text back Pat Riley at all after the finals. Its starts at the 11 min mark. I find that believable because Stephen A said something similar on how Pat tried to talk to Lebron after the finals and Lebron told Rich Paul ( His F Boy agent ) that Pat can't talk to Lebron and anything Pat has to say he has to say it to Rich Paul. For LeBron to opt out his contract early and not even respond to Riley's text messages tells me he already had his mind up he was going to Cleveland and didnt even have the courtesy to Tell Riley to his face or via text message that he was leaving. I believe Lebron and his peoples tried to sabotage the Heat organization by not allowing them to get in on key FA early with Lebron holding them and the entire NBA hostage.

Part one of the 7-21-14 show
http://podbay.fm/show/301023639/e/1405984537?autostart=1

-

Haymaker
07-24-2014, 07:18 AM
Lebatard is a loud mouth idiot.

Foster5k
07-24-2014, 07:25 AM
This would have been interesting if posted .... 2-3 weeks ago.

SouBeachTalents
07-24-2014, 07:29 AM
This would have been interesting if posted .... 2-3 weeks ago.

:lol

Dresta
07-24-2014, 07:40 AM
Of course he didn't text or notify Riley, that is just typical Bron behaviour - he'd rather his past franchise falter on false premises than risk not be able to break the news himself with a melodramatic and incredibly self-involved letter. Man thinks he's living in a soap opera or summat :lol

GimmeThat
07-24-2014, 08:38 AM
so did the meeting between Lebron and Riley ever took place or not?

Trollsmasher
07-24-2014, 08:43 AM
This is entirely Riley's fault. His entire relationship with LeBron consisted of few text messages. No wonder the King did not respect that.

The old man should've tried harded to make him feel welcome in Miami.

AcquiringSteak
07-24-2014, 08:48 AM
still find it amusing how his name is 1 letter away from being Dan LeBastard

moe94
07-24-2014, 08:51 AM
still find it amusing how his name is 1 letter away from being Dan LeBastard

Or Dan LeBrontard. That's how I read it sometimes....all the time

Goldrush25
07-24-2014, 10:09 AM
For LeBron to opt out his contract early and not even respond to Riley's text messages tells me he already had his mind up he was going to Cleveland and didnt even have the courtesy to Tell Riley to his face or via text message that he was leaving.

So what? He has the right to make up his mind whenever he wants. He still gave Riley the courtesy of meeting in Vegas before he announced his decision. You're just trying to make up something to be fake outraged about.

imdaman99
07-24-2014, 10:29 AM
Of course he didn't text or notify Riley, that is just typical Bron behaviour - he'd rather his past franchise falter on false premises than risk not be able to break the news himself with a melodramatic and incredibly self-involved letter. Man thinks he's living in a soap opera or summat :lol
This.

bran is a weasel straight up. He left because Riley would not let his entourage run things in Miami.

Since bran is a diva and wants all the attention, he was not going to let anyone ruin 'his moment' with that letter.

SpecialQue
07-24-2014, 11:57 AM
Not related to the content, but everytime I see the name LeBatard I keep thinking that it's another Lebron diss name, like LeBastard or LeRetard. It always takes me a second to realize that it's actually someone's name and not someone trying to be clever.