07-24-2014, 09:59 PM
They will win it all man

MrC1991
07-24-2014, 10:03 PM
They will win it all man

lmao

KyleKong
07-24-2014, 10:04 PM
Denver did pretty well last year considering all the injuries.

Post-George Karl era looking on the up and up.

Johnny Jones
07-24-2014, 10:05 PM
Lol

T_L_P
07-24-2014, 10:22 PM
I've said since they've added AA they'll be the sleeper team in the West.

They're better than the Warriors when fully healthy. :confusedshrug:

**** the West though. Imagine being able to sleep your way to the Conference Finals every year.

Legends66NBA7
07-24-2014, 10:27 PM
**** the West though. Imagine being able to sleep your way to the Conference Finals every year.

Nobody is going to sleep through the Conference Finals in the East next year or in the foreseeable future.

T_L_P
07-24-2014, 10:28 PM
Nobody is going to sleep through the Conference Finals in the East next year or in the foreseeable future.

From now on that is true. But let's hypothetically say the Spurs, Thunder or Clippers replaced a bottom feeder in the East: they would sleepwalk to the Conference Finals.

NuggetsFan
07-24-2014, 10:37 PM
http://replygif.net/i/1247.gif

poido123
07-24-2014, 10:55 PM

No way they are better than the warriors :lol

Denver won't be top 6.

Spurs
Okc
Mavs
Clippers
Warriors
Portland

Suns, pelicans, nuggets, Memphis will be battling out 7 and 8th seed.

T_L_P
07-24-2014, 11:00 PM
No way they are better than the warriors :lol

Denver won't be top 6.

Spurs
Okc
Mavs
Clippers
Warriors
Portland

Suns, pelicans, nuggets, Memphis will be battling out 7 and 8th seed.

Hmmm. Mine and your predictions are quite opposite.

I think Memphis is also better than the Warriors. Not the Mavs. I expect Nuggets/Mavs/Warriors to be battling from the 7th/8th seed.

Also, do you have the Rockets missing the Playoffs?

Lebronxrings
07-24-2014, 11:02 PM
From now on that is true. But let's hypothetically say the Spurs, Thunder or Clippers replaced a bottom feeder in the East: they would sleepwalk to the Conference Finals.
Clippers and thunder wouldn't make the ECF. The east is where real men play and no ***** calls. Spurs could make it with a stacked team and refs. Stop sucking western conference cawk.

T_L_P
07-24-2014, 11:08 PM
Clippers and thunder wouldn't make the ECF. The east is where real men play and no ***** calls. Spurs could make it with a stacked team and refs. Stop sucking western conference cawk.

Shut up bro. The second "realest" team in the East last year played like a bunch of women. Larry Bird ****ing said as much.

And get over last year. The Spurs whooped the Heat like no other Finalists have before. The refs didn't do that. And before that, the Spurs were on the bad side of the refs. They literally almost gave the Thunder game 6 until Westbrook and Durant went into chuck mode.

KendrickPerkins
07-24-2014, 11:09 PM
http://cthagodworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Chief-Keef-Sued-Charity-Event.-NAH.jpg

ArbitraryWater
07-24-2014, 11:12 PM
Weren't they 3rd or 4th in 2013?

People had them as underdog to make the ****in' finals.. West is unfairly stacked... This is a shame.

poido123
07-24-2014, 11:38 PM
Hmmm. Mine and your predictions are quite opposite.

I think Memphis is also better than the Warriors. Not the Mavs. I expect Nuggets/Mavs/Warriors to be battling from the 7th/8th seed.

Also, do you have the Rockets missing the Playoffs?

Sorry, I just forgot to put them in. I think houston will battle for 7and 8th seed. The west is very evenly spread out with talent.

kurple
07-24-2014, 11:51 PM
I'm not sippin that mavs koolaid as much as everyone else

Spurs
Thunder
Clippers
Warriors
Nuggets
Mavs
Grizzlies
Blazers

Rockets
Suns
Pelicans
Kings
Timberwolves
Jazz
Lakers

Magic731
07-24-2014, 11:57 PM
Spurs
Okc
Clippers
Warriors
Blazers
Mavs
Suns
Grizzlies
Pelicans

All better than the Nuggets. Will be very lucky to make the playoffs.

Droid101
07-25-2014, 12:01 AM

Spurs
Thunder
Clippers
Warriors
Nuggets
Mavs
Grizzlies
Blazers

Rockets
Suns
Pelicans
Kings
Timberwolves
Jazz
Lakers
You really honestly think that the Lakers will get worse with Kobe returning? ok

aboss4real24
07-25-2014, 12:03 AM
Dont see it

whos gonna be there closer?

And there d# is trash at times

NugzFan
07-25-2014, 12:35 AM
Spurs
Okc
Clippers
Warriors
Blazers
Mavs
Suns
Grizzlies
Pelicans

All better than the Nuggets. Will be very lucky to make the playoffs.

Kinda early to know all of that

NugzFan
07-25-2014, 12:35 AM
You really honestly think that the Lakers will get worse with Kobe returning? ok

Every western team, except maybe Houston, got better.

Real14
07-25-2014, 12:37 AM
nuggets will be number 11 or worse in tha west.

Magic731
07-25-2014, 12:42 AM
Kinda early to know all of that
Not really, I'm just comparing rosters.

Also which teams in the west got better? Spurs didn't. Mavs certainly got better while the rest simply added role players or sat tight.

andremiller07
07-25-2014, 12:46 AM
They will make the playoffs if

Mozgov keeps improving he was really good near the end of the season and Wilson Chandler/Gallo/Ty can stay healthy, squad is very deep and like someone said built for the regular season.

GimmeThat
07-25-2014, 12:58 AM
them against the Blazers would be such a great series.

it'd be exciting to see if Gallinari or Lawson could blow up for those 30-40 points game the way Lillard/Aldridge may be able to.

CHi1PriDe
07-25-2014, 01:01 AM

They'll be way better than the soft ass knicks, ill tell you that much :rockon:

imnew09
07-25-2014, 01:02 AM

Spurs
Thunder
Clippers
Warriors
Nuggets
Mavs
Grizzlies
Blazers

Rockets
Suns
Pelicans
Kings
Timberwolves
Jazz
Lakers

LOL Lakers at last. Good job good efforts on trolling

Real14
07-25-2014, 01:37 AM
They'll be way better than the soft ass knicks, ill tell you that much :rockon:
What does salty nuggets fans and salty bulls fans got in common?? Y'all niguhz both mad that melo fronted on y'all teamz. That's Why you talking shit knowin damn well nobody mention tha knicks:coleman: knicks will be number 3 or better by tha way. Thank you.

Dr. Cheesesteak
07-25-2014, 01:44 AM
not sure I agree w/ OP. I do think Nuggets will be much better. But so will a lot of teams in the West who were ahead or around the Nuggets in the standings. I wont do any official standings picks yet, but here are the tiers I got

1st tier (duh):
San Antonio

2nd tier (should vie for home court in playoffs):
LAC
Portland
OKC
GSW

3rd tier (should vie for 3 playoff spots):
Dallas
Phoenix
New Orleans
Houston
Denver

4th tier (playoff run won't surprise, but not expected):
LAL
Memphis
Utah

5th tier (hello, Lotto!):
Sacramento
Minnesota

NugzFan
07-25-2014, 01:53 AM
Not really, I'm just comparing rosters.

Also which teams in the west got better? Spurs didn't. Mavs certainly got better while the rest simply added role players or sat tight.

Comparing rosters is fun

And I mentioned a couple posts above that every team in the west got better except probably the rockets. Spurs I can agree with since they were already at the top.

NugzFan
07-25-2014, 01:54 AM

With your track record our outlook on next season just got much better. Thanks. :cheers:

NugzFan
07-25-2014, 01:55 AM
What does salty nuggets fans and salty bulls fans got in common?? Y'all niguhz both mad that melo fronted on y'all teamz. That's Why you talking shit knowin damn well nobody mention tha knicks:coleman: knicks will be number 3 or better by tha way. Thank you.

So hard to be mad at such a special child. :oldlol:

Seriously. You sound so ****ing stupid.

NugzFan
07-25-2014, 01:56 AM
not sure I agree w/ OP. I do think Nuggets will be much better. But so will a lot of teams in the West who were ahead or around the Nuggets in the standings. I wont do any official standings picks yet, but here are the tiers I got

1st tier (duh):
San Antonio

LAC
Portland
OKC
GSW

Dallas
Phoenix
New Orleans
Houston
Denver

LAL
Memphis
Utah

Sacramento
Minnesota

Seems fair. Id switch Sacramento and la though.

CHi1PriDe
07-25-2014, 02:04 AM

Knicks franchise is a fvcking joke. Knicks will be number 3 on the bottom, knicks aren't going anywhere in our lifetime. 40+ years since they were last relevant, prehistoric shit right there son. Knicks are forever losers. Stop hyping them up, we both know the your team sucks :facepalm

MUGEN
07-25-2014, 03:08 AM
West is gonna be crazy next year as well

Really excited to see how my Blazers will do.

Inferno
07-25-2014, 03:12 AM

You're really underrating the Warriors..

Magic731
07-25-2014, 06:06 AM
You're really underrating the Warriors..
I think a lot of people are. It's difficult to judge them with the new coach coming in. I'd just love to see them go through majority of the season with their whole starting 5 on the park.

Genaro
07-25-2014, 06:19 AM
West got 11 teams and 8 spots, injuries probably will decide the outcome.

ArbitraryWater
07-25-2014, 06:40 AM

Spurs
Thunder
Clippers
Warriors
Nuggets
Mavs
Grizzlies
Blazers

Rockets
Suns
Pelicans
Kings
Timberwolves
Jazz
Lakers

Wow... The top 12 are all great teams.. They'd be around 50 wins every other year, but now I guess only the top 8 will be around those numbers, and the other ones will be left around 45 wins, which doesn't do their strength any justice.

ArbitraryWater
07-25-2014, 06:42 AM

1st tier (duh):
San Antonio

LAC
Portland
OKC
GSW

Dallas
Phoenix
New Orleans
Houston
Denver

LAL
Memphis
Utah

Sacramento
Minnesota

I'd put Blazers 3rd tier probably.. yea

andremiller07
07-25-2014, 07:10 AM
Denver should offer some sort of package for Greg Monroe they got so many pieces I'm sure they could offer something decent the Pistons would take a look at into a sign and trade.

niko
07-25-2014, 07:44 AM
Not sure on that. Karl had that regular season whip out to the finish line, that was completely missing last year. Why would it be here this year? And injury prone players are injury prone, Gallo will take time to come around (if not get hurt again), etc.

Borderline playoff team but with how close the West is they could miss it.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-25-2014, 07:46 AM
SAS, OKC, LAC, GSW, Dallas, Houston are all clearly better

SOD 21
07-25-2014, 08:00 AM
They could easily be a top six seed in the Eastern Conference… But not likely in the deep and loaded Western Conference.

Maybe they should petition the commissioner and ask for a reassignment to the weaker conference.

NuggetsFan
07-25-2014, 12:00 PM
Not sure on that. Karl had that regular season whip out to the finish line, that was completely missing last year. Why would it be here this year? And injury prone players are injury prone, Gallo will take time to come around (if not get hurt again), etc.

Borderline playoff team but with how close the West is they could miss it.

What was missing last year? Every single important piece getting hurt sans Faried? :oldlol: Some people really don't have an idea what the Nuggets didn't have last season, I can't really blame them either. Who follows a lotto team without any flashy appeal really.

- Didn't have AA last season. That's our 2nd or 3rd best player.
- Didn't have Gallo for even one game. That's our 2nd/3rd best player
- Nate got hurt, Andre Miller was held out and no Ty so Foye was our PG for abit.
- Ty/Chandler both missed like 20 games each.
-McGee missed the entire season basically
- Shaw was a rookie head coach.

Yeah Gallo probably gets hurt again. He's injury prone. Nuggets no way have that kinda season with injuries tho. Even Hickson/Arthur got hurt later in the year. Let's be crazy and say Gallo plays 25 games. How many wins do you that adds? Atleast 4. Puts us at a 40 win team. Extra 10 games from Ty, extra 5 from Chandler, extra 40 from McGee, AA for atleast 75 games, Nate for 60, Gary Harris etc. that's underselling everybody and even with that alone that probably puts us into that 45-48 win category.

Nuggets won 36 games somehow. Honestly I don't really know how and they shouldn't of done it because they could have legit went after a great a pick. With Ty we were close to .500. Team is crazy similar to the 57 win team.

Karl is GREAT in the regular season and no doubt would win us more games, last year couldn't have done shit tho.

NuggetsFan
07-25-2014, 12:03 PM

Those teams might finish ahead of Denver. SAS, OKC, LAC will anyways. Everybody else tho? Nobody is clearly being better than anybody out West. Denver might finish 7th but 6th place will be like 2-4 games ahead of them or something like that. Health will determine alot.

West is going to be a dogfight.

NugzFan
07-25-2014, 12:07 PM
What was missing last year? Every single important piece getting hurt sans Faried? :oldlol: Some people really don't have an idea what the Nuggets didn't have last season, I can't really blame them either. Who follows a lotto team without any flashy appeal really.

- Didn't have AA last season. That's our 2nd or 3rd best player.
- Didn't have Gallo for even one game. That's our 2nd/3rd best player
- Nate got hurt, Andre Miller was held out and no Ty so Foye was our PG for abit.
- Ty/Chandler both missed like 20 games each.
-McGee missed the entire season basically
- Shaw was a rookie head coach.

Yeah Gallo probably gets hurt again. He's injury prone. Nuggets no way have that kinda season with injuries tho. Even Hickson/Arthur got hurt later in the year. Let's be crazy and say Gallo plays 25 games. How many wins do you that adds? Atleast 4. Puts us at a 40 win team. Extra 10 games from Ty, extra 5 from Chandler, extra 40 from McGee, AA for atleast 75 games, Nate for 60, Gary Harris etc. that's underselling everybody and even with that alone that probably puts us into that 45-48 win category.

Nuggets won 36 games somehow. Honestly I don't really know how and they shouldn't of done it because they could have legit went after a great a pick. With Ty we were close to .500. Team is crazy similar to the 57 win team.

Karl is GREAT in the regular season and no doubt would win us more games, last year couldn't have done shit tho.

Well said. Most people have no idea how much we lost last year. It wasn't just a few injuries to role players.

kurple
07-25-2014, 12:32 PM
Why?

Our offense is proven and our closers knows what it takes to win (in the regular season)

They won 57 games one year and a couple of months ago

Won't win 57 but our core when relatively healthy have proven more than many of the "better" teams

We might lack starpower, but how important is dept in the regular season? I don't se a team with more dept. maybe spurs and clippers

RoundMoundOfReb
07-25-2014, 12:33 PM
Why?

Our offense is proven and our closers knows what it takes to win (in the regular season)

They won 57 games one year and a couple of months ago

Won't win 57 but our core when relatively healthy have proven more than many of the "better" teams

We might lack starpower, but how important is dept in the regular season? I don't se a team with more dept. maybe spurs and clippers

they're missing their best player from that 57 win team (Iguodala) and the coty from that team...and other pieces like Brewer/Koufos etc..

DMV2
07-25-2014, 12:37 PM
Faried - Chandler - Arthur
Mozgov - McGee - Nurkic - Hickson
Your frontline looks like a bunch of stiffs, though.

Not a good sign when your best big, Faried, is coming off a disappointing year.

Your guards and SF's are solid though.

NuggetsFan
07-25-2014, 12:49 PM
they're missing their best player from that 57 win team (Iguodala) and the coty from that team...and other pieces like Brewer/Koufos etc..

Ty was better than Iggy EASILY on that team. Gallo was arguable too. Difference with the Nuggets now and that 57 win team is George Karl, AA replacing Iggy, Nate replacing Dre. Koufos? We have McGee, Nurkic, Mozzy. More than make up for him. Brewer? Guy's like Gary Harris, Randy Foye make up that production.

There really isn't much difference between that team and this one. Gallo played 71 games that year, if Gallo even plays 60 games next season it'll make the Nuggets entirely different than this past season. Were missing a few pieces, no Karl, but what we lack there is made up by guys like Faried/Lawson being better individual players now too.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-25-2014, 12:51 PM
Ty was better than Iggy EASILY on that team. Gallo was arguable too. Difference with the Nuggets now and that 57 win team is George Karl, AA replacing Iggy, Nate replacing Dre. Koufos? We have McGee, Nurkic, Mozzy. More than make up for him. Brewer? Guy's like Gary Harris, Randy Foye make up that production.

There really isn't much difference between that team and this one. Gallo played 71 games that year, if Gallo even plays 60 games next season it'll make the Nuggets entirely different than this past season. Were missing a few pieces, no Karl, but what we lack there is made up by guys like Faried/Lawson being better individual players now too.

4 month avatar bet that the Nuggets don't make the playoffs?

NuggetsFan
07-25-2014, 12:54 PM

Disappointing first half. The 2nd half of the season he played the best he's ever had in the NBA. Which is actually probably a bad thing considering I think he'll want big money.

In 31 games after the All-Star break he averaged 19/10 on 54% shooting. Was shooting offensive moves alot of people never thought he'd have in the NBA. I doubt he ever pulls that off for a full season or even close to it but without Faried coming on hot Denver doesn't win 36 games.

Not sure how you call it a disappointing year for him. He had a disappointing stretch where he looked bad but besides that he was his normal self outside that crazy stretch.

NuggetsFan
07-25-2014, 12:57 PM
4 month avatar bet that the Nuggets don't make the playoffs?

Done. I'll take that.

For the record I'm not saying the Nuggets are a lock to be great, health is a big factor. They'll get worked in the playoffs too. I think most likely 7th seed is probably where they land, but everybody will be really close.

Nuggets won 36 games in a season where everything went wrong with a team that relies on depth. They'll win 48 - 54 games next season and alot of people 1/4 into the season will be shocked or surprised but they shouldn't be. Team is built for the regular season.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-25-2014, 12:59 PM
Done. I'll take that.

For the record I'm not saying the Nuggets are a lock to be great, health is a big factor. They'll get worked in the playoffs too. I think most likely 7th seed is probably where they land, but everybody will be really close.

Nuggets won 36 games in a season where everything went wrong with a team that relies on depth. They'll win 48 - 54 games next season and alot of people 1/4 into the season will be shocked or surprised but they shouldn't be. Team is built for the regular season.
:cheers:

andremiller07
07-25-2014, 01:39 PM
Iggy up until the playoffs was pretty shit and had little to do with the 57 wins tbh. It was more Lawson/Gallo, I really think with a improved Mozzy Denver will do some damage they will finally have a big who's not a moron and can score from all around the court.

Optimus Prime
07-25-2014, 01:41 PM
No they probably won't. They'd be a Top 4 team in the East, but the West is stacked. You need more than just good roleplayers. Superstars, legendary coach, etc.

NugzFan
07-25-2014, 02:15 PM

Iggy wasn't our best player. We also have other pieces that replace role players like brewer and koufos.

Granted we won't win 57 games but we could be pretty decent this year. Maybe enough to be a surprise team. We are adding more talent this year that almost any other western team.

NugzFan
07-25-2014, 02:16 PM

:wtf:

NugzFan
07-25-2014, 02:18 PM
Done. I'll take that.

Well said. I'd love to see how any team does without 2-3 starters every game as well as a couple key bench guys.