PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jordan stole my date

dreamwarrior
07-25-2014, 08:17 PM
http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/cover/cover0516f.html
The original article's long gone but I found it interesting enough to post especially after someone said Jordan's off court life wasn't that interesting.

[quote]
Michael Jordan Tried to Steal My Date
by Greg Seigle
It's just before 10 p.m. Tuesday Jan. 8, 2002, and my cell phone rings

JohnMax
07-25-2014, 08:40 PM
Picture of Christine?

Meticode
07-25-2014, 08:45 PM
Way too damn long for me to even care about reading that.

stalkerforlife
07-25-2014, 09:29 PM
Maybe she'll get used and abused and end up regretting her ways.

Trashy slut.

longtime lurker
07-25-2014, 09:33 PM
These hoes ain't loyal

Magic731
07-25-2014, 09:36 PM
Someone want to give a summary?

CelticBaller
07-25-2014, 09:56 PM
Jordan's a *** boy

buddha
07-25-2014, 10:03 PM
atleast get me a fake picture of christine. how am I supposed to fap to words?

JohnFreeman
07-25-2014, 10:06 PM
jordan is a piece of shit

LBJFTW
07-25-2014, 10:07 PM
Good story! Jordan is a pimp!

TheReal Kendall
07-25-2014, 10:16 PM
Too long to read. I stopped after the 3rd paragraph.

That chick and MJ were disrespectful

oarabbus
07-26-2014, 12:25 AM
Jordan is a pretty shitty human being. Must be pretty insecure too to always be pulling this shit, like the Chamillionaire story and countless other examples.

onhcetum
07-26-2014, 12:57 AM
life is all about money, power, and status. ****... that was hard to read. some men just have it all.

**** this gay earth

STATUTORY
07-26-2014, 01:03 AM
wasn't there a very similar story about how MJ asked to smash this guy's wife?

moe94
07-26-2014, 01:04 AM
Jordan is a pretty shitty human being. Must be pretty insecure too to always be pulling this shit, like the Chamillionaire story and countless other examples.

Jordan is a POS for real

played0ut
07-26-2014, 01:09 AM
yeahh. Dick move haha.

He has some redeeming qualities though (not basketball related). He cares about kids.

He's done 200 make a wish foundation wishes.

oh the horror
07-26-2014, 01:31 AM
The issue is this guy allowed it. I would have gracefully left.

That "date" sounded like a nightmare. I wouldn't have stayed. And then he payed for her meal? Jesus Christ.

The moment I walk up and I'm disrespected I'm out. I wouldn't have sat there for that shit.

bballnoob1192
07-26-2014, 01:41 AM
jordan is a dick. What's new.....

GimmeThat
07-26-2014, 02:43 AM
it might be safe to assume that she wasn't looking at marriage at this particular point of her life.

to put it extremely dangerously, she just really like her chances.

dubeta
07-26-2014, 03:35 AM
OP's overestimating the attention span of ppl here

poido123
07-26-2014, 03:59 AM
jordan is a piece of shit

Here comes the haters :oldlol:

Look, if true Jordan is a serious wanker for doing what he did.

Take it with a grain of salt, people make shit up about athletes everyday.

We all know that Jordan can be an asshole off the court, let's not assume that everything we hear is true. This could be made up.

poido123
07-26-2014, 04:05 AM
The issue is this guy allowed it. I would have gracefully left.

That "date" sounded like a nightmare. I wouldn't have stayed. And then he payed for her meal? Jesus Christ.

The moment I walk up and I'm disrespected I'm out. I wouldn't have sat there for that shit.

Yeah I know.

Forget what mj or the posse was doing, that hoe wasn't making it clear what she wanted and got off on the attention.

I would of gone up to her and said, "hey this mans my idol, make sure you put out" and left :pimp:

This guy comes across as a likeable "nice guy" to women and always misses out. Nice guys finish last in the dating game.

StephHamann
07-26-2014, 04:19 AM

Tiny dick insecurities

Asukal
07-26-2014, 08:15 AM

We all know that Jordan can be an asshole off the court, let's not assume that everything we hear is true. This could be made up.

WTF dude you really are going to defend Jordan over something like this? :facepalm :biggums:

GimmeThat
07-26-2014, 09:02 AM

isn't she the wanker of it all if she ends up not staying with either one of them?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
07-26-2014, 09:06 AM
LOL @ anyone who reads all that shit

HomieWeMajor
07-26-2014, 09:18 AM
SamuraiSwish once offered his girlfriend to Michael Jordan in exchange for some signed boxers

ILLsmak
07-26-2014, 09:22 AM
lol sounds like some straight up fiction, but I guess people deal with these problems.

I think about women a lot. I don't think it's wrong for someone to behave in that way, but it's kind of a lifetime thing. As in, it's not something that pops up overnight. Dude shoulda known and shouldn't have even said he wanted to go eat with her. And if he did, he shoulda known cuz she called so late.

I'm dedsrs that I can't imagine going to meet a girl and having her surrounded by men. If someone wants to say that's cuz I have never known a woman that beautiful... lol ok. The funny thing is strong, beautiful women scare men away in most cases.

I'd hit da door. I'd be like fauk I drove out here wai. Grabba chair lol.

-Smak

tomtucker
07-26-2014, 12:56 PM
this is nothing, he once stole my bike ..........:mad:

ralph_i_el
07-26-2014, 01:24 PM
MJ won't swing on you in public. If that happened to me Id take my chance to call him a **** boi and tell him off for shooting all those bricks for my wizards. Obviously this is after I tell that bitch that she's either leaving with me right then or never seeing me again.

Richesly
07-26-2014, 01:34 PM
Jordan made whoever wrote the article his bitch. Dude straight up gave his dignity away. Dude should've mouthed him out. Sure his date would've been impressed.

Not saying go ahead and fight MJ, not because MJ can fight, because he probably can't, but jesus man. Stand up for yourself.

Sure, i'd be like **** yeah if I had sat next to MJ back then, but the moment he starts disrespecting me, I start doing it back.

wakencdukest
07-26-2014, 02:00 PM
I would have pulled MJ or one of his entourage aside and offered her up for cash.:lol

Bless Mathews
07-26-2014, 02:11 PM
She's a ho.

Mj just goatin. Like it ain't nothin.

ALBballer
07-26-2014, 02:29 PM
The qualities that made MJ a beast on the court would make him an unlikeable person off the court if he wasn't a basketball player. His arrogance and competitiveness alone would be too much for us ordinary folks to handle.

The reporter came off as "good guy" and he stood no chance against the billionaire athlete who has gotten everything he has wanted in life.

07-26-2014, 05:47 PM
I'm probably the black sheep in this but I think this level of competitiveness in MJ is a form of mental illness or disorder. But because american culture tends to respect and even worship powerful people who hoard a lot of money they get away with things such as the story in OP.

Some people say the joke is on those socioeconomically disadvantaged folks who fist fight for his retro releases. But I think the joke is on MJ himself.

His mind has to be completely messed up. It 's like he lives in another stratosphere mentally constructing some distorted artificial world. 99.99% of the human populace will never have experience his experience. And that's not a bad thing at all.

MJ has experienced success but it is like a drug. It will never be enough so to get that feeling of satisfaction, he has seek it out in other ways. Whether it is riding motorcycles, gambling in Vegas or on the golf course, or trying to steal someone's date.

MJ may have millions (close to 1 billion) in his bank account but he is poor in his soul or in his heart because that need to constantly fill a void.

But as mentioned before american society puts those who hoard money on a pedestal. In order to successfully hoard that money, a psychopathic-like personality must be nurtured (or maybe genetically inherited or maybe both?) to epically cut throat levels of proportions.

People who want to experience even a fraction of his wealth will emulate this psychopathic personality. And that is why he continues to successfully sell those overpriced mass produced on pennies budget basketball shoes.

PieceOfFelt
07-26-2014, 05:58 PM
I'm probably the black sheep in this but I think this level of competitiveness in MJ is a form of mental illness or disorder. But because american culture tends to respect and even worship powerful people who hoard a lot of money they get away with things such as the story in OP.

Some people say the joke is on those socioeconomically disadvantaged folks who fist fight for his retro releases. But I think the joke is on MJ himself.

His mind has to be completely messed up. It 's like he lives in another stratosphere mentally constructing some distorted artificial world. 99.99% of the human populace will never have experience his experience. And that's not a bad thing at all.

MJ has experienced success but it is like a drug. It will never be enough so to get that feeling of satisfaction, he has seek it out in other ways. Whether it is riding motorcycles, gambling in Vegas or on the golf course, or trying to steal someone's date.

MJ may have millions (close to 1 billion) in his bank account but he is poor in his soul or in his heart because that need to constantly fill a void.

But as mentioned before american society puts those who hoard money on a pedestal. In order to successfully hoard that money, a psychopathic-like personality must be nurtured (or maybe genetically inherited or maybe both?) to epically cut throat levels of proportions.

People who want to experience even a fraction of his wealth will emulate this psychopathic personality. And that is why he continues to successfully sell those overpriced mass produced on pennies budget basketball shoes.

Mr. amateur psychologist here. Shut the **** up with your bull shit. You don't know shit and I think you know that. Jordan like most successful athletes is a jackass but there's no way of even knowing if this story or any of those other stories is true. People can make up any bullshit story and some of you will just eat it all up and start acting like your Frasier Crane.

07-26-2014, 06:10 PM
Mr. amateur psychologist here. Shut the **** up with your bull shit. You don't know shit and I think you know that. Jordan like most successful athletes is a jackass but there's no way of even knowing if this story or any of those other stories is true. People can make up any bullshit story and some of you will just eat it all up and start acting like your Frasier Crane.

And you don't know jack about me either. I majored in psychology and anti social personality disorders were on amongst my main interests in this field.

Rather than lazily labeling him as a jack ass and look the other way (which is a problem in american society), I am attempting to get to the root of his behavior whether I succeed ultimately or not.

PieceOfFelt
07-26-2014, 06:22 PM
And you don't know jack about me either. I majored in psychology and anti social personality disorders were on amongst my main interests in this field.

Rather than lazily labeling him as a jack ass and look the other way (which is a problem in american society), I am attempting to get to the root of his behavior whether I succeed ultimately or not.

I don't give a shit what you majored in. You don't know the guy, he's not your ****ing patient, dipshit. Attempting to evaluate some stranger's mental psyche based on stories distributed around the internet which may or may not be true is completely absurd.

ralph_i_el
07-26-2014, 06:43 PM
I don't give a shit what you majored in. You don't know the guy, he's not your ****ing patient, dipshit. Attempting to evaluate some stranger's mental psyche based on stories distributed around the internet which may or may not be true is completely absurd.
Hmmmm you sound like you had a troubled childhood

Bernkastel
07-26-2014, 07:26 PM
"Really? Wow. Are you going to call?"

"I don't know yet," she replies.

There were a few bad signs before, but this should've made it clear that he should've left. She must've looked good. :biggums:

I would of gone up to her and said, "hey this mans my idol, make sure you put out" and left :pimp:

:lol

Calm down, Jordan.

iTare
07-26-2014, 08:03 PM
:coleman:
i would of pulled out my burner and smoked that fool

Soundwave
07-26-2014, 08:22 PM
Basketball players are rock stars. This one is one being a multi-multi-multi millionaire at that. That's the life they live and that's often how they behave.

If he's hitting on your date, there's a good chance her panties are getting moist, that's just the truth. Women respond to men who famous and powerful.

Anyway from what I've heard from people who've crossed paths with Jordan is this -- he is very good with kids, especially kids with disabilities.

But with adults in places like nightclubs? It's hit and miss. Especially if Jordan is drunk/partying. Then no, he may or may not be a "nice guy". He does not like autograph hunting adults either.

That was the feedback I got from a few people who have met him. Charles Barkley is apparently really nice in real life as long as you don't come at him like a jerk off (if you do that, then you're in trouble).

07-26-2014, 08:38 PM

Why so angry? Can't stand seeing your hero given a bit of criticism?

:roll:

dreamwarrior
07-26-2014, 08:42 PM
jordan is a GOAT. What's new.....

GOAT ALPHA

Bless Mathews
07-26-2014, 10:18 PM

Word.

I hate people that use multi syllable words and think they is smart, when really they just ignant.

The same people that think it REALLY only cost pennies to "produce" shoes.

Having NO CLUE about what marketing and "total fixed costs " REALLY cost to "produce"

Fuccin idiot. GTFO.

Overdrive
07-27-2014, 06:53 AM
The girl even asked if they should get out of that place. She basically asked the guy if he wanted her for himself and he wanted to stay being passive aggressive towards her because she got attention from another dude. This never works out.

She wanted him, but he didn't make it clear he wanted either. She gave him signs and even a big chance. Neither Jordan nor the girl are the idots here.

poido123
07-27-2014, 08:48 AM
Why so angry? Can't stand seeing your hero given a bit of criticism?

:roll:

You go from sitting on this "I major in psychology" high horse and then get exposed like the troll you are.

Don't pretend to be all serious, then concede that you were actually trolling him, how lame.

poido123
07-27-2014, 08:49 AM
I would have pulled MJ or one of his entourage aside and offered her up for cash.:lol

:lol

GimmeThat
07-27-2014, 10:47 AM
if you don't have kids, no one cares

if you have kids, it gets a little bit messy as well as moral conflicts and whatnot.

but you know, kids brain generally heal and become stronger and have a better understanding of the big picture than before.

kenuffff
07-27-2014, 12:59 PM
im surprised someone like aaron herendez hasn't shot jordan yet.

Horde of Temujin
07-27-2014, 02:25 PM
These ho's aint loyal

leopoldstotch
07-27-2014, 03:49 PM
last paragraph is vintage MJ. :applause:

Nevaeh
07-27-2014, 04:07 PM
Thread should be retitled "I let Michael Jordan steal my date". If dudes swag was on point he wouldn't have had this problem, basically being "friend-zoned" before the date could even get going.

tmacattack33
07-27-2014, 05:36 PM
Jordan's a punk, that is not news.

LOL at that last paragraph.

Next.

Soundwave
07-27-2014, 08:47 PM
Thread should be retitled "I let Michael Jordan steal my date". If dudes swag was on point he wouldn't have had this problem, basically being "friend-zoned" before the date could even get going.

Yup.

To be honest this story is tame compared to some Magic Johnson stories. He hit on my girlfriend "oh no". lol.

If you were a woman and attended one of Magic's "sex parties" (a weekly event at his house) in the 80s you were basically expected to perform perform oral sex in front of everyone on pretty much any dude that was invited. If you weren't partaking Magic would make a big scene about it in front of everyone.

The Lakers were pretty much a non-stop orgy in the 80s, the idea for these parties wasn't even from Magic, he took it from Dr. Buss who would also have similar sex parties and would book the Vegas brothel, the Bunny Ranch for birthday parties for his son (here son, have three hookers), lol.