PDA

View Full Version : I don't want to trade wiggins

Lebronxrings
07-27-2014, 12:57 PM
i want to keep wiggins and also get love, that is possible right?
Bennet + thompson + varejao + 1st round pick for love and dieng.

Sarcastic
07-27-2014, 01:09 PM
No Wiggins, no Love. Minny won't trade Love without him in the deal.

FireMcFailPlease
07-27-2014, 01:20 PM
You'll give us Wiggins...and you'll like it

Dragic4Life
07-27-2014, 01:41 PM
No Wiggins, no Love. Minny won't trade Love without him in the deal.
We can wait for Love to walk away in free agency.

DMAVS41
07-27-2014, 01:41 PM

no way the wolves give up dieng without wiggins.

I think Waiters/Bennett/2 first rounders/Haywood contract/filler for Love/Martin would be a fine trade...and still better than any of the other offers the Wolves are getting.

But Dieng without Wiggins likely is impossible.

BlackWhiteGreen
07-27-2014, 01:49 PM
no way the wolves give up dieng without wiggins.

I think Waiters/Bennett/2 first rounders/Haywood contract/filler for Love/Martin would be a fine trade...and still better than any of the other offers the Wolves are getting.

But Dieng without Wiggins likely is impossible.

I just don't see why the Wolves would trade Dieng in any Love trade. He's a rim protecting centre (5 blocks in a game last year) who rebounds well (2 20+ rebounds games last year) on a rookie deal. I don't see any reason why you trade that player for anything but a very, VERY good player. If you're already giving up Love, there are very few players/assets that convince me to give up that player too.

LBJMVP
07-27-2014, 02:07 PM
You'll give us Wiggins...and you'll like it

honestly, i dont like it but i think we will end up getting wiggins. love cannot force a trade to cleveland because minny can just say no and trade him elsewhere. we will not have the capspace to sign him when he is a free agent. so why the hell would minnesota trade him to us just because he said so if there are better deal on the table. maybe we can pull somthing out of our but if we get love than i believe wiggins will be involved. i was really hyped to have wiggins on our team with lebron mentoring him though. no better mentor in the game for a young stud to have.

GrapeApe
07-27-2014, 02:10 PM

We? Thought you were a Suns fan?

Dragic4Life
07-27-2014, 02:12 PM
We? Thought you were a Suns fan?
No need to think. I am a Suns fan.

Thought by "we", I mean the Cavs because Lebron.

Kingwillball
07-27-2014, 02:18 PM

Waiters and Bennet plus #1 pick is fair for Love.. Don't deplete all your Bigs depth..

Fudge
07-27-2014, 02:19 PM
Waiters and Bennet plus #1 pick is fair.. Don't deplete all your Bigs depth..
They would be exchanging 2 bigs for 2 better bigs. :whatever:

MavsSuperFan
07-27-2014, 02:20 PM
If the choice is to give up wiggins or wait 1 year for love to sign as a free agent, can someone explain to me the logic of not waiting 1 year? Love has made it pretty clear he is willing to take less to play with lebron, in cleveland, I think he takes way less than his market value to play with lebron

Kingwillball
07-27-2014, 02:22 PM
They would be exchanging 2 bigs for 2 better bigs. :whatever:

He has them losing there 2 PF's and a Center. Obviously Cavs getting the best Player right now in Love and Dieng is good but than Clev has no backup PF or Center..

KendrickPerkins
07-27-2014, 02:24 PM
If the choice is to give up wiggins or wait 1 year for love to sign as a free agent, can someone explain to me the logic of not waiting 1 year? Love has made it pretty clear he is willing to take less to play with lebron, in cleveland, I think he takes way less than his market value to play with lebron
Because they would probably HAVE to unload a few contracts to actually sign him? :kobe:

KendrickPerkins
07-27-2014, 02:26 PM
He has them losing there 2 PF's and a Center. Obviously Cavs getting the best Player right now in Love and Dieng is good but than Clev has no backup PF or Center..
Nigha please. Bennett is barely a big.

Don't forget Haywood. Dude is still a solid backup.

MavsSuperFan
07-27-2014, 02:27 PM
Because they would probably HAVE to unload a few contracts to actually sign him? :kobe:
ok, i would still rather do that than give up wiggins. Also I think love takes a pretty big discount to play with lebron. the guy is tired of losing.

PleezeBelieve
07-27-2014, 02:40 PM
ok, i would still rather do that than give up wiggins. Also I think love takes a pretty big discount to play with lebron. the guy is tired of losing.
Shut up. You're not bright

RedBlackAttack
07-27-2014, 02:54 PM
Is it wrong that it bothers me to have all of these people discussing Cavs moves, the roster situation, our young players, etc? Please stick to talking about LeBron. TIA

fpliii
07-27-2014, 02:57 PM
Is it wrong that it bothers me to have all of these people discussing Cavs moves, the roster situation, our young players, etc? Please stick to talking about LeBron. TIA
RBA :applause:

BlackWhiteGreen
07-27-2014, 03:03 PM

What's the problem with other people having opinions? It's only happening now that the Love trade is in the spotlight, the same thing has been happening with other teams recently with star that are "available"

RedBlackAttack
07-27-2014, 03:06 PM
What's the problem with other people having opinions? It's only happening now that the Love trade is in the spotlight, the same thing has been happening with other teams recently with star that are "available"
It's not the posters who are simply discussing player movement. That's fine... I partake in those conversations. It is this large group of people now acting like their Cavs fans and they know what benefits this team when, in actuality, they probably haven't seen half these guys play.

BlackWhiteGreen
07-27-2014, 03:07 PM
It's not the posters who are simply discussing player movement. That's fine... I partake in those conversations. It is this large group of people now acting like their Cavs fans and they know what benefits this team when, in actuality, they probably haven't seen half these guys play.

Right, that wasn't clear. But surely you knew it was part of LeBron's baggage?

RedBlackAttack
07-27-2014, 03:09 PM
Right, that wasn't clear. But surely you knew it was part of LeBron's baggage?
Of course. And I don't even give a sh!t when they're talking about LeBron. It's when they start getting into Dion, Tristan, AB... these other pieces that real Cavs fans have watched... and now they're ready to just hand them all away without having any real knowledge about them.

Yes, I knew they'd come with James, and I knew they'd immediately get on my nerves. That process has begun.

Kingwillball
07-27-2014, 03:21 PM
Of course. And I don't even give a sh!t when they're talking about LeBron. It's when they start getting into Dion, Tristan, AB... these other pieces that real Cavs fans have watched... and now they're ready to just hand them all away without having any real knowledge about them.

Yes, I knew they'd come with James, and I knew they'd immediately get on my nerves. That process has begun.

The young players all came from Lebron and him leaving , the whole team revolves around him and people are discussing Cavs as a whole to see how they come away with best roster possible. I for one know all the Cavs young players have seen them play so have no problem discussing what gives Lebron and Cavs best chance of winning..

Sarcastic
07-27-2014, 03:23 PM

No you can't.

RedBlackAttack
07-27-2014, 03:26 PM
The young players all came from Lebron and him leaving , the whole team revolves around him and people are discussing Cavs as a whole to see how they come away with best roster possible. I for one know all the Cavs young players have seen them play so have no problem discussing what gives Lebron and Cavs best chance of winning..
I know you have no problem discussing it. That's not at issue.

I doubt you've seen any of Waiters, Thompson or Bennett play in more than 15 full games, though. I'd bet everything I have on it.

beastee
07-27-2014, 03:33 PM
"Our" "We" "Us"....
http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/IFWT_BW-fan-6.jpg

Lebronxrings
07-27-2014, 03:51 PM
hey smart asses, i've supported and watched this team for a long dam time. Don't ****ing tell me what to say/do, ******s. All i did was propose a trade and made suggestions. Quit replying with stupid posts, that makes me pissed.

Kingwillball
07-27-2014, 04:14 PM
I know you have no problem discussing it. That's not at issue.

I doubt you've seen any of Waiters, Thompson or Bennett play in more than 15 full games, though. I'd bet everything I have on it.

I have seen enough to know they are all talented and have upside to improve especially Bennett.. Sorry man i did not watch every Cavs game ( i live in nj/ny area and have not seen Knicks or nets either all the time)last few years but I will say i was disappointed when Lebron left and happy he is returning. You should not get so defensive over the Cavs and enjoy what is about to be another crazy ride.

sammichoffate
07-27-2014, 04:16 PM
hey smart asses, i've supported and watched this team for a long dam time. Don't ****ing tell me what to say/do, ******s. All i did was propose a trade and made suggestions. Quit replying with stupid posts, that makes me pissed.http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac303/elfprincessarcher/morganfreemanhemad.jpg

fpliii
07-27-2014, 04:20 PM
I have seen enough to know they are all talented and have upside to improve especially Bennett.. Sorry man i did not watch every Cavs game ( i live in nj/ny area and have not seen Knicks or nets either all the time)last few years but I will say i was disappointed when Lebron left and happy he is returning. You should not get so defensive over the Cavs and enjoy what is about to be another crazy ride.
That's the thing though...if you have guys who have watched most if not all of the games these young rookies have played, don't you think they're going to be taken aback when you have people who haven't watched/followed them nearly as much trying to making judgment calls about what should be done with the roster? I'm sure it definitely rubs RBA and other Cavs fans the wrong way.

I'm not hating on following a team because of a player. I became a fan of the Lakers because of Shaq, so I can understand that great players can shape your rooting interests. But I don't think people arriving late to the show, so to speak, should have the audacity to start threads like this. It's really spitting in the face of Cavs fans.

RedBlackAttack
07-27-2014, 04:57 PM
I'm going to do my best to just sit back and enjoy it. That's actually pretty good advice. And, if you choose to be a player fan rather than a team fan, I don't have a problem with it. That's your prerogative.

This whole thing is just ... weird. Pretty much what fpliii said.

inclinerator
07-27-2014, 05:03 PM
how about

rubio
pekovic
love
dieng

for

bennet
some first rouund picks
cash

Beastmode88
07-27-2014, 05:05 PM
Oh! All of a sudden a Cavs fan. No surprise :rolleyes:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=342014 :oldlol: :oldlol:

RedBlackAttack
07-27-2014, 05:25 PM
lol

Droid101
07-27-2014, 05:52 PM
Glad someone else posted it this time. He was going to beat me up if I posted it ever again!

smoovegittar
07-27-2014, 06:08 PM
Shit post from Bron retard.:facepalm

red1
07-27-2014, 06:10 PM
:kobe: just disgusting

ILLsmak
07-27-2014, 07:00 PM

Man up and support another team.

-Smak

played0ut
07-27-2014, 07:10 PM
Wiggins is a potential star. I'm not sure if this is the right place for him, with Lebron still having 5 years left of solid play.

He needs a team where he has the freedom to be ball dominant to cultivate and refine his skills.

poido123
07-27-2014, 07:26 PM

Poor RBA :roll:

Could be worse, they could be suggesting Irving should be traded....Oh wait. :coleman:

Lebronxrings
07-27-2014, 07:39 PM
i like wiggins alot and don't feel like we need to trade him. What is so special about him is that he is a two way player. For our team, guys like that will be needed.
Kyrie- plays no d
love- plays no d.
If we start these 2, we need some sort of insurance in the starting lineup. And no, allen will not start.

Lebronxrings
07-27-2014, 07:40 PM
i will kick your ass along with droids.

poido123
07-27-2014, 07:47 PM
i will kick your ass along with droids.

:mad:

Somebody forgot to tell this guy that Lebron is in a "team" sport.

imdaman99
07-27-2014, 07:52 PM
Delusional branstan. This board is flooded with them.

Why live your own life when you can worship another beta and pretend his pain is your pain?

Lebronxrings
07-27-2014, 07:55 PM
so people are crucifying me for suggesting a trade and talking real basketball? Meanwhile guys continue to say weak era Russell was GOAT and will get repped.

Straight_Ballin
07-27-2014, 07:59 PM

^ lol at this poser

Changes his avatar to follow Bron like a bandwagoner.

poido123
07-27-2014, 08:16 PM
so people are crucifying me for suggesting a trade and talking real basketball? Meanwhile guys continue to say weak era Russell was GOAT and will get repped.

You can say whatever you like on ISH man.

Just remember that suggesting to trade away young players you know nothing about will rub diehard Cleveland fans the wrong way. You're exactly the fan they don't want to associate with, a player fan...

Just as free you are to have an opinion, others are allowed to have an opinion on your opinion.

So don't cry when your lighting the fire so to speak...