day 3
rose blocks "trigga tre"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RN0yH99iN0

RoundMoundOfReb
07-28-2014, 04:52 PM
first highlight is sort of scary if your a bulls fan lol

navy
07-28-2014, 04:53 PM
D Rose beasted during the Pre-Season last year. Dont care.

Beastmode88
07-28-2014, 04:53 PM
And this is why he gets injured.

ImKobe
07-28-2014, 04:56 PM
What's up with AD's hair

and Rose does not learn. He needs to cut out those moves where he leans on one leg after taking contact.

Milbuck
07-28-2014, 04:59 PM
The problem with Rose was never him retaining his athleticism/physical game...we've gotten to the point where full recoveries from ACL and meniscus injuries are fairly common, and he's got the work ethic to be another case of that. The issue is preventing another injury, which would require him to change his game. It's good to see him showing his pre-injury explosiveness..but I hope he's been working on his jumper.

I will say though..if he's back to MVP form, the Bulls are on Spurs/Thunder level.

nathanjizzle
07-28-2014, 05:02 PM
come on guys, let him play his game.

SamuraiSWISH
07-28-2014, 05:06 PM
First "and 1" highlight isn't working for me. Anyone with another link?

TylerOO
07-28-2014, 05:07 PM
AD and Rose got some sweet ass hair. I likey

stevieming
07-28-2014, 05:13 PM
don't like his landing after that dunk!! looked a bit stiff.

Man, I am a rose fan, hope he comes back and stays healthy!!! :cheers:

nathanjizzle
07-28-2014, 05:16 PM
First "and 1" highlight isn't working for me. Anyone with another link?

try this https://vine.co/v/M0LJAAthnl7

SamuraiSWISH
07-28-2014, 05:22 PM
try this https://vine.co/v/M0LJAAthnl7
Still won't work ... :mad:

JimmyMcAdocious
07-28-2014, 05:26 PM
Does Vine work for anyone on Chrome? Always got to switch browsers. Even when I go incognito (all my extensions off) it doesn't work.

ImKobe
07-28-2014, 05:29 PM
Does Vine work for anyone on Chrome? Always got to switch browsers. Even when I go incognito (all my extensions off) it doesn't work.

no problems with Chrome here

EnoughSaid
07-28-2014, 05:31 PM
A healthy Derrick Rose is easily one of the most exciting players in the league. Hopefully he stays healthy and has a great season.

The East is going to be fun! :rockon:

ImKobe
07-28-2014, 05:33 PM
A healthy Derrick Rose is easily one of the most exciting players in the league. Hopefully he stays healthy and has a great season.

The East is going to be fun! :rockon:

He better be healthy. I want to start watching EC games again.

TheTruth11
07-28-2014, 06:10 PM
Watching basketball is bout to get fun again. My homeboy is baaaack:cheers:

LBJ 23
07-28-2014, 06:30 PM
Why they dislike this kid, I'll never know.

I can't understand how can someone hate on Rose either. You can't hate his game nor can you hate him as a person since he's so quiet about everything and never does anything stupid.

I think it's mostly Lebron and Kobe fans getting back at Chicago fans when they talk shit about Kobe or Lebron. There is no other explanation.

Inferno
07-28-2014, 06:36 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/29/yha7yve2.jpg

Kblaze8855
07-28-2014, 06:36 PM
Here is a longer version of the second:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIKj-inZRWk

Twiens
07-28-2014, 06:39 PM
I can't understand how can someone hate on Rose either. You can't hate his game nor can you hate him as a person since he's so quiet about everything and never does anything stupid.

I think it's mostly Lebron and Kobe fans getting back at Chicago fans when they talk shit about Kobe or Lebron. There is no other explanation.

It's just Lebron/Heat fans that saw him as a threat, noone else really dislikes Rose imo

Burgz V2
07-28-2014, 06:48 PM

used to happen to me too. try update the browser itself. that's what i did and it stopped doing that.

CHi1PriDe
07-28-2014, 06:52 PM
D Rose beasted during the Pre-Season last year. Dont care.

We also don't give a shit about your opinion. Next time don't click on a rose thread, not that hard buddy.

WolfGang
07-28-2014, 06:57 PM

Someone has been eating a little too much. Rose is huge!

Meticode
07-28-2014, 07:01 PM
"I'M TWICE THE MAN YOU ARE!" - Thibs

TheMilkyBarKid
07-28-2014, 08:02 PM
Looking good :banana:

Roundball_Rock
07-28-2014, 10:06 PM
All available indicators are that he will be back to form, both the highlights and everything we have heard from people on the Bulls. :pimp:

sejoon101
07-28-2014, 10:12 PM
I don't like the dunks. He is going to get injured again if he plays like that in a real game. I wish the best for him for the sake of the East, but look at how he lands both times. Stiff and unnatural AF. I really don't like his landing on both dunks...

edit - one dunk lol.

juju151111
07-28-2014, 10:22 PM
I don't like the dunks. He is going to get injured again if he plays like that in a real game. I wish the best for him for the sake of the East, but look at how he lands both times. Stiff and unnatural AF. I really don't like his landing on both dunks...

edit - one dunk lol.
You don't like the dunks. The he'll are half of you talking about. He going to play how he knows to play. You guys acting like going to be a different person.

TheReal Kendall
07-28-2014, 10:33 PM
He looks bigger and more mature.

Why they invite him to the USA tryout though?

If I was the Bulls organization I would not let him participate in it.

Meticode
07-28-2014, 10:35 PM
When he blew out his other knee last year I was sad. I'd like to have a NBA season where major stars aren't out full seasons. Especially in the weak ass East. Hopefully this year with LeBron leveling the playing field, Rose coming back, Gasol going to the Bulls and Stephenson abandoning ship in Indiana for Charlotte that came happen.

TheTruth11
07-28-2014, 10:38 PM
He looks bigger and more mature.

Why they invite him to the USA tryout though?

If I was the Bulls organization I would not let him participate in it.

Good karma. Last time he played for team USA he went on to win MVP. Plus he obviously needs the game reps.

TheReal Kendall
07-28-2014, 10:41 PM
Good karma. Last time he played for team USA he went on to win MVP. Plus he obviously needs the game reps.

True but I would be nervous. Hope everything goes well for him. I love watching him play.

SpecialQue
07-28-2014, 10:42 PM
Was expecting something along these lines:

http://cjzero.com/gifs/VladRadChapStick.gif

Yankstar
07-28-2014, 10:42 PM
And this is why he gets injured.

This. Dude plays reckless in practice :facepalm

TheTruth11
07-28-2014, 10:46 PM
True but I would be nervous. Hope everything goes well for him. I love watching him play.

I think we all are holding our breath a little bit. Lol. Hopefully he can get back on track and stay healthy. I went a rival high school in CHI and have been watching this guy a long time. He is my fav player to watch in the game. Hopefully he can stick around. The NBA is so much better with him at his best.

GODbe
07-28-2014, 10:49 PM
Reminds me of his summer league highlights last year. Hope it pans out the same way.:applause:

SamuraiSWISH
07-28-2014, 10:55 PM

Co-sign ... great post actually.

Always thought it was residual backlash for MJ, a fellow Bulls being better than both heirs to his throne. The largest collection of people on ISH since it's inception are Kobe stans, which segued to LeBron stans.

They both take their aggression out on an old school mentality, fun player to watch. Who is nothing but humble in order to spite Chicago fans for the constant reminder MJ is better than their favorite player.

Sure I personally have grown frustrated defending his decision to sit out for extended periods, but he has legit health reasons.

LeBron stans hated him because he was loyal to his hometown, and chose not to be soft AF and recruit other big names like James did. He wanted to win and bring his hometown glory on his own esteem.

Rose doing this highlighted the lack of fortitude in LeBron. Or lack of true competitive spirit. Plus him outclassing LeBron for the 2011 MVP.

Kobe stans originally liked Rose, then turned on him as spiteful backlash for the constant reminder their guy is cover band version of Jordan. And will never be better, or considered greater.

Roundball_Rock
07-28-2014, 11:03 PM
The Kobe stan stuff is odd but the LeBron stan stuff is pretty easy to understand: Chicago with Rose is the biggest threat in the East to whatever team LeBron is on.

HylianNightmare
07-28-2014, 11:08 PM
Man if he can stay healthy the bulls could be playing okc in the finals

SuperPippen
07-28-2014, 11:18 PM
If Derrick Rose came back strong, returned to MVP form and then proceeded to impregnate my girlfriend......... I wouldn't mind.

imnew09
07-28-2014, 11:20 PM
He can get his head above rim without ease :applause:

Graviton
07-28-2014, 11:23 PM
Can't wait for that Rose vs Westbrook matchup, pure 1v1, both intense competitors and even friends off the court. :bowdown:

hawksdogsbraves
07-28-2014, 11:23 PM
Part of the hate also comes from him not really deserving that 2011 MVP, 24ppg/7apg on 45%fg isn't on Bran/Durant tier.

But yeah as a dude there isn't really a whole lot to hate, there doesn't seem to be much going on in that head of his.

Roundball_Rock
07-28-2014, 11:31 PM
Part of the hate also comes from him not really deserving that 2011 MVP, 24ppg/7apg on 45%fg isn't on Bran/Durant tier.

The past two years have proved his MVP was well-deserved imo.

Chicago's offensive rank in 2011 and 2012: 11th, 5th
Chicago's offensive rank in 2013 and 2014: 28th, 30th

Winning percentage with Rose in 11' and 12': 76%, 82%
Winning percentage in 13' and 14': 55%, 58.5%

All of the above suggests MVP-level impact.

navy
07-28-2014, 11:46 PM
The Kobe stan stuff is odd but the LeBron stan stuff is pretty easy to understand: Chicago with Rose is the biggest threat in the East to whatever team LeBron is on.
The D Rose hate comes from Bulls fans always hyping him up. Same place the Lebron and Kobe hate comes from. None of these players has done anything wrong. Well unless you hold the rape thing against Kobe, but not many people actually do...

How many times have you seen Bulls fans blame every loss on a lack of D Rose, and then turn around and brag about winning because of they had no Derrick Rose. And then they start predicting championships like they own the league and a Derrick Rose led Bulls team cannot be stopped under any circumstances. :rolleyes: Throw in this nikka being healthy and not playing while Bulls fans still claim a healthy Rose would have won them the chip and you have the perfect storm for any Rose hate.

juju151111
07-28-2014, 11:49 PM

Exactly, but the on ly thing I'm worried about is we have a rookie Nd a European who has yet to prove themselves.

nathanjizzle
07-28-2014, 11:51 PM
If Derrick Rose came back strong, returned to MVP form and then proceeded to impregnate my girlfriend......... I wouldn't mind.

Ofcourse you wouldnt. He would have to pay your gf around half a mill a year. In child support.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-29-2014, 12:13 AM
Sick. I've been a big supporter of his for a couple years now and I hope that dude will return to form again. Maybe even show us a few new moves in his arsenal. Chicago deserves to see Rose healthy, and if he is, I know he can lead y'all DEEP into the postseason.

Upgrayedd
07-29-2014, 12:26 AM
I hope he's changed his style a bit or he'll probably get injured again.

Either way glad to see some highlights of him back on the basketball court.

hawksdogsbraves
07-29-2014, 12:39 AM

That's a very good point, if we're giving MVP's based on the actual player with the most value to their team, (and I don't want to get into the 'what MVP means' debate) then he was not a bad pick. I'm certainly not trying to argue that he isn't an elite player.

The Bulls built their whole team/system around Rose and his scoring ability, they have no way to replace his scoring if he goes down, so you see that big drop off. That being said, in 2011 LeBron, Dwight, and maybe even Wade/Durant were better players than Rose. If you're a LeBron fan, watching your guy have the best season of any player and then miss out on MVP because they're tired of giving it to him must make you pretty salty. Kobe fans for once probably agree with the sentiment.

Also despite those drop offs in numbers, that's still a damned good Bulls squad. This isn't the Cavs falling to 15 wins the year after LeBron leaves Cleveland.

Sorry if I come off as a bit of a Rose hater, I guess I am a little. I just prefer my alpha dog players to have that alpha dog mentality. I love Noah for that very reason, so it's definitely not a Bulls thing. If Noah is coming off an injury and the playoffs roll around, he's out there forging doctors notes to get back on the court. If he's straight up cleared to play then he'd be out there until he couldn't walk anymore. That's the mentality an MVP should have in this league.

JUDGE WITNESS
07-29-2014, 12:41 AM
keep landing on one leg like that

SamuraiSWISH
07-29-2014, 12:51 AM
keep landing on one leg like that
That's not why he tore his ACL, or why he sprained his MCL. He was favoring last year due to lack of confidence. His ACL tear was just a freak injury, where he was also favoring because a season of nagging injuries, and Thibs idiotically playing him too many minutes.

Big Cheese
07-29-2014, 12:53 AM
The D Rose hate comes from Bulls fans always hyping him up. Same place the Lebron and Kobe hate comes from. None of these players has done anything wrong. Well unless you hold the rape thing against Kobe, but not many people actually do...

ugh I remember how ESPN was desperately trying to push Rose as the new face of the league in 2011.

The hype, and slob knobbing he received that year was ridiculous. I dont like the heat but I was actually glad when they knocked out the bulls that year.

SamuraiSWISH
07-29-2014, 12:58 AM
Yea, because 25 ppg, 8 apg on 45%, taking over countless games in the clutch, performing the best against the league's elite teams, and his positional contemporaries ...

while also leading a team with inconsistent and often injured Carlos Boozer, and Joakim Noah as his next best players to 60+ wins?

A record they had NO BUSINESS of having ... back court running mate in Keith Bogans? Like errr mer gawd, he was soooo underserving of an MVP award. ESPN hyped. You guys are clowns.

Pointguard
07-29-2014, 01:34 AM
Sorry if I come off as a bit of a Rose hater, I guess I am a little. I just prefer my alpha dog players to have that alpha dog mentality. I love Noah for that very reason, so it's definitely not a Bulls thing. If Noah is coming off an injury and the playoffs roll around, he's out there forging doctors notes to get back on the court. If he's straight up cleared to play then he'd be out there until he couldn't walk anymore. That's the mentality an MVP should have in this league.

At this late date you shouldn't be rolling like this at all. Rose knew something was off. And it proved right. What more do you want? He was limping five months on the court, a full five months after the time period you are talking about. How much more wrong can you be? When you are a man you have to know your limits. Alpha, really? Noah got benched twice, in the ECF's - totally healthy. Rose coming back, remind you he was limping five months later, is definitely a crazy suggestion in hind sight. The team should have put out a limping guy? That's an MVP mentality?

navy
07-29-2014, 01:40 AM
Derrick Rose deserved his MVP but that doesnt mean Bulls fans dont still hype him up as the second coming. Like I said it creates backlash. As it would for any player.

Yankstar
07-29-2014, 01:54 AM
At this late date you shouldn't be rolling like this at all. Rose knew something was off. And it proved right. What more do you want? He was limping five months on the court, a full five months after the time period you are talking about. How much more wrong can you be? When you are a man you have to know your limits. Alpha, really? Noah got benched twice, in the ECF's - totally healthy. Rose coming back, remind you he was limping five months later, is definitely a crazy suggestion in hind sight. The team should have put out a limping guy? That's an MVP mentality?

Thats mamba mentality :rockon:

SamuraiSWISH
07-29-2014, 02:21 AM
Derrick Rose deserved his MVP but that doesnt mean Bulls fans dont still hype him up as the second coming. Like I said it creates backlash. As it would for any player.
Wait, what? What Bulls fans are saying he's the second coming? You mean to tell me Chicago can't be proud of a hometown product, after a long drought since MJ retired in not having a legit superstar player? I've never even heard hardcore Bulls fans say Rose was better than Wade, Kobe, LeBron, etc. You clowns play mental gymnastics to hate.

navy
07-29-2014, 02:39 AM
Wait, what? What Bulls fans are saying he's the second coming? You mean to tell me Chicago can't be proud of a hometown product, after a long drought since MJ retired in not having a legit superstar player? I've never even heard hardcore Bulls fans say Rose was better than Wade, Kobe, LeBron, etc. You clowns play mental gymnastics to hate.
You can be proud, but once you start acting like Rose is gonna put you to the top every year and then start bragging wins without him only to 180 in the postseason as he sits out healthy.....your gonna get hate. :confusedshrug:

beastee
07-29-2014, 08:05 AM
Listen to his interview from yesterday. Sounds much more intelligent and confident than ever. He said his jump shot is perfect now and that he will be using a lot more floaters and non contact plays. Also, he watched tons of film (something he never did before, WTF?), so he understands his role as a PG more. I think with the team around him now, he can elevate his overall game and still be just as impactful with about 5 pts less a game.
I keep saying 19.8ish and 7.5ish is very possible on about 46% shooting. I can definitely live with that.

nathanjizzle
07-29-2014, 08:51 AM
You can be proud, but once you start acting like Rose is gonna put you to the top every year and then start bragging wins without him only to 180 in the postseason as he sits out healthy.....your gonna get hate. :confusedshrug:

i dont take your posts seriously or do hold much value when you post 36 times per day. There is some dilution their and it shows in this thread.

nathanjizzle
07-29-2014, 08:55 AM

How many times have you seen Bulls fans blame every loss on a lack of D Rose, and then turn around and brag about winning because of they had no Derrick Rose. And then they start predicting championships like they own the league and a Derrick Rose led Bulls team cannot be stopped under any circumstances. :rolleyes: Throw in this nikka being healthy and not playing while Bulls fans still claim a healthy Rose would have won them the chip and you have the perfect storm for any Rose hate.

where are all these fallacies coming from that you think are true? You are generalizing a fan base from your own impression.

you are completely wrong anyway. bulls with rose were the best team in the league 2 years in a row and contenders, and now we have him again with a deeper team but we shouldnt act like we are contenders? we have always been contenders, its a matter of if d rose is healthy or not. your basketball IQ is low.

navy
07-29-2014, 09:00 AM
i dont take your posts seriously or do hold much value when you post 36 times per day. There is some dilution their and it shows in this thread.
:rolleyes:

where are all these fallacies coming from that you think are true? You are generalizing a fan base from your own impression.
I never claimed all Bulls fans were like that, some of them dont even like Derrick Rose. I was just explaining where the Derrick Rose hate comes from. That's where.

Jailblazers7
07-29-2014, 09:11 AM
I'm not sure he really need to completely change his game like some are calling for. The first ACL tear was kind of flukey. You see stuff like that happen all the time in the NFL (Welker, Jamaal Charles, etc) and guys make full recoveries. A big reason he had the second injury was probably due to some imbalance or overcompensation on that knee during his recovery. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to put less stress on his lower body but I don't think it is a necessity (or at least I hope not).

Roundball_Rock
07-29-2014, 09:17 AM
That being said, in 2011 LeBron, Dwight, and maybe even Wade/Durant were better players than Rose. If you're a LeBron fan, watching your guy have the best season of any player and then miss out on MVP because they're tired of giving it to him must make you pretty salty. Kobe fans for once probably agree with the sentiment.

True but the same thing happened with Kareem and MJ where voters gave a few MVP's to others because they got tired of them winning. It comes with the territory of being that great--especially since there is no set criteria for the award. If there were you would see less subjectivity.

Also despite those drop offs in numbers, that's still a damned good Bulls squad. This isn't the Cavs falling to 15 wins the year after LeBron leaves Cleveland.

I agree with that. He isn't LeBron but his impact was similar to the other guys mentioned on that list. If Durant missed a season OKC would still win 50+.

KOBE143
07-29-2014, 09:19 AM
He's back!! :bowdown:

poido123
07-29-2014, 09:51 AM

OK, let's clear the bullshit.

This team with rose has been the second best team in the east for the last 4 years or so. Now that the best team has broken up, it would make sense to suggest that the bulls are favorite in the east, even with the newly formed cavs who are going to have some chemistry issues in their first year(young guys, big changes). So a favorite in the east should be labeled a legit title contender without question.

Bulls have also added significant pieces that address issues of the past. The shooting was one our biggest issues, so now we can punish teams who decide to collapse the middle on rose drives.

Bulls fans have endured 2 long years of hearing criticism and rose jokes(some funny). With an exciting season ahead full of promise, you can bet that bulls fans want to see rose destroy the league and shut the haters up.

I'm not really a fan of rose's kamikaze style, but I appreciate that he adds something to the team and he is exciting to watch. I really do hope he develops a traditional point guard facet to his game, as I think this team will need Him to become more of a facilitator at times.

On a side note, I played in my new air Jordan's today...love the spring feel to them, but I feel like my foot is getting crushed :banana:

hawksdogsbraves
07-29-2014, 10:12 AM

What are you even talking about. If the doctors are telling you not to play, that's one thing. But if the Doctors are saying 'Yeah, you're totally fine', you need to be out there with your team. Injuring his OTHER knee 6 months later doesn't prove that he knew something was up. Idk where you're getting this 'limping' bullshit from, he was CLEARED by the doctors and had been practicing in scrimmages.

What I want is an MVP mentality from my MVP.

Pointguard
07-29-2014, 11:54 AM
What are you even talking about. If the doctors are telling you not to play, that's one thing. But if the Doctors are saying 'Yeah, you're totally fine', you need to be out there with your team. Injuring his OTHER knee 6 months later doesn't prove that he knew something was up. Idk where you're getting this 'limping' bullshit from, he was CLEARED by the doctors and had been practicing in scrimmages.

Dude, you don't know much at all. Doctors, at least the good ones, tell you in case of all injuries to listen to your body first. Doctors CLEARED Rose twice in 2012 and the injuries kept getting worse and THIS was before the ACL injury! Do you really think Doctors are in your body knowing everything? Rose has better grounds to sue than Bill Walton did (and Bill won). CLEARED just means medically they can't see it. We saw Rose limping on this board, not you because your doctor's probably told you you see good, but just not with discernment. Here is a board discussion here mentioning it.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284206
Doctor's cleared him and insidehoops haters and fans could see the balance wasn't right. Insidehoops with a better diagnosis???

Stop letting your hate create false judgements and craziness.

nathanjizzle
07-29-2014, 12:02 PM

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1676470-scottie-pippen-backs-derrick-roses-decision-to-delay-return

As a player that has played this game, I know at the end of the day I've had numerous amount of surgeries, and the doctors released me at numerous amount of times to go and play. But a lot of those times didn't (they) didn't mean to and play against the best in the world right now, but to get yourself ready to compete again. Sometimes as a player, you're not there yet. The doctor can tell you the headache is gone, but he don't totally know that it is gone unless he can get in your head.

just because he was cleared to play doesnt mean he was ready to play in games. sure he could have came back at the end of the season or the post season, but its nonsensical to come back from that injury into a playoff game.

Pointguard
07-29-2014, 12:40 PM
LeBron stans hated him because he was loyal to his hometown, and chose not to be soft AF and recruit other big names like James did. He wanted to win and bring his hometown glory on his own esteem.

Rose doing this highlighted the lack of fortitude in LeBron. Or lack of true competitive spirit. Plus him outclassing LeBron for the 2011 MVP.

Kobe stans originally liked Rose, then turned on him as spiteful backlash for the constant reminder their guy is cover band version of Jordan. And will never be better, or considered greater.

Great post. On point!

With Lebron stans, the Rose hate went thru the roof when Rose went at Lebron rather hard after Lebron celebrated a chase down block on Rose. Rose, was lit and went directly at Lebron on the next dunk. Rose is a little young to be that blatant with it. In general, two-hand tomahawk dunks are considered above board - as you never seen it done with players around. To me, I had not seen Lebron showed up like that before and stans seemingly never let it go. Lebron got the better of the matchup but it showed a vulnerability to the Avenger type of arrangement in Miami.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PUMoAZ8TPs
Rose and Lebron on a fast break, Lebron concedes the dunk to Rose @2:10
Lebron celebrating his chase down block in which Rose didn't see him@6:00

Rose sees Lebron on a break and excels directly at him and tomahawks it@7:10. The next play on the video is the the thunderous dunk on Anthony.

Akhenaten
07-29-2014, 12:55 PM

Drose been hitting them weights I see.

FlawlessVictory
07-29-2014, 01:12 PM
It might be just me, but his face looks way different than what I remember of him from a few years back... Anyone got a decent before and after side by side?

TheTruth11
07-29-2014, 01:19 PM
Great post. On point!

With Lebron stans, the Rose hate went thru the roof when Rose went at Lebron rather hard after Lebron celebrated a chase down block on Rose. Rose, was lit and went directly at Lebron on the next dunk. Rose is a little young to be that blatant with it. In general, two-hand tomahawk dunks are considered above board - as you never seen it done with players around. To me, I had not seen Lebron showed up like that before and stans seemingly never let it go. Lebron got the better of the matchup but it showed a vulnerability to the Avenger type of arrangement in Miami.

Rose sees Lebron on a break and excels directly at him and tomahawks it@7:10. The next play on the video is the the thunderous dunk on Anthony.

Man you are really making me go down memory lane with that video. As a guy who has followed Rose since his freshman year in HS, even I sometimes forget how good he truly was. I know understatement is what many of us like to engage in to retain a sense of credibility. But f*ck it, I will say it, the guy on that video, to me, if he had not gotten injured, without a doubt (right along with Lebron) would have been the face of the NBA today.

beastee
07-29-2014, 01:53 PM
Drose been hitting them weights I see.

Thibs hitting them Vegas Buffets I see...:lol

KBaller33
07-29-2014, 01:59 PM
Great post. On point!

That dunk @ 7:10 is ridiculous. Holy shit.

Pointguard
07-29-2014, 02:21 PM
Yeah right, see how he accelerated to totally take Chalmers out the play.

dontgetchoked
07-30-2014, 12:30 PM
Yeah right, see how he accelerated to totally take Chalmers out the play.
d rose at top speed was so fast chalmers didnt even know what to do

nathanjizzle
07-30-2014, 01:48 PM
that game 4 with rose was when he was at the peak of his mvp season and fizzled out. he did it in a spectacular way though with 3 great dunks on lebrons head

Cone
07-30-2014, 01:54 PM
rose is done. he is irrelevant

nathanjizzle
07-30-2014, 01:54 PM

what was it like when the thunder were relevant?

SamuraiSWISH
07-30-2014, 01:57 PM
Liked stacked OKC come every June?

No.45
07-30-2014, 05:00 PM
Dude needs to stop landing on one leg after a dunk; something all NBA players should avoid. SMH.

Milbuck
07-30-2014, 05:30 PM
Quickest PG I've ever seen, it's just ridiculous how he accelerates. And the scariest part is that he looks even faster when you see him in person, not in an NBA game TV perspective. I got a chance to watch him live when he was at Simeon, it was just nuts..like everyone else on the court was in slow motion.

jzek
07-30-2014, 05:37 PM
Looks like his old self. :eek:

Who is the fat dude wearing #46? Looks like Big Baby Davis? :confusedshrug:

Pointguard
07-30-2014, 07:29 PM
Quickest PG I've ever seen, it's just ridiculous how he accelerates. And the scariest part is that he looks even faster when you see him in person, not in an NBA game TV perspective. I got a chance to watch him live when he was at Simeon, it was just nuts..like everyone else on the court was in slow motion.
Yeah, I said that on the board here a couple of times as well. As a pro he's easily the most entertaining I've seen live since the days when Magic and Jordan were playing together. He plays like he has jet packs on. And his spins off the backboard add a magical touch to his play.

Graviton
07-30-2014, 08:28 PM
Everyone focusing on his athletic plays, but one of his best moves was his floater. He would destroy teams with just that one "push-shot" as Reggie Miller once said. I remember a game in Washington, just in the 1st half he kept dropping those floaters right in Wall's face over and over, the Wizard announcers talked about how unstoppable he was.

His floater was better than Tony Parker's because he didn't need space or a certain angle, he would just stop on a dime and guide the ball in the hoop, get all net. That's what made him so hard to guard, he could make those mid range floaters, but also get in the paint and make layups even if 4 guys were surrounding him.

Westbrook has his mid range pullup J, but a floater like that would be so deadly if he added it in his game. That's what I keep hoping to see from him.

AMERVET
07-30-2014, 08:37 PM
Even if you aren't a fan, how can you not root for a DRose return at full strength? Mudafuka puts the ball on his neck in mid air, and still has enough lift to slam it home like it aint shyt. Just because your favorite player isn't Rose doesn't mean you can't like the nikka. As a Pelicans fans, I have a hatred for the Spurs, but i'd be damned if I say I don't like Tim Duncan, because I do. DRose is a straight up beast when healthy, so how can you not want that in the NBA?

Mr. Incredible
07-30-2014, 08:56 PM
Was I supposed to be really impressed?

:sleeping

poido123
07-30-2014, 08:58 PM
Even if you aren't a fan, how can you not root for a DRose return at full strength? Mudafuka puts the ball on his neck in mid air, and still has enough lift to slam it home like it aint shyt. Just because your favorite player isn't Rose doesn't mean you can't like the nikka. As a Pelicans fans, I have a hatred for the Spurs, but i'd be damned if I say I don't like Tim Duncan, because I do. DRose is a straight up beast when healthy, so how can you not want that in the NBA?

Well said :applause:

poido123
07-30-2014, 08:59 PM
Was I supposed to be really impressed?

:sleeping

Scuuured :pimp:

fragokota
07-30-2014, 09:36 PM
Good for him and the Bulls, the league needs him, hope he stays healthy.

The_Yearning
07-30-2014, 09:40 PM
It might be just me, but his face looks way different than what I remember of him from a few years back... Anyone got a decent before and after side by side?

Same face... he just grew out his hair which looks pretty retarded.

Pointguard
07-30-2014, 09:49 PM
Everyone focusing on his athletic plays, but one of his best moves was his floater. He would destroy teams with just that one "push-shot" as Reggie Miller once said. I remember a game in Washington, just in the 1st half he kept dropping those floaters right in Wall's face over and over, the Wizard announcers talked about how unstoppable he was.

His floater was better than Tony Parker's because he didn't need space or a certain angle, he would just stop on a dime and guide the ball in the hoop, get all net. That's what made him so hard to guard, he could make those mid range floaters, but also get in the paint and make layups even if 4 guys were surrounding him.

Westbrook has his mid range pullup J, but a floater like that would be so deadly if he added it in his game. That's what I keep hoping to see from him.
I don't get how players practice a floater like Rose's though. It seemingly is a shot that can happen only in real time as it seems to be altered by defenders: Rose's floater on Christmas day over Gasol was gauged by Gasol's height. Its usually shot one handed - less control, softer touch, body movement/velocity and subject to a higher arc. Not an easy shot to master. Yet Rose definitely worked on it. I thought the hook shot was hard but the floater...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqdOPAlI4iM

Im so nba'd out
07-30-2014, 09:52 PM
I know who im taking as my 1st pick in my nba fantasy draft :cheers:

nathanjizzle
07-31-2014, 08:52 AM
i think d rose should change his number to 41
http://www.fiba.com/images.fiba.com/Graphic/f21da790/70f9/4a67/8b7b/5da4de65afc6.jpg

poido123
07-31-2014, 09:08 AM
I know who im taking as my 1st pick in my nba fantasy draft :cheers:

:wtf:

I really hope it isn't rose...

Mr. Incredible
07-31-2014, 05:09 PM
Scuuured :pimp:
I've heard the same thing the last two years

:sleeping :sleeping :sleeping

CHi1PriDe
07-31-2014, 06:34 PM
I've heard the same thing the last two years

:sleeping :sleeping :sleeping

Bandwagoner :lebroncry: :lebroncry: :lebroncry:

Angel Face
07-31-2014, 07:28 PM
The Return 2.0

:pimp:

TheTruth11
07-31-2014, 07:48 PM

Classy post my man... classy post:applause:

Mr. Incredible
07-31-2014, 08:08 PM
Bandwagoner :lebroncry: :lebroncry: :lebroncry:
Lol I've been to more Finals games in Miami than you ever have in Chicago. :facepalm

nathanjizzle
07-31-2014, 09:34 PM
just a heads up if you guys didnt know, the olympic team is scrimmaging tomorrow on espn, so we get to have a first look at rose from a 2.5 year hiatus.

D-Rose
08-01-2014, 07:42 AM
Jim Boeheim said he's been the most impressive player in camp. His peers have been raving about his play. The confidence is there. He's not playing all crazy anymore. He's a smarter and more controlled player. He worked a lot on his jumper and floater. This is really heartening. He's supposed to be a slight lock to make this USA team and him doing well in this tournament would be HUGE for him going forward.

So happy to see him doing well.

BlkMambaGOAT
08-01-2014, 07:52 AM
I bet Lebron wishes he's playing for the Bulls right now.

D-Rose
08-01-2014, 08:14 AM
[QUOTE]Derrick Rose