PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on Bron, Kyrie & Love

WolfGang
07-29-2014, 04:24 AM
I'm sure you've read enough about Lebron but I still have to vent a little.

I don't want the Cavs to get Love. "Super teams" don't work too well all the time. Love shouldn't have to play third fiddle in Cleveland when he can go to a good team and ball. Love needs to go to a team with good ball movement, not play trash man for two ball dominate players.

If Lebron went to Cleveland to retire then he should be fine with the young squad he has now. He can help Kyrie, Wiggins, Dion and Bennett grow while playing exciting ball. If he went there because he thought Cleveland was a better team than Miami then he is stupid. He would have a better chance if he came to New Orleans. (Gordon, Holiday, Evans, James, Davis and Anderson!)

Now for Kyrie. Because of his play style he is one of my favorite players. That being said, Kyrie isn't a top 5 PG and people shouldn't start saying he is now. Westbrook, John Wall, Curry, Parker, Lillard, MCW and Chris Paul are better. He is exciting and clutch but lacks what it takes to lead a team to/in the playoffs. He doesn't have the championship game that Wade had when they first teamed up. He is very talented and will adabt but it won't be half as fluid as it was back in 2010.

If they get Love then they will be a great team but not good enough to win it all.

RedBlackAttack
07-29-2014, 11:52 AM
I'm sure you've read enough about Lebron but I still have to vent a little.

I don't want the Cavs to get Love. "Super teams" don't work too well all the time. Love shouldn't have to play third fiddle in Cleveland when he can go to a good team and ball. Love needs to go to a team with good ball movement, not play trash man for two ball dominate players.

If Lebron went to Cleveland to retire then he should be fine with the young squad he has now. He can help Kyrie, Wiggins, Dion and Bennett grow while playing exciting ball. If he went there because he thought Cleveland was a better team than Miami then he is stupid. He would have a better chance if he came to New Orleans. (Gordon, Holiday, Evans, James, Davis and Anderson!)

Now for Kyrie. Because of his play style he is one of my favorite players. That being said, Kyrie isn't a top 5 PG and people shouldn't start saying he is now. Westbrook, John Wall, Curry, Parker, Lillard, MCW and Chris Paul are better. He is exciting and clutch but lacks what it takes to lead a team to/in the playoffs. He doesn't have the championship game that Wade had when they first teamed up. He is very talented and will adabt but it won't be half as fluid as it was back in 2010.

If they get Love then they will be a great team but not good enough to win it all.
As a Cavs fan, I'll add my two cents...

I would actually rather win with the team we have now (LeBron, Kyrie, Wiggins, Dion, AB, Tristan, Varejao) than to go the "Super Team" route. That being said, unlike most Super Teams of the past, the majority of the players in the Cavs rotation will be guys who we drafted, even if the Love thing goes through.

That's the difference between LeBron coming back and the normal superstar team change. If the rumors are true and it is going to be Wiggins/AB for Love, we still have a starting five containing four original Cavaliers (Kyrie, Dion, LBJ, Varejao).

Still, I like the young team we have assembled and I personally do not think it is necessary to bring in another Top 10 player in the NBA to win. Not to say I will be upset if it happens, but I won't be doing cartwheels either... especially if we are giving up Wiggins and AB.

As for Kyrie, do you realize he was the youngest starting point guard in the NBA last season? He is younger than Shabazz Napier, for god's sake. And Kyrie is significantly better than MCW. Come on now. :oldlol:

Lebronxrings
07-29-2014, 12:02 PM
are they good? Can the lakers get them?

Nash
07-29-2014, 05:05 PM
are they good? Can the lakers get them?
more like:
do they suck, can the Lakers get them?

KyrieTheFuture
07-29-2014, 05:06 PM
Love would not be a good fit in NO

navy
07-29-2014, 05:16 PM
If they dont get Love they will be even worse. Not a hard decision by any means. :confusedshrug:

navy
07-29-2014, 05:20 PM
"Super teams" don't work too well all the time.
Which ones dont work out well? The only thing stopping Superteams are health and age. In which case you would have to deal with with regular teams. :confusedshrug:

sick_brah07
07-29-2014, 09:08 PM
i personally think elfrid is the key to this team, these motheruckas aint nothing you na im sayin

NoGunzJustSkillz
07-29-2014, 09:11 PM
Wiggins should ditch the NBA and go overseas if he gets traded.

sick_brah07
07-29-2014, 09:14 PM
Wiggins should ditch the NBA and go overseas if he gets traded.

creo que s