PDA

View Full Version : You are all part of Jeff's social experiment

CeilingFan#1
07-29-2014, 03:23 PM
He is analyzing behavior for the government. Particularly posts that occur in this thread.

Shade8780
07-29-2014, 03:24 PM
Wassup, Obama.

ZeN
07-29-2014, 03:27 PM
So basically he will hand in a single line report that says: Everyone is crazy.

KyrieTheFuture
07-29-2014, 03:44 PM
OPOTUS is a fakkit

Swaggin916
07-29-2014, 09:10 PM
more like anti social experiment

heh

Indeed... but I will say Ish prepares people for real life trolls who might otherwise be misunderstood. Really a beautiful experiment.

insidehoops
07-30-2014, 12:12 AM
Hello. This is Jeff.

After studying this forum for 37 hours per day for 83 straight years, here is what I have learned:

Guys tend to like basketball, music, hot chicks, movies, and a couple other things.

That's all I've learned so far.

I will continue to study you, and will report again on this in July of 2025.

Jeff

insidehoops
07-30-2014, 12:13 AM
The InsideHoops community is the most fun gathering in the history of civilization.

And you are a key part of it.

Jameerthefear
07-30-2014, 12:14 AM
Hello. This is Jeff.

After studying this forum for 37 hours per day for 83 straight years, here is what I have learned:

Guys tend to like basketball, music, hot chicks, movies, and a couple other things.

Jeff
:kobe:

Beatlezz
07-30-2014, 12:21 AM
Hello. This is Jeff.

Guys tend to like basketball, music, underage chicks, hentai, and a couple other things.

Jeff

http://oi47.tinypic.com/25p5rt2.jpg fixed.

Cactus-Sack
07-30-2014, 01:02 AM
Hello. This is Jeff.

Jeff

I don't like any of those things, step your game up son.

Lamar Doom
07-30-2014, 01:12 AM

What if we're not guys?

18/F/your town, looking to party. PM me for filthy cyber rendezvous, referral code: ISHBEST

Movies and music? Psssh, that shit is so hipster.

oarabbus
07-30-2014, 02:57 AM
so this one time, i went out with my bros and the topic of discussion was "would a chick hook up with you if she knew beforehand that you had a small dink." being the perfect specimen for the experiment, I volunteered myself. I approached girls at the club and bought them drinks, danced with them, grinded with them, and asked them out. Most girls agreed. But the deal killer here was that I would have to tell them that I had a 5 inch dink. So after I got their number stored in my phone, I told them. "would you still sleep with me if I told you I only had a 5 inch dink." I got shut down every time but one. This one fat chick that looked like Rosie O'Donnell told me that size didn't matter and that she was more into a guys personality than the size of his dink. I'm guessing the bish hadn't been laid in a while. but anyways, So I left that bish alone but tracked and killed all the other bishes and buried their bodies in the desert.

:biggums: nice edit

If you didn't tell em and whipped it out you'd have gotten some.

fiddy
07-30-2014, 03:06 AM
Hello. This is Jeff.

Jeff
You put music over hot chicks? Disappointing.

CeilingFan#1
07-30-2014, 03:20 AM
Hello. This is Jeff.

Jeff

:applause:

What do your statistics show regarding the total number of registered female users? How many of them post on at least a weekly basis?

insidehoops
07-30-2014, 08:22 AM
You put music over hot chicks? Disappointing.

The items weren't in any specific order

Nick Young
07-30-2014, 09:06 AM
Jeff da gawd:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

nathanjizzle
07-30-2014, 09:32 AM
jeff, your research should have concluded that half us are ******s.