PDA

View Full Version : "I'm going to kill Sacramento" - Isaiah Thomas

Smook A.
08-01-2014, 02:37 AM
http://www.sactownroyalty.com/2014/7/31/5954279/Isaiah-Thomas-Departure-From-Kings

I don't think it's just a specific game, just the whole experience. It was different from I think anybody else's because three different coaches in three years, front office changing, the arena situation, us maybe moving to Seattle, all of that plays a part in the whole experience and I wouldn't change it for anything. I tell everybody I love Sacramento, I always will love Sacramento, but when we play them I'm going to kill Sacramento.

Oh boy.

JohnFreeman
08-01-2014, 02:42 AM
*Dragic, Bledsoe*

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
08-01-2014, 02:52 AM
Wont have to do much
Sactowns almost dead

andremiller07
08-01-2014, 03:41 AM
He already did with his lack of defence and playmaking he murdered us hard. Not sure why he wants to inflict further damage he's done enough.

Mrofir
08-01-2014, 03:45 AM
He already did with his lack of defence and playmaking he murdered us hard. Not sure why he wants to inflict further damage he's done enough.

Happy to take him off your hands for you

Sincerely,
Phx Suns

Milbuck
08-01-2014, 03:48 AM
Just remembered he's with Phoenix now. Shit.

Sac's in a weird spot..they've got a future superstar-caliber player..but aside from Stauskas, they have zero (quality) young talent to pair him with. Unless you count McLemore..who hasn't really done anything. They need to get their shit together because I wanna see Boogie in the playoffs.

andremiller07
08-01-2014, 03:49 AM
Just remembered he's with Phoenix now. Shit.

Sac's in a weird spot..they've got a future superstar-caliber player..but aside from Stauskas, they have zero (quality) young talent to pair him with. Unless you count McLemore..who hasn't really done anything. They need to get their shit together because I wanna see Boogie in the playoffs.
They need a mentally stable Larry Sanders if such a thing exists

GimmeThat
08-01-2014, 03:50 AM
just don't blame Rudy Gay for not playing defense on him

buddha
08-01-2014, 03:54 AM

Collison is probably a better defender but he isn't a better playmaker or scorer.

Milbuck
08-01-2014, 03:57 AM
They need a mentally stable Larry Sanders if such a thing exists
Milwaukee has been a shit situation for him, I think being next to a legit star would be great for him. Healthy Sanders/DMC duo would be filthy. Sanders is almost all defense and seems to not give a shit about offense, should fit great next to Cousins.

Im Still Ballin
08-01-2014, 04:03 AM
Isaiah was always overrated. Not nearly as good as his stats suggest. He suited the 6th man, off the bench role, but I wouldn't peg him as a starter.

andremiller07
08-01-2014, 05:05 AM
Collison is probably a better defender but he isn't a better playmaker or scorer.
Yeah not to thrilled about the Collison signing

Milwaukee has been a shit situation for him, I think being next to a legit star would be great for him. Healthy Sanders/DMC duo would be filthy. Sanders is almost all defense and seems to not give a shit about offense, should fit great next to Cousins.
Yeah that would be my dream combo to watch if both didn't go mental