PDA

View Full Version : There are not many real MEN in society

Im Still Ballin
08-01-2014, 06:16 AM
Watch this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYAL21jxREQ
Our world is full of pathetic males that truly aren't men. They are boys. Immature and inferior. Inferior to the prototype MAN.

I am a man. This is not up for debate, my greatness is real. I don't lower myself to the average. Most boys do. Men don't.

Be a man. Not a boy.

Bandito
08-01-2014, 06:22 AM
Says the kid whining about reps...

fiddy
08-01-2014, 06:25 AM
Watch this video.
Our world is full of pathetic males that truly aren't men. They are boys. Immature and inferior. Inferior to the prototype MAN.

I am a man. This is not up for debate, my greatness is real. I don't lower myself to the average. Most boys do. Men don't.

Be a man. Not a boy.
bipolar AF

Im Still Ballin
08-01-2014, 06:26 AM
Women should be allowed to wear what they want. The whole provocative clothing argument is bullshit. We all know it.

A real man would realize this.

brownmamba00
08-01-2014, 07:16 AM
what a load of feminist bullshit

russwest0
08-01-2014, 07:27 AM
Why don't women understand that out there on the streets it's survival of the fittest?

If I'm a 5'6 man that weighs like 100 pounds then I'd have to worry about getting harassed on the street as well.

It happens. :confusedshrug:

dunksby
08-01-2014, 07:30 AM
what a load of feminist bullshit
It is but behaving like that when one sees a hot woman reeks of insecurity and low inhibition.

Im Still Ballin
08-01-2014, 07:39 AM
Automatically labelling this "Feminist" or "Femnazis" is a cop out. You know you're wrong, you lack masculinity. This is obvious. The insecurity runs DEEP.

brownmamba00
08-01-2014, 07:46 AM
It is but behaving like that when one sees a hot woman reeks of insecurity and low inhibition.

nothing wrong with checking out hot women showing off their shit in public, I bet most of em want to get hit on and get checked out esp that chick in the mini.

as long as you don't get touchy and go over the limit as far harassing with words it's all good.

dunksby
08-01-2014, 08:40 AM
nothing wrong with checking out hot women showing off their shit in public, I bet most of em want to get hit on and get checked out esp that chick in the mini.

as long as you don't get touchy and go over the limit as far harassing with words it's all good.
I'm talking about making smartass or obscene remarks, checking out a fine woman is natural.

GimmeThat
08-01-2014, 09:02 AM
opposites attract as much as sameness attracts

I don't know if this should be more so of an awareness trying to be raised amongst men, or to be spread amongst women.

kNIOKAS
08-01-2014, 09:07 AM
Watch this video.

Be a man. Not a boy.
Wow what a bunch of silly hoes in that video.

I know the way I dress is kinda provocative it doesn't mean that I should have to deal with it

:rolleyes:

Jailblazers7
08-01-2014, 10:19 AM
There is some truth to the video. The underlying argument to "women shouldn't wear provocative clothes if they don't want to get hit on" is basically that it's not fair to get mad at men because they can't help themselves, which is the philosophy of a child.

christian1923
08-01-2014, 11:01 AM
There is some truth to the video. The underlying argument to "women shouldn't wear provocative clothes if they don't want to get hit on" is basically that it's not fair to get mad at men because they can't help themselves, which is the philosophy of a child.
If you dress like a slut you'll get treated like one.

tmacattack33
08-01-2014, 11:57 AM
That sh*t (what they are calling "cat calling") in the beginning looks fake.

I've lived in the city and nobody just yells random shit out like that to girls walking by.

I had a friend who would actually try to talk to random girls walking by one time, and everybody was looking at him like he was an alien...because that sh*t hardly ever happens. Me and our other friend were sitting there dying laughing because it was so crazy.

So its either fake or they walked around for days to get the 5 "cat calls" seen in that video.

nathanjizzle
08-01-2014, 12:03 PM
i feel for them. ive been ogled by women before and it is is very uncomfortable.

Akrazotile
08-01-2014, 01:21 PM

Totally agree. Guys need to learn how to treat a bitch with respect.

niko
08-01-2014, 01:23 PM
Totally agree. Guys need to learn how to treat a bitch with respect.
That's so disrespectful. When you write "bitch" you need to capitalize it.

MagnumT/A
08-01-2014, 07:00 PM
Watch this video.

Be a man. Not a boy.

I agree with this, but I'm surprised that these women got hit on that much. I really wouldn't want to eff any of the women I saw on that video, but I do sympathize.

KyrieTheFuture
08-01-2014, 07:49 PM
Dave Chappelle explains this extremely well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OBPaenkxdg

JellyBean
08-01-2014, 07:50 PM
Wow. I can understand how these ladies feel. When I am playing basketball and I pull off my shirt, ladies are eye balling me and making cat calls (is it really a cat call when a girl does it to a guy?) as they walk by. I feel so violated and cheap. I mean what is a guy to do? I am 6'4 and look like Will Smith.

JellyBean
08-01-2014, 07:54 PM
Dave Chappelle explains this extremely well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OBPaenkxdg

That was some funny stuff. I still laugh my butt off with the whole baby on the street at 3am part. Oh man!!!

dude77
08-01-2014, 08:39 PM
If you dress like a slut you'll get treated like one.

ding ding

lol@i dress like a slut but I don't have to deal with that .. typical no accountability attitude from a lot of women(and people)

ace23
08-01-2014, 08:42 PM
ding ding

lol@i dress like a slut but I don't have to deal with that .. typical no accountability attitude from a lot of women(and people)
Well, how they dress gives you no right to harass them.

But I don't see this kind of stuff as harassment. These are compliments. :confusedshrug: