PDA

View Full Version : Westbrook vs Rose: A review of last year.

russwest0
08-02-2014, 02:59 AM
Westbrook: Tears meniscus, has two complications and needs three total surgeries. Returns in time for the playoffs and DOMINATES throughout and is the best overall player from any team in the playoffs.

Rose: Tears meniscus, needs one surgery. Sits out the whole year including the playoffs despite the standard recovery time for his injury being met, again.

:hammerhead:

navy
08-02-2014, 03:01 AM
Westbrook: Tears meniscus, has two complications and needs three total surgeries. Returns in time for the playoffs and DOMINATES throughout and is the best overall player in the playoffs.

Rose: Tears meniscus, needs one surgery. Sits out the playoffs despite the standard recovery time being met, again.

:hammerhead:
Derrick Rose 1 MVP
Russell Westbrook 0 MVPs
Russel Westbrook's teammate 1 MVP

You mad?

russwest0
08-02-2014, 03:03 AM
Worthy of a note:

Westbrook was set to return 6 weeks after the season opener BEFORE he even had his loose stitch problem that required another surgery.

This projected some to even suggest that he wouldn't return until post all star break but he still missed just the first THREE games of the year.

Yeah, Rose is looking good in a menaningless exhibition game after a year long of rest, just like he did last year in the preseason :confusedshrug:

Westbrook just looked damn good in the playoffs and dominated elite level point guards throughout :confusedshrug:

Cocaine80s
08-02-2014, 03:03 AM
Westbrook 0-1 in the finals doe

YouGotServed
08-02-2014, 03:04 AM
Horrible thread. 1*'d, negged.

russwest0
08-02-2014, 03:05 AM
Derrick Rose 1 MVP
Russell Westbrook 0 MVPs
Russel Westbrook's teammate 1 MVP

You mad?

Kyle Lowry in East = All Star Snub
Kyle Lowry in West = Rockets trade fodder

Cool story bro, not sure where you were going with your media hype award point though :confusedshrug:

navy
08-02-2014, 03:08 AM
Kyle Lowry in East = All Star
Kyle Lowry in West = Rockets trade fodder

Cool story bro, not sure where you were going with your media hype award point though :confusedshrug:
To be fair everyone is Rockets trade fodder. :confusedshrug:

LoneyROY7
08-02-2014, 03:08 AM
Sound a little shook to me.

navy
08-02-2014, 03:09 AM
Westbrook 0-1 in the finals doe
:roll:

russwest0
08-02-2014, 03:09 AM
Sound a little shook to me.

Yeah just like last year when Rose was lighting it up in the preseason.

I didn't know what to do with myself. So many of those nights I'd cry myself to sleep....

russwest0
08-02-2014, 03:14 AM
To be fair everyone is Rockets trade fodder. :confusedshrug:

Yeah and basically anybody in the East can be an all star as long as they get enough minutes. Hell Milwaukee fans acknolwedge that Brandon Knight is a scrub and even he put up 18/5/4 in the East last year :confusedshrug:

Whats your point?

navy
08-02-2014, 03:16 AM
Yeah and basically anybody in the East can be an all star as long as they get enough minutes. Hell Milwaukee fans acknolwedge that Brandon Knight is a scrub and even he put up 18/5/4 in the East last year :confusedshrug:

Whats your point?
Rose probably had better stats vs the West. :confusedshrug:

russwest0
08-02-2014, 03:20 AM
Rose probably had better stats vs the West. :confusedshrug:

Well I'd sure as hell hope so. The East is where star players all fukk around, chuck up shots, and essentially play "don't give a fukk" or "Melo" style basketball. And in a lot of the games those stars get to go relax on the bench throughout the whole 4th.

Case and point: Durant in the REGULAR SEASON out in the West last year played more minutes per game than LeBron did in the PLAYOFFS out in the East last year.

In the West stars are required to bring their A game every night. And if their "A game" doesn't correlate to better production, then they probably aren't a star.

navy
08-02-2014, 03:25 AM
So basically, Rose gives half hearted effort most of the time, but when you aslo average his A game his overall stats look better.

If that's the case. Derrick no fvcks given Rose >>>>>>>> Russel I play hard every night Westbrook

:confusedshrug:

russwest0
08-02-2014, 03:26 AM
So basically, Rose gives half hearted effort most of the time, but when you aslo average his A game his overall stats look better.

If that's the case. Derrick no fvcks given Rose >>>>>>>> Russel I play hard every night Westbrook

:confusedshrug:

:biggums: :wtf: You talking about the playoffs or regular season?

navy
08-02-2014, 03:27 AM
:biggums: :wtf: You talking about the playoffs or regular season?
Regular season obviously....

russwest0
08-02-2014, 03:31 AM
Regular season obviously....

Still, :biggums: :wtf:

Rose and Westbrook played the same minutes per game in the regular season last year and Westbrook looked FAR better.

navy
08-02-2014, 03:33 AM
Still, :biggums: :wtf:

Rose and Westbrook played the same minutes per game in the regular season last year and Westbrook looked FAR better.

Derrick Rose played last year? :biggums:

russwest0
08-02-2014, 03:35 AM
Derrick Rose played last year? :biggums:

You didn't know that?

nathanjizzle
08-02-2014, 08:02 AM
westbrook tore his at the end of the season, and had a full summer to heal. rose tore his at the beginning of the season and didnt have that luxury.