PDA

View Full Version : The state of the Least...........

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
08-02-2014, 10:52 AM
Hibbert led Pacers
Retirement home Nets
**** all the glamours and glitz, I plan to get rich I'm from New York and never was a fan of the Knicks
Overrated Raps team that lost to a retirement home
Ticking time bomb Rose led Bulls
Bobcraps

Miami, DC and Cleveland are the only teams...........ATL maybe if Millsap and Horford are fully healthy........and thats still only a 500 team at best.........none of these teams make the playoff in the West...........

fpliii
08-02-2014, 10:56 AM
That injury sucks so much. As if there aren't few enough two-way players.

Dr. Cheesesteak
08-02-2014, 05:28 PM
Hibbert led Pacers
Retirement home Nets
**** all the glamours and glitz, I plan to get rich I'm from New York and never was a fan of the Knicks
Bobcraps

Miami, DC and Cleveland are the only teams...........ATL maybe if Millsap and Horford are fully healthy........and thats still only a 500 team at best.........none of these teams make the playoff in the West...........
I don't get why the Bulls and Hornets should be balked at?

Even w/o Rose, Bulls are a helluva lot better than they were last year. They could easily be a 50-win team w/o Rose. Rose aside, if Hinrich stays healthy, they're still a damn good team, especially if McDermott can start contributing immediately.

The Hornets are clearly better than they were last season. I think they're close to a shoe-in for the #5 seed and can threaten any team in the East.

moe94
08-02-2014, 07:16 PM
Bobcats no longer exist doe

Magic 32
08-02-2014, 07:20 PM
http://thebrooklyngame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/LBJ-Clap.gif

Cocaine80s
08-02-2014, 07:21 PM
hornets are gonna be good this year

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
08-03-2014, 05:01 AM
I don't get why the Bulls and Hornets should be balked at?

Even w/o Rose, Bulls are a helluva lot better than they were last year. They could easily be a 50-win team w/o Rose. Rose aside, if Hinrich stays healthy, they're still a damn good team, especially if McDermott can start contributing immediately.

The Hornets are clearly better than they were last season. I think they're close to a shoe-in for the #5 seed and can threaten any team in the East.
High 40s without Rose...........theyll still be in bad condition for the playoff. They need Rose for those nights they blowout teams..........

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
08-03-2014, 05:01 AM
Bobcats no longer exist doe
Trudeau

how this nikka go from Menace to south central to Thing:biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

moe94
08-03-2014, 05:22 AM
Menace 2 Society

Asiantastic
08-03-2014, 06:33 PM
Bulls and Hornets will without a doubt make an impact in the East...

It's basically last year's Bulls team with a somewhat healthy Rose and Gasol, who can still give you a solid 16/10. The Hornets have a good core with Walker, Lance and Big Al, along with solid role players. The Raps maintained their core, meaning better team chemistry and more experience for the younger players.

The East improved drastically over the summer.

triangleoffense
08-03-2014, 07:39 PM
Your right, the east is (still) horrible. The Heat was the only decent east team and before them the Celtics but now the east is doomed until a bunch of west players become free agents.

SamuraiSWISH
08-03-2014, 08:24 PM
Hibbert led Pacers
Retirement home Nets
Bobcraps

:facepalm