PDA

View Full Version : Well, Rose BETTER stay healthy or the Cavs were just gifted a Finals trip.

Orlando Magic
08-02-2014, 08:00 PM
Just saying.

Dengness9
08-02-2014, 08:02 PM
Even though you were acting like a little bitch in your last thread, you are completely correct here.

K Xerxes
08-02-2014, 08:03 PM
Wouldn't you guys prefer that? Lebron another trip to the finals, only to lose to the Spurs AGAIN.

2/6 :lol

Orlando Magic
08-02-2014, 08:03 PM
Even though you were acting like a little bitch in your last thread, you are completely correct here.

Which one? The CHI/NY/LA thread? Or the one where I predicted the Bulls to win the East and potentially title depending on matchups if Rose stays healthy?

Mr. Incredible
08-02-2014, 08:04 PM
Why Not Us?

Orlando Magic
08-02-2014, 08:04 PM
Wouldn't you guys prefer that? Lebron another trip to the finals, only to lose to the Spurs AGAIN.

Spurs don't have UNLIMITED years, even with as good as they have been. Thunder would have beaten them this year had Ibaka been healthy for the first two games.

*Assuming* that all teams are healthy headed into the playoffs I'm predicting a Chicago/Thunder Finals with Chicago winning it all. If any team other than Chicago, the Thunder are winning.

JT123
08-02-2014, 08:05 PM

I know. I'm hoping Rose beats Lebron in the ECF, effectively saving Lebron's legacy.

Orlando Magic
08-02-2014, 08:06 PM
Why Not Us?

Because your roster doesn't have Dwyane Wade from 5+ years ago and instead has the 2014-2015 injury riddled Dwyane Wade that won't be able to play 82 games + a full playoffs run on a high level?

If Wade was prime Wade, sure, I'd give the Heat a shot... but as it stands? No. Just no.

MrC1991
08-02-2014, 08:11 PM
Way To Jinx Rose You Mother F*cker F*ck You

navy
08-02-2014, 08:11 PM

:banana:

K Xerxes
08-02-2014, 08:18 PM
Spurs don't have UNLIMITED years, even with as good as they have been. Thunder would have beaten them this year had Ibaka been healthy for the first two games.

*Assuming* that all teams are healthy headed into the playoffs I'm predicting a Chicago/Thunder Finals with Chicago winning it all. If any team other than Chicago, the Thunder are winning.

How do you know that?

Assuming all teams healthy, Chicago are the best team in the East. In the West, Spurs are currently the best team. If OKC can figure out how to run some semblance of a team offense, they are probably the best. Until then, a Durant/Westbrook iso team isn't going to cut it at that stage.

The only old players on the Spurs are Duncan and Manu. I think Duncan can still give a year of solid defense and 10-15ppg (all he is really needed for) against such a weak crop of NBA centers, while Manu only needs to provide sparks off the bench here and there. If Kawhi develops even more next year, you might be looking at a better team...

Inferno
08-02-2014, 08:21 PM
East will be fun this year...even with PG's injury, there's still the Wizards, Cavs, Bulls, and maybe Heat & Raptors fighting to make it out

poido123
08-02-2014, 08:25 PM
Forget my love of the bulls, it just makes things more interesting and you want to see the best play the best with no excuses.

I've got the attitude that I want cavs to get love, will be that much sweeter when we kick their ass.

Betas and p.ssies want no competition.

Orlando Magic
08-02-2014, 08:26 PM
Forget my love of the bulls, it just makes things more interesting and you want to see the best play the best with no excuses.

I've got the attitude that I want cavs to get love, will be that much sweeter when we kick their ass.

Betas and p.ssies want no competition.

Who said otherwise?

Optimus Prime
08-02-2014, 08:29 PM
Rose...healthy? Does not compute...mind blown...

:biggums:

poido123
08-02-2014, 08:32 PM
Who said otherwise?

I'm making point of your post. We want rose to play so we have the best playing the best.

I then explained why.

Hey Yo
08-02-2014, 08:43 PM
I know. I'm hoping Rose beats Lebron in the ECF, effectively saving Lebron's legacy.
James getting Cleveland to two Finals, regardless if he would lose again with them, should be considered a 3rd ring.

poido123
08-02-2014, 08:45 PM
James getting Cleveland to two Finals, regardless if he would lose again with them, should be considered a 3rd ring.

:kobe:

Cocaine80s
08-02-2014, 08:46 PM
how funny would it be if cleveland lose to the heat and bulls lose to the wizards :roll:

Upgrayedd
08-02-2014, 09:16 PM
Even with Love, the Bulls will still be better than the Cavs.

Noah > Varejao
Gasol < Love
Dunleavy < LeBron
Butler > who ever they have playing at SG
Rose (healthy Rose) > Irving

and the Bulls bench?

C: Taj
PF: Mirotic
SF: McDermott
SG: Snell/Hinrich
PG: Aaron Brooks/Hinrich

> the Cavs bench

MiseryCityTexas
08-02-2014, 09:21 PM
That ***** Rose just need to sit his ass down somewhere until the season starts. That ***** still got it.

nba_55
08-02-2014, 09:21 PM
Even with Love, the Bulls will still be better than the Cavs.

Noah > Varejao
Gasol < Love
Dunleavy < LeBron
Butler > who ever they have playing at SG
Rose (healthy Rose) > Irving

and the Bulls bench?

C: Taj
PF: Mirotic
SF: McDermott
SG: Snell/Hinrich
PG: Aaron Brooks/Hinrich

> the Cavs bench

This is not how basketball works.

Upgrayedd
08-02-2014, 09:25 PM
This is not how basketball works.

Huh? The better team usually wins and the Bulls (if Rose can stay healthy) will have the better team even if the Cavs get Love.

Who do the Cavs have coming off the bench? The Bulls have the most depth in the league.

poido123
08-02-2014, 09:38 PM
Huh? The better team usually wins and the Bulls (if Rose can stay healthy) will have the better team even if the Cavs get Love.

Who do the Cavs have coming off the bench? The Bulls have the most depth in the league.

We were saying the same thing about our bench mob against the heat and look how well that turned out?

Don't disillusion yourself, cavs getting love will make things very difficult for us to beat them.

So much can happen right up to the trade deadline, we don't know what changes will happen or who gets injured.

Be excited, but earbashing others with your optimism makes you come across a blind homer. If you want to argue why bulls will be a better team(not just saying rose if healthy 100 times) and actually breakdown the matchups etc it comes across like your a lot more sane...

Just helping dude, your a good guy and people will misunderstand you :cheers:

FLDFSU
08-02-2014, 09:41 PM
Why does everyone continue to disrespect the Heat? And for the Cavs nonetheless?

We have 2 superstars in Bosh and Wade, a team full of champions, and a coaching staff that has seen it all.

I guess it is good to fly under the radar but come on.

poido123
08-02-2014, 09:44 PM
Why does everyone continue to disrespect the Heat? And for the Cavs nonetheless?

We have 2 superstars in Bosh and Wade, a team full of champions, and a coaching staff that has seen it all.

I guess it is good to fly under the radar but come on.

You were saying the same thing in another thread under your Alt "Navy". :roll:

The heat has leftover parts that underwhelmed pretty badly in last years playoffs. An aging wade, and added a few pieces that patch up what lebron left behind.

Not saying they won't be competitive, but I doubt they will be as dangerous.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-02-2014, 09:48 PM

The heat has leftover parts that underwhelmed pretty badly in last years playoffs. An aging wade, and added a few pieces that patch up what lebron left behind.

That guy just says the SAME thing thread after thread. Either he's a huge LeBron hater or the fakest Heat fan here. Whatever he is, guy needs to get some new material.

edit: do you have a link to where "navy" was exposed? :oldlol:

FLDFSU
08-02-2014, 09:49 PM

This idiot really thinks I am an Alt:facepalm

Hey poido, I look forward to seeing your posts continue to litter the Heat game threads. :cheers:

Jameerthefear
08-02-2014, 09:52 PM
When lebron was on the Heat Poido only talked about how stacked they were. Now that he's gone they suck. Dude is a f*cking moron.

FLDFSU
08-02-2014, 09:56 PM
That guy just says the SAME thing thread after thread. Either he's a huge LeBron hater or the fakest Heat fan here. Whatever he is, guy needs to get some new material.

edit: do you have a link to where "navy" was exposed? :oldlol:

I am not a Lebron hater. I am a Lebron fan. And yes, I am a Heat fan.

The Heat still return 2 superstars (ISH statement), an all-star in Deng, a championship supporting cast (ISH statement), and Coach Spo.

We also play in the weakest conference of all time (ISH statement). So I don't understand how Miami, the team that made it to 4 straight conference finals (and won), and got better because no more "Lebron ball" (ISH statement) thereby allowing Bosh and Wade to flourish is WORSE than a 33 win Cavs team (playing in the East) that now has to play "Lebron ball."

nathanjizzle
08-02-2014, 09:59 PM
we have unfinished business:milton

joeysms55
08-02-2014, 10:01 PM
damn Drose is so overrated now. Lets quit acting like he is a beast against lebron every time they play against each other.

poido123
08-02-2014, 10:04 PM
When lebron was on the Heat Poido only talked about how stacked they were. Now that he's gone they suck. Dude is a f*cking moron.

Hope you hold true to your bets. :lol

Going to be hell embarrassing if you try and worm your way out.

4th seed or you're gone! :rockon:

Like I said the heat will be competitive, but lebron made that team a different animal, the pieces that surrounded him made the team as a whole very good.

Now that he is gone, the dynamic of lebron creating for others is gone. The parts around him were only good because of him.

FLDFSU
08-02-2014, 10:14 PM
Hope you hold true to your bets. :lol

Going to be hell embarrassing if you try and worm your way out.

4th seed or you're gone! :rockon:

Like I said the heat will be competitive, but lebron made that team a different animal, the pieces that surrounded him made the team as a whole very good.

Now that he is gone, the dynamic of lebron creating for others is gone. The parts around him were only good because of him.

How the hell is Miami just competitive?

It was YOU would said Miami is "super-stacked" just a few weeks ago. Yes, we lost James, but we replaced him with an-all star in Deng. Yes, we lost Allen, but replaced him with Granger and McRobs. In addition, we don't have to play "Lebron ball" (an ISH term) anymore, allowing Wade and Bosh (superstars per ISH) to dominate.

How you go from "super-stacked," lose ONE player, replace him with an all star type player, and add Granger and McRob, and stop playing "Lebron ball" but cannot dominate the "worst conference in NBA history" (again, an ISH term)? :wtf:

Chicago is our sole competition. But like every season for the past four years, will flame out in the post-season.

And how in the world is a 33 win Cavs team that is now forced to play "Lebron ball" better than the Heat? That makes no sense.

poido123
08-02-2014, 10:35 PM
How the hell is Miami just competitive?

It was YOU would said Miami is "super-stacked" just a few weeks ago. Yes, we lost James, but we replaced him with an-all star in Deng. Yes, we lost Allen, but replaced him with Granger and McRobs. In addition, we don't have to play "Lebron ball" (an ISH term) anymore, allowing Wade and Bosh (superstars per ISH) to dominate.

How you go from "super-stacked," lose ONE player, replace him with an all star type player, and add Granger and McRob, and stop playing "Lebron ball" but cannot dominate the "worst conference in NBA history" (again, an ISH term)? :wtf:

Chicago is our sole competition. But like every season for the past four years, will flame out in the post-season.

And how in the world is a 33 win Cavs team that is now forced to play "Lebron ball" better than the Heat? That makes no sense.

I'll keep this really simple for you Navy...or whatever your name is.

Lebron has left. Allen has left. Wade is another year older on a bad leg.

do you think that mcroberts/granger/Deng will fix the loss of those players?

No longer have deadly shooters, still have a weak frontcourt, the passing and attention lebron commanded is gone.

You will now be relying on Wade to contribute consistently, Deng to come back from the dead, and bosh to unprogram himself from the spot up shooter he turned into.

I don't know what you're smoking, but you have to be realistic.

JT123
08-02-2014, 10:49 PM

Every year the Bulls and their "depth" get overhyped. :facepalm Going into last season I remember idiots like Bill Simmons claiming they were the best team in basketball. If the Bulls were really as deep as everyone is suggesting you would think they would have been able to take at least 2 games from the Wizards last season. :confusedshrug:
By the way, Stars win rings, not benches.

Jameerthefear
08-02-2014, 10:53 PM
I'll keep this really simple for you Navy...or whatever your name is.

Lebron has left. Allen has left. Wade is another year older on a bad leg.

do you think that mcroberts/granger/Deng will fix the loss of those players?

No longer have deadly shooters, still have a weak frontcourt, the passing and attention lebron commanded is gone.

You will now be relying on Wade to contribute consistently, Deng to come back from the dead, and bosh to unprogram himself from the spot up shooter he turned into.

I don't know what you're smoking, but you have to be realistic.
How do they no longer have deadly shooters? Yeah they lost LBJ and Allen, but McRoberts and Deng are both capable of knocking down 3s.

poido123
08-02-2014, 11:02 PM
Every year the Bulls and their "depth" get overhyped. :facepalm Going into last season I remember idiots like Bill Simmons claiming they were the best team in basketball. If the Bulls were really as deep as everyone is suggesting you would think they would have been able to take at least 2 games from the Wizards last season. :confusedshrug:
By the way, Stars win rings, not benches.

Feel free to include some facts the next time you post, it makes for an easier read :cheers:

With what we put out on the court against wizards in the playoffs, they deserved to be favorites to win that. No offensive creativity to speak of.

poido123
08-02-2014, 11:05 PM
How do they no longer have deadly shooters? Yeah they lost LBJ and Allen, but McRoberts and Deng are both capable of knocking down 3s.

You really want to measure up Allen and Lebron as a shooting threat compared to Deng and McRoberts? :lol

They are capable shooters and can knock down the 3, but nothing to be afraid of no.