PDA

View Full Version : Dear Pacers Fans: Meticode Video: Paul George "Victorious: Come Back Stronger"

Meticode
08-02-2014, 10:32 PM
Dear Pacers Fans,

I wanted to share some positiveness with you on InsideHoops. Something that of which is a rare occurrence more and more seemingly. In light of Paul George's injury it's going to be a tough, upcoming season for the Pacers and their fans. I made this video to give Pacers fans out there goosebumps in regards to what a great basketball player Paul George is and to give hope looking forward. I wish Mr. George a speedy recovery and a healthy one. Even though the video is only a little over two minutes long, I put a lot of time in to getting the timing exactly right with the music to give you the euphoric feeling I was trying to go for so you could appreciate it even more. Even though my heart is in Cleveland, I've lived closer to Indianapolis over half my life and I've always rooted for that franchise in the back of my mind since I was a teenager. The Pacers have some exceptional blue collar fans and always have. I do ask one favor from all you. To tweet the heck out of this to Paul George so he might watch it to get him motivated even more to come back to help keep this great basketball league competitive. I hope you enjoy and appreciate the video!

http://youtu.be/_Rw15uc1Fx8

poido123
08-02-2014, 10:39 PM
Dear Pacer Fans,

I wanted to share some positiveness with you on InsideHoops. Something that of which is a rare occurrence more and more seemingly. In light of Paul George's injury it's going to be a tough, upcoming season for the Pacers and their fans. I made this video to give Pacers fans out there goosebumps in regards to what a great basketball player Paul George is and to give hope looking forward. I wish Mr. George a speedy recovery and a healthy one. Even though the video is only a little over two minutes long, I put a lot of time in to getting the timing exactly right with the music to give you the euphoric feeling I was trying to go for so you could appreciate it even more. Even though my heart is in Cleveland, I've lived closer to Indianapolis over half my life and I've always rooted for that franchise in the back of my mind since I was a teenager. The Pacers have some exceptional blue collar fans and always have. I do ask one favor from all you. To tweet the heck out of this to Paul George so he might watch it to get him motivated even more to come back to help keep this great basketball league competitive. I hope you enjoy and appreciate the video!

http://youtu.be/_Rw15uc1Fx8

Someone rep this guy, I have already repped him and says I can't do anymore.

Classy Meticode :applause:

AboutBuckets
08-02-2014, 10:40 PM
Hell of a vid. Thank you.

Meticode
08-02-2014, 10:45 PM
Basketball is a brotherhood. Coach K visiting George in the hospital...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuE1NSOCUAAvpQ_.jpg

poido123
08-02-2014, 10:48 PM
Basketball is a brotherhood. Coach K visiting George in the hospital...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuE1NSOCUAAvpQ_.jpg

Makes me sad when I see that photo.

He was on the court playing the game that he loved only within the last 24 hours and then everything came crashing down.

It will be tough for him early in his rehab phase, I'm rooting for him to come back strong and get back playing good basketball again.

nathanjizzle
08-02-2014, 10:50 PM
what a sweet guy coach k is:cry:

USABall
08-02-2014, 10:55 PM
Great video! Wish we had more stuff like this instead of trashy troll threads.

Meticode
08-02-2014, 10:59 PM
Thank you, I appreciate it.

BBallZen83
08-02-2014, 11:11 PM
Exactly! But it's up to us to create the world we want, which is what Meticode is doing. Classy stuff. Love it.

Meticode
08-02-2014, 11:19 PM
Wow, some posters I've never seen before. :rockon:

Meticode
08-03-2014, 12:16 AM
One last bump before I go to bed.

Dro
08-03-2014, 01:17 AM
:applause:

Milbuck
08-03-2014, 02:35 AM
Great vid.

This sucks so much..always somewhat disliked the Pacers considering I like the Bulls..but I really feel for Pacer fans. Haven't felt this bummed out about an injury for a long time. Rose's ACL and meniscus injuries were devastating, but they were such common injuries with a high rate of full recoveries that part of me knew he'd be just fine. But even knowing PG should be okay doesn't quite ease it at all..

Anyways, Pacers are gonna come back strong from this. They're gonna be mediocre next year, but if they play the next couple years right they can be back to where they were, if not better. Push for Rondo or Bledsoe, let PG rest up and come back 100%, and hope Hibbert can find his DPOY-caliber form.

Castor Troy
08-03-2014, 03:42 AM
Brilliant video. If only i knew how to rep, i'd have repped you to the fullest. Probably dont have enough posts to do so. but that is brilliant Meticode. Thank You.

ImKobe
08-03-2014, 03:55 AM
Great video. Repped for a great post.

Meticode
08-03-2014, 11:27 AM
Great video. Repped for a great post.
Thanks!

Meticode
08-03-2014, 05:33 PM
Brilliant video. If only i knew how to rep, i'd have repped you to the fullest. Probably dont have enough posts to do so. but that is brilliant Meticode. Thank You.
I appreciate it.

Smook A.
08-03-2014, 05:41 PM
Great video, Meticode. Not gonna lie but I had goosebumps. The music was perfect and everything.

It's really going to suck not having Paul George for a full season. I loved watching him play when he was at his best, especially when he played Miami in the playoffs. That's when he would really bring it out. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Meticode
08-03-2014, 05:56 PM
Great video, Meticode. Not gonna lie but I had goosebumps. The music was perfect and everything.

It's really going to suck not having Paul George for a full season. I loved watching him play when he was at his best, especially when he played Miami in the playoffs. That's when he would really bring it out his best. Wishing him a speedy recovery.
Agreed.