PDA

View Full Version : Would the Pacers be interested in Eric Gordon?

dzav323
08-03-2014, 01:20 PM
Things can't get much worse for the Pacers. They implode midseason, lose Lance, now PG. Gordon is from Indy and could possibly return to his LAC form if he plays up to his capability, unlike he is currently doing in NOLA. He stayed relatively healthy this past season and has come out and said recently that he feels like he's back to 100%. Indy should get some type of cap help from the injury that could possibly help facilitate a deal. I think it makes sense for them, but then again, I want Gordon out of a Pelicans uni ASAP.

PacerRaptor
08-03-2014, 01:57 PM
Things can't get much worse for the Pacers. They implode midseason, lose Lance, now PG. Gordon is from Indy and could possibly return to his LAC form if he plays up to his capability, unlike he is currently doing in NOLA. He stayed relatively healthy this past season and has come out and said recently that he feels like he's back to 100%. Indy should get some type of cap help from the injury that could possibly help facilitate a deal. I think it makes sense for them, but then again, I want Gordon out of a Pelicans uni ASAP.
Gordon's contract is too large.

Pacers can use the "disabled player" relief but I think it still goes towards the cap which they won't pay luxury tax (owner has stated that many times)

stallionaire
08-03-2014, 02:14 PM
Pacers need a 1 season tankjob.

Trade David West.

Start over, the dream is over.

lakerfreak
08-03-2014, 02:44 PM
It'll be interesting to see Hibbert's attitude to his role on the team with George out and Stephenson gone. I hope he's the type that will step it up.