PDA

View Full Version : With acquisition of Anthony Morrow, OKC have no excuses

SavageMode
08-03-2014, 07:05 PM
Best PG in the league: Westbrook (WB > Cp3 by a landslide)
2nd best SF, and elite shooter: Durant
Floor Spreader/Black version of Mike Miller: Morrow
Top 7 PF: Ibaka (I would take Ibaka over Bosh, Love for defensive presence/shot blocking)
Servicable 7ft Intelligent Center: Steven Adams (rebounding)

Stacked bench:
Reggie Jackson (could start at PG for any other team)
Jeremy Lamb (will have a breakout season)
Nick Collison (banger in the paint, Varejao twin)
Perry Jones
Seb Telfair

Absolutely no excuse. Such a stacked team.

russwest0
08-03-2014, 07:08 PM
Agreed 100%.

Only Scott Brooks could fukk this one up TBH.

SavageMode
08-03-2014, 07:09 PM
Agreed 100%.

Only Scott Brooks could fukk this one up TBH.
100% Agreed, Durant is 2nd best SF :cheers:

JimmyMcAdocious
08-03-2014, 07:11 PM
They had no excuses last season either. They just ran into a freaking machine in the WCF. Only one team can win it all. It happens.

russwest0
08-03-2014, 07:11 PM
100% Agreed, Durant is 2nd best SF :cheers:

Durant is the best player in the league, and you believing whatever you want doesn't change that

SavageMode
08-03-2014, 07:13 PM
Durant is the best player in the league, and you believing whatever you want doesn't change that
Im just agreeing with what you posted

Lebronxrings
08-03-2014, 07:15 PM
dude they've been championship or bust since 2012.

Hoopz2332
08-03-2014, 07:45 PM

:oldlol:

dubeta
08-03-2014, 08:45 PM
OKC has been no excuses for 4 years now

Durants 0/4 in championship or bust scenarios

DMAVS41
08-03-2014, 08:45 PM
They've been legit contenders for the title since 2011.

They have had some bad luck, some poor coaching, some poor play, and some bad team management decisions.

That is what makes winning so hard.

They are loaded all over and they haven't won.

I just hope they win it this year or at least do something to show KD and WB they are serious...because that KD to the Wizards shit gonna get real if they don't.

I was kind of hoping the Wolves would rebuild and the Thunder could go after Pekovic, but it seems like the Wolves are trying to stay competitive and might be pretty good if some of these trade rumors are true.

Personally, I don't think Morrow is enough to satisfy KD...and it shouldn't be. They are gonna have to win it...

poido123
08-03-2014, 09:29 PM

They have had some bad luck, some poor coaching, some poor play, and some bad team management decisions.

I just hope they win it this year or at least do something to show KD and WB they are serious...because that KD to the Wizards shit gonna get real if they don't.

I was kind of hoping the Wolves would rebuild and the Thunder could go after Pekovic, but it seems like the Wolves are trying to stay competitive and might be pretty good if some of these trade rumors are true.

Personally, I don't think Morrow is enough to satisfy KD...and it shouldn't be. They are gonna have to win it...

Wall playing with Durant would be fun to watch, the hometown thing will Be a huge pull once his contract finishes up...

If OKC loses one or both of Westbrook or Durant, it could really hurt their chances of ever having a decent team again.

livingby3's
08-03-2014, 09:32 PM
OKC has been no excuses for 4 years now

Durants 0/4 in championship or bust scenarios

Candid bait :oldlol:

VIP2000
08-03-2014, 09:34 PM
You mean the Anthony Morrow that has never stepped foot onto an NBA playoff game?

Lebronxrings
08-03-2014, 09:47 PM

closet durant stan

:coleman: you just got booked fool.

coin24
08-03-2014, 10:34 PM
Morrow the playoff gawd?:lol

OP stick to crying over baby d.ick brans 2/5:cheers:

RoundMoundOfReb
08-03-2014, 10:38 PM
irony...

Droid101
08-03-2014, 10:56 PM
So... acquiring an 8 PPG scorer from last season is a game changing signing making the team he's on the championship favorite?

What a surprise, SavageMode is dumb as shit.

SOD 21
08-03-2014, 11:11 PM
Are we going to pretend that injuries haven't played an important role in OKC not being able to properly compete for a title the last two years thanks to injuries to RW and Ibaka.

Injuries and Scott Brooks are the main culprits, not necessarily in that order.

iznogood
08-03-2014, 11:52 PM
They are not winning shit with Scott Brooks. They might've have both Jordan and Wilt on the team and he'd still manage to loose.

ottooooooo
08-03-2014, 11:55 PM
the ogayc blunder will never win a title

rule1223
08-03-2014, 11:56 PM
wouldve won last year if ibaka didnt get injured, wouldve won the year before if westbrook didnt get injured, if everyones healthy this year, they should be able to fight through the west and destroy whoever comes out of the east

mikek85
08-04-2014, 01:54 AM
Durant gonna leave OKC without any championships. Poor guy but he'll get at least 1 somewhere else.

russwest0
08-04-2014, 02:07 AM
So... acquiring an 8 PPG scorer from last season is a game changing signing making the team he's on the championship favorite?

What a surprise, SavageMode is dumb as shit.

I kind of agree with him, and I'm a Thunder fan. :confusedshrug:

OKC DESPERATELY needed 3pt shooting last year.

Morrow should start as he'd be a perfect fit alongside Westbrook and Durant, but we all know that Brooks is too stupid for that.

TheMilkyBarKid
08-04-2014, 05:18 AM
Your stupidity is unbelievable. I am against any form of domestic abuse, but would not blame your parents if they gave you a few swift backhands boy.

JT123
08-04-2014, 05:27 AM
Your stupidity is unbelievable. I am against any form of domestic abuse, but would not blame your parents if they gave you a few swift backhands boy.
:lol

joeyjoejoe
08-04-2014, 06:45 AM
Fark okc they got refs tight in their ahole, learn how to play basketball glory bits