PDA

View Full Version : LeBron Rebuilding His Body, Losing Weight, Cut Carbs

Meticode
08-04-2014, 06:33 PM
Apparently LeBron has cut carbs out of his diet trying to lose weight and lean out for this upcoming season. I suspect it's to gain back some atheleticism that he's lost in Miami with age. From the picture he's at LEAST lost 20 pounds.

Brian Windhorst ‏@WindhorstESPN 18m
LeBron James decided to cut carbs this summer & dropped significant weight as tweeted photo shows: http://instagram.com/p/rShs9FiTGW/

http://oi59.tinypic.com/2nlv9g8.jpg

Fudge
08-04-2014, 06:34 PM
Haha, dude wants to be Durant so bad.

moe94
08-04-2014, 06:34 PM
:roll:

Lebronxrings
08-04-2014, 06:35 PM
GOAT gonna GOAT

Lebronxrings
:facepalm someone neg this fool

SupermanOnSteroids
lol. back to repping Ohio.

NumberSix
08-04-2014, 06:36 PM
Too accomplished

Meticode
08-04-2014, 06:36 PM
So what you're saying is, is that LeBron will start wearing backpacks now?

ballinhun8
08-04-2014, 06:37 PM
I expect this type of thread being started by stand. Not you meticode

Those 20 pounds are gonna suck when he hits the post.

secund2nun
08-04-2014, 06:38 PM
Good move. With guys like Irving, Miller, Love, Allen (probably) on 3 point line the paint won't be able to be packed like it was in Miami....Lebron will get many slashing opportunities and the weight loss helps with slashing.

inclinerator
wow sunken face

juju151111
He face skinny has hell.

rhowen4
08-04-2014, 06:39 PM
He has seemed slower of late. It was either him slimming down or playing far more often in the post.

Nash
looks like

:biggums:

secund2nun

Lebron is still 6'8 250 pounds. That's the weight of a center, but even bigger more bulky than a center.

Trollsmasher
feminine posture:facepalm

andgar923
08-04-2014, 06:40 PM
Something I've been saying he should do for years now.

He doesn't have to be big, his game isn't based on physical contact. And, he can still play in the post. He's naturally strong enough to play in the post, it's not like they let them bang down low anyway.

Im excited to see a rejuvenated Bron :banana: :banana: :banana:

Meticode

Why? I just found it interesting since the only thing LeBron has done since he came into the league was getting bigger and bigger.

I think it grants him athleticism to help stay in front of his man better. Also he might not get gassed at the end of games like he did in the Spurs series in the Finals. You have to take these things into account and can't look at it from one perspective.

If you watch my Paul George - Come Back Stronger video, there's a few clips in there where George beats LeBron off the dribble of a dunk.

http://youtu.be/_Rw15uc1Fx8

KBaller33
Why? He better have his pre-Miami athleticism back if he's doing that. Otherwise this isn't good news.

HomieWeMajor
08-04-2014, 06:41 PM
Lebron gon' be looking like George Gervin when he was on that crack cocaine back in the summer of 84

#number6ix#
08-04-2014, 06:42 PM
Smart move... He was noticeably slower last season

Cocaine80s
08-04-2014, 06:42 PM
he wont need to go in to the post as much as he did in miami.

They'll have Love and Verajao

Denitron
08-04-2014, 06:45 PM
Looks like all 20 pounds were lost from his head, judging by that second pic

dubeta
he needs to cut to 220 pounds, the weight of most small forwards

Meticode
he wont need to go in to the post as much as he did in miami.

They'll have Love and Verajao
Varejao isn't a post player. He gets majority of his points in the post from cuts he makes to the basket. He's turned into a good 15 foot jumper shooter.

K Xerxes
08-04-2014, 06:46 PM
Hopefully he'll be able to get past his man regularly without needing multiple screens circa 09 LeBron.

09-10 Lebron was the funnest Lebron to watch. Insane athleticism and not one soul could stay with him off the dribble. I know he's lost a bit of athleticism, but with his improved mentality, jumpshot and post skills, this could be a great move for him. We may yet see the best version, which is scary to think.

Meticode
08-04-2014, 06:47 PM
Hopefully he'll be able to get past his man regularly without needing multiple screens circa 09 LeBron.

09-10 Lebron was the funnest Lebron to watch. Insane athleticism and not one soul could stay with him off the dribble. I know he's lost a bit of athleticism, but with his improved mentality, jumpshot and post skills, this could be a great move for him. We may yet see the best version, which is scary to think.
2009-2010 LeBron Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa2qVkjss9Y

Some of that stuff he just doesn't do anymore...

GOATely Carmike
08-04-2014, 06:48 PM
Gonna be a monster next year :applause:

Hey Yo
08-04-2014, 06:48 PM
wow sunken face
The over sized hat makes it a little worse than it is.

K Xerxes
08-04-2014, 06:50 PM

Literally just watched the first clip - I'm pretty sure he hasn't done that in the last four years. Miami LeBron would have needed a screen to get past his man, only to do some soft layup at the rim for no reason. Hopefully we see some authority reintroduced back into his game with a more explosive first step and finish at the rim.

PleezeBelieve
08-04-2014, 06:51 PM
You people ain't seen something like this before :eek:

Meticode
08-04-2014, 06:53 PM
Literally just watched the first clip - I'm pretty sure he hasn't done that in the last four years. Miami LeBron would have needed a screen to get past his man, only to do some soft layup at the rim for no reason. Hopefully we see some authority reintroduced back into his game with a more explosive first step and finish at the rim.
Check out 5:27 :eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa2qVkjss9Y#t=327

navy
08-04-2014, 06:55 PM
Hmm....

Not sure if this is a good move. Cleveland isnt exactly stacked on bigs.

Smoke117
Hopefully he can actually fulfill all the talk he does about himself defensively. He talked a big game last season, but didn't do much at all. Let's see if he has some new motivation.

Cocaine80s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJVxbTrVbp0

BarberSchool
08-04-2014, 06:56 PM
How has no one in this thread asserted the possibility that this whole story could be cover for him ramping down from steroid and HGH use, due to Commissioner Silver announcing much more stringent testing this upcoming season ????????????

You f#@king idiots.

Myth
08-04-2014, 06:56 PM
http://www.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/50-Cent-Skinny-Pictures-500x666.jpg

SamuraiSWISH
08-04-2014, 06:58 PM
Apparently LeBron has cut carbs out of his diet trying to lose weight and lean out for this upcoming season. I suspect it's to gain back some atheleticism that he's lost in Miami with age. From the picture he's at LEAST lost 20 pounds.

Wow, that's a lot of weight visually that he's dropped. It becomes apparent at around 15 pounds or more. So he's lost quite a bit.

Good thing too, I've been saying he's needed to do this since 2010. The peak of his athleticism he was still fast while being large. Since then it has at times hindered his off the dribble game. Looks like he wants to be sleek next season. He needed to be big though in Miami to help crash boards. But with AV, and potentially Love? there is not a need to be so big. I think his weight limited him when Leonard was defending him in the Finals. Good for him.

Kobe dropped weight from 2007, heading into 2008 to be quicker.
MJ dropped weight from 1996, heading into 1997 to be quicker.

Both had career years. Hopefully the same holds true for Bron. We could see a return of his sleakness, and explosion this season that seemed to dwindle the past several seasons.

BigBoss
08-04-2014, 07:01 PM
Huge shirt and angles. The guy is still huge. OP's a fakkiit

monkeypox
08-04-2014, 07:02 PM
Smart move. It'll reduce wear on his joins a good amount. Although depending on how he's doing it though he could end up losing bone density. It's a give and take I guess.

It reminds me of those 50cent picks when he was losing weight to play a dying person in a movie.

BarberSchool
08-04-2014, 07:03 PM
Do y'all know what happens when a player stops using steroids ?

They get HURT.

DavisWarriorsFan
Wow, that's a lot of weight visually that he's dropped. It becomes apparent at around 15 pounds or more. So he's lost quite a bit.

Good thing too, I've been saying he's needed to do this since 2010. The peak of his athleticism he was still fast while being large. Since then it has at times hindered his off the dribble game. Looks like he wants to be sleek next season. He needed to be big though in Miami to help crash boards. But with AV, and potentially Love? there is not a need to be so big. I think his weight limited him when Leonard was defending him in the Finals. Good for him.

Kobe dropped weight from 2007, heading into 2008 to be quicker.
MJ dropped weight from 1996, heading into 1997 to be quicker.

Both had career years. Hopefully the same holds true for Bron. We could see a return of his sleakness, and explosion this season that seemed to dwindle the past several seasons.
I thought Jordan gained weight. First 3peat era, MJ was 198 lbs. Then in the 2nd 3peat era, he weight in 216 lbs.

ArbitraryWater
He looks different :eek: (face)

SamuraiSWISH
08-04-2014, 07:08 PM
I thought Jordan gained weight. First 3peat era, MJ was 198 lbs. Then in the 2nd 3peat era, he weight in 216 lbs.
MJ gained weight every year from 1990 - 1996. 1996 was his strongest, but the upper body weight limited him at advanced age heading into the Finals. And that's why he believed he had such a poor showing, from a shooting percentage.

He dropped weight to be quicker heading into the 1997 season, as well as to alieviate knee tendinitis that bothered him late in the '96 season ... he went from 217 in '96 to 209 in 1997.

They talk about it here post game, the fourth game of the year where he dropped 50 on the Heat in Miami:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkS5rQIcg9U

The heaviest version of MJ was the Wizard years.

ArbitraryWater
08-04-2014, 07:10 PM
People forget this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi681tL0FJA

Everyone said he added too much weight in 2011, too...

Btw, he played that finals game 1 beautifully, and game 2 as well until the last 6 minutes arrived :lol

But before that, some sweeeet highlights with D-Wade

SamuraiSWISH
08-04-2014, 07:17 PM
I find it amazing how radically different he looks in just over one month basically since the Finals ended. Just cutting carbs can kind of do that ... the HGH testing rumors are an interesting coincidental view on this weight loss however.

KBaller33
08-04-2014, 07:20 PM
LeBron being on HGH would ruin the NBA. Why do you guys want to see that happen?

Suguru101
08-04-2014, 07:21 PM
LeBron being on HGH would ruin the NBA. Why do you guys want to see that happen?

PR nightmare would be an understatement...

KBaller33
08-04-2014, 07:26 PM
PR nightmare would be an understatement...

Yep. That would kill the league.

SamuraiSWISH
08-04-2014, 07:28 PM
Yep. That would kill the league.
Just like MJ possibly gambling on basketball games in the early 90s. Thus a 2 year retirement stint during his prime.

:pimp:

Hey Yo
08-04-2014, 07:30 PM
Hopefully he can actually fulfill all the talk he does about himself defensively. He talked a big game last season, but didn't do much at all. Let's see if he has some new motivation.
:biggums:

Hey Yo
08-04-2014, 07:34 PM
I find it amazing how radically different he looks in just over one month basically since the Finals ended. Just cutting carbs can kind of do that ... the HGH testing rumors are an interesting coincidental view on this weight loss however.
Who's reporting that he's lighter now due to HGH testing rumors?

BarberSchool
08-04-2014, 07:35 PM
LeBron being on HGH would ruin the NBA. Why do you guys want to see that happen?No one wants the NBA being ruined. Not LeBron, not the fans, and certainly not me.

What I do want to happen is truth to come out about him and wade, and for that truth to ruin their respective legacies.

SamuraiSWISH
08-04-2014, 07:36 PM
Who's reporting that he's lighter now due to HGH testing rumors?
No one is directly saying that in the media. They never would. It's a hypothetical being tossed around by posters here. And IMO it has legitimacy. Silver, the new commish is supposed to be having higher degrees of testing for HGH. And the season it is going to be cracked down on, majestically in just over a month since we last saw him LeBron is dropping significant amounts of weight. Something he needed to be doing since the 2011 Finals debacle.

chazzy
08-04-2014, 07:37 PM
Carb cutting is the quickest way to drop water weight. You can see big changes in a short amount of time if you're strict about it.

the paint won't be able to be packed like it was in Miami....
Huh?

KBaller33
08-04-2014, 07:38 PM
No one wants the NBA being ruined. Not LeBron, not the fans, and certainly not me.

What I do want to happen is truth to come out about him and wade, and for that truth to ruin their respective legacies.

Well if LeBron came out saying he was using HGH the past 4 years then yeah the NBA and it's credibility would go down the drain.

buddha
08-04-2014, 07:39 PM
Carb cutting is the quickest way to drop water weight. You can see big changes in a short amount of time if you're strict about it.

Huh?

actually fasting is the quickest way to drop water weight.

Hey Yo
08-04-2014, 07:41 PM
No one is directly saying that in the media. They never would. It's a hypothetical being tossed around by posters here. And IMO it has legitimacy. Silver, the new commish is supposed to be having higher degrees of testing for HGH. And the season it is going to be cracked down on, majestically in just over a month since we last saw him LeBron is dropping significant amounts of weight. Something he needed to be doing since the 2011 Finals debacle.
I'm not educated on HGH but the Finals have been over for a little, over a month.

If he was using HGH, would his body shrink that fast w/o taking a few doses?

G-train
08-04-2014, 07:46 PM

Everything in that video he has done at Miami, and then some.
People just didn't watch all the Heat regular season games.

L.A.Hawks
08-04-2014, 08:02 PM
what about that hairline tho...

LoneyROY7
08-04-2014, 08:31 PM

:lebronamazed:

PJR
08-04-2014, 08:33 PM
Paleo Diet. Ray Allen put LeBron and Wade on.

dreamwarrior
08-04-2014, 08:36 PM
This is the first proof I've seen of him actually genuinely caring about the town of Cleveland. He knows what he put them through and now he's coming back...he's losing the weight and the muslces because he knows if he gets caught using PEDs as a Cavalier it's going to tarnish the city's image beyond repair. Props for doing the right thing

HylianNightmare
08-04-2014, 08:40 PM
Back to explosive lbj

Magic 32
08-04-2014, 09:05 PM
Now he can flop better.

rlsmooth775
08-04-2014, 09:09 PM
He wants those Durant harden free throws good for him

theaussieguy
08-04-2014, 09:32 PM

noone loses weight that fast coming off steroids, let alone HGH. HGH isn't even used solely as a means to put on muscle although it certainly helps in conjunction with other steroids.

Just for those who want to know, it takes about 6 months after beginning a HGH routine (which you take daily, everyday) for effects to be felt. You will eventually start gaining mass but you won't blow up using HGH alone, you would make far more gains using something like test etc. However HGH gives you out of this world conditioning and its apparant in so many NBA players, aka derrick fisher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijqqx50FFyw

People really need to open their eyes, people consider Rondo skinny but they fail to notice just how much muscle, and not just muscle, dense conditioned functional muscle, in his arms, traps and delts he has gained in recent years. Someone with a trained eye can easily spot a naturally fit fella and someone enhanced. Pause it exactly at 3:25 in the above video. The best way to put it is, he simply looks 'joocy'. Much like Dwight howard in his prime, much like any other player im the nba.

In bodybuilding they call HGH, 'genetics in a bottle'

cliffs: Lebron losing this much weight has nothing to do with cessation of hgh

theaussieguy
08-04-2014, 09:34 PM
This is the first proof I've seen of him actually genuinely caring about the town of Cleveland. He knows what he put them through and now he's coming back...he's losing the weight and the muslces because he knows if he gets caught using PEDs as a Cavalier it's going to tarnish the city's image beyond repair. Props for doing the right thing

this is more bullsh!t, as I said you simply do not lose muscle that fast, especially when done in conjunction with correct post cycle therapy. Perhaps he did decide to cut some PED's to relinquish himself from his bigger build, but the majority of what has occurred is down to the cutting of carbs.

Also its well known that olympic sprinters gear themselves to the gills and then come off a couple months before competition and we all know how jacked they still are.

Frozen1
08-04-2014, 09:38 PM
I've read some stuff about him hanging out with lamar odom.

lilteapot
08-04-2014, 09:39 PM
You guys are dumb and clearly never watched Heat games in the past 4 years. He was still as explosive, he just decided he didn't need to be because he had other options.

He's still massive, but he shed weight to increase his stamina most likely. he got gassed in many games last season and losing the weight will allow him to play for longer stretches without getting too tired and cramping.

Also did someone say his game isn't based on physical contact?:roll: Sometimes I wonder if you guys even watch basketball.

He's still going to play in the post, he's still super strong, he just got leaner.

DMAVS41
08-04-2014, 09:41 PM
really smart decision to do it early.

will prolong his career even more by doing this now.

inclinerator
08-04-2014, 09:41 PM
the ped thing is the dumbest thing ive heard, u can mask that sht instantly these days

dubeta
08-04-2014, 09:48 PM
He wants those Durant harden free throws good for him

OMG ur right :wtf:

imagine Goatbron with that type of treatment?

35 ppg on 70%TS :bowdown:

Meticode
08-04-2014, 09:49 PM
You guys are dumb and clearly never watched Heat games in the past 4 years. He was still as explosive, he just decided he didn't need to be because he had other options.

He's still massive, but he shed weight to increase his stamina most likely. he got gassed in many games last season and losing the weight will allow him to play for longer stretches without getting too tired and cramping.

Also did someone say his game isn't based on physical contact?:roll: Sometimes I wonder if you guys even watch basketball.

He's still going to play in the post, he's still super strong, he just got leaner.
http://replygif.net/i/971.gif

Killbot
08-04-2014, 09:53 PM

Yup. Once they saw improvement in Allen's athletic ability and health at his old age, they were on it.

Meticode
08-04-2014, 09:55 PM
Yup. Once they saw improvement in Allen's athletic ability and health at his old age, they were on it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOgFbceGqnk#t=59

lilteapot
08-04-2014, 10:37 PM
http://replygif.net/i/971.gif
nice rebuttal, dimwit.

JtotheIzzo
08-04-2014, 10:51 PM

LeBron going through his emo phase.

Smart move, this guy is such a master of the mental game.

He will be 2/7 in finals at the end of 2016 so he needs to look sad for people to 'accept' his move to LA.

Guyliner to follow.

edrick
08-04-2014, 11:02 PM
Maybe he decided to lose weight because of the cramping issues as well.

Beastmode88
08-04-2014, 11:11 PM

Lol paleo is a joke, it allows you to eat stuff like corn and fruits. Corn is a grain and fruits might not have complex sugars it still causes diabetes if consumed a lot. Fruit on the glycemic index is very misleading.

Cocaine80s
08-04-2014, 11:11 PM
Lol paleo is a joke, it allows you to eat stuff like corn and fruits. Corn is a grain and fruits might not have complex sugars it still causes diabetes if consumed a lot. Fruit on the glycemic index is very misleading.
shut up bitch

VIntageNOvel
08-04-2014, 11:19 PM

:roll: :applause:

Swaggin916
08-05-2014, 12:56 AM

50/50 glucose/fructose you need eat a helluva lot of fruit for it to give you diabetes and be inactive.

LBJFTW
08-05-2014, 12:57 AM

:lol + rep

EnoughSaid
08-05-2014, 01:12 AM
Better not be more prone to injuries. Will his strength get affected? Will he be as good pushing people through to get to the rim?

Anyway, Miami is still gonna bust that ass :D

Brokenbeat
08-05-2014, 01:15 AM
shut up bitch

:oldlol:

no pun intended
08-05-2014, 01:16 AM
Sleek LeBron was an insane beauty to watch.

rhowen4
08-05-2014, 01:22 AM
Is he good? Can MIA get him?

305Baller
08-05-2014, 01:23 AM
Of course he is trying to get lean. His stamina needs it.

DatAsh
08-05-2014, 02:12 AM

Wow, looking at that very first play it's clear he's lost quite a bit of his first step in Miami. His body control around the room is a lot better now though than it was in those clips. He looks wild and uncontrolled compared to now.

magnax1
08-05-2014, 02:23 AM
Actually looks like he lost an unhealthy amount of weight

Indian guy
08-05-2014, 03:00 AM
This past season was actually LeBron's most athletic since 2010. Weirdly enough, his athleticism improved with each subsequent season as a Heat. 2014>2013>2012>2011. He was also lighter each season. Can't see anything bad coming from this move unless he loses so much weight that it significantly hampers his strength, which is a big part of his game.

Really, 2013 and 2014 LeBron was an excellent athlete. Not what he was in Cleveland, but for his age(28-29), it was just right.

miggyme1
08-05-2014, 03:31 AM

y do people be so quick to assume that somebody has lost a step..the reason lebron hasnt played like that is because he really didnt have to the last four years. in cleveland he played that way because those cleveland teams sucked. with wade,bosh and a more talented team..bron could just let the game come to him. why overexert yourself when u playing with like 3 hall of famers in miami (wade,ray,bosh)

buddha
08-05-2014, 04:54 AM
This past season was actually LeBron's most athletic since 2010. Weirdly enough, his athleticism improved with each subsequent season as a Heat.

This is true. #HGHFORGREATNESS

tomtucker
08-05-2014, 05:13 AM
"ohio against the world" cap..........what kind of bullshit is that ?

TheMilkyBarKid
08-05-2014, 05:50 AM
Good move in my opinion.
He seems to be one of them athletes who can put on/slim down fairly easily, plus he has the work ethic that makes it so much easier.
Maybe he is confident he will be spending less time guarding 4's next year.

tomtucker
08-05-2014, 05:58 AM
http://nbatitlechase.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/lebron-picking-his-nose.jpg

Dragonyeuw
08-05-2014, 06:14 AM

Ah, he made a conscious decision to appear less explosive because of team needs. Well.......I guess that's that.

East_Stone_Ya
08-05-2014, 06:19 AM
Lebron gon' be looking like George Gervin when he was on that crack cocaine back in the summer of 84

:whatever:

r0drig0lac
08-05-2014, 07:22 AM
:applause: :bowdown:

ArbitraryWater
08-05-2014, 09:51 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuRyeZOIEAAKPnC.jpg

PleezeBelieve
08-05-2014, 09:57 AM
Looks like he's legitimately lost 25 pounds

Rocketswin2013
08-05-2014, 10:01 AM
LeShootingGuard

Only thing I don't like is he'll probably play less in the post

pegasus
08-05-2014, 10:08 AM
He looks ill. And that posture:roll: He looks like a sick, virgin school girl:lol

Soundwave
08-05-2014, 10:11 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuRyeZOIEAAKPnC.jpg

Looks like he's a homeless crack addict, lol.

AirFederer
08-05-2014, 10:39 AM
Going for that Bieber look :lol

This is not a hgh or PEd`s cut off. Playing lighter is smart, but he`ll never stop roiding. Silver will not stop NBA`s roid "policy", which is just a beard.

ArbitraryWater
08-05-2014, 10:46 AM
He looks ill. And that posture:roll: He looks like a sick, virgin school girl:lol

This guy having the time of his life right now :lol

russwest0
08-05-2014, 10:47 AM
The dude is trying so hard to be like Durant it's sad.

ArbitraryWater
08-05-2014, 10:49 AM
The dude is trying so hard to be like Durant it's sad.

This joke was already made by your buttbuddy Fudge on page 1... It's your 21st birthday, go out and do some shit you psycho looser

ZMonkey11
08-05-2014, 10:53 AM

literally just saw a travel on the first clip.

LeBron does that all the time?:biggums:

tmacattack33
08-05-2014, 10:57 AM
Interesting.

This also slightly gives more support for the fact that the K Love trade will probably happen...if Lebron knows Love is coming, he knows he won't be playing much PF anymore like he used to do on the Heat so he knows he can get rid of some muscle.

Jailblazers7
08-05-2014, 11:00 AM
I'm sure he has the best trainers and nutritionists helping him out but that does not look healthy.

Bandito
08-05-2014, 12:34 PM
Interesting.

This also slightly gives more support for the fact that the K Love trade will probably happen...if Lebron knows Love is coming, he knows he won't be playing much PF anymore like he used to do on the Heat so he knows he can get rid of some muscle.
This. That team is built to be a fastbreak one anyways. The cavaliers showtime :rockon:

ImKobe
08-05-2014, 12:36 PM
LeSkeleton

TheBigAristotle1
08-05-2014, 12:37 PM
Big mistake Lebron....

Lebron's bodyfat % was always low (at most 8-9%), he can't cut much more weight without sacrificing his strength which was always his biggest advantage.

I'd also like to point out that super low body fat percentages (sub 5%) are not ideal for most people. Unless your naturally super lean, you won't perform at your best while under 5% body fat. Body builders are actually at their weakest when under 5% bf.

Hoopz2332
08-05-2014, 12:38 PM
Looks like he's a homeless crack addict, lol.

looks healthier than Kobe though

http://i.imgur.com/2vWtuXz.jpg

Kobe looks like he has Aids:biggums:

tenzan
08-05-2014, 02:58 PM
This will be great for his knees entering into his 30s.

His blocks were down drastically last season so hopefully the loss of weight will help reduce any potential back ailments and improve his blocking.

~primetime~
08-05-2014, 04:29 PM
Jordan was sub 200 in his prime...he was pretty thin

dubeta
08-05-2014, 04:32 PM
looks healthier than Kobe though

http://i.imgur.com/2vWtuXz.jpg

Kobe looks like he has Aids:biggums:

Damn kobe stans have the nerve to say LeBald, when Kobe's hairline starts at the peak of his head

iznogood
08-05-2014, 04:40 PM
Big mistake Lebron....

Lebron's bodyfat % was always low (at most 8-9%), he can't cut much more weight without sacrificing his strength which was always his biggest advantage.

I'd also like to point out that super low body fat percentages (sub 5%) are not ideal for most people. Unless your naturally super lean, you won't perform at your best while under 5% body fat. Body builders are actually at their weakest when under 5% bf.
You're just speculating his bf% is lower. I think he'll probably be playing at the same bf% as he used to or only slightly lower. He's just loosing some muscle. Also nobody can stay or much less perform at 5% for a longer period of time without PEDs, no matter how "naturally lean" are you. I also think his bf% before was slightly higher, around 10% or 11%. So he'll be just fine playing at 8%. He's got the best trainers, doctors and nutritionists money can buy so sure nobody would overlook such an obvious risk.

jzek
08-05-2014, 05:09 PM
He knows Durant style body is the future

ImKobe
08-05-2014, 05:12 PM
It will do him better. More stamina. Added quickness. Less wear on his knees.

Don't see a problem here, tbh. Look at how much better Kobe looked in 2013 after losing 20 pounds and how efficient he was in the post.

Hoopz2332
08-06-2014, 05:44 AM
Damn kobe stans have the nerve to say LeBald, when Kobe's hairline starts at the peak of his head

:lol