PDA

View Full Version : Rubio + Wiggins would be a crazy combo

imnew09
08-05-2014, 07:53 PM
Rubio is an assist/pass machine, while Wiggins is an athletically freak. This duo will become ALL Stars in a few yrs and eventually will make some noises in the West. :applause:

Cocaine80s
08-05-2014, 07:53 PM
*Lavine+Wiggins

LoneyROY7
08-05-2014, 07:54 PM
This move to Minnesota is low-key an amazing move for both Wiggins and the T-Wolves.

Wiggins and Lavine with Rubio dishing dimes. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Timmy D for MVP
08-05-2014, 07:55 PM
I'm so happy I'm not the only one who thinks this!

That Timberwolves team will be so fun to watch!

They won't be good. Lord no, they'll be bad. But fun to watch. Like the Lakers. I can't wait for this season!

Levity
08-05-2014, 07:56 PM
Hell, you can even add Bennett to that list.

Rubio, Lavine, Wiggins, Bennet, and Pek/Dieng running in the open court will be nasty to watch.

Akrazotile
08-05-2014, 07:58 PM
This is one of those things that sounds great in theory but really isnt going to be as effective as people think. A team needs shooters to open up lanes and opportunities for guys to get to the rim.

Minnesotas not gonna have a single player who can shoot once Martin is traded. Teams will just pack the paint on them.

Remember the Suns fast breaks, as soon as they got down the court everyone around Nash would spiderweb out to the three point line and theyd bomb away. Same with Baron's Warriors. This team cant do that. Its not gonna be some high flying airshow the way people think it is.

Akrazotile
08-05-2014, 07:59 PM

Rubio, Lavine, Wiggins, Bennet, and Pek/Dieng running in the open court will be nasty to watch.

Theyre all gonna be running to the same spot :biggums:

LoneyROY7
08-05-2014, 08:00 PM
This is one of those things that sounds great in theory but really isnt going to be as effective as people think. A team needs shooters to open up lanes and opportunities for guys to get to the rim.

Minnesotas not gonna have a single player who can shoot once Martin is traded. Teams will just pack the paint on them.

Remember the Subs fast breaks, as soon as they got down the court everyone around Nash would spiderweb out to the three point line and theyd bomb away. Same with Baron's Warriors. This team cant do that. Its not gonna be some high flying airshow the way people think it is.

You haven't watched Zach Lavine then. Dude has a beautiful jumper.

Levity
08-05-2014, 08:01 PM
Theyre all gonna be running to the same spot :biggums:

if you take a quote complete linear, sure. but in reality, these guys are professional players, and will know when and where to go on a fast break. please save your ignorance for someone else.

Akrazotile
08-05-2014, 08:05 PM

If its so beautiful then why dont you marry it:coleman:

BuffaloBill
08-05-2014, 08:12 PM
Are they keeping Dieng? Dieng is a beast too. Good young team we got here, the only thing holding them back is Love.

Cocaine80s
08-05-2014, 08:16 PM
this

imnew09
08-05-2014, 08:26 PM

Remember the Suns fast breaks, as soon as they got down the court everyone around Nash would spiderweb out to the three point line and theyd bomb away. Same with Baron's Warriors. This team cant do that. Its not gonna be some high flying airshow the way people think it is.

I'm positive that Rubio has been working hard on his jumper. Mo williams can shoot, Brewer can shoot, Lavine can shoot, Wiggin will improve on his shooting

JellyBean
08-05-2014, 08:58 PM
I can not wait until a deal gets done. Ship K-Love out of here and get Wiggins here in Minnesota. :cheers:

04mzwach
08-05-2014, 09:04 PM
I know Young has a keen sense of giving the PG a clear passing lane so I can't wait to see the buckets pile up for Young. He's built to play with a PG like Rubio.

LakersForlife
08-05-2014, 09:13 PM
if rubio learns to ****ing shoot yes deadly

04mzwach
08-05-2014, 09:17 PM
I'm positive that Rubio has been working hard on his jumper. Mo williams can shoot, Brewer can shoot, Lavine can shoot, Wiggin will improve on his shooting
Brewer can't really shoot. He pretends sometimes though.

PleezeBelieve
08-05-2014, 09:22 PM
Worst shooting combo in the league. Won't average over 30 points between them both

04mzwach
08-05-2014, 10:42 PM
The return of Schved. I think he'll be on the come up this year if we don't trade him in the Young deal.

imnew09
08-06-2014, 12:38 AM
Worst shooting combo in the league. Won't average over 30 points between them both

Salty af trading away Wigging for empty stats

TheMilkyBarKid
08-06-2014, 01:40 AM
I posted yesterday I could see Wiggins shooting nearly 20 ppg if he goes to the wolves (not on a great %), but I'm sure Rubio will feed him the ball well.

wally_world
08-06-2014, 01:51 AM
Brightside of getting Bennett/Wiggins is they still have alot of time left on their rookie contracts. Wolves can easily get better from this trade. Key is keeping Rubio at a good price.

El Gato Negro
08-06-2014, 04:28 AM
Wow wolves fans really think they are better without love? in for a rude awakening.

Sammyzuko
08-06-2014, 07:27 AM
Wow wolves fans really think they are better without love? in for a rude awakening.
They got along alright in the past when Love was injured. The Wolves were a .500 team when love was out with knucklepushupitis....their record didn't improve when he returned.

morbius
08-06-2014, 08:25 AM
They're not going to be much worse either. Love took them nowhere, now at least they have a new hope.

morbius
08-06-2014, 08:28 AM

Not going to be much worse, either. Love didn't take them anywhere. Now at least they have hope with a young pair of wings.

toneloc103
08-06-2014, 08:51 AM

exactly

StephHamann
08-06-2014, 08:58 AM
Rubio LaVine Wiggings Bennett Dieng all can't shoot.

:applause:

chocolatethunder
08-06-2014, 09:16 AM

Lavine can shoot for sure. Not only was he the best athletes at the combine but he also was one of the best shooters. I have to say that Wiggins' jumpshot is better than I thought it was. He's hardly an awful shooter. He may not be a great shooter but he's good enough to make his man respect his shot. Rubio can't shoot at all, not even a little. Bennett can shoot. I'm not sure how much you've seen any of these guys play.

LoneyROY7
08-06-2014, 09:17 AM

False.

B-Easy8
08-06-2014, 09:49 AM
Finally put athletic guys and shooters around Rubio and Pek. Might be a guy who plays D other than Rubio now as well!

Love will be good with the Cavs but he didn't help us at all. Rubio to me is far more important than Love. If I had to see him not play d to grab a rebound one more time I would have gone crazy.

BoutPractice
08-06-2014, 11:23 AM
The Wolves should be must see TV next year.

Rubio is already one of the more entertaining playmakers in the world, and they've been interesting to watch ever since he's entered the league... but give him Wiggins and LaVine and you have yourself the new Lob City. Especially since they're so young and eager to show their hops.

R.I.P.
08-06-2014, 02:39 PM

Pek running with them would be nasty indeed. :lol Would also only last 10 games before he gets injured again. I

04mzwach
08-06-2014, 07:48 PM

Lavine and Dieng can both shoot well and who needs to shoot great when you cause the most turnovers in the league?

Andrew Wiggins signature shot for NBA2K14:

Release Timing: Normal
Shooting Form: lamarcus aldridge
Shoot Base: jump shot 4
Fade Away: J Big Kick
Drible pull up: Elite 8
Spin Jumper: Normal

The fact that we have the #2, 3 and 6 leaders in steals last season looks promising as well as our team was 2nd in creating turnovers last year. I won't miss Kevin Love

because he just doesn't work with Pekovic. We allowed nearly the best FG% in the league against our opponents. Sure, we led the league in holding our opponent to the

fewest free throws, but allowing nearly the highest point total and field goal percentage combined in the league is horrible.

There's really not much wrong with Minnesota except for their defense. We're making the playoffs. I wasn't 100% before but now I am. We'd get 20 point leads and give away the

game, it didn't make any sense. Good riddance Love. I'm sure Love will do better at Cleveland where he'll have a more mobile center to play along with him.