Ray Allen

Them calves...

http://i.imgur.com/RbvQWfr.png

JimmyMcAdocious
08-06-2014, 05:33 PM
LeBron? That ***** is anorexic.

MP.Trey
08-06-2014, 05:38 PM
Derek Fisher anyone? Dude was jacked right when he came in the league though, not like a sudden increase or anything but damn that motherf*ckers built like a tank.

qrich
08-06-2014, 05:45 PM
All of them

GODbe
08-06-2014, 06:13 PM
LeBald. He's already had a tumor and coincidentally as soon as rumors of randomized PED testings happening during the offseason he decides to "change his diet" and "slim down". Doesn't get anymore obvious then that:facepalm .

Real14
08-06-2014, 06:14 PM
Lebron
Wade
Dfright

Meticode
08-06-2014, 06:19 PM
Them calves...

I wonder if he has a hair anywhere on his body?

Real14
08-06-2014, 06:21 PM
:biggums:

SpanishACB
08-06-2014, 06:22 PM

is wondering all you're doing? or you're also touching yourself?

SpanishACB
08-06-2014, 06:22 PM

Yeah, imagination > videos when it comes to maturbating

magnax1
08-06-2014, 06:24 PM
Wasnt aldridge diagnosed with an enlarged heart?HGH and (rarely but sometimes) roids cause that.
Pretty sure fisher was on something this last season. Probably most players have tried something. Didnt KD say it was the norm or something and he just refused to do it?

SpanishACB
08-06-2014, 06:27 PM
Wasnt aldridge diagnosed with an enlarged heart?HGH and (rarely but sometimes) roids cause that.
Pretty sure fisher was on something this last season. Probably most players have tried something. Didnt KD say it was the norm or something and he just refused to do it?

you know what also causes an enlarged heart?

doing lots of sport

Rose'sACL
08-06-2014, 06:29 PM
MJ started roiding in the NBA. He made so much money by doing it that it is pretty hard for current players to not follow in his footsteps.

magnax1
08-06-2014, 06:30 PM
you know what also causes an enlarged heart?

doing lots of sport
Ive never heard of athletics causing enlarged heart. In fact it usually protects against it.

SpanishACB
08-06-2014, 06:34 PM
Ive never heard of athletics causing enlarged heart. In fact it usually protects against it.

So why don't you stop relying on what you hear to influence the reach your knowledge and actually do some research? Research is idiot proof nowadays, just type google.com and press Enter. You following?

Oh, here, have a link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athletic_heart_syndrome

You can also google for sudden deaths in sports.

StephHamann
08-06-2014, 06:39 PM
http://redsarmy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/dwight-before-and-after.bmp

magnax1
08-06-2014, 06:44 PM
So why don't you stop relying on what you hear to influence the reach your knowledge and actually do some research? Research is idiot proof nowadays, just type google.com and press Enter. You following?

Oh, here, have a link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athletic_heart_syndrome

You can also google for sudden deaths in sports.

This is because athlete's heart is a normal,*physiological*adaptation of the body to the stresses of physical conditioning and aerobic exercise.

Read your own article dumb****.
Not=enlarged heart. Enlarged heart is when the chambers shrink because the muscles encasing them enlarge causing permanent damage to the productivity of your heart.
Hypertrophic myocardiopathy is what Im talking about.

bballnoob1192
08-06-2014, 06:48 PM
im pretty sure whatever treatment kobe is using in germany is some form of steroids. I don't have any proof just a gut feeling.

buddha
08-06-2014, 06:56 PM
blake griffin has to be on the juice. no way a white boy can jump like that without the juice.

08-06-2014, 06:58 PM
Ray allen 's calves look cartoonishly big. They look convincingly like implants.

TheNaturalWR
08-06-2014, 08:08 PM
It's safe to say at least 90% of professional athletes are on gear. When that much money is on the line you would be stupid not to.

TheNaturalWR
08-06-2014, 08:11 PM
Them calves...

Doubt it. Calves are mainly genetic.

buddha
08-06-2014, 08:17 PM
Doubt it. Calves are mainly genetic.

yeah he was born with those. :roll: :roll:

TheNaturalWR
08-06-2014, 08:19 PM
yeah he was born with those. :roll: :roll:

Are you ****ing stupid? lol @ you thinking that's what I meant when I said genetics. Can already tell you're a frail **** who doesn't lift.

RoundMoundOfReb
08-06-2014, 08:20 PM
Ray Allen hasn't eaten fried food in like 20 years...he's notorious for having a great diet and work ethic...If you're gonna accuse him you might as well accuse anybody..

TheNaturalWR
08-06-2014, 08:23 PM
Ray Allen hasn't eaten fried food in like 20 years...he's notorious for having a great diet and work ethic...If you're gonna accuse him you might as well accuse anybody..

Yup. You could see his off season routine and he doesn't have the easy signs of roid usage.

Wade's my favorite player but he's an obvious one. His jaw, the fact that he's 225 lean is pretty suspicious(although it is possible). He gained a ridiculous amount of muscle mass in a 2 year stretch from 09 to 11.

Unstoppabull
08-06-2014, 09:13 PM
I'd like to add Chris Anderson to the list, simply because of history.

Unstoppabull
08-06-2014, 09:17 PM
Rashard Lewis is on the list because of this. Obvious one, since he got caught.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4381822

Not every steroid user gains a lot of muscle mass. It's not all about muscle. Sometimes Steroids is about recovery. I put Ray Allen on the list because he's like 39 Years old now. Back in 2007, he had bone spur surgery in both ankles. Since that time, he really hasn't missed much games at all and has routinely averaged over 35 mpg. His minutes never really took a hit, until he came to Miami, but that was when he played a lesser role. To me that tells me that something is happening. Usually Bone spurs denote that a player is aging and needs to be played less. However, when you watch Ray Allen, the opposite is true. He never gets tired. Pretty sure he's on something.

TheNaturalWR
08-06-2014, 09:37 PM
Rashard Lewis is on the list because of this. Obvious one, since he got caught.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4381822

Not every steroid user gains a lot of muscle mass. It's not all about muscle. Sometimes Steroids is about recovery. I put Ray Allen on the list because he's like 39 Years old now. Back in 2007, he had bone spur surgery in both ankles. Since that time, he really hasn't missed much games at all and has routinely averaged over 35 mpg. His minutes never really took a hit, until he came to Miami, but that was when he played a lesser role. To me that tells me that something is happening. Usually Bone spurs denote that a player is aging and needs to be played less. However, when you watch Ray Allen, the opposite is true. He never gets tired. Pretty sure he's on something.

It's not all about muscle mass but Ray Allen does lift a shit ton of weights and he has no signs of a steroid gut, 3D delts, monster traps, or a ****ing gorilla chest in fact he doesn't even have a chest. He only plays 20 minutes a game and his cardio is insane. He just has insane conditioning.

SexSymbol
08-06-2014, 09:38 PM
Hedo Turkoglu. You just can't achieve that body without some PED's

Euroleague
08-06-2014, 10:20 PM
More like post a list of NBA players that might not be using them.