PDA

View Full Version : Kobe, the only player to be in 2 different big FOURS!

JT123
08-06-2014, 08:57 PM
And fail miserably both times! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Talking about competitve basketball... Shame on this guy seriously, how can one ever consider him as all time great when all he does is collide with multiple stars to "win".

imnew09
08-06-2014, 08:58 PM
try harder.

Big FOUR Veterans...

SexSymbol
08-06-2014, 09:00 PM
ok

knickswoman
08-06-2014, 09:00 PM
bran stans proving once again how stupid they are:lol

AnaheimLakers24
08-06-2014, 09:01 PM
they got to you :lol

dubeta
08-06-2014, 09:01 PM
Biggest chokejob ever in 2004

Freaking Karl Malone, scored more points than even Jordan all time, top 3 PF all time

And Gary Payton the only player to ever stop Jordan, GOAT 2 way Pg

plus prime Shaq?!! :oldlol:

honestly take out kobe from that team and they win the ring

LongLiveTheKing
08-06-2014, 09:02 PM
try harder.

Big FOUR Veterans...
Karl Malone was capable of dropping 30 and triple doubles. Gary Payton still could drop 30 prime Shaq stacked AF.

Prime D12 plus Pau Artest and Nash stacked.

JT123
try harder.

Big FOUR Veterans...
I knew some Kobetard was gonna pull the "old" excuse. :rolleyes:
Malone averaged 20 ppg the season before coming to the Lakers, and was still a top PF in the league! Just cause Kobe reduced him to a spot up shooter doesn't mean Malone was washed up. :sleeping

buddha
Tim Duncan
Tony Parker
Manu Ginobili
David Robinson

Tim Duncan
Tony Parker
Manu Ginobili
Kawhi Leonard

SexSymbol
08-06-2014, 09:03 PM

Freaking Karl Malone, scored more points than even Jordan all time, top 3 PF all time

Take Kobe out from that team and they don't make the finals

Oh, and http://www.videogameologists.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/spongebob_imagination.png

buddha
08-06-2014, 09:04 PM
Karl Malone was capable of dropping 30 and triple doubles. Gary Payton still could drop 30 prime Shaq stacked AF.

Prime D12 plus Pau Artest and Nash stacked.

so is that why they both averaged under 5 pts a game during the finals?

Fudge
08-06-2014, 09:05 PM
Except only 1 or 2 WERE in their prime in both...which was basically what that other thread was about. :hammerhead:

In that case, LeBron's been in three big 3's with Shaq and Ben Wallace. :oldlol: :oldlol:

Bron stans take the L again. How much more can y'all nighas take?

JT123

:lol It's funny because it's true!

dubeta

Isnt that the same argument these kobe stans make?

"But but.. FMVP wade and 25 and 12 beast BOSH super stacked!!"

Wade was a 15 ppg role player and bosh was a 12ppg 6 reb scrub

FACT

rule1223
Prime D12, pau, artest and nash swept without kobe and id assume the same thing with shaq, malone, payton too if kobe wasnt playing. Maybe Shaq might have won them a few games or even a series

SpecialQue
08-06-2014, 09:06 PM
This forum's going down faster than OP upon arriving in Akron.

imnew09
08-06-2014, 09:06 PM
I knew some Kobetard was gonna pull the "old" excuse. :rolleyes:
Malone averaged 20 ppg the season before coming to the Lakers, and was still a top PF in the league! Just cause Kobe reduced him to a spot up shooter doesn't mean Malone was washed up. :sleeping

:applause: :bowdown:

I'm speechless :roll:

That nigg@ was injured and couldn't play for a shT. get your basketball knowledge first before embarrassing yourself

Warfan
08-06-2014, 09:07 PM
God damn this forum is garbage. It's just the same trolls posting the same garbage everyday. It's really annoying...

imnew09
08-06-2014, 09:07 PM

FACT

Fact : Wade scored more points than Lebron in the Final 2011

dubeta
08-06-2014, 09:09 PM
Fact : Wade scored more points than Lebron in the Final 2011

Fact: Gasol led the Lakers in WinShares and PER in their 2010 championship

buddha
08-06-2014, 09:10 PM

FACT

if the '04 Lakers had '14 Wade and Bosh instead of Karl Malone and Gary Payton they would have swept the Pistons. Hell, give the '04 lakers '14 Ray Allen instead of Gary Payton and they would have swept them.

LongLiveTheKing
08-06-2014, 09:11 PM
Kobe chucked to much

imnew09
08-06-2014, 09:11 PM
Fact: Gasol led the Lakers in WinShares and PER in their 2010 championship

:lol Typical Lebron fans... talking about per and efficiency.:lol

Kobe was dominant in 2010

dubeta
08-06-2014, 09:12 PM
:lol Typical Lebron fans... talking about per and efficiency.:lol

Kobe was dominant in 2010

6-24 :oldlol:

GTFO :roll:

JT123
08-06-2014, 09:13 PM
Prime D12, pau, artest and nash swept without kobe and id assume the same thing with shaq, malone, payton too if kobe wasnt playing. Maybe Shaq might have won them a few games or even a series
Metta and Nash were injured. :no:

imnew09
08-06-2014, 09:15 PM
6-24 :oldlol:

GTFO :roll:

Played till the end, didn't give up and will his team to championship.

Meanwhile Lebron checked himself out of the game because he was too hot and led his team to the worst NBA FINAL in history with 4 blowout games :lol :applause:

JT123
08-06-2014, 09:18 PM
:applause: :bowdown:

I'm speechless :roll:

That nigg@ was injured and couldn't play for a shT. get your basketball knowledge first before embarrassing yourself
Read my last sentence, Kobe reduced Malone into a spot up shooter because he was unwilling to sacrifice his stats. If Kobe had shared the ball with Malone and Payton all year the Lakers would have swept through the playoffs. Stop making excuses for Kobe. Your boy let arguably the most historically stacked team of all time go to waste.

SpecialQue
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/2d/f7/34/2df734a733668c92a045e7d8bab49e04.jpg

Milbuck
Metta and Nash were injured. :no:
I suppose you don't give a shit that Pau missed 33 games in the regular season, and Nash 32, right? Or that Kobe..at 34 in his 17th season..averaged 28/6/7/1/1 on 58% TS for the last 25 games of the season to drag that team to the playoffs?

ArbitraryWater
08-06-2014, 09:23 PM
God damn this forum is garbage. It's just the same trolls posting the same garbage everyday. It's really annoying...

Mods should delet 60% on the main page tbh

RealGM ftw

imnew09
08-06-2014, 09:23 PM
Read my last sentence, Kobe reduced Malone into a spot up shooter because he was unwilling to sacrifice his stats. If Kobe had shared the ball with Malone and Payton all year the Lakers would have swept through the playoffs. Stop making excuses for Kobe. Your boy let arguably the most historically stacked team of all time go to waste.

Malone was like 40 yrs old. How many 40 yrs old are still in the league today? .... :facepalm

Malone also MISSED 40 games in that season. and it was his first TIME ADAPTING THE TRIANGLE OFFENSE. Having missed 40 games, da fu you gonna learn.... Stop posting and save yourself from embarrassment when you have zero knowledge of basketball

SpecialQue
08-06-2014, 09:26 PM
Excellente

JT123
08-06-2014, 09:26 PM
I suppose you don't give a shit that Pau missed 33 games in the regular season, and Nash 32, right? Or that Kobe..at 34 in his 17th season..averaged 28/6/7/1/1 on 58% TS for the last 25 games of the season to drag that team to the playoffs?
Well it's not like the Lakers were exactly dominating their competition when all 4 of those guys were healthy. :confusedshrug:
Kobe had a great offensive season, I'll give you that. However, the refs had a lot more to do with that playoff appearance than Kobe did. Multiple youtube vids were made detailing tons of questionable calls that the Lakers benefited from down the stretch of the season.

SexSymbol
08-06-2014, 09:28 PM
Well it's not like the Lakers were exactly dominating their competition when all 4 of those guys were healthy. :confusedshrug:
Kobe had a great offensive season, I'll give you that. However, the refs had a lot more to do with that playoff appearance than Kobe did. Multiple youtube vids were made detailing tons of questionable calls that the Lakers benefited from down the stretch of the season.
Well, exactly.
Just goes to show you how much cohesiveness and team spirit goes into winning.
Defense was a big issue too with Kobe playing big minutes and having no energy for defense left by the end of the 3rd, Nash being horrible as always, Dwight being incredibly underwhelming on that side of the floor, Gasol getting blown by everybody ever.

SpecialQue
08-06-2014, 09:28 PM
Ya'll know that DC has locked down dates for nine more DC Comics movies between 2016 and 2020? NINE! And I guarantee about half of them are going to be shit.

ArbitraryWater
08-06-2014, 09:29 PM
Bruh this Pasta was the shiiiiiiit

SexSymbol
08-06-2014, 09:31 PM
Ya'll know that DC has locked down dates for nine more DC Comics movies between 2016 and 2020? NINE! And I guarantee about half of them are going to be shit.
What are you talking about.
Ben Affleck as the batman is such an obvious and good choice :facepalm

DC's biggest problem is casting

imnew09
08-06-2014, 09:32 PM

:roll: :lol :applause: :facepalm :biggums:

I still haven't watched Galaxy of Guardians

JT123
08-06-2014, 09:33 PM
I'm gonna have to ask you to not derail my serious basketball thread with nonsense.

Milbuck
08-06-2014, 09:33 PM
Yvonne Strahovski is still hot as ****.

ArbitraryWater
08-06-2014, 09:34 PM
Honestly we're trolling the wrong thread :lol

The one by imnew09 was the original with LeBron/big three... This was just to show how retarded that is.. I hope

SpecialQue
08-06-2014, 09:42 PM
What are you talking about.
Ben Affleck as the batman is such an obvious and good choice :facepalm

DC's biggest problem is casting

You're kidding, right? As long as Goyer and Snyder are handling this series, it's going to be shit. Even if they brought back Bale nothing is going to make these movies any good because Snyder doesn't know how to direct people. Aside from Dawn of the Dead, are any of the characters in his films interesting as characters?

SexSymbol
08-06-2014, 09:54 PM
You're kidding, right? As long as Goyer and Snyder are handling this series, it's going to be shit. Even if they brought back Bale nothing is going to make these movies any good because Snyder doesn't know how to direct people. Aside from Dawn of the Dead, are any of the characters in his films interesting as characters?
I'd say Bale's talent could save the film from a character stand point. That guy who plays superman isn't really bad, if they could get some good chemistry with Bale, the movie could be bearable.
Shit, the whole concept of the movie is retarded, there's no scenario where character of batman and superman would fight with each other, I don't think even Nolan would save this film. It's just gonna be a nerd jerkfest with great special effects and a 2+ hour run time. Basically the transformers.

SpecialQue
08-06-2014, 10:18 PM
I'd say Bale's talent could save the film from a character stand point. That guy who plays superman isn't really bad, if they could get some good chemistry with Bale, the movie could be bearable.
Shit, the whole concept of the movie is retarded, there's no scenario where character of batman and superman would fight with each other, I don't think even Nolan would save this film. It's just gonna be a nerd jerkfest with great special effects and a 2+ hour run time. Basically the transformers.

Not only that, but I think they're also cramming Wonder Woman and Aquaman into that shit. Plus Lex Luthor and Cyborg as villains. What the fvck????

SexSymbol
08-06-2014, 10:27 PM
Not only that, but I think they're also cramming Wonder Woman and Aquaman into that shit. Plus Lex Luthor and Cyborg as villains. What the fvck????
I just don't understand
So are Batman and superman supposed to fight against each other? Or together against lex and cyborg. Or both?
I swear to god, the strangest concept to a superhero movie I've ever seen

Jameerthefear
08-06-2014, 10:29 PM
D.A.M.N.
OP is ****ing right. Kobe had some of the most stacked teams of alltime AND STILL COULDN'T GET IT DONE! ****ing ridiculous. I've moved him down a couple more spots on my alltime list.

Dragic4Life
08-07-2014, 12:01 AM
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Lebronxrings
08-07-2014, 12:08 AM
Posting in an epic thread :cheers:

Kobrick Stans lose again!

sportjames23
08-07-2014, 12:37 AM

Stop Jordan from what? Winning his 4th ring?

Try harder, ph@ggot.

dubeta
08-07-2014, 12:42 AM
Stop Jordan from what? Winning his 4th ring?

Try harder, ph@ggot.

Jordan got carried to that ring, like kobe winning with 6-24

LakersFan626
08-07-2014, 04:19 AM
Kobe chucked to much

You really think old Karl Malone and Gary Payton could have made a difference? They were both well into decline mode before going to the Lakers... Malone was well behind Duncan, Garnett, Dirk, and Webber (you can even put Pau in there as he led the Grizzlies to 50 wins that year and became the player he'd be for the next eight years or so, though he wasn't anywhere near the level of those four yet) while Payton was taking a backseat to the likes of Kidd, Nash, Francis, Marbury, Billups, Parker, Arenas, and Baron Davis.

Really, both Payton and Malone were well past their elite days in 2004 and Shaq, while still elite, only had a couple more years of high level play before declining himself. It was time to make the Lakers Kobe's team, and they did it the next year, and it eventually paid off big time. Kobe's performance was a big reason they lost but I don't see Malone and Payton magically playing well if Kobe shot less.

Purch
08-07-2014, 05:56 AM
Tim Duncan
Tony Parker
Manu Ginobili
David Robinson

Tim Duncan
Tony Parker
Manu Ginobili
Kawhi Leonard

Since when is a rookie Manu and a second year Parker, somehow part of a big 4? Have we ever considered rookies part of anything?