PDA

View Full Version : Matrix "leaning strongly" towards signing with Cavs

Kingwillball
08-06-2014, 10:42 PM
Figured he would sign with Pacers over Cavs cause of more $ and PT, however the Pacers are going nowhere next season and he wants to play for a ring obviously. Matrix on Cavs gives them a nice balance of Wing Players and also gives the Cavs a boost with Wing Defense. He would likely backup Lebron while Miller plays more of a 2 guard backup role. IMO the Cavs should Package TT for a Center like Larry Sanders and let Matrix backup Love while Miller backups Lebron. Either way Cavs setting up nicely and potentially can be the most talented team Lebron has ever played on.

http://distinctathlete.com/report-shawn-marion-leaning-strongly-toward-signing-with-cleveland/

JT123
08-06-2014, 10:44 PM
Another player who takes less money to play with Lebron. :lol
No player in NBA history has caused as many players to willingly take paycuts as Lebron has. :bowdown: :bowdown:

SpecialQue
08-06-2014, 10:45 PM
lol

Fudge
08-06-2014, 10:45 PM
So fukking stacked it's ridiculous.

hawkfan
08-06-2014, 10:47 PM
Marion, Jones, Miller, maybe Allen or Billups.
Trading for Love and maybe Martin.
So much for wanting to work with young guys.

Meticode
08-06-2014, 10:48 PM
Figured he would sign with Pacers over Cavs cause of more $ and PT, however the Pacers are going nowhere next season and he wants to play for a ring obviously. Matrix on Cavs gives them a nice balance of Wing Players and also gives the Cavs a boost with Wing Defense. He would likely backup Lebron while Miller plays more of a 2 guard backup role. IMO the Cavs should Package TT for a Center like Larry Sanders and let Matrix backup Love while Miller backups Lebron. Either way Cavs setting up nicely and potentially can be the most talented team Lebron has ever played on.

http://distinctathlete.com/report-shawn-marion-leaning-strongly-toward-signing-with-cleveland/
That would be pretty hard to do since Sanders is making $11 million a year right now. You'd have LeBron at $20 milion, Irving at $18 million, Love at least at $15 million.

buddha
08-06-2014, 10:50 PM
Kyrie Irving / Chauncey Billups / Matthew Dellevedova
Dion Waiters / Ray Allen
LeBron James / Mike Miller / James Jones
Kevin Love / Shawn Marion
Anderson Varajeo / Tristan Thompson / Brendan Haywood

STACKS ON DECK *****

Cocaine80s
08-06-2014, 10:51 PM
is he good? can the heat get him?

Meticode
08-06-2014, 10:51 PM
Kyrie Irving / Chauncey Billups / Matthew Dellevedova
Dion Waiters / Mike Miller
LeBron James / Shawn Marion / James Jones
Kevin Love / Tristan Thompson
Anderson Varajeo /Spencer Haywood

STACKS ON DECK *****
:roll:

russwest0
08-06-2014, 10:53 PM
Holy shit, this squad is gonna be fukking LOADED :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

It's gonna get to the point where if you bet on Cleveland winning it all and you're correct then you gotta pay up some cash just for being right :roll:

JT123
08-06-2014, 10:55 PM
Marion, Jones, Miller, maybe Allen or Billups.
Trading for Love and maybe Martin.
So much for wanting to work with young guys.
Cleveland's front office is making these moves. Lebron would never interfere with personnel decisions, as he is just a player.

russwest0
08-06-2014, 10:55 PM
Lebron would never interfere with personnel decisions, as he is just a player.

So he just forgot to put Wiggins name in his return to home letter then?

:wtf:

Warfan
08-06-2014, 10:56 PM
God damn bron's doing work. He was like there's no way we win next season, too early. This will be a long process, I wanna mould the young talent on this team :lol

Kingwillball
08-06-2014, 10:57 PM
That would be pretty hard to do since Sanders is making $11 million a year right now. You'd have LeBron at $20 milion, Irving at $18 million, Love at least at $15 million.

I hear ya but would fill out roster better. With that said hope Cavs keep at least half the team young.. Would not be wise to turn them into heat where all roll players were step away from retirement. Good news is love, Irving, waiters, TT, Dely all still young. Lebron still in prime and Vets they do have are all still productive players..

no pun intended
08-06-2014, 10:58 PM
Man that wouldvw been one hell of a lineup for the Pacers if that had Marion if George was healthy as well.

gts
08-06-2014, 11:04 PM
did the Mavs even make a run at getting this guy back or do they thing he's not worth even a vets minimum contract?

KyrieTheFuture
08-06-2014, 11:07 PM
**** yes. Can we get a god damn center now please?

Pointguard
08-06-2014, 11:11 PM
Billups, Marion and Jones won't mean much in the playoffs but will help during the regular season. They just havent played much and haven't been productive in a minute. Miller is in the same boat too. Marion has been active but he's up there in age too. I do think they are serviceable because all have great experience and Lebron will open something up for them.

Regular season game changers.

poido123
08-06-2014, 11:12 PM
I reckon bulls would of been first choice, had it not been for the fact we couldn't promise him a starting spot or a heap of minutes.

As I've said before, he's got a girlfriend and baby who live in chicago, regularly attends the pro am events and the city itself.

Good luck to him, just makes for a mightier victory if bulls beat them :rockon:

Kingwillball
08-06-2014, 11:14 PM
I know it probably won't happen but would not hate idea of Trading Waiters with Wiggens and Bennet to get back Love,Martin and Dieng. Cavs would have a great mix of Vets and young guys with Shooters and Defense.

Irving,Delly
Martin,Allen,Miller,Jones
Lebron,Miller,Matrix
Love,TT,Matrix
Andy V,Dieng,TT

KyrieTheFuture
08-06-2014, 11:16 PM
Billups, Marion and Jones won't mean much in the playoffs but will help during the regular season. They just have played much and haven't been productive in a minute. Miller is in the same boat too. Marion has been active but he's up there in age too. I do think they are serviceable because all have great experience and Lebron will open something up for them.

Miller had his best season in years last year what do you mean?

poido123
08-06-2014, 11:16 PM
**** yes. Can we get a god damn center now please?

No, no you can't :pimp:

You guys have a enough right?

Kingwillball
08-06-2014, 11:19 PM
Billups, Marion and Jones won't mean much in the playoffs but will help during the regular season. They just have played much and haven't been productive in a minute. Miller is in the same boat too. Marion has been active but he's up there in age too. I do think they are serviceable because all have great experience and Lebron will open something up for them.

I disagree Miller was one of the Grizz best Playoff performers last season and if Healthy is a good Bench player and bound to have some big moments or games in any series. Matrix in his worst season since rookie year last season average almost 11 and 6. He would be great coming off bench and playing some tough Defense and knocking down a big shot or grabbing a big rebound.Jones on other hand will probably not play much except in garbage time much like with Heat. Billups I did not include and not sure if he is necessary cause Delly is young plays solid D and can knock down the 3 ball.

russwest0
08-06-2014, 11:20 PM
No, no you can't :pimp:

You guys have a enough right?

It's never enough for bran. Dude has been on some fukking LOADED teams and still has a losing finals
record

J Shuttlesworth
08-06-2014, 11:20 PM
Damn, and i thought Marion hated Bron

poido123
08-06-2014, 11:24 PM
It's never enough for bran. Dude has been on some fukking LOADED teams and still has a losing finals
record

I don't see how this reflects his stance on developing with the younger guys...:lol

D-Rose
08-06-2014, 11:25 PM
did the Mavs even make a run at getting this guy back or do they thing he's not worth even a vets minimum contract?
I believe I read that he was interested in a starting role/heavy minutes only. Not sure how Cavs give him that either, but probably most appealing of options left on the plate for him.

Kingwillball
08-06-2014, 11:26 PM
record

Actually his 2 loaded teams he won in Finals. Last seasons team was not loaded they were old and injured. The cavs potentially can be a loaded team.

take away Cavs top 2 other than Lebron and focus on Role Players cavs are just deeper,Younger and more talented than Heat potentially.

KyrieTheFuture
08-06-2014, 11:33 PM
record

So does Durant

oh the horror
08-06-2014, 11:35 PM
I don't see how this reflects his stance on developing with the younger guys...:lol

Yeah he's developing them alright. Right into other teams for veteran assets.

J Shuttlesworth
08-06-2014, 11:35 PM
lol @ people who act like GMs shouldn't have players signed if the opportunity arrives, and then tries to act like the star player on the team is doing something wrong

Pointguard
08-06-2014, 11:37 PM
I disagree Miller was one of the Grizz best Playoff performers last season and if Healthy is a good Bench player and bound to have some big moments or games in any series. Matrix in his worst season since rookie year last season average almost 11 and 6. He would be great coming off bench and playing some tough Defense and knocking down a big shot or grabbing a big rebound.Jones on other hand will probably not play much except in garbage time much like with Heat. Billups I did not include and not sure if he is necessary cause Delly is young plays solid D and can knock down the 3 ball.

He was a seven ppg scorer in the playoffs last year??? He has no chance of playing 24 minutes in Cleveland. Played old when he was 26 and is 34 now. '05 is the last year he got double digit scoring. I don't see how he can approach that now. You are looking at a four ppg scorer with one good pass a game. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Kingwillball
08-06-2014, 11:40 PM
Lebron still wanting to play with Young Core as Potentially Love,Irving,Waiters and TT are all still young but any smart team would want some Vets with Championship experience that players like Miller and Marion bring. Also a team with more Guys who know how to win is better developing a team with some young guys. Cavs and Lebron would be stupid for wanting to babysit a bunch of youngsters who will take 2 or 3 years to become championship contenders at earliest than to play around a team that will be good near term and long term.

Pointguard
08-06-2014, 11:45 PM
Marion in the playoffs was eight and five in 27 minutes. He'll get half as many minutes here as well. He's a hustle player coming into conference that plays a tigher game. He won't be getting as many open looks and will be facing even more hustle players. Being a hustle player at 36 years old becomes a real choir.

Kingwillball
08-06-2014, 11:45 PM
He was a seven ppg scorer in the playoffs last year??? He has no chance of playing 24 minutes in Cleveland. Played old when he was 26 and is 34 now. '05 is the last year he got double digit scoring. I don't see how he can approach that now. You are looking at a four ppg scorer with one good pass a game. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

He is not needed to score a ton just knock down a big shot play some D and make a big play here or there. Miller can have a game where he knocks down 4 or 5 three's in any series. with Lebron,Love,Irving,Waiters Cavs will not need a ton of scoring just guys playing there roles.

poido123
08-06-2014, 11:54 PM
Yeah he's developing them alright. Right into other teams for veteran assets.

You got it. :roll:

RedBlackAttack
08-07-2014, 12:05 AM
Marion in the playoffs was eight and five in 27 minutes. He'll get half as many minutes here as well. He's a hustle player coming into conference that plays a tigher game. He won't be getting as many open looks and will be facing even more hustle players. Being a hustle player at 36 years old becomes a real choir.
The team really needs defense, length and a versatile defender on the wing. Marion, even at his advanced age, fits the bill pretty well. The fact that maybe he can't do quite as many things as he could do even a few years ago isn't a huge drawback. The Cavs aren't going to be asking him to do much more than matching up defensively with certain teams and knock down an open shot occasionally. I think he's still capable of that.

tpols
08-07-2014, 12:12 AM
Damn, and i thought Marion hated Bron

this.. wtf.

dubeta
08-07-2014, 12:23 AM
LeBron's the only person in his prime on the cavs

the rest are young guns and old vets

noone in their prime to help lebron in the playoffs

Damn this is like the 2014 heat again, Brans gonna have to carry these dudes to the ring :facepalm

If cavs can win with this roster Bran is top 3 GOAT minimum :applause: :bowdown:

hawkfan
08-07-2014, 12:27 AM
Marion will be LeBron's Diaw.
Great pickup, if they get him.

miles berg
08-07-2014, 12:30 AM
Ridiculous how loaded that team is.

RedBlackAttack
08-07-2014, 12:32 AM
Ridiculous how loaded that team is.
Not sure I'd go as far as to call it "loaded." There are still legitimate issues with depth in the frontcourt. And, given Varejao's recent injury history, one small tweak could throw things off entirely.

The roster is shaping up nicely, though. It's a good mix of young guns and veterans. Also, the floor spacing should be amazing with the Irving-James-Love trio.

hawkfan
08-07-2014, 12:45 AM
Not sure I'd go as far as to call it "loaded." There are still legitimate issues with depth in the frontcourt. And, given Varejao's recent injury history, one small tweak could throw things off entirely.

The roster is shaping up nicely, though. It's a good mix of young guns and veterans. Also, the floor spacing should be amazing with the Irving-James-Love trio.

If the Cavs get Okafor, and he's healthy, the depth is very solid.

RedBlackAttack
08-07-2014, 12:55 AM
If the Cavs get Okafor, and he's healthy, the depth is very solid.
Okafor would be a nice get, but I'm not seeing it. We're going to have to use the minimum to get Marion. Our moves in free agency are coming to a quickly approaching close, especially if this goes through.

We could make a move for another big, but it would have to be through a trade more than likely. Still plenty of assets to move around if we so choose. There's also the possibility that Minnesota could be including something else of service in the trade package (Dieng's name has been brought up).

Real14
08-07-2014, 01:27 AM
:biggums: :wtf:

inclinerator
08-07-2014, 01:34 AM
nobody wanted to play in cleveland before now everybody and their grandma does

RedBlackAttack
08-07-2014, 01:38 AM
nobody wanted to play in cleveland before now everybody and their grandma does
Kyrie Irving, one of the league's young bright stars, signed a max contract extension long before all of the latest activity. Veteran players are attracting to good teams. Not exactly anything new.

Real14
08-07-2014, 01:40 AM
Kyrie Irving, one of the league's young bright stars, signed a max contract extension long before all of the latest activity. Veteran players are attracting to good teams. Not exactly anything new.
People are going to hate tha cavs more than when Lebron was on tha cheat now:facepalm

El Gato Negro
08-07-2014, 01:43 AM
People are going to hate tha cavs more than when Lebron was on tha cheat now:facepalm
People already hated the cavs before lebron signed. can't really be hated on much more lol.

poido123
08-07-2014, 01:46 AM

I think it has to be stated that cavs are loaded with talent.

Maybe deficient in one area, but let's not act like they haven't got enough already.

How much help does one player of lebrons caliber need? What happened to this guy nurturing the youngsters and developing with him?

Its clear he only wants to compete if he has a 90% chance of winning. Such a loser mentality.

Real14
08-07-2014, 01:46 AM
People already hated the cavs before lebron signed. can't really be hated on much more lol.
yes they can, knowing that cavs are looking to sign love, matrix, billups and allen too:facepalm

Real14
08-07-2014, 01:47 AM

Maybe deficient in one area, but let's not act like they haven't got enough already.

How much help does one player of lebrons caliber need? What happened to this guy nurturing the youngsters and developing with him?

Its clear he only wants to compete if he has a 90% chance of winning. Such a loser mentality.
Them days are gone just like his hairline.

El Gato Negro
08-07-2014, 01:49 AM
yes they can knowing that cavs are looking to sign love, matrix, billups and allen too:facepalm
I take the they good so we hate them over the they suck and drafted Bennett hate any day.

poido123
08-07-2014, 01:53 AM

Dont you think He knew all along that lebron was signing too? :Confusedshrug:

It has been reported that lebron made his decision on cleveland longn before he had signed.

Kingwillball
08-07-2014, 02:09 AM
I know a lot of Cavs fans like RBA were not thrilled at idea of Cavs trading away young talent like wiggins and Bennett but to get back a proven all star just entering his prime in love and get proven vets like miller and Marion below market value really sets this team up for immediate results.. Lebron alone with young guys is almost a guaranteed 15-20 gm improvement adding the other talent around him Cavs are going to be a team to be reckoned with immediately. Great part for them in a couple years when players like miller and Marion retire or move on the core will still be young enough to retool with other vets looking for one last shot at championship to stay contender for years..

GimmeThat
08-07-2014, 02:11 AM
2006 Heat

RedBlackAttack
08-07-2014, 02:12 AM
Dont you think He knew all along that lebron was signing too? :Confusedshrug:

It has been reported that lebron made his decision on cleveland longn before he had signed.
Absolutely not. Kyrie agreed just after the July window opened for teams to talk to players... immediately. James may have known that early on in the process, but he wasn't making it public and he definitely wasn't telling Kyrie.

In fact, I sort of see that kind of thinking as just a slap in the face to this organization. Anything good that happens, credit LeBron. Kyrie's reaction when James made his decision several weeks later was one of total surprise. He was even at a loss for words, which is very un-Kyrie-like.

Fudge
08-07-2014, 02:15 AM
I know a lot of Cavs fans like RBA were not thrilled at idea of Cavs trading away young talent like wiggins and Bennett but to get back a proven all star just entering his prime in love and get proven vets like miller and Marion below market value really sets this team up for immediate results.. Lebron alone with young guys is almost a guaranteed 15-20 gm improvement adding the other talent around him Cavs are going to be a team to be reckoned with immediately. Great part for them in a couple years when players like miller and Marion retire or move on the core will still be young enough to retool with other vets looking for one last shot at championship to stay contender for years..
Lmfao.

poido123
08-07-2014, 02:23 AM
Absolutely not. Kyrie agreed just after the July window opened for teams to talk to players... immediately. James may have known that early on in the process, but he wasn't making it public and he definitely wasn't telling Kyrie.

In fact, I sort of see that kind of thinking as just a slap in the face to this organization. Anything good that happens, credit LeBron. Kyrie's reaction when James made his decision several weeks later was one of total surprise. He was even at a loss for words, which is very un-Kyrie-like.

I apologize.

Listen, its hard not to indirectly criticize cavs, without pointing out lebron individually.

Im trying not to offend cavs fans and I certainly don't talk bad about guys like Bennett, Tristan, waiters etc who are not involved with this whole superteam thing.

My only beef is with lebron, never liked the guy and probably never will.

Cocaine80s
08-07-2014, 02:46 AM
I apologize.

Listen, its hard not to indirectly criticize cavs, without pointing out lebron individually.

Im trying not to offend cavs fans and I certainly don't talk bad about guys like Bennett, Tristan, waiters etc who are not involved with this whole superteam thing.

My only beef is with lebron, never liked the guy and probably never will.
only reason u hate him is because your team has been his bitch for the past 5 years

poido123
08-07-2014, 02:50 AM
only reason u hate him is because your team has been his bitch for the past 5 years

:rolleyes:

And that is something to be proud of? Beating up on our reserve players? :oldlol:

There's gonna be a lot of embarrassed lebron fans if the bulls take out the cavs out this year :rockon:

russwest0
08-07-2014, 02:51 AM

And that is something to be proud of? Beating up on our reserve players? :oldlol:

There's gonna be a lot of embarrassed lebron fans if the bulls take out the cavs out this year :rockon:

lol with the way the cavs are forming a superteam and getting a bunch of ringchasers on board I think everyone will be rooting for chicago and for rose to stay healthy

it just looks grim man. that cavs team is fukking stacked....

livinglegend
08-07-2014, 02:53 AM
:applause: :applause:

poido123
08-07-2014, 02:54 AM
lol with the way the cavs are forming a superteam and getting a bunch of ringchasers on board I think everyone will be rooting for chicago and for rose to stay healthy

The lower the odds, the sweeter the victory.

I have faith, this team is tough and full of high IQ players.

livinglegend
08-07-2014, 02:54 AM

Mr.6% is a reserve player :oldlol: :oldlol:

livinglegend
08-07-2014, 02:56 AM

Isnt that a winner's mentality? He puts himself in best position to win.

livinglegend
08-07-2014, 02:57 AM

False. I will never root for mental midget Rose.

Cocaine80s
08-07-2014, 02:59 AM
btw is marion good? srs

i barely watched dallas this year besides the playoffs

poido123
08-07-2014, 03:01 AM
Mr.6% is a reserve player :oldlol: :oldlol:

3rd year rose vs a 7th year lebron in our first and only legit matchup? :oldlol:

The last 2 playoff matchups rose wasn't playing.

livinglegend
08-07-2014, 03:02 AM
3rd year rose vs a 7th year lebron in our first and only legit matchup? :oldlol:

The last 2 playoff matchups rose wasn't playing.

so was rose a reserve player in 2011? answer the question, why did you avoid it?

poido123
08-07-2014, 03:04 AM
so was rose a reserve player in 2011? answer the question, why did you avoid it?

I was clearly referring to the last few years. Don't be a c.ck

JT123
08-07-2014, 03:05 AM
btw is marion good? srs

i barely watched dallas this year besides the playoffs
Averaged 10 ppg on 48% last season. Going by those number he is okay, but don't expect him to average double figures on the Cavs as he likely won't get anywhere near as much playing time.

JT123
08-07-2014, 03:06 AM
2011 wasn't a legit match up?

livinglegend
08-07-2014, 03:07 AM

You responded to Cocaine80s who clearly stated Lebron's bitch for the last 5 years. 2011 is included in the last 5 years , in case you didnt know.

next

poido123
08-07-2014, 03:14 AM
You responded to Cocaine80s who clearly stated Lebron's bitch for the last 5 years. 2011 is included in the last 5 years , in case you didnt know.

next

Again, how can you include the last 2 playoffs matchups without rose you dumbfck?

next.

livinglegend
08-07-2014, 03:15 AM
Again, how can you include the last 2 playoffs matchups without rose you dumbfck?

next.

So was rose a reserve player?

poido123
08-07-2014, 03:17 AM
2011 wasn't a legit match up?

You can claim it I suppose but let's be real. Lebron was coming into his prime while rose was in his 3rd year. He had a superteam behind him too.

poido123
08-07-2014, 03:17 AM
So was rose a reserve player?

Next.

Cocaine80s
08-07-2014, 03:18 AM
You can claim it I suppose but let's be real. Lebron was coming into his prime while rose was in his 3rd year. He had a superteam behind him too.
rose was mvp

if anything this year would not be legit then since he most likely wont be as good as he was in 2011

livinglegend
08-07-2014, 03:19 AM
Next.

you got owned so bad :oldlol: :oldlol:

next

Fudge
08-07-2014, 03:22 AM
poido continues to troll y'all so bad :oldlol:

Love this guy.

poido123
08-07-2014, 03:23 AM
rose was mvp

if anything this year would not be legit then since he most likely wont be as good as he was in 2011

Players reach their mental and physical peak in their prime.

Rose was a good player then, but he won't be as refined then as he will be in his prime.

And please don't act like rose had anywhere near the help lebron did in 2011. Bulls had literally no offensive creativity outside rose and next to no outside threats to open up any space.

russwest0
08-07-2014, 03:40 AM
The lower the odds, the sweeter the victory.

I have faith, this team is tough and full of high IQ players.

I know man but the Cavs are stacked to the fukking brim....

dubeta
08-07-2014, 03:46 AM
It would be something historic if LeBron and the role players in Cleveland can beat the GOAT defense Bulls

poido123
08-07-2014, 04:01 AM
I know man but the Cavs are stacked to the fukking brim....

They certainly are.

Like I said, I have faith. I know my team and their capabilities. Whether they execute it right against the cavs who knows :lol

I envision a lot of great post passing, cutting and 3 bombs from our sharpshooters. I envision our defense causing problems for them too and I doubt any of their defenders will able to mark up a guy like Mc D who is relentless off screens.

How will they handle Mirotic? The guy can post up, pull up for 3s from the PF position.

Anyways, I'm happy for the media and ISH to push the cavs as unbeatable :confusedshrug:

Cocaine80s
08-07-2014, 04:06 AM
They certainly are.

Like I said, I have faith. I know my team and their capabilities. Whether they execute it right against the cavs who knows :lol

I envision a lot of great post passing, cutting and 3 bombs from our sharpshooters. I envision our defense causing problems for them too and I doubt any of their defenders will able to mark up a guy like Mc D who is relentless off screens.

How will they handle Mirotic? The guy can post up, pull up for 3s from the PF position.

Anyways, I'm happy for the media and ISH to push the cavs as unbeatable :confusedshrug:
marion can handle mcdermot

who tf is mirotic? hasnt played a single nba game yet you overhype the shit out of him. Love will torch him

poido123
08-07-2014, 04:14 AM
marion can handle mcdermot

who tf is mirotic? hasnt played a single nba game yet you overhype the shit out of him. Love will torch him

Don't ask me who mirotic is, go watch some film dude.

In fact, I doubt if you have even watched marion play to know if he can check McD.

Cocaine80s
08-07-2014, 04:22 AM
Don't ask me who mirotic is, go watch some film dude.

In fact, I doubt if you have even watched marion play to know if he can check McD.
lmao you overhype the shit out of your guys man :facepalm

you act like Mcdermot is durant :oldlol:

and nah i dont even care to watch mirotic highlights, pretty sure only bulls fans are hyping him up

Dragic4Life
08-07-2014, 04:27 AM
poido/dengness9/nathanjizz owned so bad by livinglegend.:roll:

poido123
08-07-2014, 04:51 AM
poido/dengness9/nathanjizz owned so bad by livinglegend.:roll:

You are livingretard.

Stay salty :oldlol:

poido123
08-07-2014, 04:53 AM
lmao you overhype the shit out of your guys man :facepalm

you act like Mcdermot is durant :oldlol:

and nah i dont even care to watch mirotic highlights, pretty sure only bulls fans are hyping him up

You don't deserve an opinion, since you're too ignorant to know what you're arguing against.

Cocaine80s
08-07-2014, 04:55 AM
You don't deserve an opinion, since you're too ignorant to know what you're arguing against.

how mad will you be when Lebron steals rose's soul again?

Uncle Drew
08-07-2014, 07:38 AM
Still need a back up C and/or PG.

BigTicket
08-07-2014, 07:52 AM
Still need a back up C and/or PG.

Yeah.

Right now the Cavs have 15 players on contract, but they will probably trade 4-5 players to the wolves, and only get 1-2 back, so that will free up some spots. Marion will take one of those spots, and they can sign backup C/PG then, unless they already got one or the other from the Wolves.

The roster is coming along very nicely.

niko
08-07-2014, 07:54 AM
They certainly are.

You haven no ****ing clue what Mirotic can do at all. That's how I know someone is full of it, when they start talking about how the Euro's will do like it's fact.

edrick
08-07-2014, 08:00 AM
The Spurs would still most likely beat the Cavs. Need to remember that as of right now, the Cavs have the same problem that the Heat had, no legit big.

russwest0
08-07-2014, 08:21 AM
You haven no ****ing clue what Mirotic can do at all. That's how I know someone is full of it, when they start talking about how the Euro's will do like it's fact.

I don't see why people are hating on Bulls fans for being happy about Mirotic? :confusedshrug:

It's no different than hating on a fan for getting excited about a rookie on their team that is expected by most to do good things.

RoundMoundOfReb
08-07-2014, 08:39 AM
Rookie Mcdermott is getting overrated as hell...people don't realize how few rookies actually have a positive impact in their first years let alone a significant one...

I'd say even last years ROY MCW didnt make a significant impact....He showed that he posses skills/abilities that could eventually lead to him being a great player no doubt but just based on last year? I'd say he barely impacted W/Ls..

poido123
08-07-2014, 08:46 AM

Uhh, yes I do?

I've kept tabs on this guy since the bulls selected him with the rockets 23rd pick . I know what type of game he has, I've watched actual games and tape on his weaknesses/strengths.

What I question is, do you have a clue?

You come at me from nowhere and tell me I have no clue, yet I can tell you a lot more if you like?

What I said was true, he is an excellent shooter, can do a bit of post up, pick and pop, a stepback jumper and can shoot from midrange to long range.

He can run the floor remarkably well. Usually the first down the other end on a fastbreak.
Can finish around the rim well, is a decent defender and makes good decisions with the ball.

Niko, you can take back what you said.

poido123
08-07-2014, 08:55 AM
Rookie Mcdermott is getting overrated as hell...people don't realize how few rookies actually have a positive impact in their first years let alone a significant one...

I'd say even last years ROY MCW didnt make a significant impact....He showed that he posses skills/abilities that could eventually lead to him being a great player no doubt but just based on last year? I'd say he barely impacted W/Ls..

Some guys don't make an impact from the get go, but I have no doubt that Doug will.

He's had glowing reports on him from USA basketball and had an excellent summer league which suggests that he will continue on with that.

The bulls have been very good at selecting in drafts, they don't trade away two first round picks for a guy they don't plan on using a lot or making an impact.

There have been good rookies in the past with immediate impact, its not that uncommon .

funnystuff
08-07-2014, 09:24 AM
I dont know how anybody can be a fan of mental midget Rose.

poido123
08-07-2014, 09:29 AM
I dont know how anybody can be a fan of mental midget Rose.

He's an exciting player.

Whats hard to understand?

funnystuff
08-07-2014, 09:35 AM
He's an exciting player.

Whats hard to understand?
Him shitting the bed in the playoffs, underserving MVP, and the guy sits isolated from his team eating fking skittles.

Also, have you seen his cringeworthy interviews? The guys IQ resembles that of a dead squirrel.

russwest0
08-07-2014, 09:39 AM
Also, have you seen his cringeworthy interviews? The guys IQ resembles that of a dead squirrel.

Interviews don't mean shit really. In the NFL there is a running back called Jamaal Charles who fell to the 3rd round in the draft because he has a speech impediment that led GM's and coaches leaving draft interviews thinking that he had a low IQ.

Meanwhile he made them all look like fools because he's dominating as the best and most consistent running back in the league year after year. He's also very loyal, classy, humble, and by all accounts a really intelligent person.

poido123
08-07-2014, 09:39 AM
Him shitting the bed in the playoffs, underserving MVP, and the guy sits isolated from his team eating fking skittles.

Couldn't care less about interviews, just want him to lead the team to championships and stay healthy.

funnystuff
08-07-2014, 09:42 AM
Interviews don't mean shit really. In the NFL there is a running back called Jamaal Charles who fell to the 3rd round in the draft because he has a speech impediment that led GM's and coaches to think he had a low IQ.

Meanwhile he made them all look like fools because he's dominating as the best and most consistent running back in the league year after year.
Its one thing to have a speech impediment, its another thing to have no confidence whatsoever.

I think the only thing Rose worries about more than being healthy, is what everyone else thinks about him.

poido123
08-07-2014, 09:55 AM
Its one thing to have a speech impediment, its another thing to have no confidence whatsoever.

I think the only thing Rose worries about more than being healthy, is what everyone else thinks about him.

Lots of players use what people think about them to prove them wrong...

Its not uncommon for good players to care about what others think?

HurricaneKid
08-07-2014, 10:38 AM
record

He has played on one team in his NBA career that played the opposition to even when he was off the court. It was last year.

Thats it. Thats the list. No team he has ever played on has been AVERAGE without him until last year.

Compare that to Durant; his team was 2.0, 4.1, 5.2, and 4.6 points/100 poss better than the opposition when he went to the bench the last 4 years. Or Tim Duncan: 9.9, 2.8, 7.0, 2.4 points better without him.