Clicks link. Sees 1h 25m video. Negs Josh

Josh
08-07-2014, 01:26 AM

OK.

Godzuki
08-07-2014, 08:44 AM

yep. i didn't even click to get to the time on it despite clicking this thread. just saw the link and was like screw that :rolleyes:

mf'ers need to give descriptions of what they're linking to since there are so many links to click on i'm not wasting my time on the click, not even worth the effort without a description. summaries are even better actually so u know what the issue or conspiracy they're trying to stir up is and whether to bother or not....especially with this place and some posters.

MadeFromDust
08-07-2014, 10:41 PM
yep. i didn't even click to get to the time on it despite clicking this thread. just saw the link and was like screw that :rolleyes:

mf'ers need to give descriptions of what they're linking to since there are so many links to click on i'm not wasting my time on the click, not even worth the effort without a description. summaries are even better actually so u know what the issue or conspiracy they're trying to stir up is and whether to bother or not....especially with this place and some posters.
werd +1