PDA

View Full Version : LeBron's worst nightmare: Losing to new Heat or face the Spurs in the finals again

k0kakw0rld
08-07-2014, 02:18 AM
Dream scenario for LBJ's haters too.

Imagine LeBron and his Cavaliers end up facing Miami Heat in the playoffs. Now that will draw the NBA some money. Christmas day is already booked :rockon:

KBaller33
08-07-2014, 02:19 AM
Probably losing to the Heat. Especially if Wade is back to being Flash and outplays him.

Fudge
08-07-2014, 02:22 AM
Losing to the Heat in the playoffs would be beyond epic. :roll:

His career would be spiraling down from then on.

dubeta
08-07-2014, 02:28 AM
Losing to the Heat wouldnt be that bad

Think about it, to lose to the Heat would mean that Wade and Bosh would have to be playing really good

And if that happens wouldnt that prove that Wade and Bosh were coasting ie. not playing to their full potential with LeBron since they lost last year?

CavaliersFTW
08-07-2014, 02:30 AM
Probably losing to the Heat. Especially if Wade is back to being Flash and outplays him.
:oldlol: even wade fans know this isn't happening

Dragic4Life
08-07-2014, 02:31 AM
Hypothetical thread.:oldlol: :lol :facepalm

k0kakw0rld
08-07-2014, 02:32 AM

ISH will probably crash for a week :oldlol:

KBaller33
:oldlol: even wade fans know this isn't happening

Then the Heat don't have a chance against the Cavs, no matter what Bosh does.

poido123

After all these posts and threads writing the bulls off as a threat, I'd laugh my ass off if this happened.

I wouldn't write it off either, if wade can be anywhere close to his best, he can tear this cavs team a new asshole. Wade is more alpha than lebron will ever be.

Lebron apologists will run out of excuses for their king :oldlol:

Dragic4Life
08-07-2014, 02:33 AM
After all these posts and threads writing the bulls off as a threat, I'd laugh my ass off if this happened.

I wouldn't write it off either, if wade can be anywhere close to his best, he can tear this cavs team a new asshole. Wade is more alpha than lebron will ever be.

Like how Rose apologists had no excuses for 6%?

Fudge
08-07-2014, 02:34 AM
ISH will probably crash for a week :oldlol:
:lol

It would actually be a lose-lose sitch. Spurs beat them, they'd be 3/4 against LeBron-led teams. Dude would have no chance of surpassing Duncan, let alone everybody else that's in front of him. :oldlol:

poido123
08-07-2014, 02:35 AM
Like how Rose apologists had no excuses for 6%?

They let you post again?

Fudge
08-07-2014, 02:36 AM

:lol :lol :lol

Kingwillball
08-07-2014, 02:41 AM

Bet U would love that for little Kevin but guess what its not gonna happen.

Fudge
08-07-2014, 02:44 AM
Bet U would love that for little Kevin but guess what its not gonna happen.
Well, pretty much anything you guarantee turns out to be the complete opposite, so I like the chances of it actually happening now. :oldlol:

Kingwillball
08-07-2014, 03:01 AM
Well, pretty much anything you guarantee turns out to be the complete opposite, so I like the chances of it actually happening now. :oldlol:

Maybe the Spurs definitely not losing to the Heat..

Collie
08-07-2014, 05:37 AM
The Heat definitely. Against the Spurs, you can just say that it was to the defending champs and a proven ATG team, all while the Cavs were still in their 1st adjusting year.

In fact, I'd be surprised if the Spurs didn't repeat.

Against the Heat, Lebron would never hear the end of it AND he'd be blamed for making Wade and Bosh scrubs while he was there.

JohnFreeman
08-07-2014, 05:38 AM

Calm down

poido123
08-07-2014, 05:41 AM
Calm down

:hammertime: :dancin :party:

aj1987
08-07-2014, 05:42 AM
Calm down
I'm pretty sure that Pedo creamed his pants just thinking about that. :oldlol:

I doubt that the Heat will be able to beat the Cavs. As much as I want it to happen, it won't. Wade will never be pre-'12 Wade again.

poido123
08-07-2014, 05:42 AM
The Heat definitely. Against the Spurs, you can just say that it was to the defending champs and a proven ATG team, all while the Cavs were still in their 1st adjusting year.

Against the Heat, Lebron would never hear the end of it AND he'd be blamed for making Wade and Bosh scrubs while he was there.

Music to my ears :rockon:

poido123
08-07-2014, 05:45 AM
I'm pretty sure that Pedo creamed his pants just thinking about that. :oldlol:

I doubt that the Heat will be able to beat the Cavs. As much as I want it to happen, it won't. Wade will never be pre-'12 Wade again.

Hey man, I've totally layed off the heat and their fans since lebron left.

In fact, I've even stood up for them at times.

I like the current heat team outside of bosh.

JohnFreeman
08-07-2014, 05:46 AM
Wade is not going to have the year people think he will. I would love to see it, but not going to happen.

buddha
08-07-2014, 05:55 AM
Wade is not going to have the year people think he will. I would love to see it, but not going to happen.

have you seen his acne? he's back on the roids. watchout.

k0kakw0rld
08-07-2014, 06:42 AM

I was afraid this thread will turn into a Kobe vs Bron vs MJ fans bloodwar. Thanks for coming through in the clutch bruh! :cheers:

BigTicket
08-07-2014, 07:55 AM
Losing to Miami would be much, much worse.

The Spurs are 5x champions, so no one should be surprised if they win once again.

jzek
08-07-2014, 08:56 AM
Losing to the Heat.

He's already lost to the Spurs twice. What's another loss? He left the Heat because he didn't think he could win another title there.

Roundball_Rock
08-07-2014, 09:24 AM
The Heat won 54 games and made the Finals; the Cavs won 33 games and finished 10th in the East. Would it really be a shocker if the Heat defeated the Cavs? The Heat have basically the same team as last year and got an all-star SF to replace LeBron. The fact that the Cavs are expected to beat the Heat is another example of how even LeBron's detractors concede his impact (a 33 win team>a 54 win Finals team simply by LeBron switching teams).

Beastmode88
08-07-2014, 09:38 AM
Losing to the Heat wouldnt be that bad

Think about it, to lose to the Heat would mean that Wade and Bosh would have to be playing really good

And if that happens wouldnt that prove that Wade and Bosh were coasting ie. not playing to their full potential with LeBron since they lost last year?

Of course if they lose lebron will not get any blame for it. Hopefully he doesn't pull a 2011.

HurricaneKid
08-07-2014, 10:16 AM
If LeBron loses to the Spurs it will have been a successful season. It means he will have taken over a team that had won 33, 24, 21, and 19 wins the last 4 years to the NBA Finals.

There is simply NO WAY this Cavs team can beat SAS. Not this year anyways.

Now if he lost to Miami on the other hand...

nathanjizzle
08-07-2014, 10:56 AM
2/6 is his nightmare that his fans share as well.

Lebron23
08-07-2014, 10:59 AM
2/6 is his nightmare that his fans share as well.

3/6 next season.

Magic 32
08-07-2014, 11:02 AM
3/6 next season.

lol this again.

Let 2014 be a lesson for god sake.

Beastmode88
08-07-2014, 11:05 AM
3/6 next season.

Maybe if more collusion sure.

nashwade
08-07-2014, 12:05 PM
i would not be surprised at all if they lose to Heat

remember this is the first year Lebron is playing with a bunch of new players.. remember 2010?

Megabox!
08-07-2014, 01:37 PM
Ok and what happens if the Cavs beat the Heat and somehow manage to pull through and win a title??

SamuraiSWISH
08-07-2014, 01:38 PM
Wade healthy, outplaying him in a playoff series or good enough along w/ Bosh and Deng beating them is worst nightmare scenario. Though losing to Chicago, SAS, or Thunder is just as bad. Especially in the Finals. 2 for 6 chants.

navy
08-07-2014, 01:39 PM
Hey man, I've totally layed off the heat and their fans since lebron left.

In fact, I've even stood up for them at times.

I like the current heat team outside of bosh.
:roll:

Let me guess? You will become the number one poster of Cavs threads like you were in Heat threads.

Hatin bitch. :oldlol:

Dresta
08-07-2014, 02:24 PM
The Heat won 54 games and made the Finals; the Cavs won 33 games and finished 10th in the East. Would it really be a shocker if the Heat defeated the Cavs? The Heat have basically the same team as last year and got an all-star SF to replace LeBron. The fact that the Cavs are expected to beat the Heat is another example of how even LeBron's detractors concede his impact (a 33 win team>a 54 win Finals team simply by LeBron switching teams).
What is this nonsense you're blabbering?

The Cavs were a 33 win team with talent but terrible coaching and chemistry. To that 33 win team they have added a 4 time league MVP (who has left Miami's 54 win team) while losing nothing (Wiggins not on team, Bennett worthless), a new coach, AND an all-NBA 2nd team stretch 4. They now have 3 all-stars all under the age of 30, 2 of whom are top 10 players. Please stop with the fatuous bullshit.

HylianNightmare
08-07-2014, 03:16 PM
I think losing to the spurs again would be worse 1-3