PDA

View Full Version : Liberating Female Posters

sweggeh
08-07-2014, 08:11 AM
http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/csb/images/girl-power.gif

This is a issue that has hit me right in the feels. Having already liberated the gays and autistics on ISH, it is now time to turn our attention to another group that is ostracized and treated poorly on ISH. Women.

51% of people are women. Percentage of female basketball fans? Well a recent online study showed that 19% of online basketball fans are women. So how is it that Insidehoops, the biggest basketball forum ever, has ZERO women? Its just not possible. And after some digging and some research, I have found out there are indeed a number of girls on this site.

They hide either because they feel no one would believe them, or maybe they are intimidated by the misogyny on this site and feel things are easier if they pretend to be male?

Whatever it is, it has to stop. I have singlehandedly cured ISH of its homophobia and allowed a number of gay poster to step forward and be liberated. I then campaigned for the autistic posters on this site to be respected and to be given a decent level of accessibility on this site, a campaign that is still ongoing. My next aim is to liberate the women of ISH.

So step forward ladies, the world is waiting. You have nothing to fear.

http://candlefind.com/wp-content/uploads/uploads/images/Girls/Thumbs%20up%20girl1.jpg

LOLCATS
08-07-2014, 08:30 AM
Statistically, hundreds of current posters on this site should be female. Its pretty much impossible for there to be no girls here.

Shade8780
08-07-2014, 08:34 AM
:applause:

Ladies, where you at?

Rocketswin2013
08-07-2014, 08:46 AM
I won't believe it until I see it

Can any ISH vets confirm there ever being a female poster

sweggeh
08-07-2014, 08:53 AM
I can tell you FOR A FACT there is ATLEAST one girl posting on this site.

nathanjizzle
08-07-2014, 09:07 AM
im a girl.

SexSymbol
08-07-2014, 10:04 AM
**** girls.

sbw19
08-07-2014, 12:13 PM
I won't believe it until I see it

Can any ISH vets confirm there ever being a female poster

Adrienne and Miranda come to mind.

KobesFinger
08-07-2014, 12:53 PM
Guys on would here get thirsty AF if actual women were on here

BigBoss
08-07-2014, 12:58 PM
I guarantee theres one female dyke/tomboy poster here

sweggeh
08-07-2014, 03:38 PM
So you ladies still feel too uncomfortable to come out? Wow we have really created a terrible environment :facepalm

MadeFromDust
08-07-2014, 11:34 PM

This is a issue that has hit me right in the feels. Having already liberated the gays and autistics on ISH, it is now time to turn our attention to another group that is ostracized and treated poorly on ISH. Women.

51% of people are women. Percentage of female basketball fans? Well a recent online study showed that 19% of online basketball fans are women. So how is it that Insidehoops, the biggest basketball forum ever, has ZERO women? Its just not possible. And after some digging and some research, I have found out there are indeed a number of girls on this site.

They hide either because they feel no one would believe them, or maybe they are intimidated by the misogyny on this site and feel things are easier if they pretend to be male?

Whatever it is, it has to stop. I have singlehandedly cured ISH of its homophobia and allowed a number of gay poster to step forward and be liberated. I then campaigned for the autistic posters on this site to be respected and to be given a decent level of accessibility on this site, a campaign that is still ongoing. My next aim is to liberate the women of ISH.

http://candlefind.com/wp-content/uploads/uploads/images/Girls/Thumbs%20up%20girl1.jpg
BAAAAHAHAHAAAAA :roll: :roll: :roll: :wtf: :no: :rolleyes: :facepalm

IamRAMBO24
08-07-2014, 11:36 PM

Gays are no longer in the closet, they're hiding in the back alley because of your thread.

ace23
08-07-2014, 11:46 PM
calm down bro, I doubt any of them are trannies
:oldlol:

MadeFromDust
08-08-2014, 12:27 AM
Adrienne and Miranda come to mind.
Miranda was the butt of all jokes for the OG ISHers (Actually before my time unfortunately :( ) As for Adrienne? I hardly remember anything but her name. Wasn't she a Mavs/Nash/Nowinsky fan?

I would say girls don't come here for two reasons: 1) There's no money in it; 2) Bunch of fat slob internet geeks is not their idea of a great place to maximize their chances of finding a great husband and producing beautiful children lmao

sweggeh
08-08-2014, 05:19 AM
Miranda was the butt of all jokes for the OG ISHers (Actually before my time unfortunately :( ) As for Adrienne? I hardly remember anything but her name. Wasn't she a Mavs/Nash/Nowinsky fan?

I would say girls don't come here for two reasons: 1) There's no money in it; 2) Bunch of fat slob internet geeks is not their idea of a great place to maximize their chances of finding a great husband and producing beautiful children lmao

Thats the kinda attitude that is stopping them from revealing themselves.

Anyway, this is a basketball forum. 19% of basketball fans are female. There are thousands of active members on this site. You are dead wrong of you think there arent at least 20 females posting on this forum today. I mean you can find girls posting on the weirdest forum online, yet them being on ISH is impossible?

No. If they dont reveal themselves soon, I will identify them publicly and expose them to their forced liberation. I already have inside intelligence on this issue.

Lebron23
12-11-2019, 10:07 AM
I have a female friend who wants to promote her youtube channel on a message board. Just invited her to make an account her. Just don't harass her cause she is only 17,blonde,pretty, and home schooled in florida

nightlight
12-11-2019, 10:26 AM
I have a female friend who wants to promote her youtube channel on a message board. Just invited her to make an account her. Just don't harass her cause she is only 17,blonde,pretty, and home schooled in florida
mabaho ang pekpek mo tulad ng durian

Lebron23
12-11-2019, 10:40 AM
mabaho ang pekpek mo tulad ng durian
Love Durian Candies. The fruit smells like a V@gina.

Jameerthefear
12-11-2019, 12:39 PM
Do you know what username she will pick? Send her my name on here, I can help her with some of the features on this board sometimes it’s tricky to get a hang of stuff on here.

JEFFERSON MONEY
12-11-2019, 12:44 PM
so what if there aren't girls here

highwhey
12-11-2019, 01:15 PM
[QUOTE=Jameerthefear]Do you know what username she will pick? Send her my name on here, I can help her with some of the features on this board sometimes it

Bosnian Sajo
12-11-2019, 03:12 PM

Why the **** are you friends with a 17 year old in America when you're 30 something living in Asia...

Lebron23
12-11-2019, 03:43 PM
Why the **** are you friends with a 17 year old in America when you're 30 something living in Asia...
Just commented on her youtube videos. She told me she wanted to promote her channel.

AirTupac
12-11-2019, 03:49 PM
Just commented on her youtube videos. She told me she wanted to promote her channel.

Getting cucked by an underage American white girl. Classic. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Lebron23
12-11-2019, 03:52 PM
Getting cucked by an underage American white girl. Classic. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: She's just nice. And she love doing those drive thru pranks.

AirTupac
12-11-2019, 03:53 PM
She's just nice. And she love doing those drive thru pranks.

link?

egokiller
12-11-2019, 03:54 PM
Getting cucked by an underage American white girl. Classic. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Poor fella has no idea what he

Lebron23
12-11-2019, 03:55 PM
link?
I'll ask for her permission first. Sucks we don't have a pm's here.

AirTupac
12-11-2019, 03:58 PM
I'll ask for her permission first. Sucks we don't have a pm's here.

Ight sounds good

Levity
12-11-2019, 05:00 PM
asks you to promote her channel by not promoting it

very interesting.

coin24
12-11-2019, 07:27 PM

:lol :lol

I'm sure she loves 5 foot spam eating shrimp di.cks:oldlol:

Celtics 1825
12-11-2019, 08:31 PM
You're 32 years old, why the **** are you friends with a 17 year old? Drake is that you?