PDA

View Full Version : How Mad Are Bulls Fans Right Now?

SilkkTheShocker
08-07-2014, 12:31 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Dragic4Life
08-07-2014, 12:32 PM
:roll:

russwest0
08-07-2014, 12:32 PM
Sup bra, long time no see

juju151111
08-07-2014, 12:34 PM
We will see if it works out on Paper. We not worried lebrick will choke.

Lebronxrings
08-07-2014, 12:35 PM
:lol

Dragic4Life
08-07-2014, 12:35 PM
Choke?:facepalm

http://www.nbaserbia.com/userfiles/images/covers/Lebron-Dzejms-Trofeji.jpg

SilkkTheShocker
08-07-2014, 12:40 PM
Sup bra, long time no see

Do I know you?

Poetry
08-07-2014, 12:45 PM

I don't think anyone was surprised by the news. We all knew this would happen.

Fudge
08-07-2014, 12:48 PM
Bulls still gonna be better IMO.

Kblaze8855
08-07-2014, 12:52 PM
Make a real topic. It isn't that difficult and doesn't take long.

Dengness9
08-07-2014, 01:05 PM
Bandwagon boy shows up with the Bulls on his mind. Typical.

SamuraiSWISH
08-07-2014, 01:07 PM
Honestly not scared if Derrick is healthy. I don't see much true winning impact difference between K. Love and healthy Pau Gasol to be honest. Even at advanced age. All we're missing is one more true creator off the dribble.

Rose v.s. Irving
Hinrich v.s. Waiters
Butler v.s. LeBron
Gasol / Gibson v.s. Love
Noah v.s. AV

Let's get it on, ECF ... would be very entertaining if both teams healthy. Especially with an electrifying Derrick Rose.

BuffaloBill
08-07-2014, 01:07 PM

:applause:

Hoopz2332
08-07-2014, 01:11 PM

Rose has never beat lebron even when LBJ was on the Cavs playing with scrubs:oldlol:

ballinhun8
08-07-2014, 01:12 PM
The amount of LeBron trolls grows by the minute.

SilkkTheShocker
08-07-2014, 01:16 PM
Honestly not scared if Derrick is healthy. I don't see much true winning impact difference between K. Love and healthy Pau Gasol to be honest. Even at advanced age. All we're missing is one more true creator off the dribble.

Rose v.s. Irving
Hinrich v.s. Waiters
Butler v.s. LeBron
Gasol / Gibson v.s. Love
Noah v.s. AV

Let's get it on, ECF ... would be very entertaining if both teams healthy. Especially with an electrifying Derrick Rose.

That same loser that LeBron shit all over in the playoffs?

SamuraiSWISH
08-07-2014, 01:18 PM
That same loser that LeBron shit all over in the playoffs?
Yea, Jimmy Butler historically locks LeBron up though.

Dengness9
08-07-2014, 01:23 PM
Sillk/Dragic4life (same person) reppin the Cavs hard these days doe:oldlol:

SpecialQue
Sup buddy?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MQmXy-g7bHQ/U55YJiPhrAI/AAAAAAAAHmE/SxmlR-Ep7rk/s1600/leb.gif

NumberSix
"locks up" is a bit of a stretch. "Does a pretty good job" is reasonable, but "locks him up"? Come on now.

K Xerxes

:applause:

Butler held Lebron to 24ppg on 44% in the 2013 playoffs and is arguably the best one on one Lebron defender in the league. Without Rose it was still a fairly competitive series and Butler was a big part of that, making Bron shit his pants whenever he iso'd on Butler. As opposed to the fake 'bron stopper' Deng who got torched for 30 by Lebron every time they played.

With a healthy Rose, we beat Cavs. We'll have just about enough offense to expose their putrid defense.

Droid101
08-07-2014, 01:26 PM
Every time this person makes a thread, the next four posts are big red-bar tryhard wannabes licking the OP's boots.

That shit is humiliating man. Stop it. You're embarrassing yourselves.

Soundwave
08-07-2014, 01:27 PM
It'd be hillarious if the Bulls beat the Cavs, but I don't see it happening.

If they lose to OKC in the Finals though or something .... oh lawd at this board ...

SilkkTheShocker
08-07-2014, 01:29 PM

If they lose to OKC in the Finals though or something .... oh lawd at this board ...

Literally no chance ever of Durant beating a LeBron-led team ever.

K Xerxes
08-07-2014, 01:30 PM

Spurs would be good enough. 2/6 would be spammed to no end and Duncan shitting on Bron once again, we should hear the 'this'll be your league soon bro, but thanks for letting me have ANOTHER ring'.

ballinhun8
08-07-2014, 01:31 PM
Every time this person makes a thread, the next four posts are big red-bar tryhard wannabes licking the OP's boots.

That shit is humiliating man. Stop it. You're embarrassing yourselves.

He probably signs in one his desktop, tablet, phone, and sisters iPod when he creates a topic and replies instantly. :roll: :lol :oldlol:

Dragic4Life
08-07-2014, 01:31 PM
Sillk/Dragic4life (same person) reppin the Cavs hard these days doe:oldlol:
Dengness9/poido123/nathanjizzle (same person), which team were you a fan of before 1984?:oldlol:

Dengness9
08-07-2014, 01:33 PM

Yeah you said a lot of things about the Spurs that didn't happen too.

Like a monkey flinging shit at the wall.

Droid101
08-07-2014, 01:33 PM
He probably signs in one his desktop, tablet, phone, and sisters iPod when he creates a topic and replies instantly. :roll: :lol :oldlol:
Most likely. I don't know which one is worse though... so pathetic.

Dengness9
08-07-2014, 01:40 PM
Dengness9/poido123/nathanjizzle (same person), which team were you a fan of before 1984?:oldlol:

You've attempted this post before and failed miserably again.

You are a bandwagon fan so you know how it works. You jump ship when the team isn't winning anymore.

Therefore I should have stopped repping the Bulls in 98. But I stick with my team. It's a basic concept.

Does anyone besides you think I have an Alt? Nope.

Does everyone know Dragic4Life is an Alt? Yes.

As soon as Sillk posts you hop on it on some *** shit.

Droid pointed out how pathetic it is.

Btw- Poido is from Austrailia.

Dengness9
08-07-2014, 01:41 PM

This is hitting the nail on the head:lol

SpecialQue
08-07-2014, 01:41 PM

Crazy how the Spurs made Lebron cry though.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MQmXy-g7bHQ/U55YJiPhrAI/AAAAAAAAHmE/SxmlR-Ep7rk/s1600/leb.gif

Soundwave
08-07-2014, 01:42 PM

Lets hope for your sake, you are going to get absolutely r*ped on these boards otherwise, though I doubt you'd ever come back :oldlol:

navy
08-07-2014, 01:43 PM
Without Rose it was still a fairly competitive series
:biggums:

Bulls won 1 Game with Wade averaging 10 points....

SpecialQue
08-07-2014, 01:43 PM
Lets hope for your sake, you are going to get absolutely r*ped on these boards otherwise, though I doubt you'd ever come back :oldlol:

Did you miss all his threads about the Spurs last season? Yet here he is.

Dengness9
08-07-2014, 01:44 PM

He wouldn't come back as Sillk. He'd be like Papa Doc at the end of 8mile. Speechless.

Soundwave
08-07-2014, 01:44 PM
Did you miss all his threads about the Spurs last season? Yet here he is.

The Durant bandwagon on this board will probably become unbearable though and LeBron will suddenly be turning 31 and old news.

aj1987
08-07-2014, 01:53 PM
Butler held Lebron to 24ppg on 44% in the 2013 playoffs
24/7/8/2 on 57% TS. That pretty good efficiency.

Without Rose it was still a fairly competitive series
3 of 4 Miami wins were blowouts. Including a 115-78 beatdown.

and Butler was a big part of that, making Bron shit his pants whenever he iso'd on Butler.
:oldlol:

Yeah, Miami destroyed the Bulls and James averaged 24/7/8/2 on 57% TS.

Real14
08-07-2014, 02:03 PM
end of thread:applause:

ArbitraryWater
08-07-2014, 02:06 PM
"locks up" is a bit of a stretch. "Does a pretty good job" is reasonable, but "locks him up"? Come on now.

Like Xerxes said, Butler does an amazing job on LeBron... I remember that 2013 series well, that was peak LeBron, everything going well for him, no choke, quitting, etc. yet Butler kept him relatively in hold.. Butler :applause:

Roundball_Rock
08-07-2014, 02:07 PM
I would be mad if this was unexpected but we knew this was coming for weeks. It is bad for the Bulls and bad for the East to have Love on the same team as LeBron along with a third all-star, but you can't blame the Cavs for doing this. I suppose this is deja vu in reverse: the Bulls' two superstars and third all-star frustrated the contending Cavs teams of the early 90's when the Cavs had Price, Daughetry, Nance and some other good players like Wilkins and Williams.

ballinhun8
08-07-2014, 02:14 PM
I would be mad if this was unexpected but we knew this was coming for weeks. It is bad for the Bulls and bad for the East to have Love on the same team as LeBron along with a third all-star, but you can't blame the Cavs for doing this. I suppose this is deja vu in reverse: the Bulls' two superstars and third all-star frustrated the contending Cavs teams of the early 90's when the Cavs had Price, Daughetry, Nance and some other good players like Wilkins and Williams.

We knew how to draft. And even when we didn't draft our players (Pip), we raped the team that did for him,(ahhh good old Olden Polynice).

And our FA signings were a bit more low key. Not many players except Harper took discounts to play for us.

Yea we traded for Rodman but he was a head case at the time. It'd be like the Cavs trading for a better but crazier version of JR Smith maybe? (Couldn't think of a better comparison).

SamuraiSWISH
08-07-2014, 02:16 PM
I suppose this is deja vu in reverse: the Bulls' two superstars and third all-star frustrated the contending Cavs teams of the early 90's when the Cavs had Price, Daughetry, Nance and some other good players like Wilkins and Williams.
We didn't have a 3rd all-star in the early 90s or late 90s.

Roundball_Rock
08-07-2014, 02:33 PM
We didn't have a 3rd all-star in the early 90s or late 90s.

:coleman:

Okay, third all-star caliber player.

We knew how to draft. And even when we didn't draft our players (Pip), we raped the team that did for him,(ahhh good old Olden Polynice).

And our FA signings were a bit more low key. Not many players except Harper took discounts to play for us.

Yea we traded for Rodman but he was a head case at the time. It'd be like the Cavs trading for a better but crazier version of JR Smith maybe? (Couldn't think of a better comparison).

Great points. In the Pippen/Suns thread I pointed out that Krause had done a good job in the 80's and 90's. That makes how inept he was post-1998 even more inexplicable.

VelvetHoop
08-07-2014, 02:36 PM
Really hope both these teams (Bulls & Cavs) are playing at high levels towards the end of the year and we get to see them in the ECF. Could be really fun to watch the defensive intensity of chicago

nathanjizzle
08-07-2014, 02:36 PM
good, this ensures that the cavs can beat the heat and make it to the ecf where the bulls will shit on lebrons already tarnished legacy.

navy
08-07-2014, 02:38 PM
good, this ensures that the cavs can beat the heat and make it to the ecf where the bulls will shit on lebrons legacy.
Why would losing in the ECF shit on Lebron's legacy...

nathanjizzle
08-07-2014, 02:42 PM
Why would losing in the ECF shit on Lebron's legacy...

because youre stupid

Roundball_Rock
08-07-2014, 02:47 PM
Horace Grant, Dennis Rodman, or Kukoc? Those guys are high quality, role players, or niche guys. I'm not talking about one season where you get voted in like Grant, and BJ in 1994 ... an All Star caliber player is a perennial talent being voted into that game. We never had that, so no revisionist history. Cavaliers now would have 3x in LeBron, Love, and Irving. And Waiters who is a high quality, role player.

All-star caliber players are exactly that, even if they rarely or never make all-star teams. Prime Odom is a perfect example. There are only a handful of perennial all-stars in each generation. There are lot of people who make only 1, 2, or 3 all-star teams (i.e. Grant, Deng, Schrempf) or never do but are close to that level like Odom. Rodman was the league leader in rebounding and a HOF'er. Grant was a top 30 or so player for many years. I had Grant and Rodman in mind. B.J. was not a legitimate all-star. The fans voted him in during a weak year for guards in the East. I suppose you could argue Kukoc was all-star caliber as well. He just never got the minutes to have the numbers to make one.

SamuraiSWISH
08-07-2014, 03:02 PM
All-star caliber players are exactly that, even if they rarely or never make all-star teams. Prime Odom is a perfect example. There are only a handful of perennial all-stars in each generation.
What? The LeBron stans clown Bosh as if he's a quality role player ... he's a 9x time all star. A handful of perennial all-stars? No.

There are lot of people who make only 1, 2, or 3 all-star teams (i.e. Grant, Deng, Schrempf) or never do but are close to that level like Odom/
None of those guys are all stars. Just very good role players. How do you not get this?

Rodman was the league leader in rebounding and a HOF'er.
And a bum, basically non existent on offense. HOF caliber niche guy. Not an all star.

Grant was a top 30 or so player for many years.
Not an all star. Good role player.

I suppose you could argue Kukoc was all-star caliber as well. He just never got the minutes to have the numbers to make one.
If he wan an all star he'd be getting way more minutes. In fact he'd be a starter.

aj1987
08-07-2014, 03:06 PM
What? The LeBron stans clown Bosh as if he's a quality role player ... he's a 9x time all star. A handful of perennial all-stars? No.
All-Star game? The same one which KB made while playing like 10 games this season? Dude made it averaging 16/7/1/1 as a C.

mehyaM24
08-07-2014, 03:08 PM
kukoc was a european legend and one of the best 6th men in the league. rodman was the leagues best rebounder and arguably best defender at his position. bj armstrong and horace grant were allstars in 94.

with jordan, were the technically allstars ? no..but they were damn good and the reason everyone thought the 90s bulls were STACKED.

sportjames23
08-07-2014, 03:48 PM

Not as mad as you were this past June.

97 bulls
08-07-2014, 04:57 PM

None of those guys are all stars. Just very good role players. How do you not get this?

And a bum, basically non existent on offense. HOF caliber niche guy. Not an all star.

Not an all star. Good role player.

If he wan an all star he'd be getting way more minutes. In fact he'd be a starter.
You're putting too much stock in "all-star". Dennis Rodman was a seven time rebounding champ, two time dpoy, mulit all defense team star.

Kukoc was arguably the best player in Europe when he came to the Bulls.

The Bulls outside of Jordan cant catch a break witb you huh?

97 bulls
08-07-2014, 05:00 PM
I like the Bulls chances. Outside of James and Varejo, they dont really have much defensively.

JT123
08-07-2014, 05:05 PM
All-Star game? The same one which KB made while playing like 10 games this season? Dude made it averaging 16/7/1/1 as a C.
This. All Star selections are nothing more than popularity contests.

DaSeba5
08-07-2014, 05:12 PM
Wow the Bran stans are going to make have to be on the same side as Bull fans. Yikes.

97 bulls
08-07-2014, 05:19 PM
There's a very real possibility that Roy Hibbert could be a perennial all-star. That should put the allstar argument into perspective.

Rodmantheman
08-07-2014, 05:29 PM
That would be so funny if the Heat beat either the bulls or cavs.

LongLiveTheKing
08-07-2014, 05:39 PM
Why do Bulls fans act like the Bulls own Lebron?
Lebron has beat them in Cleveland and Miami with and without Rose. He will continue to do so.

MrC1991
08-07-2014, 05:42 PM
This has been coming for a while now...we still got a team that can compete with the Cavs for the east. I'm more worried about the Spurs tbh.

ballinhun8
08-07-2014, 05:47 PM
Lebron has beat them in Cleveland and Miami with and without Rose. He will continue to do so.

What respectable poster do you know here has said we own LeBron? In the regular season yea, we play him and his teams tough but the playoffs are a different story.

He has beat us three times. Once were we equally talented teams and they owned us.

This time around I think it'll be a different story.

SilkkTheShocker
08-08-2014, 07:50 AM
Bulls fans are some of the most delusional fans on this board. Their team is 0-3 against Lebron and they talk like they always beat him :oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
08-08-2014, 07:51 AM
What respectable poster do you know here has said we own LeBron? In the regular season yea, we play him and his teams tough but the playoffs are a different story.

He has beat us three times. Once were we equally talented teams and they owned us.

This time around I think it'll be a different story.
This is literally year 5 now of bulls fans telling us how it's their year :facepalm

nathanjizzle
08-08-2014, 08:31 AM
why do you guys even respond to silk, this is the highlight of his days, trolling the forums while sitting at a snap on tie mall kiosk.

Dragic4Life
08-08-2014, 08:34 AM
why do you guys even respond to silk, this is the highlight of his days, trolling the forums while sitting at a snap on tie mall kiosk.
Hey Silkk you finished your SAT bro?