PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Love played with Minnesota 6 seasons and team never had a winning record

sportsfan76
08-07-2014, 07:06 PM
So what the f*ck is everyone so excited about him joining Lebron? LOL

What the hell do stats mean when Love never got his team to the postseason? It only took Iverson 3 years to get his team to the playoffs so what was Love doing? Oh I know, Padding those stats

How the f*ck can someone be considered a star when his team never had a winning record while he was there????? I need someone help me understand this:confusedshrug:

RoundMoundOfReb
08-07-2014, 07:08 PM
they had a winning record with him in the lineup this year

edrick
It's the same shit they say about Bosh, who had 3 total game playoff wins, before joining the Heat.

Cocaine80s
shitty roster and played in the west

jack.
To be fair to Love he really only played 5 seasons without a winning record. He missed almost all of one of them because he punched someone or something.

OnFire
08-07-2014, 07:10 PM
It's the same shit they say about Bosh, who had 3 total game playoff wins, before joining the Heat.

That's 3 more than Love.

DMAVS41
08-07-2014, 07:10 PM
Won't matter....he might not ever have to be the best player on this Cavs team.

Lebron could easily be better than him for the next 6 to 8 years...and then Kyrie might end up being better...or maybe the add another guy at some point as well.

He's gonna be the 2nd best player on a loaded team and he fits in perfectly.

All he has to do is rebound, throw outlet passes, and take 7 to 10 threes a game...it's a perfect fit.

qrich
08-07-2014, 07:13 PM

Bosh led his team to the playoffs, granted, in the shittier East.

Bosh never had consecutive seasons with the total wins being in the mid teens.

sportsfan76
08-07-2014, 07:14 PM
they had a winning record with him in the lineup this year

now you stat padding, FOH lol

sportsfan76
08-07-2014, 07:15 PM
shitty roster and played in the west

Iverson had a sh*tty roster and got his squad to the playoffs in 3 years

sportsfan76
08-07-2014, 07:17 PM
Bosh led his team to the playoffs, granted, in the shittier East.

Bosh never had consecutive seasons with the total wins being in the mid teens.

And how can someone keep saying....":he had no help" If he was a REAL STAR then he should have been able to make everyone better instead of stat padding

Lebronxrings
08-07-2014, 07:20 PM

Lebron could easily be better than him for the next 6 to 8 years...and then Kyrie might end up being better...or maybe the add another guy at some point as well.

All he has to do is rebound, throw outlet passes, and take 7 to 10 threes a game...it's a perfect fit.
:facepalm okc, clippers, mavs are loaded not the cavs

sportsfan76
08-07-2014, 07:22 PM

Lebron, and 2 unaccomplished players means they loaded???:roll:

atljonesbro
08-07-2014, 07:24 PM
His team was absolute trash. Love is a great player. Only place I've ever seen where people think he's a third option is ISH. Everywhere else he is respected.

sportsfan76
08-07-2014, 07:30 PM
His team was absolute trash. Love is a great player. Only place I've ever seen where people think he's a third option is ISH. Everywhere else he is respected.

So he played with trash for 6 years huh? LOL

secund2nun
08-07-2014, 07:59 PM
That's 3 more than Love.

Eastern Conference. None of those Raptor teams would have made the Western Conference playoffs let alone contended for a playoff spot

Meticode
08-07-2014, 08:02 PM
I never see too totally different ends of the spectrum going on here. One end says stack, other end says absolutely not. :oldlol:

imnew09
08-07-2014, 08:05 PM
Iverson had a sh*tty roster and got his squad to the playoffs in 3 years

yea... In the East

sportsfan76
08-07-2014, 08:10 PM
yea... In the East

You can't say one minute he is a star and then the next minute say

he had no help and played in a tough conference

That means he is not a F*CKING STAR

stephanieg
08-07-2014, 08:18 PM

Nah, you see it everywhere. Love is one of the most polarizing players in years. Some have him top 5, others as overrated garbage. Will be interesting to see now that there's no excuses.

DMAVS41
08-07-2014, 08:26 PM

the clippers and okc are definitely loaded

the Mavs? sure...if Dirk was in his prime.

the Cavs are now officially loaded. they have two top 10 players in the league and another surefire all-star. then they have a nice team of vets as well.

this team Lebron is going to have this season...would be, by far, the best team Dirk ever had. by far. when the hell did a team having the clear cut best player in the league, a guy battling for first team all nba at his position, and another sure fire all star....become not loaded? this is becoming stupid.

So yea, that is loaded...especially when you factor in them playing in a joke conference.

TheMilkyBarKid
08-07-2014, 08:31 PM

All this plus rim protection would be a perfect fit.

iamgine
08-07-2014, 08:39 PM
Love only got real good the past 3 seasons. And he was injured for one of them so practically only two seasons.

Im so nba'd out
08-07-2014, 08:41 PM
If cavs win 60 games what you gonna say OP?He played with shit the past couple years a bunch of people on his team who would be back ups on other teams getting huge minutes on the timerwolves.

DMAVS41
08-07-2014, 08:46 PM
All this plus rim protection would be a perfect fit.

That is the big question.

Can the Cavs add another big...one that can really protect the paint. Andy really isn't that guy...he's great defensively, but he's not really a rim/paint protector.

That is my big worry for this year for the Cavs.

However, now that they are keeping the Haywood contract, not taking back Martin, and only losing 1 pick. They will have the assets to make pretty much and trade or sign and trade next summer.

SyRyanYang
08-07-2014, 09:36 PM
Pau Gasol never won a playoffs game before joining the Lakers.

Case in point: Success is much more circumstantial than most people would like to admit.

sportsfan76
08-07-2014, 09:43 PM

Case in point: Success is much more circumstantial than most people would like to admit.

Gasol was not the franchise player

SyRyanYang
08-07-2014, 09:48 PM
:biggums: He wasn't the franchise player at Memphis?:coleman:

Hoopz2332
08-07-2014, 10:02 PM
I never see too totally different ends of the spectrum going on here. One end says stack, other end says absolutely not. :oldlol:

:lol

chocolatethunder
08-07-2014, 10:10 PM
hahaha you're stupidity is showing

TheMan
08-07-2014, 10:13 PM
I wouldn't go so far as to call Love overrated garbage, but he isn't a "superstar" (whatever that means) in my opinion.

sportsfan76
08-07-2014, 10:15 PM

sportsfan76
08-07-2014, 10:16 PM
:biggums: He wasn't the franchise player at Memphis?:coleman:

F*ck No, it was Jayson Williams who brought him out of his shell

He was not a franchise player

I<3NBA
08-07-2014, 11:57 PM
he has a winning record with Team USA